Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

His brother taught Arn Eagle Sense, and Arn was older than both of them. Matt was impressed...a lot! [color=#800000][i]W-Wow...John...you taught an older Assassin something new...that is cool. [/i][/color]he thought with a smile. Then he heard Arn talk about Serina being alone and than he could go in for some private time. At this, Matt's face turned bright red as he looked away from Arn. [color=#800000]"Dude...n-not cool..." [/color]he said rubbing the back of his head, even though he knew that Arn was right. [color=#800000]"I hope Serina will be able to develop the Eagle Vision...I don't want her to be sad if she can't."[/color]

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some time had passed and Serina grew restless in the Animus. So, she decided to take a break. She sat up on the Animus, stretching out her arms. [color=#008080]"*Sigh* Why can't I get it.. I can do it just fine in the Animus.. As an ancestor.. But when I try it as me.. *Sigh..*"[/color] She got up and decided to see how the guys were doing. As she stepped out, she seen Arn covered in orange. She instantly burst out in laughter. [color=#008080]"Nice one Matt!"[/color] She walked around Arn, seeing the orange was only on one side. [color=#008080]"Awwww... Looks like I'll have to get the back side,"[/color] she giggled out. [color=#008080]"So.. Other than out revenge.. How'd training go? You guys on a break like me?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"Thanks, my paint bomb worked, as usual!" [/color]Matt said chuckling a bit. [color=#800000]"Anyway Serina, I guess we're on break. And I finally got Eagle Sense, somewhat...I just gotta keep it going and train it further." [/color]He put his hands in his pocket and smiled. Then he pulled a bomb out and handed it to Serina, discretely. [color=#800000][i]"And this is another paint bomb...I filled it with pink paint. So you can use it later." [/i][/color]he whispered to Serina, the both of them grinning a bit. [color=#800000]"So, how's your training in the Animus going, Serina? I bet it's going really really well!"[/color] Matt asked, smiling.

[color=#008080]"Ya got Eagle Sense? Nice Matt! Wish I could catch up.."[/color] she said in a sad tone as Matt handed her the paint bomb, not wanting Arn to suspect she got something from Matt. [color=#008080]"As for the Animus.. I don't get it.. I can do it as an ancestor.. But when I try as myself.. Nothing.. My eyes hurt a little when I try to force it."[/color] She scratched the back of her head as she said the last part, [color=#008080]"I dunno.. Maybe I'm not able to do it.."[/color] She shrugged a little as she put the paint bomb into a pocket. She then looked up just in time to watch an eagle dive bomb for a meal.

Matt hugged Serina and then smiled a bit. [color=#800000]"Serina...I have complete faith that you can do this. You have the makings of being a great assassin, I mean you were born into the assassin thing. Me I was chosen by my brother, so I'm a complete newbie to it. So there is no doubt in my mind that you could probably exceed further than I have in your assassin's training." [/color]He rubbed his neck a bit and looked at the floor. [color=#800000]"So don't give up yet. You'll get the hang of the Eagle Vision...I know you will...Serina." [/color]

Arn nodded to Serina who seemed understandably down with her yet to acquire Eagle Sense. Patting Matt on the back, he sighed. "Matt, as much as I want to agree with you, if Serina has yet to acquire Eagle Sense after this large time of training, she won't acquire it at all." Then walking past Serina to the Animus, he turned to the machine. "But, as I told you Matt, there maybe an 'alternative'." Climbing into it, he activated the Animus and told them "I'll be right out."

Arn spent little time in the Animus, as he already found what he was looking for. "Just as I predicted." He said, getting out of it as he took Matt by the hand and yanked him a little further away from Serina. "She's not capable of learning Eagle Sense, because she's capable of a different technique altogether." Turning back to the girl, Arn threw off his robe, revealing his dark textured outfit underneath. "Eagle Flight, And enhanced form of Eagle Vision which exceeds normal limitations of the former, causing reflexes, senses, etc to be heightened to high levels, though its use is extremely limited."

