Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Elena's eyes grew furious as she noted something that really pressed her buttons badly: Cellizar was laughing, at her expense. She knew he enjoyed teasing her, but sometimes she couldn't help but erupt. "Sorry, you think this is calm? THIS!?! Really?!?" She barked, tempted to backhand the other cheek, but she wasn't that made. She blushed when he noted she cared. A lot. She didn't know what it meant, but she felt a numinous feeling, that it'd be a quite serious situation. Turning from him to hide her blush, she said "I slapped you because you're so stupid, and I...oh whats the point." She said, slumping down into a seat resting her head in her hand, her elbow on her tucked in knee as she looked at Cellizar. "What are we going to do, boss?"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn placed his hand to his chin when he heard Jason explaining something, the hookblade. He remembered, Ezio used it a long time back. It did enhance the use of the hidden blade, along with the movement of the assassin in general, but he did think, would there be many places where they'd use it? Ah, well, it didn't matter, Arn head the words and without second thought, he said "Right then, just get this clear to me, you're going to retrieve this information...how? I pressume through the Animus, though I could try simply search archives if you'd rather..."

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#8b4513]"I mean calm as in you're back to yourself."[/color] He chuckled a little as he noticed the blush for the quick moment it was exposed to him, [i][color=#8b4513]'Hmm.. So I wasn't too far from hitting that nail.'[/color][/i] He rubbed his chin softly with his right hand, thinking of two things. 1) What to do next with the situation of The Ones Who Came Before. 2) Should he dare press his luck? He shook his head slightly for a moment before looking at Elena. [color=#8b4513]"First off.. We need to do research about these Ones Who Came Before.. Do you know anything about them? I've heard the name before.. But that was pretty much all I heard.."[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#008080]"Well.. If we wanna get real technical with it.. I could ask mom how to set it up that the gauntlet reads the muscle movement and uses the correct setting? And then could ask dad how to set up a smooth cycling system for all the settings.. Other than that, I just know mostly the basics.."[/color] Serina frowned a little, something as complex as a hidden gauntlet would be something that she would be able to contribute very little too. [color=#008080]"Though.. If the gauntlet is going to have 5 different settings.. I could try to make a design that makes it easier to conceal?"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"It's not in the archives,"[/color] Jason began [color=#ff0000]"Anyway, it would probably be better if we could see it in action. Anyway, the Hookblade was used for ziplines, not much around nowadays, but we could probably find a way to use power lines by finding a way to keep ourselves from getting electrocuted."[/color] Jason suggested. [color=#ff0000]"Now, for modifying it, we could increase the size of the gauntlet around the top of the forearm, not only would this increase the protection around the forearm, but allow us to add a second blade, and then we could further modify it for two different activation methods, for the Hookblade or the normal Hidden Blade, because the Hookblade isn't that fit for offense, it is well for defense, though."[/color] Jason explained.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1322695820' post='5677156']
[color=#008080]"Well.. If we wanna get real technical with it.. I could ask mom how to set it up that the gauntlet reads the muscle movement and uses the correct setting? And then could ask dad how to set up a smooth cycling system for all the settings.. Other than that, I just know mostly the basics.."[/color] Serina frowned a little, something as complex as a hidden gauntlet would be something that she would be able to contribute very little too. [color=#008080]"Though.. If the gauntlet is going to have 5 different settings.. I could try to make a design that makes it easier to conceal?"[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Seems like a lot of work..." [/color]Matt said, rubbing the back of his neck. [color=#800000]"Guess the assassins before us wanted their weapons to be complicated so the enemy wouldn't use them against them." [/color]That was the only idea he could think on why they would do that. But he also remembered, this was back in Altair and Ezio's timelines. They didn't exactly have the modernized guns and bombs they had nowadays. [color=#800000]"Anyway, sounds like it'll take a while to get those things up and running. And time isn't something we have right now...if you remember what that chick...Juno was it, said."[/color]

