Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Matt smiled back at Serina and replied,[color=#800000]"It was no problem at all Serina. I-I couldn't let one of my fellow assassins live forever in that place." [/color]He then nodded as he drove back to the scene where they fought and the place Serina was abducted. Applying the brake, Matt stopped the motorcycle and got off along with Serina. [color=#800000]"Alright Serina...you see the brief case anywhere?" [/color]he asked. He was unsure if the other Templar took the briefcase or not...either way, they needed to find it before the Templar found them and tried to attack again.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Matt stopped, Serina quickly hopped off. [color=#008080]"I hid the case in a building near by.. I would never hid it so close to the fighting, where anyone could find it.."[/color] Serina motioned for Matt to come with her, not really wanting to be alone so soon, as she started to walk down an alley way. She took her time remembering the exact pathway she took earlier. [color=#008080]"Alright... A turn here... Turn he- no, one more up."[/color] After a few moments, Serina stopped in front of an abandoned. [color=#008080]"Here we go.."[/color] She slipped in through a hole and walked over to a pile of bricks. After pushing the top bricks off, a briefcase was revealed. [color=#008080]"Oh! Good.. I'm glad its still here.. We'd be in trouble if a Templar got it.."[/color] Serina grabbed the handle and pulled on it. After a few tugs, it came out. [color=#008080]"Alright Matt.. Let's go. Race ya to the bike!"[/color] She smiled at Matt before running.

Matt smiled and then ran after Serina, laughing a little. [color=#800000][i]Well, she is seeming a lot better than when I rescued her. And that's really good! [/i][/color]he thought, racing right beside Serina. He saw the bike a few feet in front of them and then smirked slightly, before tripping over his own feet and then fell on the ground, watching Serina reach the bike before he did. [color=#800000]"Aw, man...I always trip at the last minute. And I lost to Serina..." [/color]Matt said laughing some. He quickly got up and dusted himself off and then got to the bike and got on it. [color=#800000]"Alright, now time to get to my foster parent's place."[/color]

Jason had his recruits stop there [color=#ff0000]"Return to base, call Matt and ask him not to hang up so you can follow the signal."[/color] Jason instructed [color=#ff0000]"Tell Matt that once I return, that every Assassin available should meet so we can discuss our plans."[/color] Jason instructed once more, each of his instructions were in a low whisper that only his recruits could hear. They each nodded[i] ​"Safety and Peace, brother."[/i] they each simultaneously stated. Jason nodded a dismissal as they ran in the other direction. Jason then turned to the guard talking to him [color=#ff0000]"Very well."[/color] he stated.

Serina couldn't help but giggle as Matt got up from his trip. [color=#008080]"You alright?"[/color] She knew he was, but its just something everyone asks out of reflex. As Matt got on his bike, she loaded the brief onto the motorcycle. After making sure it was secure, she got on the bike and wrapped her arms around Matt. [color=#008080]"Matt.. Ya never did answer my question about Arn.. He is alright, right?"[/color] Serina knew she'd get an answer as soon as they arrived to the house, but she wanted to prepare herself mentally and emotionally if Arn had left this world for the next.

-------------------------------------------

The guard let out a sigh of relief as he seen the other Assassins leave. He really wanted to return home to his family. After Jason talked to him, the guard turned around, [i]"This way, please."[/i] The guard started walking into the building.

After a few moments, the guard stopped by a door. [i]"He's in here.."[/i] The guard opened the door and left. Cellizar circled in his chair, facing Jason as he stood in the doorway. [color=#8b4513]"Jason.. It hasn't been long enough.."[/color] Cellizar stood up and walked to the window, looking to the city. He chuckled a little before turning his head enough to look at Jason. [color=#8b4513]"You're probably thinking 'Why isn't he wearing his armor? Why is he turning his back to me,'"[/color] Cellizar turned his head forward once more, [color=#8b4513]"Well, its simple.. You probably came prepared to fight against me and Sparks.. And knowing that Spark wears a Giga-steel armor, you filled your clips full of Giga-steel bullets.. Even if I were to wear my armor, those bullets would tear right through that and myself."[/color] Cellizar then turned and faced Jason completely.[color=#8b4513] "As for turning my back.. You want answers so you've no reason to shot me so soon. So,"[/color] Cellizar took a few steps towards Jason, [color=#8b4513]"to what do I owe the displeasure to?"[/color]