[color=#800000]"Eagle Flight?" [/color]Matt asked looking at Arn and then back at Serina. She had something he wasn't taught about in basic assassin training...well he didn't know what Eagle Sense was before today either. [color=#800000][i]Extremely limited? That means she'll be only able to use it in moments when she absolutely has to. [/i][/color]he thought, looking back at Arn. [color=#800000]"Eagle Flight...is there a way to train it to make her be able to use it more often than just everyone once in a blue moon? Cause if we can...then I think we may have an advantage in this war."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Eh.. I'm not too disappointed about not being able to do it.. I'm just curious as to why.."[/color] She looked down at Arn when he mentioned something about there being an alternative. [color=#008080]"What do you mea- Never mind.."[/color] she said just before Arn stepped into the Animus. She turned to Matt, curiousity filling her face. [color=#008080]"Matt.. What does he mean by alternatives?"[/color] But behold, before Matt could reply and as if this was a timed script or something, Arn popped back up with something about Eagle Flight. [color=#008080]"Eagle Flight? I've never heard of it.. Also.. Who are you and where's the real Arn?"[/color] Serina giggled a little, it was fairly rare to see Arn without his Assassin robes on, even in sleep. [color=#008080]"Hmm.."[/color] she thought allowed when Matt brought something up about training. [color=#008080]"Now that I think about it.. Eagle Flight sounds like the Fight or Flight reflex of the body.. But to an extreme.. Maybe a certain amount of adrenaline is a key to accessing it?"[/color] Serina thought aloud. She then blinked, surprised at how scientific that sounded. Well, her mother is a scientist and she was bound to rub off on Serina sooner or later.

(Please excuse any spelling errors.. I typed them to my best ability and this [older] version of Mozilla doesn't have spell check)

"[color=#ff0000][b]huh. don't answer me then Rondine.[/b][/color]", he said, walking all the way over to where Matt, Serina and Arn were practicing. "[color=#ff0000][b]is there anything i could do for you? i'm really...really bored.[/b][/color]", he questioned, playing with his hidden blade. he turned around for a minute to let them think, then turned back around. "[color=#ff0000][b]and another thing: i must express a concern for Rondine. someone is hacking into his data stream. i have no clue who it is, but that person wants us to kill Templar guards around Outpost Delta, so they can get to us here. it might be one person or many. do you have any contacts in the Templar HQ?[/b][/color]", he questioned again, waiting for a response.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1321011219' post='5632436']
[color=#800000]"Eagle Flight?" [/color]Matt asked looking at Arn and then back at Serina. She had something he wasn't taught about in basic assassin training...well he didn't know what Eagle Sense was before today either. [color=#800000][i]Extremely limited? That means she'll be only able to use it in moments when she absolutely has to. [/i][/color]he thought, looking back at Arn. [color=#800000]"Eagle Flight...is there a way to train it to make her be able to use it more often than just everyone once in a blue moon? Cause if we can...then I think we may have an advantage in this war."[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321158964' post='5636792']
[color=#008080]"Eh.. I'm not too disappointed about not being able to do it.. I'm just curious as to why.."[/color] She looked down at Arn when he mentioned something about there being an alternative. [color=#008080]"What do you mea- Never mind.."[/color] she said just before Arn stepped into the Animus. She turned to Matt, curiousity filling her face. [color=#008080]"Matt.. What does he mean by alternatives?"[/color] But behold, before Matt could reply and as if this was a timed script or something, Arn popped back up with something about Eagle Flight. [color=#008080]"Eagle Flight? I've never heard of it.. Also.. Who are you and where's the real Arn?"[/color] Serina giggled a little, it was fairly rare to see Arn without his Assassin robes on, even in sleep. [color=#008080]"Hmm.."[/color] she thought allowed when Matt brought something up about training. [color=#008080]"Now that I think about it.. Eagle Flight sounds like the Fight or Flight reflex of the body.. But to an extreme.. Maybe a certain amount of adrenaline is a key to accessing it?"[/color] Serina thought aloud. She then blinked, surprised at how scientific that sounded. Well, her mother is a scientist and she was bound to rub off on Serina sooner or later.

(Please excuse any spelling errors.. I typed them to my best ability and this [older] version of Mozilla doesn't have spell check)
[/quote]

Arn patted Serina on the head with a chuckle. "Since when did you become the expert on the human body?" He asked jokingly. "Well, Eagle Flight, in a sense, could be described as a rush of your average Eagle Vision, as well as your reflexes. Whereas Eagle Sense is merely a much more precise and accurate Eagle Vision, Eagle Flight will push you over your limits." He noted how unscientific he sounded, but better to be able to be understood than to sound smart, right? Well, anywho, Arn looked outside the room and brought his finger to his mouth, indicating silence. Closing his eyes, and reopening them, he looked around the darkened room and spotted something, easily drawing out a pistol and shooting the bugger. "Spybot. It seems the techies at Abstergo are invading our privacy. I don't know how much of that they have gotten hold of, but lets hope I destroyed it before the info was transferred." Arn then rubbed the pair on the back and said "Serina, I'll see you outdoors so we can start to work on this possible ability of yours." before making his exit.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elena sighed as she walked through the forest, intent on recovering the fallen platoon of Templars that had accompanied her on her assassination attempt on Arn, the rifle not with her, but rather the deadly Spark Armor she boasted about, ready to tear tree trunks from their roots and smash anything in sight. It was unofficial business, but a warning to be heeded regardless. "My seeker should tear a hole in that old shack, leaving the Assassins without a place to go." She barked in ther voice distorter, before activating a transmitter: "Templar stealth units engage targets immediately."

