Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

"[color=#ff0000][b]pain...is for the weak.[/b][/color]", he said, grabbing on to the lowest ledge he could find to help him stand back up. "[color=#ff0000][b]but this is not pain...they feel broken.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, wincing. looking up, he saw something he could hold on to without touching the floor. "[color=#ff0000][b]...if i do that, i wouldn't be able to get back down again.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, sitting down. "[color=#ff0000][b]maybe if i crawl...[/b][/color]", he whispered, starting to crawl, his legs dragging behind him. "[color=#ff0000][b]i grow weary of this nonsense.[/b][/color]", he said to himself, somehow managing to stand up, full of adrenaline, but still limping. he limped towards where Matt and Serina were standing, then sat down and checked his legs. as soon as his trousers were off, he saw the extent of the damage. "[color=#ff0000][b]i better be able to use these legs again...[/b][/color]", he said, looking at it. the bones were sticking out in 3 places. "[color=#ff0000][b]shouldn't have jumped so high with not much preparation...[/b][/color]", he mumbled, awaiting Matt and Serina's response.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmmmm?" Serina leaned over, practically laying down, in order to look towards the house, where she heard someone talking; after all, the giant oak wasn't too far into the woods. "I wonder if Arn's back.. Let's go see Matt." With that, she stood up and headed for the house. Just as she got to the wood's border, she spotted Anthony on the ground. "Hey.. You alri- Oh no! Your legs! What happened! Hold on, I'll go get Matt's parents!" Without a second of hesitation, she ran into the house and got Matt's foster parents, who in turn ran out, carried Anthony into the house. "Anthony, I swear.. You need to stop getting yourself hurt so much.. What happened?" Serina asked.

"[color=#ff0000][b]i didn't prepare enough for a fight to defend you. and i jumped too high and broke my legs, it seems.[/b][/color]", he replied, nearly unaware of his pain. "[color=#ff0000][b]...so, what have you been doing in the half an hour that i was fighting for you?[/b][/color]", he questioned, standing up, and wincing, but still up. "[color=#ff0000][b]as i've said before, pain is for the weak.[/b][/color]", he stated, allowing Matt's foster parents to have a look at his legs while he talked. "[color=#ff0000][b]at least i didn't get killed. put it that way. because if i was, you would all be compromised.[/b][/color]", he said, then sitting down. "[color=#ff0000][b]do you still not trust me here?[/b][/color]"

"Past half hour?" Serina looked at the clock to see what time it was. "Lets see.. I was mostly in the Animus.. Trying to get Eagle Vision.. And just a few minutes before I heard you, Matt and I were training." She then looked back at Anthony as he questioned how she felt about him being here. "You should be asking that to Arn, Rondine, Jason and Matt's parents.. Especially Matt's parents.. This is their house and it's their decision on who is welcomed here.." [I]'Jason.. Arn.. Where are you guys?'[/I] Serina thought to herself as she looked up in thought.

Arn was, whilst the two lovebirds were busy playing tag, using the Eagle Sense, feeling the presence. "Jason..." He said quietly, sensing some sort of disturbance. His absense from Matt and Serina was caused by this, in fact, he had leaped through trees in order for solitude. "Fight hard and fight well. Cellizar, though strong, is not invincible. The Brotherhood is here for you." He silently prayed, looking into the distance hoping for the best for Jason.

Climbing down from the treetops, Arn began to hear the discussion between Anthony and Serina, rolling his eyes doing so. "Ask me what?" He said as he leaped down from the final branch, looking over at Anthony and, in particular, his legs. "I'm lying, I overheard, and from what I can gather, Anthony, you chased the sniper a while back, right?" Arn then cracked his neck as his grey eyes gazed on the man. "No, no I don't trust you. Forgive me if I seem blunt, but you were reckless. You should have asked for help, it never hurts."

Arn then sat down in front of him, gazing into his eyes fiercely."But, I will give credit where it is due. You took them on alone, that took guts." He admited with a smile as he looked through the trees, his hands resting on the floor. Then his gaze returned to Anthony, his smile only shortlived, as he said "But we aren't called a Brotherhood for no reason. There is strength in numbers, which essentially is why the Creed was formed. Understood..." Then his eyes focused and his smile came back, extending a hand as he finished with "...Brother Anthony?"

Following his reaction, Arn stood up and said "I still don't trust you. I gain that through knowing you."