Jason took a step in [color=#ff0000]"I would never fight a brother, even a former, that is, unless I was the one to be attacked."[/color] Jason paused [color=#ff0000]"After all, I am not here to fight you, that can wait for another day."[/color] Jason finished explaining [color=#ff0000]"Now I'll get straight to the point, the question everyone's asking. Tell me, why did you leave the brotherhood? It could not simply be a change of beliefs, don't give me that bullshit, it must be something far more complicated."[/color] Jason demanded. He activated the two Hidden Blades at his wrist, but only to then deactivate them as he awaited Cellizar's response. Rage being visible in Jason's eyes.

Arn tossed in his bed, waking up when he fell out, wincing in pain from the slight fall, but it was a lot less than before. "Ahh, geez that hurts. Looks like the device did it's job." He said as he climbed back into John's bed, looking up as he felt something. As if he knew the Assassin brothers and sisters were alright. So, he looked up through the windows and said "Thanks John." He decided enough was enough, he was tired, but awake. So in his boxers and vest, he threw on a gown as he walked down stairs and..."Ooh macaroni and cheese, delish!"

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1318470547' post='5576754']
Serina couldn't help but giggle as Matt got up from his trip. [color=#008080]"You alright?"[/color] She knew he was, but its just something everyone asks out of reflex. As Matt got on his bike, she loaded the brief onto the motorcycle. After making sure it was secure, she got on the bike and wrapped her arms around Matt. [color=#008080]"Matt.. Ya never did answer my question about Arn.. He is alright, right?"[/color] Serina knew she'd get an answer as soon as they arrived to the house, but she wanted to prepare herself mentally and emotionally if Arn had left this world for the next.[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Yeah I'm alright, Serina!" [/color]Matt said smiling as he turning the bike, continuing to drive towards his foster parent's house. [color=#800000]"Yeah, Arn's alright. We were able to close up his wound before anything bad happened. Right now he's at my foster parent's place taking it easy for a while." [/color]he said, as they finally arrived in the front of his foster parent's house. He opened the door and ushered Serina in, quickly shutting the door behind them. [color=#800000]"Well this is home sweet home for right now..."[/color]

[color=#EE82EE]"Matt! Whose this?" [/color]Jenn asked, smiling. [color=#EE82EE]"Would this be your girlfriend?"[/color]

Matt's face turned bright red. [color=#800000]"M-Mom!! Do you have to be so loud??"[/color]

Arn looked over at the two with a smile. "Aww, you two together are just adorable. I knew it'd happen eventually." Standing up and walking...well, limping over to Matt and Serina, he rubbed matt on the head as he chuckled. Then he spotted the briefcase, but was much more content with their safety. "Jason helped, I can see. Serina!" Hugging her he smiled saying "Thank God you're okay. Same goes for you Matt...and by the way, you're foster mom makes the best Mac & cheese ever!"

Lifting up his vest, he showed them the wound, still looking gruesome, but much better. In fact, you could literally see the skin patching over the healing muscle tissues. "I'm alright, much better now. Like I said, right Matt? Takes a lot more than that to take me out. Aren't I full of wonderful surprises!" Then he focussed on the briefcase, and taking out a card in the case he walked down to the staircase and swipped the card, a door opening and shutting rapidly behind the man as he tossed the case over a desk. "My backup lab, thanks once again John."

Looking over the samples, he took out a droplet and said "It's time..." and he dropped it into his bloodstream in his wound, wincing in pain as the giga-steel ran into his body and began to...to become part of him. The cells seemed to use the alloy to fix up his bones, which were becoming reinforced. "Just as I thought, I can make a Giga-steel skeleton with this alloy."