(please feel free to use these NPCs however you wish)

"[color=#ff0000][b]if you have no idea how long it's been there, you're in danger.[/b][/color]", he said, looking around. "[b][color=#ff0000]Cazzo![/color][/b]", he shouted, flipping over a particularly large bullet. "[color=#ff0000][b]you need to go...now! don't bother about me...i'll get away somehow.[/b][/color]", he said in a lowered tone, only just high enough so the Assassins could hear him. "[color=#ff0000][b]is there anywhere you could go? i'll meet up with you there. but for now, Arrivederci![/b][/color]", he said, walking over to the front of the house to confront the Templars. as soon as he got there, he said, "[color=#ff0000][b]well, well, well. look what the cat dragged in.[/b][/color]" immediately, a guard ran at him. Anthony grabbed his leg and threw him on the floor. another guard ran at him behind his back. "[color=#ff0000][b]you'll not get me...not now, not ever![/b][/color]", he said, turning around, kicking the guards head, the guard falling to the floor. two guards ran at him. he bladed one, and tripped the other. "[color=#ff0000][b]ha! come at me![/b][/color]", he shouted.

Jason stood there, literally all night before he took the seat [color=#ff0000]"Surprising how we can both stay awake for such long periods of time, now isn't it?"[/color] Jason paused [color=#ff0000]"Now then, back to our general discussion, why did you leave the brotherhood? Were the Assassins, like a second family to every Assassin, not enough? That the Templars have better equipment to search for the Pieces of Eden?"[/color] Jason asked, thinking that it was most probable that those weren't the answer, he just needed something to say, because he was still slightly speechless over Cellizar leaving, although that was a long time ago. He shifted his position in his seat as he placed his chin on the back of his hands while awaiting Cellizar's answer.

Serina blinked in surprise as Arn suddenly shot and destroyed a spybot. [color=#008080]"So they're resorting to that again, huh? If it wasn't so demolished.. I probably could have had mom examine it and create something to cause interference with those little buggers.."[/color] She then blinked again as Arn said something about training. Not having any clue as to what he had plan, she said, [color=#008080]"Alright.. be ther in a sec.."[/color] before turning to Matt with a shrug. [color=#008080]"Today's gonna be a long day.. I can tell.."[/color] she confessed to Matt with a slight frown before going Arn outside..

----------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#8b4513]"Hmm? This? Its nothing.. I've stayed up for days on end designing my armor.."[/color] Cellizar said with a slight chuckle as Jason finally accepted his offer to have a seat. He closed his eyes as he listened to Jason's questions. [color=#8b4513]"Pieces of Eden.. I haven't heard that in a while.. Its a shame how unfocused this company has gotten since I've joined.. Which is fine.. I plan on taking complete control of this company one day and finally doing what this company was established to do.."[/color]

(Yes.. He is avoiding answering the question of why he left the Brotherhood... There's a reason behind it that'll be explained in due time.. :3)

[color=#ff0000]"You're avoiding the subject."[/color] Jason stated plainly [color=#ff0000]"Although, I am tempted to respond to that. Indeed, the Assassins have also lost focus on the true goal to peace. I intend to show the others what they have done, we have changed to simply killing the Templars off one by one, that should not be our goal."[/color] Jason paused [color=#ff0000]"Now, shall we return to our original discussion? Or will you attempt to lure me out of our general topic once again?"[/color] Jason asked. Jason was beginning to doubt he could get any answers from Cellizar at this point, but he could always continue trying until he either felt it was truly pointless, or he was threatened, either way, he would return to the Assassins. He lowered his left hand to the right hand side of his waist, where the Sword of Altair lay, making it seem casual that he lower his hand there [color=#ff0000]"(Only for self-defense, if I must...)" [/color]Jason thought to himself.