"[color=#ff0000][b]you judge me because of my past? i was raised for it. and yes, i did take them on alone.[/b][/color]", he said to Arn. "[color=#ff0000][b]i was raised to be an emotionless machine in all senses. the Brotherhood has taught me otherwise. i would be happy to join you.[/b][/color]", he continued, standing up, even though his bones were broken. "[color=#ff0000][b]this is another example of that. i can't feel anything there at the moment. i was raised to get straight back up from an injury. but in this case, i had to make an exception.[/b][/color]", he stated, looking at his legs. he started limping on his legs, not surprised that he could barely walk. "[color=#ff0000][b]and i still don't have a damn clue about what my parents were like...[/b][/color]"

Arn shook his head as he sighed, looking away from Anthony and heading towards the house, though saying back to him "I judge not on your past, but on the present. When I first saw you, I'd noticed you had decided to join us. That, to me, showed lack of loyalty. And now this, lack of judgement. Anthony, though I may be talking in heignsight, and I'm sure the experience is different from my perspective, but regardless of how you were trained or what you feel you were meant to do, there is no excuse to go at it alone, ever."

He had walked straight to John's room, taking out a small drop of his precious alloy, and came back to the group, placing it in his pocket. Oddly, he did this merely because he felt it'd be safer with him.

"[color=#ff0000][b]i must admit that i was a little stubborn going on my own. but you are all still safe, no?[/b][/color]", he said, looking over at Arn. "[color=#ff0000][b]admit it.[/b][/color]", he stated, before sitting back down. "[color=#ff0000][b]is there simply anything that i could do to prove myself to you, Arn? you didn't trust me from the start.[/b][/color]", he questioned. "[color=#ff0000][b]and why would i stay with the Templars? they barely fed me and i was constantly in a simulation. you can't even try to imagine what it was like. which is why i'm so thin. as for judgement, eh. i'm slightly rusty with it.[/b][/color]", he said, sitting down.

Matt, instead of just following Serina and Anthony, he stood in the forest listening to the quietness there. [color=#800000][i]Alright...we have to figure out how to end Abstergo's deeds soon... [/i][/color]he thought, holding his brother's medallion. Right now he thought about something his brother spoke of, The Pieces of Eden treasure. Though he never told him what they were or what would happen if anyone got possession of them. That stuff, he figured out when he began his training. [color=#800000][i]Apparently if the Templar get the Pieces of Eden...mainly the apple...we'll be totally screwed. Cause what the Assassins have heard from Desmond, the apple is the strongest treasure in existence. [/i][/color]he thought, walking back towards his foster parent's house.

Upon his return, he saw Arn, Anthony, and Serina talking amongst themselves. [color=#800000]"Sorry guys...was out thinking again." [/color]Matt said, rubbing his head. Funny...it felt like he was doing a lot of that nowadays.

Serina blinked when Arn called Anthony a brother, not really expecting that to happen so soon. Then, as Matt enetered the room, she turned to him with a smile.[color=#008080] "That's fine.. Just don't do it too much.. I think I'm starting to see smoke coming out of your ears,"[/color] she said as she walked over to Matt and nudged him teasingly. [color=#008080]"So what were ya thinking about,"[/color] she asked as she stared at the phone, debating about whether or not to call her mom as she awaited for Matt's response.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321999013' post='5659787']
Serina blinked when Arn called Anthony a brother, not really expecting that to happen so soon. Then, as Matt enetered the room, she turned to him with a smile.[color=#008080] "That's fine.. Just don't do it too much.. I think I'm starting to see smoke coming out of your ears,"[/color] she said as she walked over to Matt and nudged him teasingly. [color=#008080]"So what were ya thinking about,"[/color] she asked as she stared at the phone, debating about whether or not to call her mom as she awaited for Matt's response.
[/quote]

