The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piper is having fun.
She'll be relatively silent for this next part, unless she comes up with the worlds greatest question. If so, she'll be practically whispering.
Because she is going to vomit.

Thalia is just ok with all this.
Tyler is going analytical.
Considering that I think Tyler was a footballer, him going analytical is odd. But hey.
THIS IS YCM.
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1316457407' post='5526273']
Okay wow how did I miss this?
Kind've want to join but I don't know if I should be a villain, from Struggle of Powers, or an Agent <<
Hmmm . . . decisions decisions . . .
[/quote]
Being an Agent is actually considerable...
But I'd have to let you in on a whole lot of s*** =O

Being a Villan would be okay... but if you're keeping a recent app, it'd have to be reformated... and the power will have to be weakened... because most of the powers start weak.... (note on most)

Jake the Sage will be the Co-host for a little while.
If he asks for your participation on anything, or would like to discuss something about your character Via-pm. Talk to him. Discuss whether or not you like the idea... and tell him why.

He will also be able too:
Accept apps(besides for his own... I'll do that..)
And Initiate a Time-skip should I not be here for that event.

lawl... thats all for now...

He's going to be in control of a very important character (first taking over the world villan =O... who actually plans on taking over the world instead of stopping the order...)

This is now when the fun combo abusing shall begin for Vlad, Devirath has awakened her second power by creating a forced pact with her:

Vlad + Keith/Piper
Vlad's newfound imprinting ability can not only give Keith and Piper new ideas on how to use their abilities, but can give Keith a lot of extra help on visualizing whatever he needs to make (looks like I can recreate the Gatling Gun that one of my characters had now =D)

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316516837' post='5528284']
Lukas decided to stay, though, he would need somewhere with a bit less people. This was making his head hurt again. He did something that might have seemed odd to anyone else, but by now, he was sure they were used to it. He stuck his head in the wall, and took it back out. "Better." He said. He took an accesse card, nad exited the area, trying to find a room. Her found one,but he found it to be small, and closed in. He shook his head. "This won't do." zHe spent the rest of the time shaping his room to his liking, the sorts. He made a secret tunnel to the cafeteria, even.
[/quote]
...The walls are made of a Plastic based mixed metal compound. That is simply impossible...

However.... Several lower floors have dirt flooring... could help you some.

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316555380' post='5529276']
(OOC: I feel like Kaden and Lukas are soort of rivals)
Lukas looked back at his creation. "That's better." The room was amazing. It was like an underground cavern, with an underground spring even, except the walls were backed in and the stalactites and stalagmites were only in the back of the room. He rested on his bed for a minute, trying to think of new things he could do with his powers. He did this when he was bored, but it never worked when he actually tried it. He flipped through his dreambook, wich seemed to give him ideas. He had found a way to right brail, of course. He thought of one. He could create a set of hands, no, gloves, and use them like extended hands. He imagined the stone forming a pair of large gloves, and found that it worked. He was extremely suprised. Next time that that light guy showed up, he could strangle him witht these.

Lukas found different things he could do witht he gloves. He could hover to a small extent, by having the gloves lift him up. He fond that there wer lots of things of this sort he could do with them. Then, he figured out the combat uses for these gloves. They could clap over their ears, crushing the enemies head. They could pick up items and beat the enemy witht them. He could fire them at high speeds. There was no end to the uses for the gloves. He loved them more then his other powers.

(OOC: Note, the gloves are stronger than Lukas is)
[/quote]
Try editing what I asked you before posting Again. This will be the only warning.

You'll gave to remove the fact he was in a room first. It's physically impossible for his power to effect the base like that. He could run into the cave-like under-belly to the HQ and make his own medium sized room there. thats all I can thin'k up.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1316564832' post='5529708']
Techi I sent you my application via the PM
[/quote]
I know O_O
But every time I go look at it... I start the name... and then Something big comes up and I'm pushed to pushing it off.

I'm chill-axing =/ And I'm too super-stitious... I dun wanna go do more work @_@ I'll start it... and bang... more things to do...

so give me a minute..

Archived