The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recapping and Summarizing! Yay!
We are super-powered teens being requited by the Order. If you're a hero-to-be or an villain-to-be, you will either be at Henry Gables Secondary School; were most of our players are, or at the smaller Volkerheim High School for the Academically gifted with me/Keith an Flandre/Vlad. So choose a school, mingle and wait for them to call you.

[quote name='Monkey Master' timestamp='1315791261' post='5508727']
I just want to say that I am completely confused. If someone can explain to me what to do that would help with me posting.
[/quote]
After you have filled out a character app and turned it in (and after its been accepted) you mosey on over to the IC thread and post.

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1315791587' post='5508741']
Recapping and Summarizing! Yay!
We are super-powered teens being requited by the Order. If you're a hero-to-be or an villain-to-be, you will either be at Henry Gables Secondary School; were most of our players are, or at the smaller Volkerheim High School for the Academically gifted with me/Keith an Flandre/Vlad. So choose a school, mingle and wait for them to call you.
[/quote]
Thank you. I guess I choose the Henry Gables Secondary School

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315798086' post='5509020']
[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1315798021' post='5509016']
And her pony's name is Rainbow Cupcakes Sparkle Farts. :D
[/quote]

I second this
[/quote]

I'll consider it.

So Kakashi, do Vice and Claude know about each other's powers? I've been working under the assumption that they don't.

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315856551' post='5509954']

I'll consider it.

So Kakashi, do Vice and Claude know about each other's powers? I've been working under the assumption that they don't.
[/quote]
Hmm, how about when Vice is called to the office, he'll come back and Claude asks what happened. Vice'll say something like, "They stuck a pen to my head, it flashed green, blah blah blah." The Claude will know.

Archived