Elena, still in her aggro mood, said "My dad mentioned them a little, but not enough so I can know what about them. But then again, my dad is a notorious liar, so I'm going to play it safe saying I've got unreliable info." before glaring at Cellizar. Even though he wasn't annoying her...well, he was. She just had a huge level of anger towards him. Maybe it was because of his acking of personal skills, maybe because she saw him as a father figure, somone to direct her hate to, who knew? Well, for certain, she said "Right, we can't waist time now. I'll be going without Spark, it'll slow us down for stealth. I suggest you get into some sort of light weight gear yourself. We're going to pay a...'visit' to my dear friend Arn Smith. And, lets say, my stealth squad will be aiding on the 'recovery' of him. If they know anything, it'll be him."

Elena turned to a cupboard and spat at it, smiling as she said "Deadshot. Perfect accuracy, now if only I could apply that to Spark..." before walking out, not waiting or expecting Cellizar to respond. She expected him to get ready, her plan made some sort of sense, if she only knew Arn was about as clueless as they were. In her office she threw on a black turtle-neck sweater over her dark tank-top, loading up her deadly pistols as she waited by her door for Cellizar to show himself, calling in a stealth unit for a rendevouz and further instruction.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn, surprised at Jason's blunt speach manner, believed he must have read through archives before. Surely, if Ezio used this Hookblade, it'd be there. Unless, of course, it was amongst of those unrecoverable relics of the past. This was adding further questions, he wore Altair's robe and carried his sword, yet a simple Hookblade? Never mind, he didn't know or care to be honest. Patting him on the back as he walked him over to the Animus, Arn said "Jason, we can discuss that later. Right now we need the blueprints. Get hookd up, I'll be coming with when you're ready. I just need a few things..."

Afterwards he walked to John's room, recovering both his Giga-steel kantana, and a couple of incendiary ammunition if he did run out of Giga-steel bullets. That also made him think, he could upgrade each and everyone's hidden blades with the alloy, making them a severe threat. In fact, he could even do it to the Hookblade. He already knew to insulate the possible electric shocks from the wires...

[color=#008080]"Well hopefully it won't take long for Arn and Jason to get the blueprints.. After that, hopefully we'll move fast enough to get it done and working before things heat up again, like yesterday.."[/color] Serina said mostly to Matt, but to everyone else as well. As Arn went off to get some stuff, she looked down at her two wrists. Her left one would be the one with the update, she just wasn't sure at how efficient having a hook blade would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar let out a simple shrug as Elena left. She did have a good idea. Anyone had a clue to who these beings were, it would be the assassins. Getting up, Cellizar walked to his robe, picking it up. He looked at it for a moment before placing it on. He tapped the sapphire gem button and watched as the hidden Giga-Steel armor retracted out. Moving is arms and legs a bit, very little sound came out. [color=#8b4513]"Good.."[/color] he simple mumbled out as he hit the sapphire once more, causing his armor to retract into his robe. Giving his gear a quick check, he headed out. Looking to Elena as he approached her, he asked, [color=#8b4513]"Ready?"[/color]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1322850886' post='5680770']
[color=#008080]"Well hopefully it won't take long for Arn and Jason to get the blueprints.. After that, hopefully we'll move fast enough to get it done and working before things heat up again, like yesterday.."[/color] Serina said mostly to Matt, but to everyone else as well. As Arn went off to get some stuff, she looked down at her two wrists. Her left one would be the one with the update, she just wasn't sure at how efficient having a hook blade would be.
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Please don't remind me..." [/color]Matt said nervously, rubbing his neck a bit after he heard Serina say this. He wasn't too fond on what had happened during the past few days...especially with him meeting Serina's brother, Cellizar. [color=#800000][i]Wonder what drove him to turn against the assassins... [/i][/color]he thought, before looking at Serina again. He noticed her looking at her wrists and then smiled, putting his arm around her. [color=#800000]"Hey, don't worry. I'm positive you'll be even better with the hook blade on your left wrist. It would look very nice." [/color]Matt chuckled, before kissing Serina's cheek.