Matt chuckled a bit, at Serina's comment and smiled. [color=#800000]"Well just thinking about some things my brother told me. Kinda funny...most of the things assassins talk about...he told me and I had no idea about them." [/color]he said rubbing his neck a bit. [color=#800000]"Was thinking about those treasures the assassin and the Templar have been fighting over for a while...those Pieces of Eden things." [/color]When he said this, he saw everyone glance at him weirdly. [color=#800000]"Yeah...um for some reason I was thinking we find a way to locate these treasures and take them before the Templar can locate them..."[/color]

at that moment, time froze, leaving most people in suspension. all except Matt, Serina, Arn, Cellizar and Elena. a hologram of Juno appeared to both groups. after a long silence, Juno spoke. "[b][color=#ffd700]we are The Ones Who Came Before, you the degenerates of the last of our civilisation. You have become arrogant, refusing to worship us, merely forgotten in history. you are flawed. you are our kind's biggest mistake. we are The Ones That Came Before, and we shall remain prevalent in the world. and today, you, the direct descendants of our very last, will experience something like no other. we leave to you our legacy. we leave to you the relics of our civilisation. we leave to you...the job to eliminate mankind, our biggest mistake. do this in memory of us. unless...the last of our relics are found. we leave this to you.[/color][/b]" after the speech, Juno disappeared, unfreezing everyone else, continuing with conversations and work.

Cellizar, looking like he just seen a ghost mixed with the look of seriousness, suddenly stood up, causing his chair to slid back on it's rollers. "Excuse me Jason.. I have some urgent business to take care of.." Cellizar said as he walked out the room in a brisk walk. He didn't know exactly where he was going but somehow, he ended up outside of Elena's office. As he looked in, he noticed the look on Elena's face. He walked into her office and closed the door, just in case someone wanted to eavesdrop. "You saw that too, didn't you," Cellizar asked in a blunt way.

-----------------------------------

Serina stepped back a little after the hologram disappeared. "What.. What was that," she asked, looking between Arn and Matt. Her hands were shaking a little. [I]'Th-That thing want us to destroy mankind?! No way we would ever do that! We're trying to bring peace to mankind.. Not destroy it! And what are these relics it talked about? The Peices of Eden?'[/I] Serina looked down as she held her hands, trying to calm down and keep them from shaking. She had a feeling that things were going to get more worse as time went on.

[color=#800000][i]T-That woman...what the hell is going on? [/i][/color]Matt thought, listening in to this holographic or ghost woman talk. Destroying humankind...? What in the world did this woman mean? The assassins were supposed to bring peace to this world...the Templars were going to destroy humankind...not them. [color=#800000][i]This must be the same thing that everyone said Desmond went through... [/i][/color]he thought, as the woman disappeared. [color=#800000]"The Pieces of Eden...this must mean we have to definitely." [/color]He walked past everyone and headed to his room, but quickly held the wall, trying not to fall over. [color=#800000][i]W-What does this mean for us? Are we going to be done for?? [/i][/color]he thought, with a grim look on his face.

Elena's eyes quickly fixed on Cellizar as he mentioned what he did. She didn't know that he came to her door, nor did she care he closed and locked it. She knew she could take anyone with ease. At the time she was working on a new weapon she called the G.O.D. Mortar, a special heavy weapon from which using Abstergo satelites, she could fire heavy mortars onto victims. (G.O.D. standing for Guided Ordinance Device) She stopped typing on the computer for a brief moment, taking a break from the programming, as she gazed at Cellizar with a look that tried to hide the concern she really bore.

"It's none of my concern. You should know that. I really couldn't care." She falsely stated, immediately working on her Heavy Spark Armor, causing it to launch a large explosive down to the crater that her window overlooked, most likely caused by all her weaponry testing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn expected nothing when Juno came to him, and he had no idea how to react. He never expected to see what he did, nor did he know what to do with the infomation he had received. He drew nothing. "Guys...what was that?"

"None.. of your.. CONCERN?! BULLSH*T!" He stated as he pretty much stomped over to Elena. "Stop trying to be such a cold-hearted b*tch for once in your life and show that ya actually give a f*ck!" If he was able, he would have slapped her in the face. He really was tired with Elena's attitude. Especially when something so.. so.. he couldn't describe what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------

Serina, without really thinking, just turn around and ran out of the house. She normally did some free-running when she got upset, working out whatever she was feeling at the time. Since there weren't really any buildings, she just ran into the forest. She climbed up a tree or two, jumped from tree to tree, dropped back to the ground and just ran. As she ran, she reflected on all the fights, all her training and what just happened. As she zoned out from thought, her speed picked up quiet a bit. Without realizing it, she ran up a tree and quickly jumped off the trunk to a young, flexible tree. The tree bent back from her weight and speed before launching her across the air, back towards the house. After all, she didn't go far into the woods and mostly traveled along the tree line. As she approached the house, she reached out to a flag pole. By grabbing that, her flight course changed to where she landed in a big hay stack.

