Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

At the sight of the motherly care Denise gave her daughter Serina, Arn's heart felt warm. There was nothing like the love a mother could give, and Serina was lucky to have one who cared about her so much. But his smile welled up as Denise called for his attention. In the trailer she had, she pulled along another Animus. He was actually surprised she knew who he was. The first time she met him, she labelled him with no difficulty. But then again, he was essentially the oldest amongst the group, he sort of stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Darn it, I thought I was the only tech genius in these parts!" Arn joked as he ran up to Denise's trailer, shaking her hand as he introduced himself. "Arn Smith, short for Arnold obviously, but please, stick with Arn." He smiled as he turned to the trailer's doors. "Hmm, nice big trailer, I'm guessing you're stuck with getting it out, right?"

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1322453156' post='5671564']
(I'ma wait till I know about what we're suppose to do with the whole Juno thing before I post as Cellizar. Sorry DM. Lol)

Serina shook her head, "I can wait, Arn. Letting a Brother know of his family is more important. Go ahead and use it, Anthony." She then turned to Arn, "Besides.. I need to call mom and have her bring me some stuff.." With that, Serina slipped into the house and called home.

After a few minutes, Serina stepped outside, next to Matt. She wrapped her arms around one of his, "Cheer up.. After all.. I might need help avoiding my mom's fury," she said with a nervous chuckle. Her mom wasn't happy that she got captured, even if it was for a short time.

--------20 minutes later--------

A simple white car, with a trailer behind it, had pulled into the house's driveway and parked. Serina, who was just now sitting on the porch, walked up to the car as her mom got out. Serina looked a lot like her mom, given that the only thing she got from her dad was his eyes. But instead of having pinkish-purple hair like Serina, she had short blonde hair and was a few inches taller "Hi mom..." Serina said nervously. "I should drag you back home this instant!" Denise barked out as she quickly approached Serina. Instead of grabbing an ear or something, she hugged Serina tighly. Serina, blushing a little, hugged back, "Sorry to worry you so much mom..." "I'm just glad you're safe..." Denise said as she let go and pulled out a bag from the back seat, handing it to Serina. "Thanks.. Is it in there?" Serina asked. Her mom nodded as a reply, "Now go shower and change.. You're so dirty." Serina, blushing again, nodded as she walked into the house. Denise then looked to Matt and Arn. "Thanks to you and everyone else for watching her.. And Arn.. Mind giving me a hand?" Denise asked as she nodded to the trailer. "I brought you guys another Animus.."
[/quote]

Matt smiled, seeing Serina's mother, feeling somewhat envious on seeing her with her mother and not a foster parent. [color=#800000]"Serina has been doing very well with us, Mrs. Kingston." [/color]he said, responding to Denise. [color=#800000]"She's been trying her hardest at every step of the way." [/color]Now he was wondering if it was a good time to tell Serina's mother that he and her daughter were going to start dating. [color=#800000][i]Maybe it isn't a good time to say that. I'll just help her out some... [/i][/color]he thought as he helped Denise and Arn with some things. [color=#800000]"So, is this Animus different than the one we have right now?"[/color]

Denise, shaking Arn's hand, laughed a little, "Denise Kingston. I'm a scientist.. I mostly work on technology that helps my husband to develope the weapons he make.. Other than that, I work on improving the Animus and medical technology. I'm glad I got your name right.. Serina's told me all about her Brothers and I'm glad to see she hasn't been exaggerating." She chuckled a little as the trio worked on getting the Animus out. "This one is our personal one.. It's not much better than the others.. But it is a little faster, smoother and lighter.. Serina's the only one that uses it now-a-days and since she's out here, there's no better place for it to be, correct?" As they pulled out the Animus, Serina stepped out just in time to hold the door open. Instead of being in her normal cloths, however, she was wearing an Assassins robe similar to the one she has on while in the Animus. "I figured that since everyone wants to stick out like a sore thumb in public, I might as well do it too," Serina said with a bashful smile as her mom smiled greatly, proud to see her daughter wear the robe for once. Underneath Serina's robe, she had hidden blades at both wrists, plenty of throwing knives, twin 3' swords and a pistol. She also still had the hidden blades at her left knee and right foot. "So where's dad," Seriba asked as she followed the trio into the basement. "He was in the middle of smithing when ya called.. He told me to tell ya that he loves ya and can't wait for ya to get home and test out some of his new designs," Denise replied with as she hooked up the Animus and got to work getting it started. "Oh boy.. That'll be fun," Serina laughed out. She then turned to Anthiny as he got out of the other Animus. "Did ya learn anything, Brother?" Denise, wanting know who Serina was talking too, looked at Anthony and noticed his legs. This sparked up a small conversation she started with Arn as she programed the Animus, "For some years now, I've been trying to design an Animus that healed as you used it.. It would be a great way for someone to train as they healed faster.. But the Animus always ends up to be too heavy for travel.. Which puts both the user and Animus in danger of being captured.. If we had a central operation station like the Templars had, it would be perfect.. But since we hid in te shadows, we're not protected in the public eye, like Abstergo is.." She was reffering to the fact that if a major attack happened on Abstergo, everyone and their uncle would know about it and an investigation would happen, leading the assassins to not only hid from the Templars, but the police as well, which is another work load they don't need.