"[color=#ff0000][b]i don't care if he wanted Jason alone. i'm going up to watch. that, and i feel like killing some more.[/b][/color]", he state, walking up to the stairs, then preparing to uses his hidden blade. he walked up the stairs, and saw roughly five guards. he shouted, "[color=#ff0000][b]come at me! you guys need a well-deserved [i]permanent [/i]nap.[/b][/color]", snarling at 'permanent'. the guards immediately turned around, nearly laughing, their faces turned to shock. "A...An...Anthony? what are you doing?", the guards, said. "[color=#ff0000][b]you're going to die. now. or you could let me past, not tell anyone, and you will be spared from dancing with the devil.[/b][/color]", he said, with a straight face. he grew impatient. "[color=#ff0000][b]...well?[/b][/color]", he said, tapping his foot on the floor, and showing them his hidden blade, a deathly shine staring back at them.

[color=#EE82EE]"Would this be your girlfriend?"[/color] [color=#008080]"Wh-What?! I.. uh... um... uhm.."[/color] Serina fiddled around with her index fingers, her whole face red from blushing. "Aww, you two together are just adorable. I knew it'd happen eventually." She turned her head a little to watch Arn step out of the kitchen. [color=#008080]"Arn!"[/color] Serina ran to him and hugged him tightly. [color=#008080]"Arn! I'm so glad you're alive!"[/color] Serina stepped back as Arn showed his wound. Serina shivered at the look of it. [color=#008080]"I'm so glad you're alright Arn.. I just hope that Jason will be fine.. He stayed behind for some reason.."[/color]

-------------------------------

Cellizar chuckled. [color=#8b4513]"A change of belief? *Chuckle* No.. The only thing that changed was which side I was on.."[/color] [color=#ff0000][b]"come at me! you guys need a well-deserved [i]permanent [/i]nap." [/b][/color][color=#8b4513]"Hmm?"[/color] Cellizar shook his head. [color=#8b4513]"It seems like someone isn't bright enough to stay away from me after betraying and killing his fellow brothers.."[/color] Cellizar stepped to his desk and picked up his pistol. He cocked the action back, seeing there was a bullet in the chamber. [color=#8b4513]"If you'll excuse me for a few.."[/color] Cellizar walked past Jason and into the hall, where he seen Anthony. [color=#8b4513]"Anthony.. Anthony.. Anthony.. I would have thought that you would avoid me for a while.. Especially after killing some of your Templar brothers.."[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]you'll be better for a fight. you'll die! you're lucky Cellizar came, idiots![/b][/color]", he said, continuing, "[color=#ff0000][b]i've figured you out. you're just a selfish a****** who couldn't keep to his allegiances. i know that you're planning to shoot me. fight like a man![/b][/color]", he shouted, showing his hidden blade, the unusually shiny blade sliding through the gap that was once his finger. "[color=#ff0000][b]do you remember cutting my finger off when i was 12? i can thank you for that one thing, because now, i'll kick your ass! melee only![/b][/color]", he shouted, getting even angrier, but even more concentrated by every word.

Elena overheard the entire thing and came into the room, her armor on, in an attempt to stop the dispute. "What the hell do you morons think you're doing?" She barked standing between the men, her arms extended to each end. "I'm not willing to fight the Assassins on my own. I may do better without you restraints, but backup is always nice. So, calm down and shut the hell up. Anthony, how about joining them if you hate us so much?" Then Elena's anger turned to Cellizar. "And you, just because you're in command doesn't mean I'll listen to you. You all kept a secret from me, one I needed to do. So, what I do from now on is either for the Templars, or for myself...and nothing for you. Serina is dead when I see her next, along with each and every other Assassin."

"[color=#ff0000][b]...you...you got lucky this time. you're worthless. i'm going. if you ever actually face me in combat, [i]i'll see you in the afterlife.[/i][/b][/color]", he snarled, walking back down the stairs, and out of the huge hole in the wall that Elena made. 'hmm. it feels good killing some Templars for a change. it's almost...a relief!', he thought, looking up at the sun. "[b][color=#ff0000]i should probably get away from here. i'll see if i can find those sneaky Assassins. i swear they were here a minute ago. ah, well. off into the city.[/color][/b]", he mumbled, walking out of the gates, nodding at the guards. "[color=#ff0000][b]i'm not coming back. just forget i was here.[/b][/color]", he snarled, running off into the distance.