Serina jumped a little as she suddenly felt Matt wrap his arms around her. [color=#008080]"H-Huh? Oh.. Yeah.. I'm sure we'll all be a lot better with the new upgrades.. But to what efficiency will the hook blade have? Even if we do make it to where the power lines won't shock us, it's still not gonna do us any good.. We'll be hanging in their air as shots are fired at us.. We'd be better off staying on the ground, ducking in and out of alley ways, climbing up fire escapes, et cetera.. And other than the power lines, I honestly don't see much opportunity to use the hook blade outside of battle.. In which case, its just a fancier form of the hidden blade.. Unless the hook is big enough to where we can grab poles to help us turn corners, but we're already skilled at making sudden turns.."[/color] Serina frowned a little, trying to figure out why Jason thought so much value on the hook blade. Her concentration was then broke for a moment as Matt kissed her cheeks, causing her to blush slightly. [color=#008080]"What we need to do, if anything.. Is to make it to where the blade is more of a wire or needle.. So we can be more discreet about using it and walking away.. With something so small, it'll take a few more seconds for the stab to kick in, allowing us to further ourselves even more.."[/color] Now Serina was frowning even more from concentration.

(Yes.. Yes I did pull a book out of that movie thing in the OOC. Lol)

"[color=#ff0000][b]considering i don't even use my hidden blade much, i don't think that a hookblade would be of any use to me. might be to some of you, though.[/b][/color]", he said, walking away from the Animus. "[b][color=#ff0000]Serina. making a blade as small as a needle would decrease it's durability to the point of breaking off in a victim's stomach. keep the blade as is.[/color][/b]", he stated, playing with the blade pushing through the gap where his ring finger was. "[b][color=#ff0000]now. i'm off to kill some Templars.[/color][/b]", he said, grabbing his rifle. "[color=#ff0000][b]anyone with me or do i have to go on my own?[/b][/color]", he said, laughing.

Elena spotted Cellizar in a Giga-steel suit, looking up and down it she said "We're trying to be stealthy, you're not coming if that thing makes a single speck of sound." before turning completely towards the devious Templar. Letting out a sigh, she began to inform him about the Stealth Squad's co-ordinates. "They have all gotten helicopter units to allow them to jump into the forest. They'll be using flaps to allow them to parachute undetected. Our vehicles which should be here..." and all of a sudden, but silent, two small black motorbikes drove up in the hallway as the door leading to the exit had opened for them. The odd thing was certainly the lack of any sound at all. "...now will get us to them. Afterwards, we'll gather our forces, and divide and conquer. I'll take my most reliable troops, and you can hav the scraps of what's left." They way she disregarded life other than her own was certainly dispicable, but what would Cellizar do?

Anyways, she mounted her bike, and making no sound it speeded down the pathway which lead, after a lot of hidden tunnel networks, to a highway. Eventually she'd arrive at the Assassin's new HQ as pinpointed by her sniper, and now she had them were she wanted them. Thing was, she had the experience of Cellizar at her aid, however he stale-mated Jason. Arn in on the equation might prove to much for the veteran, both were strong and lethal assassins, Jason more offensive whereas Arn more tactical. It'd be a tough fight alright.

(Due to Arn being incapable of answering without Jason, poop)

Jason was too caught up in his thoughts to notice anybody. [color=#ff0000]"Alright..."[/color] he muttered to Arn a little too late, he walked towards the Animus and sat in the seat, waiting for Arn, activating his Eagle Sense while waiting just to experiment on how it alternated the environment slightly, increased his sense of hearing and highlighted people and items of interest, blue for ally, red for enemy, gold for target and white for usable. He reached into his pocket and found several giga-steel poison darts, he somehow managed to slightly melt the bullets and mold them to a more precise shape and hallow them out, the hallowed out giga-steel being used for more darts, quite satisfied with his work, Jason replaced his current darts with the giga-steel darts, their small but sharp points could cut through most armors better than average giga-steel bullets, but had a smaller effect area and required much more precision. He tested it on his own armor several times, but it did not even dent it [color=#ff0000]"Heheheh, Pieces of Eden..."[/color] Jason thought out loud.