[color=#800000]"Healed as they use it? That would be totally awesome!" [/color]Matt said smiling. Then he looked at Serina and the sighed a bit. He was going to tell Serina's mother that they were dating. [color=#800000]"Um, Mrs. Kingston..." [/color]he said, clearing his throat some. [color=#800000]"I'm letting you know that...me and your daughter, Serina are kinda...well sort of dating." [/color]Matt finally said it, but he looked up and saw Serina's mother look at him, with a menacing glare. [color=#800000]"U-Umm...Serina...is this normal...f-f-for her??" [/color]he asked, backing away a bit, gulping some.

"[color=#ff0000][b]i found out that i'm related to both sides of this conflict...that alone makes my head hurt...[/b][/color]", he said, still in shock. "[b][color=#ff0000]and my Assassin heritage goes back further than my Templar heritage...how did i end up a Templar? urgh. i'm off for a run.[/color][/b]", he continued, running off. he got to t he main city in no less than twenty minutes, barely out of breath. '[color=#ff0000]keep your calm. if you don't, they're bound to catch you.[/color]', he thought to himself, standing up straight. he took a walk around, mainly staying around a small market stand. noticing some money in his trouser pocket, he walked over to the merchant and asked, "[color=#ff0000][b]what are you selling?[/b][/color]" at that moment, the merchant froze, and shouted, "[color=#008000][b]Traitor! I have him![/b][/color]" Anthony put his hand to the merchant's mouth, and whispered, "[color=#ff0000]Bastardo.[/color]" at that point, with his free hand, took the merchant's life with his hidden blade. "[color=#ff0000][b]a life not worth wasting. rest in peace, my cowardly friend.[/b][/color]", he whispered. minutes later, guards arrived, armed with assault rifles and blades. "[color=#000000][b]oh, look. it's the traitor! Anthony, you should have known to stay away. oops, i should have known that you're too stubborn to stay away. the bounty on your head is very interesting. Cellizar will be very interested to have you captured.[/b][/color]", the Captain said. Anthony immediately sighed, and pretended to give himself over. the Captain pushed two guards over to him. Anthony immediately laughed, saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]you really think that it would be that easy?! ha![/b][/color]" he disarmed one of their gun and blade, shot him, and threw the blade at the other. "[color=#ff0000][b]if i left this life...all i would regret is not doing it soon enough![/b][/color]", he shouted, beckoning for an actual challenge. he started laughing, watching the guards faces as they faltered slightly, aware of what he just did. "[color=#ff0000][b]you're not bounty hunters. you, the Captain. let's see what you're really made of![/b][/color]", he taunted, awaiting the next move. the Captain, now angry, took out his gun and begun firing at Anthony. he missed each time, only hitting him in the hand. Anthony spat at him, then fired a bullet into his stomach. the guards ran away. Anthony replenished the ammo in the gun, taking excess magazines in case he needed them. putting them in his pocket, he walked back to the Assassin's HQ, taking half an hour. he arrived, the gun in his hand, and put it on the table, along with all the ammo. "[color=#ff0000][b]what?[/b][/color]", he said, chuckling.