Matt smiled at Arn. [color=#800000]"Glad to see you up and about, Arn..." [/color]he said, putting his hand on his shoulder. He removed his hood from his head and then took Arn's katana and handed it back to him. [color=#800000]"Here...kinda borrowed this when I went to save Serina. Didn't want you to freak out about its location." [/color]He walked past Arn and Serina and went back to John's room, which he stopped and looked at a picture on his dresser. The picture was of John and him before they were adopted by his foster parents. [color=#800000][i]Thanks John...for everything...[/i][/color]

Rondine had been oblivious of the passing of time, he was to focused on who the person he saw in his visions was, the face looked familiar the voice too to him it seemed a bit of a long lost memory. He saw Arn "Arn you know i was in the assassins before i was captured and before i lost most of my childhood memories...well i keep seeing this girl in my dreams it seems familiar but i can't quite see why, i was hoping you could enlighten me..." Rondine said. "If you can't i understand, if you can i would like to know."

"Well if you want to talk i'm be either near or in the Animus" he said making his way toward the animus.

(OOC If i may i'll make another char that is the girl from his dreams,another assassin prehaps)

"[color=#ff0000][b]...huh...[/b][/color]", he said, desperately trying to keep running. "[color=#ff0000][b]...no..more...i should...stop soon...or i'll pass out...and i don't know how far the Assassins are by now...no...chance of rest...? this is how the Assassins live? huh...too bad. that'll change soon enough.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, literally doubled over in agony. he looked up, and saw himself surrounded. "[color=#ff0000][b]f***...what just happened?[/b][/color]", he questioned, managing to gather the strength to grab both his pistol and his rifle lightly. "[color=#ff0000][b]...and you would really bring harm to someone who can't move? pathetic. i will...still beat you...[/b][/color]", he said, then collapsing onto his knees. '[color=#ff0000]no! i must defeat these idiots, once and for all! my demons will finally be put to rest! grahh![/color]', he thought, grabbing at the ground and pushing up, only just managing to stand up. "[color=#ff0000][b]some...back-up would be...nice. too bad i won't get any. not this time. i'll kill you all, heretics.[/b][/color]", he snarled, shooting at two Templars, slowing their advance for a while. "[color=#ff0000][b]come at me! i need some damn practice.[/b][/color]", he shouted.

ooc: there's about 50 of them. i wouldn't be surprised if they managed to drag him back, even with the skills he has to offer.

[color=#8b4513]"Me? In command?"[/color] Cellizar started laughing uncontrollably. [color=#8b4513]"Ahahahahahaha.. Me? Hahahah.. In command? Ah... No, no. I'm not in command. You just listen to me."[/color] Cellizar turned, about to enter his office, before he said to Anthony as he left, [color=#8b4513]"Better take care of any regrets before we meet again.."[/color] Cellizar slipped into his office, closing the door behind him. [color=#8b4513]"Hopefully.. There won't be any more distractions.."[/color] He walked to his desk and took a seat. He motioned to another chair he had on his office. [color=#8b4513]"Have a seat, Jason.. If we're going to have a chat, you might as well be comfortable.."[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serina watched as Matt walked off. [color=#008080]"Is he alright?"[/color] Serina thought out loud. She looked to Arn and smiled a little, [color=#008080]"Excuse me for a moment.."[/color] Serina then walked off to where Matt went. After a few moments, Serina found what room Matt was in. She knocked on the door frame twice. [color=#008080]"Hey Matt.. You alright?"[/color] She was about to step into the room, but decided against it.