Serina frowned when Anthony tried to shoot her idea down. [color=#008080]"Not all needles are small.. They vary in size. Besides, just because its small doesn't mean its not durable.. Take for instances fishing wire, strings for pianos, guitars, violins, et cetera."[/color] She then looked to Arn and Jason to see how they felt about her idea but Arn was off getting something and Jason was too lost in thought to get a sh*t. Shaking her head a little, she decided it was probably best for her to develop the weapon herself. hen Anthony said something about killing more Templars. [color=#008080]"We need to slow the killing down.. If we just keep killing, they'll be more tempted to perform an assault sooner."[/color] Little did Serina know, that's just moments away from happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Btw DM, Cellizar had his armor retracted)

Cellizar pulled to a stop next to Elena. [color=#8b4513]"So.. What's the plan? That house is rather cramped for an assault.. We should probably flush them out with some smoke bombs inside and outside the house and you and your men can go in with thermal vision and take out the others while capturing Serina and Arn.."[/color] Cellizar whispered to Elena so quietly tht even she should barely hear it. Cellizar wouldn't need thermal. Because unlike Serina, he had Eagle Vision, but left too soon to learn Eagle Sense. Not like he wanted it anyways, he always hated using Eagle Vision ever since he became a Templar.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323412269' post='5696930']
(Btw DM, Cellizar had his armor retracted)

Cellizar pulled to a stop next to Elena. [color=#8b4513]"So.. What's the plan? That house is rather cramped for an assault.. We should probably flush them out with some smoke bombs inside and outside the house and you and your men can go in with thermal vision and take out the others while capturing Serina and Arn.."[/color] Cellizar whispered to Elena so quietly tht even she should barely hear it. Cellizar wouldn't need thermal. Because unlike Serina, he had Eagle Vision, but left too soon to learn Eagle Sense. Not like he wanted it anyways, he always hated using Eagle Vision ever since he became a Templar.
[/quote]

Elena simpled let out a subtle chuckle as she looked at Cellizar. "Please, I'm an expert at this. We're not going to assault them, but smoking them out will leave far too many marks if it isn't done properly. First thing's first, you've been here before so you should know where the central power source comes from. Find it and break it, any survalence must be eliminated. Then my squad will plant and detonate smoke devices." Rubbing her chin she contemplated her idea, considering variables that may have to be controled. "Hmm...you'll have to distract Jason, he's the toughest. Anthony will have to take on the bait, he's always a violent guy, but lets face it, Jason's the strongest as of yet, and you'll need your undivided attention to him. Leave Arn..." then she put on a glove with what appeared to be clear spikes from the knuckles each with a fluid in it, pressumably a tranquiliser. "...to me. Alright, move out."

And like that the plan was in motion, Elena's squad planting the devices in remote locations on the house as quiet as mice, as fast as gazelles, the night shrouded them in their dark apparels giving them a significant advantage. Elena's squadron worked fast without question: they'd lived to this day since the start of the stealth squad so it was clear they were ready.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn sat into his seat as he saw Jason prepare himself. Smiling as the Animus was going into action, he said "Its called preparation because you do it before what you prepare for. But it doesn't hurt to test the merchandise." And of course Arn activated his Eagle Sense, testing out if it hadn't let him down. It didn't, plain and simple. If anything it was as sharp as ever. That was ready so his weaponry? Well, that was in check. Feeling around his pistol, he checked it had its silencer which was perfectly equiped. Of course he had ammunition to spare, first giga-steel which would tear through a body like a knife through butter, and then some incendiary ammunition in case the situation called for some "fiery" retribution.

His sword was ready, and the Animus began to ready the men to do their mission...(Aisu, if you want to cut the power, now's a chance. Otherwise, SD, go ahead and send use...wherever.)

