The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[QUOTE]
(OOC: How would Tyler know all that stuff about us? Lukas pretty much has to tell you he is blind to figure it out. Also, I love these sorts of characters!)
[/quote]

I'll post this here because I have nothing I feel like saying in the IC right now.

This is a ghost we're talking about. He disappeared during the duration of the heist.
But actually, he was snopping around.
He has a motive there.
He's gathering information so when we turn up the heat and do some epic battling (we better, at a point), he can help you guys with little words and Nullification.
Besides, he knows the Order. I mean, he's a ghost. With super powers. Someone tell me the Order wouldn't notice that.
So Tyler was probably chatting to the Agents. They'd PROBABLY know.
If they wouldn't, I can edit that particular part to have Tyler saying one previously blind, with possible faults in the others.

TECHI.
TELL ME.
Would the agents know of Lukas being blind?

Oh, ok.

Then I don't need to edit.

Annoying problem averted.

Lol

So right now, we fell down some hole created by the bomb created by Lillian. And you're getting us out.
And at this time, Piper is confused, having just been thrown against a wall.
And now she's just gonna open the door and walk away :P
jk jk

Would Lukas need anything to assist him so they can escape? Because she could draw it and drop it down to you so you can use it.
[S]And I'd just have Piper figure it out on the spot. Horrya[/s]

oh
Oh
OH

[s]Damn now I gotta figure out how Piper still ends up on the floor above all of you guys. GAH. Damn timeframe[/s]

Considering we are supposed to be weakish and stuff, I'm going to assume the hole was smallish.
Small enough to miss.
Because for all I know, it was small.
And Piper is a clutz.
If theres anyone who'd miss a getaway because of clumsy feet, it's Piper.
:P

Wow. The Order is causing more damage than the baddies... I'll they did was punch two holes in the building, you guys took out the entire bank's foundation, then set it on fire as a bonus, and only fought one of the bank robbers. Something tells me we're in for a lesson on the Importance of Collateral Damage, as well as Priorities in Stopping a Bank Robbery.

Archived