[color=#800000]"Oh Serina..." [/color]Matt said looking over at her smiling a little bit. He then turned his head back to the picture frame and sighed putting it back on the dresser. [color=#800000]"Just thinking of my older brother again. Ya know...he always said, when my real parents were having problems...he said that all we had left was each other. He told me that he'd take care of me, cause that's what brothers did..." [/color]he said putting his hands in his pockets. [color=#800000]"Guess he did take care of me...just wish he was still around to see how much I've grown...and how much my life has changed because of him." [/color]Matt looked back at Serina and then smiled again. [color=#800000]"B-By the way...I hope my foster mom didn't embarrass you too much back there..."[/color]

Arn had finished with his strange vaccine, feeling the bio-metal attaching itself to his newly aquired super ribs. "Perfffffect." He said, still wincing from the slight pain from the alien substance attaching itself to him. He decided that maybe he'd walk it off, so looking back out he came into the living room again, saying "Once again, thank's for the mac & cheese." to Matt's foster mom, then making his way upstairs as he spotted Serina at Matt's door, overhearing what Matt had just said. Smiling, he walked behind Serina and nudged her inside, closing and locking he door behind them. "I'll see you two in the morning." He joked with a smile as he walked back to Matt's foster mom saying "Open the door in about...let's say 20 minutes." before heading back to his room and crashing into the bed, relieved that tomorrow would bring a brighter horizon. He had no idea of the bounty that had been placed on him from Elena, her newest and top priority target.

"[color=#ff0000][b]you're going down.[/b][/color]", he snarled, holding his guns harder, having regained his breath. "[color=#ff0000][b]you know, i've never really liked you. how about i give you a permanent vacation?[/b][/color]", he snarled, getting his guns ready. '[color=#ff0000]they won't know what hit them...it's time to show them a little something that they didn't teach me...these acrobatic skills will come in handy. i could defeat them with just my hidden blade, but that would be too much of a challenge. this is going to be fun![/color]', he thought, now ready to fight. "[color=#ff0000][b]die![/b][/color]", he shouted, running at the closest guard, then stopping abruptly about five meters from him. he jumped forward, then gamboled in the air and shot the guard in the back. as soon as he fell, the gun smashed on the floor. '[color=#ff0000]damn! no chance of using my rifle from here. this will be a huge challenge, but if i have to use even more of my acrobatics, then it could be an advantage for me.[/color]', he thought, letting the gun rest on the floor. he looked up, then ran back to the middle, and said, "[color=#ff0000][b]well then, cowards. are you going to stand there all day or do i have to kill you like your comrade? i haven't got all day, so choose wisely.[/b][/color]" about ten minutes of awkward silence followed, until ten of the guards started running at him. he sighed ignorantly. he waited until the first came, and stopped him in his tracks by putting his blade straight through his heart. the others stopped, hearing Anthony whisper quietly, '[color=#ff0000]be welcome to your demise. you earned it.[/color]' the guards backed off a little, then remembered their standing and all ran at him at once. he sighed loudly, then remembered his training. he stood still and waited for them, letting them have the first strike. or so they thought. about ten reached him first, roughly of an average build and height. Anthony jumped, and got his rifle out. he started shooting, and put three into their graves, and the other seven to the floor, injured. he fell again, and his rifle snapped in half. '[color=#ff0000]acrobatics, that's all i need. hell, thirty could come at me now and i could still injure at least fifteen.[/color]', he thought, laying his rifle to rest on the floor like his pistol. "[color=#ff0000][b]come on then! i'll bring about your demise, all of you![/b][/color]", he shouted, the guards backing off slightly, just to try and forget what just happened. they then turned their backs on him. Anthony heard them whisper, '[color=#006400]he isn't worth it...not any more...he is unrecoverable. return to base.[/color]' Anthony grunted, then watched as they walked away in single-file. he sighed, exhaustively. he then put his hand to his side, and felt a pain he hadn't felt before. he lifted up his shirt carefully, and saw blood pouring all over the place. "[color=#ff0000][b]damn. i ruined my shirt. urgh.[/b][/color]", he grunted, thinking about the problems the Templars would cause if he was ambushed again, with no guns, only his hidden blade. "[color=#ff0000][b]i suppose...urgh. i should try to find the Assassins. i might die trying, but, it's worth the wait. damn, this hurts. if only i still had bandages in my pouch i would have patched it up by now. urgh![/b][/color]", he mumbled, walking along the street, holding his side carefully. he had only gotten about ten meters from where he started in ten minutes, so he stopped, and sat down on the pavement. "[color=#ff0000][b]no...i mustn't stop...stupid Templars...they could be around me in a heartbeat, mortally wound me, and i would still thin their numbers. hopefully they won't do that again. i should...urgh. i should keep moving.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, getting up, then nearly falling over. he looked up to a building, and walked up to it, desperately trying to get to high ground, hoping that no Templar could climb as well as he could. about ten minutes later, he had got up about two meters, and fall to the floor. he shouted, "[color=#ff0000][b]damn![/b][/color]", before continuing to walk along the lonely street.