Cellizar nodded to Elena's plan, but added in one thing, [color=#8b4513]"Remember.. Leave Serina alive."[/color] With that, he dismounted his motorcycle and moved swiftly in the night. As he approached the central power source, he looked around to make sure none of the assassin's had stepped out. Once it was clear, he opened the box and disconnected all the wires, causing the power to shut off within the house..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serina jumped a little when the power suddenly went down. [color=#008080]"Don't tell me we have a power outage?! We need the Animus to get the blueprint for the hook blade!"[/color] Reaching into her small supply bag, Serina pulled out a glow stick and snapped. As she shook it, it began to glow yellow. Looking at everyone's faint silhouettes, she asked, [color=#008080]"Is everyone alright?"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"Serina! Calm down, if you can't use your eyes, use your other senses, put that away! For all we know this could be an assault and you just lit up a sing saying 'Here we are, come and kill us!'"[/color] Jason said as he got out of the animus, still using his Eagle Sense. [color=#ff0000]"I'm gonna go outside, see if I can get the power back on."[/color] Jason explained as he walked out the door, only to see glowing red figures through his Eagle Sense, quietly walking back inside without being spotted [color=#ff0000]"Templars. I'll bet Cellizar is among them"[/color] Jason smiled [color=#ff0000]"He just can't stay away. Arn, stay with Serina and hide, after all he did try and kidnap her last time, she still might be his target, I'll stay here, I don't want to hear any arguments."[/color] Jason explained. If they didn't hide or they came in too soon, Jason would walk outside and address them himself, if they did hide, he would wait patiently.

Elena's eyes darted to her remote on the intant she saw the lights flank out, immediately hitting her trigger which exploded the smoke devices simultaneously, further increasing their camoflague. She knew it was coming together, so now she ordered two stealth units to break into a back window as a distraction, whilst she immediately activated a transmition device to connect with Cellizar. "Nice job, you work fast." she said quietly, before soon taking after her soldiers into the back entrance. It was dark, as she predicted, so she ordered some goggles from a soldier, who would now guard that entrance, so she could see.

Arn nodded to Jason, the power outage was something out of the norm, and his Eagle Sense identified both numerous sounds as well as through the smoke. Covering Serina's mouth, he said "Come on, get your blade ready and hide. You will not move, thats an order. Where's Matt?" looking around, unsure where the other Assassin would be right now, a little worried about him. He knew Cellizar wouldn't play games, he'd literally charge in and take what he wanted. But, that was the old Cellizar, he had no idea what had happened to him. It seemed Jason was shielding Arn from their former ally, but he wanted to know why. For now, Arn waited on Serina's response to Matt's location.

[color=#ff0000]"No idea, just shut up and hide! He'll be fine."[/color] Jason said as he ran towards the back entrance. His Eagle Sense also alerted him of the broken window, but Jason paid no attention to it being most were over at the back entrance. Jason saw them through his Eagle Sense, red highlighted. They didn't know of his sixth sense, so Jason decided to play possum [color=#ff0000]"Come out come out wherever you are."[/color] Jason stated mockingly as he soundlessly activated his Hidden Blades [color=#ff0000]"To think, I just get back and you all decide to attack, I haven't slept in over twenty-four hours, so, if you don't mind, either leave or die so I can get some well-needed rest."[/color] Jason continued mockingly, walking into the smoke, making his actions seem cautious as he turned in circles, as if trying to find them.

he took out his rifle as quietly as he could, then walked backwards, occasionally turning around. "[color=#ff0000][b]you guys be my eyes...if you want to.[/b][/color]", he whispered, the rifle lighting up a pale blue. "[color=#ff0000][b]hmm. i can see, but this won't help in the stealth factor.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, putting it away. the light faded, leaving him back in the dark. "[color=#ff0000][b]Arn...where are they? i can't see so well in here.[/b][/color]", he whispered, pulling out his rifle a little bit. the holster covered most of the light, leaving a pale blue aura around the holster, giving him some light. he turned to face Arn, then whispered, "[color=#ff0000][b]want me to put this away?[/b][/color]"