[color=#8b4513]"Well.. In order for one group to acheive their goal for world peace, they must eliminate the other.. Since both groups have opposite means of world peace that interfers with each-other's plans.. But yes, you're correct.. Both groups have lost focus on what the true objective is.."[/color] Cellizar said with a slight smile. He felt as if he was having one of those friendly debats him and others used to have once and a while. [color=#8b4513]"Ah.. That's the one thing I miss.."[/color] Cellizar thought aloud. Just as Cellizar started thinking of some other fun memories of the past, a splitting headache came over him. This lead him to rub his temples before adressing Jason once more. [color=#8b4513]"The past is the past.. Why does it matter if you learn of my reasons.."[/color] he stated as the headache seemed to have left as soon as it arrived.

[color=#ff0000]"It would allow us to move on, if you will, to continue our conflict between the Assassins and the Templars without questions, being finally able to focus on the present, of course that does not count as using the Animus for , although I believe that there could be another way without fighting."[/color] Jason explained, the matter than Cellizar changing sides being much bigger than he realized. He intended to indirectly tell him this with his careful word choice.[color=#ff0000] "(Does he get the point?)"[/color] Jason thought to himself, the emotions of confusion, rage and hope raging inside him as he awaited Cellizar's next answer. His left hand's fingers tapping the handle of his blade with anticipation[color=#ff0000] "(C'mon, c'mon.)" [/color]he thought to himself.

"[color=#ff0000][b]oh look. i see that cowardice runs in the family![/b][/color]", he taunted, laughing. four guards ran at him, Anthony crouching, preparing for a large jump. as soon as they were mere meters away, he jumped. he looked around, and shouted, "[color=#ff0000][b]a platoon of recruits. ha![/b][/color]" as he fell down from his jump, he started a flip, landing on his feet. the four ran at him again. he tripped one, bladed another, but when he went for the third, the fourth grabbed his arms. he sighed. holding his breath as the third came running at him, he jumped and extending his legs, kicking the third in the face. using the momentum, he slid over the fourth, kicking him back as he went. he signalled for the guards to come and fight, and for the guards on the floor to come and join him. the guards stood up, standing at Anthony's side, ready to fight their own platoon. "[color=#ff0000][b]remember this day. remember it as the day you fought with me, and won! attack![/b][/color]", he shouted, running into the guards that were not fighting by him and taking a sword from one of the guards. he was encircled, the other guards fighting another circle. immediately, Anthony slashed in a clockwise motion all the way around, putting the circle down to the floor. he proceeded to only stab two of them, putting the sword by the guard he stole the sword and killed him with. "[color=#ff0000][b]rest in peace, heretics.[/b][/color]", he whispered, then turning around to the rest of the guards, both the ones who aided him and the ones he fought against. "[color=#ff0000][b]now...when you get back to the HQ, what are you going to say?[/b][/color]", he said. a guard said, "[color=#008000][b]we'll say that we didn't find anything, but the Assassins set traps and two of us died. most of our platoon got scratches so we can go along with that, signore.[/b][/color]" "[color=#ff0000][b]good. now go, before i change my mind.[/b][/color]", he said, watching them march away in the same formation as every other guard platoon. he then walked around to the back of the house. before he could get to the others, he felt a large amount of pain in his legs. he fell to the floor, unable to stand up. "[color=#ff0000][b]ugh...how could that have possibly happened?[/b][/color]", he mumbled, putting his hands to the floor, desperately trying to stand up. "[color=#ff0000][b]guys...need some help over here![/b][/color]", he shouted, hoping the others could hear him.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321412827' post='5645482']
Serina blinked in surprise as Arn suddenly shot and destroyed a spybot. [color=#008080]"So they're resorting to that again, huh? If it wasn't so demolished.. I probably could have had mom examine it and create something to cause interference with those little buggers.."[/color] She then blinked again as Arn said something about training. Not having any clue as to what he had plan, she said, [color=#008080]"Alright.. be ther in a sec.."[/color] before turning to Matt with a shrug. [color=#008080]"Today's gonna be a long day.. I can tell.."[/color] she confessed to Matt with a slight frown before going Arn outside..
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Honestly I'm not sure what's going on Serina..." [/color]Matt said looking back at Serina, before looking at the way Arn left. [color=#800000]"And training? Didn't think an assassin of Arn's level even needed training. I mean, he's about the same level my brother was....and he didn't train too much." [/color]It was not something he would expect...Arn training like this? He thought assassins at their level didn't need training. [color=#800000]"Serina...I don't think Arn's doing training..." [/color]Matt said, seeing Serina have a confused look on her face. [color=#800000]"Something else is going on...and I don't think he wants us involved with it...just not sure why he wouldn't want us to help him..."[/color]

"Uhm... I think he ment training for me, Matt. But.. Maybe there is something going on? He could be worried about Jason.. After all.. He still hasn't returned.." Serina said as she turned to Matt and walked to him. "I dunno.." she said as she looked down a little, "Maybe we're just over thinking it?" She then looked to the Animus, wondering what Arn had looked up. "So uhm.." her face grew bright red, "... Nevermind." She laughed a little before the blush started to disappear. "While we wait for Arn.. Let's train some," she said before she poked Matt, "Tag! You're it!" She then darted for the basement window and slipped through it into the backyard. Sh then ran to the closest tree and hid behind it.