ooc: when Jason gets out from that talk with Cellizar, Anthony would still be in the same place. so surely he would see him someplace in his journey back.

Serina blushed when Matt brought up the incident with his mother from earlier. [color=#008080]"N-No.. She didn- Ah!"[/color] Serina yelped a little, not expecting Arn to nudge her into the room and -*CLICK*- [color=#008080]"H-Hey!"[/color] Serina grabbed the door nob and tried to open the door. [color=#008080]"Arn! No fair!"[/color] Serina's face went even redder. She turned to Matt with a shy smile, [color=#008080]"Oh now we gotta get him back for that.."[/color] Serina then scratched the back of her head, feeling a little uncomfortable about being forced into Matt's room. [color=#008080]"Listen.. As for your brother.. He's watching over ya so he knows how much he's grown. We both know that he's proud of ya Matt.. Heck.. We all are.. Me more than most cause well.. Ya know, you rescued me and all.. Thanks again... That's the second time you've rescued me in less than a day.." [/color]She scratched the back of her head again, [color=#008080]"Maybe mom was right.. Maybe I am too young to be out on the field.. fighting.."[/color]

[color=#800000][i]Arn...I'm gonna get you back for that. [/i][/color]Matt thought, his face turning red a bit. Then he heard Serina say that maybe her mom was right and she wasn't cut out for the field work. [color=#800000]"Serina, no...she wasn't right. I mean...sure I've saved you twice, but I've seen you at work. You are ten times a better assassin than I was when I started it. G-Grant it...I'm still not that good..." [/color]he paused rubbing his arm a bit. [color=#800000]"But...I can say without a doubt, I'm really glad you're apart of the brotherhood." [/color]Matt then sat on his bed and looked at Serina, smiling a little bit. [color=#800000]"Well...now what?"[/color]

Rondine changed his mind and went up from the basement to go and see what the others were up to, he heard Arn speaking to Matt's foster mother "you didn't! Ha, you locked them in there!" Rondine turned 360 laughing. "I wander what they are up to!"

Rondine turned to face Arn, "Arn i have a ... i keep seeing things in my dreams.. a girl, nothing else i was wandering if you could prehaps tell me who it might be or somein' of the sort." Rondine twitched his thumbs "And it's not a one off, it keeps happening. It's kinda wierd" he laughed shyly Turning and walking toward the door "Do you need anything? i'm going out to get supplies" he said as if he had never said anything

"[color=#ff0000][b]pain is for the weak.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, standing up, then continuing, "[color=#ff0000][b]i can get this wound patched up if i find the Assassins.[/b][/color]", thinking for a moment, then walking along the street. he walked for about an hour, before stopping just outside of town, looking at a normal house. '[color=#ff0000]this seems like the only option i have now, so i should just collapse now. i need some rest after walking that much.[/color]', he thought, managing to walk to just outside the window, and deliberately collapsed to the floor, wincing slightly when his side hit the floor. '[color=#ff0000]this better be the right one...i don't want to be caught by some more guards...i'm already out of ways to kill them with.[/color]', he thought, closing his eyes.

ooc: couldn't remember what your HQ was, so i improvised. i'll change it if needed, but Anthony is probably just outside it now.

Archived