Arn's eyes darted to Anthony as he simply said "I have no idea myself Ant. Jason's on the offence, as usual, and I'm babysitting." He did nothing more than sit Serina down in a corner, sitting with her, his blades retracted. "Anthony, find Matt, he's not here and I'm worried about him." the elder said to the man, keeping his Eagle Sense sharp. It was fortunate that he wore very little white, most of his outfit was as dark as the room, allowing his shadowed figure to completely envelope Serina's body. "Serina, don't move. Anthony, find Matt. Go." he whispered.

Unfortunately for Jason, Elena read him like a book. The other Templars hadn't got any vision, she did. And she saw him approach and spot them, before putting on his little game. Elena simply ordered her troops to walk into the darkness as she waited for him to strike like the venemous snake he was, at least in her eyes. She simply stood still, and as he troops made it at least half way down the dark hall, she said "Boys, its been a pleasure having you work for me but I know you're dead. The Assassin you heard will kill you, because he knows if he tried to play possum and let you through, you'll activate your thermographic specs and kill whoever you see."

Jason chuckled [color=#ff0000]"I guess since that little game is over..."[/color] Jason began before pointing his right Hidden Blade at the man beside Elena [color=#ff0000]"it's time to get serious."[/color] he finished by shooting a poison dart at him, he would go insane in a matter of moments before succumbing to the poison, and hopefully, just hopefully he would knock those goggles off of Elena's head. With that activated his Hidden Blades and jumped at the two nearest to him and killed them in one swift move [color=#ff0000]"Next." [/color]he stated as he sliced the throat of another Templar.

he nodded at Arn, taking the rifle out a bit more. the light got stronger, just enough to see his free hand when it was outstretched. he walked to the stairs, fumbling around on the steps. when he reached the top, he began pushing doors open. after pushing two doors open, he said, "come on, Matt...this is no time to be hiding..." pulling his gun out fully. the light burst out, leaving the room in a blue light. "guess I should have done that as soon as I got up here. Matt, you better be up here...I've ran out of places to look...", he said, looking around.

Matt, wasn't hiding...not this time. Earlier he had seen this, thanks to Arn's training with Eagle Sense...he knew something was up. He had ran towards his brother's room and quickly grabbed a few things, before jumping out the window. [color=#800000][i]They must all be thinking "Where the hell am I?"...sorry guys. Assassin's have to move without being seen, so... [/i][/color]he thought, as he closed his eyes and opened them, seeing everything in Eagle Sense. He saw a group of Templar moving in from the back...his time for striking was now. From his pocket he took out a small ball-like device and rolled it over at one of the men's feet.

"What the hell?" the man said, kneeling towards it. But then, it let off a thing of smoke covering him and his small squad.

[color=#800000][i]Attack without being seen...like Ezio and Altair would. [/i][/color]Matt thought, running up towards the smoke. All he saw were read figures and he had gotten the first one. He stabbed him right in the back, then quickly switching to the man next to him, using his Hidden Blade to cut the man's legs. Soon the smoke clear...two left.

"AN ASSASSIN!" the first man said, aiming his rifle at him.

His partner, gritted his teeth and aimed his rifle as well. "Drop your weapons now...and you'll have a peaceful death!"

[color=#800000]"My answer...don't think so." [/color]Matt said, as he turned around and ran up the wall, jumping above the Templar and then using both Hidden Blade gauntlets and stabbing both of them right in the head as he landed on his feet. [color=#800000]"Arn's training...it totally paid off." [/color]he said, smirking a little, then running off...seeing if his friends were OK.