[color=#800000]"H-Hey! Oh that's not right, you got a head start!!" [/color]Matt said, chuckling as he ran after Serina. He hopped out of the basement window and then stood up and looked around. He then smirked and closed his eyes and opened them, using his Eagle Sense. It was cheating...but he didn't exactly care. Matt looked around again and then noticed gold trail heading towards a tree. [color=#800000]"Hmm, I wonder where she is..." [/color]he said, closing and opening his eyes, letting his Eagle Sense leave for a little bit. Then he ran behind the tree and saw Serina, touching her arm. [color=#800000]"Found ya, tag!!" [/color]he chuckled, running off.

"H-Hey! You cheated, didn't you?!" She said with a laugh as she chased after Matt. "Get back here you!" [I]'Hmmmm..'[/I] As Matt turned the corner around the house, instead of doing the same thing, she decide to climb up the house. As she sat at the top of the house, trying to keep out of his line of sight but keeping his in hers, she waited for the moment Matt got confused on where whe was. When he did, she jumped down from the house, landing behind him. She then leant aroun him and kissed his cheek, "Tag!" She then ran off into the woods, atleast wanting to put his Eagle Sense or Vision to the test. "Come get me!" she said with a giggle.

Matt smirked, after Serina kissed his cheek and saw her running off into the woods. [color=#800000]"Cheating? Why I'm insulted you even thought that!" [/color]he chuckled, as he closed his eyes and opening them again, his Eagle Sense working again. He quickly ran into the woods, following the trail that the Eagle Sense showed him. [color=#800000][i]Oh gosh...I hate the fact that she went into these woods...but I'll find her no matter! [/i][/color]he thought, smirking, still following the trail. Matt stopped, it showing it stopped behind a giant tree trunk. This time, Matt ran around the front of it, making sure he wasn't seen and he jumped out and sat next to Serina. [color=#800000]"Tag!" [/color]he said, kissing Serina's cheek.

She let out a giggle as Matt kissed her cheek. "Hehe, ya found me." She smiled to him as she leaned against him a little. "Well, that was short lived. *Giggle* Glad to see that ya could keep track with Eagle Sense." Sh then rested he head on his shoulder. "So what do ya wanna do now? Do ya think Arn will come into the woods, looking for us? Oh! Maybe I should plant the paint bomb ya gave me? Nah.. If sonethings up with Arn.. I dun wanna get him and ruin some more cloths of his. Speaking of cloths.." She looked down at hers, it was still the outfit the Templars had put her in. "I should probably go home or call up mom and have her bring me some cloths, a new cell and a new gun.."

Matt smiled and nodded. [color=#800000]"I can have my foster parents call up your mom right away so she can bring the stuff you need." [/color]he said, looking at the trees around them. This was a nice quiet place they were in...it kind of reminded Matt of the times he hide in these woods when his brother was finally coming home. Whenever he did, he knew John would always find him. [color=#800000][i]I really do hope Jason and Arn are alright...those two have got to come back. If they don't I'll be losing two brothers...and I don't want that. [/i][/color]Matt thought, keeping his look, to show Serina he wasn't being depressed or anything.

"I guess.. Though.. I'm not looking forward to mom's reaction when she learns that I got kidnapped.." She laughed a little out of nervousness. She knew her mom would have a fit and dad would be all worry-wort about her well being. She couldn't help but smile as she thought about her parents reaction. "But before we go.. Let's just enjoy the scenery a little bit longer, okay?" She cuddled up against Matt, getting comfy.

------------------------------------------

Cellizar shook his head a little, smirking a little. "Well then.. So everyone is still in shock from 10 years ago. I didn't know I was so cared for." He laughed at that, stressing the sarcasm he just said. "Tell me something Jason.. Did you ever wish you could be something else, other than Assassin? Did you ever wish you could have a life that wasn't about bloodshed? And what about Arn and Rondine? Have they ever wished for a simpiler life? And what about the young ones? Do you wish a life like yours for them?" Cellizar asked as he leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk and resting his chin on the bak of his hands, waiting for Jason's response.

Archived