A few moments went by before she emerged from the pile, laughing like crazy. She was both amazed and scared by what just happened. "Tell me someone saw that.." she thought out loud as she climbed out of the haystack, "Tell me someone saw that.. I need to know if I was day dreaming just now.."

(Someone needs to see that and confirm to Serina that she, indeed, just did that. Lol)

Cellizar's little roar was pressing her buttons, and quite frankly with a single push she'd detonate. But, still in shock from what she had witnessed, she merely spoke quietly, as if she was incapable of barking back at him. "You mean stop being who I am? Never, I like who I am, and if you want me as anything near to a friend you should too." Her voice wasn't trembling, yet her empty look simply showed the distress she felt at the time. Being barked at was the last thing she wanted, or needed, and for the amount of time she'd been with Cellizar's group, she'd thought he'd expect this response. It wasn't comforting for her, but rather made her more defencive.

"And you should now, I don't reason with anger very well. If I recall, the last time someone barked at me like that, I think the man's name was James, well, he got a back hand swipe of my gun." She merely warned Cellizar, though the tone of voice didn't match the message. "But, since its you Cellizar, I'm willing to give you another chance to apologize, especially when you know if whatever we saw did this to me, it certainly isn't wise to upset me right now."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn patted Serina on the shoulder and laughed with her. "Yeah, you did just do that! Congrats!" He celebrated, though still in the back of his mind he kept on questioning 'Who was that thing? What did it mean?' and less importantly 'Did I pick up my robe from the dry cleaners?' Bringing himself back to reality, he said "Serina, that lightining fast reflexs was an example of Eagle Flight. Did it feel, at any moment, like you had so much energy to spare?" He asked, a little concerned with her response if she felt depleted. "Practise your stamina, you'll be able to use it longer."

"[color=#ff0000][b]Arn. may i use the Animus? i must see what my parents were like and what kind of life they led.[/b][/color]", he asked, standing up, regardless of whether his legs were broken. "[color=#ff0000][b]also, i should fix these.[/b][/color]", he stated, taking off his trousers. after that, he pushed his legs straight, one after the other, then stretched them. he put his trousers back on, and said, "[color=#ff0000][b]that should hold for a while. now, about the Animus. reckon i'll find anything?[/b][/color]" he started messing around with his hidden blade, revealing all the scars from his early days.

Jason shook his head as he silently followed Cellizar, picking the lock he silently opened the door "Now now Cellizar," Jason began, leaning against the wall "this woman just had a terrible shock, I believe it was not even twenty-four hours ago that I aided in confusing her about the Templars beliefs and motives." Jason stated in a mocking tone, fiddling with the Hidden Gun on his left hand, followed by the Hidden Gun on his right hand, then the specialized Hidden Dart Gun made specifically for shooting Poison Darts on his right arm. Then returning his attention to Cellizar and Elena, he stood up straight and rested his left hand on the Sword of Altair, waiting patiently with a small smile.

Serina jumped a little when Arn patted her shoulder. After all, her body was still on edge stightlu from the experience she just had. "Well I zoned out for a while as a ran.. And before I knew it, I was flying into that haystack. I feel like I could do more! But with how the terrain is there's.... Hey, do we have a second Animus? That way, Anthony can do his thing and I can practice Eagle Flight more, see if I can't figure out a way to trigger it easier!" Serina was eager to do Eagle Flight again and pay attention to what she was doing next time.

------------------------------------------------

Cellizar turned to Jason and growled. "These are private matters! If you had experienced what we did, you'd know what was going on! Besides, I'm sure everyone is worried about you, after all, it's been almost a day since they last seen you," Cellizar scuffed to Jason before turning his attention back to Elena. "And I won't appologize for speaking my mind.. I will, however, apologize for the timing.." he said, waiting to discuss what they witnessed till after Jason left.

Arn shook his head, regretfully. "No, we don't. Remember, the Big Rig's Animus was the only one I could save at the warehouse?" He let out a sigh at the thought. He could build another, but it'd take time. But, at least Serina wasn't out of energy already. The side effects could be, well, not the best you'd hope for in bad side effects. Arn then snapped his fingers "I've got it. You could ask Anthony to let you use the Animus first." Then, Arn decided to address Anthony's question. "I don't see why not, of course, unless you allow Serina to go first."