Serina simply shook her head when Jason told her that that light pretty much gave them away. [i][color=#008080]'I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't do an assault if they weren't sure if we were h-' [/color][/i]and as if Jason had painted the devil, smoke bombs went off, [i][color=#008080]'f*ck!'[/color][/i] Then, without having a chance to move, Arn ushered Serina to a corner and asked where Matt was. [i][color=#008080]"I don't know either.. I'm sure he's fine though, with the training from earlier and what-not.."[/color][/i] she whispered to Arn, watching as he moved his body to where she was hidden. [color=#008080]"Arn.. If you block me, I can't fight if they come in here,"[/color] Serina may not have had Eagle Vision, but she had Eagle Flight, which can be just as helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar, taking note of what Elena said, didn't say anything,not wanting to give his position off. Before he moved, however, he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them; his Eagle Vision was active. His fellow Templars were red still (red as is stop) and the assassins were still blue (blue as in saddest day of their life). In his mind, he concentrated on Jason being his primary target if it worked as well as it did all those years ago, Jason would be gold, instead of blue. As Cellizar looked around the corner, sure enough, it was Jason. The identity of the golden figure was confirmed as he heard him say, "Next." Stepping out from around the corner, Cellizar said, [color=#8b4513]"I think its my turn to have some fun.. Safe to say we'll be evenly matched, since we're both sleep deprived. Lets see who functions best under pressure.."[/color] With that, Cellizar got into his fighting position, waiting to see Jason's next move.

Jason turned his head to Cellizar's direction and there he was, in gold as well [color=#ff0000]"Cellizar... this will be the last time I ask, why did you leave the brotherhood? I will not believe any change of beliefs bullshit."[/color] Jason stated as he stood straight and retracted his Hidden Blades and unsheathed the Sword of Altair [color=#ff0000]"And afterwords, tell me what it is you're doing here, I take it you're here to kidnap Serina? Or perhaps kidnap someone who has information in his or her genes on the Pieces of Eden? Because..."[/color] Jason then punched his chest [color=#ff0000]"I'm a descendant of both Altair and Ezio, if I remember correctly, I didn't tell you that?"[/color] Jason stated as he changed his stance into a more 'ready' position.

[color=#8b4513]"Yes, yes, you kept bragging on and on and on about that as we were trainies.. But you see, I've learned something of my lineage these past few years as well.. As I'm sure you remember from the codex.. Altair got with a female Templar waaaaaaay back in the day.. But what the codex doesn't mention is that she had a Templar brother as well.. He, however, didn't deviate from his faith and went on to make a family on his own.. And you want to know the family name that exists, even to this day and age?"[/color] Cellizar couldn't help but chuckle before he said, [color=#8b4513]"Kingston.. That's right Jason! Serina's and I's family were originally Templars! It wasn't until a few generations ago when our family recently made the switch.. As for the reason, I'm not sure myself, but I beleive Serina's DNA holds the key to that answer.."[/color] He started chuckling again, [color=#8b4513]"So.. A change in belief? A change of sides? No. Yes. You see Jason.. I never really believed in the way of the Assassin's and their tactics for 'world peace.' I believed in something else.. Something that required a little bit more force.. Something that was out front about what they wanted, not hiding and operating within the shadows.. No, the Assassin's way never fitted my idea.. I guess you can just blame that on DNA.. Anyways, I felt like I didn't fit in and that I forced into something I didn't believe in.. It wasn't until I did deep research into the Templars that it finally hit me.. That I was destined to be a Templar! But what I didn't see, however, was how quickly in power I rose within the Templar hierarchy! I excelled in it! Unlike in the Assassin's hierarchy.. Where it was rare to reach above and beyond the simple Assassin rank.. After all.. To go above Assassin, you needed to lead your own part of the Brotherhood, but the higher ups were against that, even with our dwindling numbers.."[/color] Cellizar couldn't hold it back anymore, instead of chuckling, he straight out laughed. As he finally calmed down, he looked to Jason with a smile, [color=#8b4513]"Isn't it just grand to know we're family? Very distant family, granted, but still.. Family none the less.. Tell me.. How does it feel to know you failed in keeping a family member from betraying you? Hmm? I bet it just gets under your skin,"[/color] his smile went from being a joyous one, to a cheeky one.

Archived