The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=5][size=4]Birth Name: Ace Trupids[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Code Name: Human mirror[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Age: 14[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Bio: When Lukas was born, he transformed into different babies in the hospital, and it confused his parents greatly. WHen they finally established that he was their baby, they took him home. He used his powers to get what he wanted, by doing things like transforming into othe rkids to get an extra cupcake, or that sort of trivial little thing. All the kids were afraid of him, either making fun of him or fearing him, though there was one person who defide him, and the next day, he was arrested for something he claimed, " The creepy little monster did it!" Lukas watched as they took him away for robbing a bank. Though they din't know how he did it, the evidence pointed to the kid. Lukas grew up with everyone fearing him. When he found out about the order, he thought about how they could help him become even more powerful in life, and showed to them in between the attack on the bank and Malus.[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Personality: Ace is a very sly person, despite his nice appearence. He is also very decieving person, never wanting to establish any relationships with others, unless it gives him personal gain somehow. He pretends to be nice for times, making sure not to oush away potential helpers of his. He is very controling, trying to get people to do waht he wants by threatening or whatever he neds to do to get people to do what he wants.[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Appearence: [img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs25/150/i/2008/161/9/5/Boy_by_aszereth.jpg[/img][/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Power: Mirrorkenesis- Can copy things around him. He transforms into something he is looking at, and can stay that way until he changes back to his original form or changes to another person. As of right now can only copy the image of the target. (Can I have a power upgrade? It would be voice upgrades.)[/size][/size]

Okay Flandre I am going to say this ONCE . . . so listen up . . . do [i]not[/i] under [i]any[/i] circumstances ever write a run on sentence THAT F*CKING LONG EVER AGAIN!

Is it seriously going to kill you to put a period in there somewhere?

*sighs*

Please edit that post so and ensure it never happens again so you're posts will be easier to read from now on. Please?

[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1317257874' post='5546806']
Meh.
I brought Piper along now: She saw the last few moments, just missed out on being a hero and tripping Malus over, and is now going to be detained and questioned because she's a witness.
What fun . hehe.
[/quote]

I read that and I'll have to admit it is one of the better reintroductions I've seen in my time as a Roleplayer

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1317257455' post='5546773']What did you THINK the FBI Agents were going to do when you SHOT A F*CKING LASER AT THEM?!

btw at this point it would be a good idea to cease any fighting back and just go with them.
I am NOT apposed to killing characters who refuse to help move the story along for sole independence.[/quote]

1. She is not capable of firing lasers, the only thing she's capable of doing is leaving her body and imprinting her thoughts into people

EDIT: I see where you got the "laser" thing from, I tend use "shot through" more for the terms of running rather than actually shooting

2. All she wants is access to the third temple and her 3rd power, but accessing the temple now is not going to give her the third power, she actually has to go back above ground and do a test... That's when she'll come with them...

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1317511040' post='5553591']
I am back now... What did I miss?
[/quote]
My Application

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1316834411' post='5536019']
[spoiler=Ya, heeaz ma ahpp, mahn]
[size=5][size=4]Birth Name: Steven J. Broksworth[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Code Name: Golem[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Age: 16[/size][/size]
Power: Can turn into a bulked-up rock monster that can wreck and take a few hits. The rock is not very sturdy at first, but as he gets stronger, his rock body gets stronger up until it becomes pure iron or stronger.
[size=5][size=4]Bio: Gorgon was born a heaping 12 pounds, killing his mother from shock. Almost immediately after, his body turned to solid rock and he rampaged through the hospital wall, fleeing from his starstruck father. He found a place in the rocky hills, befriending the insects under the rocks and hunting [/size][/size]wild animals to satisfy his inhuman hunger. Over time he learned to control his power, and soon returned to his hometown to find his father, whom was found dead on the street. Be it a car accident or crooks, his rage was unstoppable and was noticed by the town folk as another "devilish" superhuman out to save the world once again. Steven took these words as a compliment, and used them to destroy evil.
[size=5][size=4]Personality: His emotions are as sturdy as his power. Steven is not easily mentally disturbed neither explicitly nor emotionally. His anger, however, is another story. One spark of frustration or vengeance triggers his bulking rock body that is considered impenetrable to human weaponry. It takes a lot to calm him down when he is in this form unless it was voluntary, but some love that involves a sensitive touch easily eases his rage.[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4][spoiler=Appearence:][/size][/size]
Human form
[img]http://owen21.webs.com/loka.jpeg[/img]

Rock form
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KJSPGUDWki8/SskFtN_DFZI/AAAAAAAAA6Q/rPuJA0vmXYI/s400/Rock+Monster1.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
;)

What makes you say that? Recap time!

-Lillian met with Vlad, and has planted seeds of doubt in her mind about the order's true motive, leaving her the possibility to join Kaden's group.
-Vlad has been chasing temples around town (she found two so far and is trying to get into the third.)
-Keith and Lukas have more or less gotten the hang of their new power upgrades.
-Jared... not so much. He burned down a warehouse (at least, that's what I think it was) and passed out, and lost his flames for a few hours.
-Malus appeared, killed a few hospital staff and engaged Lukas with the FBI watching; resulting in Lukas tearing a hole in the building (that Keith patched), and Malus running off into the night (with a couple of Keith's kinos trailing him).
-Keith, Vlad, Jared (with his flames going again,) Piper, and I'm not sure who else, are at the FBI's area 51 knockoff, being questioned about what they know of Malus. And Keith is growing into a bit of a bastard.

So it's not dead Techi.
Though it would be nice if you could find some nice way to reintroduce the baddies. So far only Lillian has really played a part in recent events.

And besides, Thalia needs to be "alive" for me to activate a nice little plot point later on.....
(OK, not really a plot point. More of something iffy. Tyler is involved.)

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1317513654' post='5553656']
What makes you say that? Recap time!

-Lillian met with Vlad, and has planted seeds of doubt in her mind about the order's true motive, leaving her the possibility to join Kaden's group. [b] Vlad is not going to have a choice, see next bold[/b]
-Vlad has been chasing temples around town (she found two so far and is trying to get into the third.) [b]Vlad has already accessed the temple, but needs to pass a test to acquire her 3rd power, which is chasing the Temple away from it's current spot without Alrus's help, whether by destroying whats drawing it or committing a crime that releases more negativity than what draws the temple (In this case, Malus)[/b]
-Keith and Lukas have more or less gotten the hang of their new power upgrades.
-Jared... not so much. He burned down a warehouse (at least, that's what I think it was) and passed out, and last his flames for a few hours.
-Malus appeared, killed a few hospital staff and engaged Lukas with the FBI watching; resulting in Lukas tearing a hole in the building (that Keith patched), and Malus running off into the night (with a couple of Keith's kinos trailing him).
-Keith, Vlad, Jared (with his flames going again,) Piper, and I'm not sure who else, are at the FBI's area 51 knockoff, being questioned about what they know of Malus. And Keith is growing into a bit of a bastard. [b] Vlad's also wondering about the abundance of Glyphs in the Area 51 knockoff, Which include a few rings, she found one in the General's office. most rings are teleporters, sending Vlad's projection to another location, the one she stumbled upon, Alrus can store it into Vlad's staff[/b]
[/quote]

Archived