Elena sighed as she shook her head. Looking over to Jason, she said "Assassin, you know right now we are of no threat to you, or anyone for that matter. I can guarentee your safety upon your exit, which I urge you to do, as I don't intend to let you live if you don't leave now." She threatened, tilting her head to the guards whom shoved guns into Jason's back.

Turning back to her leader, she said "You also forgot to apologize for your tone of voice, Cellizar," surprisingly calm in her state of mind. "But then again, I'd be a hypocrite saying that on two accounts. I'd be a hypocrite in the sense I bark at you whenever I get the chance, and in the sense that I will always be who I am, just as you should be that ignorant man who never actually cares about the feelings of others." Taking her seat again, he rubbed her forehead, resting her elbows hard against the desk, as she frowned.

"So then, Cellizar, I'd be a liar asking you what do you want to talk about, so get it out so I can get back to work."

Matt finally made it to John's room and he looked around in it. He was looking for any signs of things mentioning "Pieces of Eden"...maybe a map or something. After a few minutes of searching, Matt found nothing. [color=#800000][i]Dang it...John you have to have something regarding those treasures... [/i][/color]he thought, biting his lip as he sat on the bed. [color=#800000][i]We need your help John...we need some guidance. OK, I need the guidance. This is just becoming hard for me, bro...just need a little bit of help here... [/i][/color]Matt finally decided to get out, cause sulking about this wouldn't solve a thing.

Jason kicked both the guards in their nether regions, causing them to drop their guns and lie on the ground in pain. Jason stomped on both the guns, destroying them "You really have to do better than that." Jason stated as he made a certain finger movement with both of his hands and two small clicks could be heard. "I intend to do what I have intended for so long, ending the conflict between the Templars and the Assassins with minimum bloodshed, expect my return." Jason stated as he turned around and left the office. Knowing that his return might be sooner than expected.

(I'ma wait till I know about what we're suppose to do with the whole Juno thing before I post as Cellizar. Sorry DM. Lol)

Serina shook her head, "I can wait, Arn. Letting a Brother know of his family is more important. Go ahead and use it, Anthony." She then turned to Arn, "Besides.. I need to call mom and have her bring me some stuff.." With that, Serina slipped into the house and called home.

After a few minutes, Serina stepped outside, next to Matt. She wrapped her arms around one of his, "Cheer up.. After all.. I might need help avoiding my mom's fury," she said with a nervous chuckle. Her mom wasn't happy that she got captured, even if it was for a short time.

--------20 minutes later--------

A simple white car, with a trailer behind it, had pulled into the house's driveway and parked. Serina, who was just now sitting on the porch, walked up to the car as her mom got out. Serina looked a lot like her mom, given that the only thing she got from her dad was his eyes. But instead of having pinkish-purple hair like Serina, she had short blonde hair and was a few inches taller "Hi mom..." Serina said nervously. "I should drag you back home this instant!" Denise barke out as she quickly approached Serina. Instead of grabbing an ear or something, she hugged Serina tighly. Serina, blushing a little, hugged back, "Sorry to worry you so much mom..." "I'm just glad you're safe..." Denise said as she let go and pulled out a bag from the back seat, handing it to Serina. "Thanks.. Is it in there?" Serina asked. Her mom nodded as a reply, "Now go shower and change.. You're so dirty." Serina, blushing again, nodded as she walked into the house. Denise then looked to Matt and Arn. "Thanks to you and everyone else for watching her.. And Arn.. Mind giving me a hand?" Denise asked as she nodded to the trailer. "I brought you guys another Animus.."

"[color=#ff0000][b]thank-you, Serina. hopefully i might be able to find something.[/b][/color]", he said, walking over to the animus. he sat down. entering the animus, he closed his eyes patiently. two lives flashed before him, that of his father and mother. when the two had finished, two banners appeared in front of his eyes. both the Templar and the Assassin banners stood before him. he looked over to the cross, and saw his mother, and a very long line of Templars, dating back to the Renaissance. he looked to the Assassin banner, and saw his father, with a small but very eager line, dating back to the Victorian era. he looked further into his father's heritage. another line of Assassins appeared before him, standing in line with his father. he looked back, seeing the line extend through history. when he had finished looking, it dated further back than he could see. he exited the Animus, dazed and bewildered. "[color=#ff0000][b]i certainly...didn't expect [i]that[/i].[/b][/color]", he said.

Archived