"Yes, it would be awesome.. The idea come to me when Serina broke an arm while training as a child.." Serina blushed as her mom said that but that was compared to nothing when Matt suddenly told her mom about them. She just about sh*t bricks when that happen. And then another brick when Anthony said he's born of both groups. "What? Really!?" she asked Anthiny just before he left and Matt started backing away. "I wouldn't know... I've never dated anyone before..." Denise, finishing programming the Animus, walked up to Matt with a cheer smile, "So Serina finally found someone.. You seem sweet enough.. But if you hurt Serina.. Or anything happens to her again... I'll make sure I'll put my Animus design through a complete test run with you.. Alright?" Denise said as patted Matt's head softly.

Matt was shaking a bit, gulping some as he heard what Serina's mother had just said. [color=#800000]"S-Sure...you have my..w-word..." [/color]he said smiling, trying to hid the fact that she was scaring the living daylights out of him. [color=#800000][i]Jeez, this chick is nuts! I definitely have to make sure I don't get on her bad side... [/i][/color]he thought, looking back at Serina. [color=#800000]"W-Well...she is very...nice and seems she doesn't think that we're a bad...c-couple." [/color]Matt finally said, smiling. Deep down he wanted to say that Denise was a crazy woman, but he really didn't want to be the first test subject on the new "healing" Animus.

Arn patted Matt on the back, who seemed to have suffered a little bit of shock from Serina's mother's response to them dating. Chuckling, he said "Its normal, mothers are bound to be protective over their daughters. Just be grateful her father isn't here." shaking his head as he looked over at the strange healing Animus. The idea never came to the tech genius, and it seemed idylic. But, it needed to be tested. And Arn didn't need to be healed.

Arn's attention then turned to Denise, a little more stern as he asked about her system. "So, how does the healing function work exactly? I know my methodology, which isn't up for discussion at this time, isn't conventional, so I'm sure your method must be different. Electro-stimulation of cells? Relaxation of muscular system allowing the recovery system to work to maximum efficiency?" Looking back at the Animus, he simply stated "Its a great piece of machinery."

"[color=#ff0000][b]Arn. can you help me with this? i want to see how far back my Assassin heritage actually goes.[/b][/color]", he asked, walking back over to the Animus. "[color=#ff0000][b]and seeing as no-one volunteered...i'll test the new Animus.[/b][/color]", he stated, sitting down in the same Animus he used before. "[color=#ff0000][b]well, Arn. what are you waiting for? this is your chance to see about my loyalty. i had it all along![/b][/color]", he said stubbornly, awaiting Arn's response. "[color=#ff0000][b]you can have that gun if you want...[/b][/color]", he said, laughing. "[color=#ff0000][b]full ammo with dozens to spare. never know, might come in handy.[/b][/color]"

Jason arrived on a motorcycle which had the Templar's Cross on both the helmet and bike. Removing the helmet and dismounting the bike, Jason walked inside the Assassin's HQ. "Hello everyone." he stated, placing the helmet on the table, not noticing Denise "Arn, I have a project in mind, are you willing to help me?" Jason asked as he removed the Hidden Blade on his left hand and set it on the table, he also took a book from inside his robes and placed it on the table. The book had the Assassin's Logo on it. Jason knew it was time that they began using the only other Hidden Blade design, and upgraded that as well.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1322510938' post='5672543']
Arn patted Matt on the back, who seemed to have suffered a little bit of shock from Serina's mother's response to them dating. Chuckling, he said "Its normal, mothers are bound to be protective over their daughters. Just be grateful her father isn't here." shaking his head as he looked over at the strange healing Animus. The idea never came to the tech genius, and it seemed idylic. But, it needed to be tested. And Arn didn't need to be healed.
[/quote]

[color=#800000][i]Great...Arn is basically tellin' me Serina's dad is worse than her mom... [/i][/color]Matt sighs as he thinks this. [color=#800000][i]Just gotta make sure nothing bad happens to her and I'll be safe... [/i][/color]He then shook off the feeling of being nervous and scared about this and then smiled, walking out. That's when he saw him, Jason who just walked through the door. [color=#800000]"JASON!!" [/color]Matt exclaimed as he saw him. It was actually him, Jason had returned to them...his brother in the brotherhood...he was just really happy right now. [color=#800000]"I knew you'd come back to us in one piece, Jason...I just knew you would!"[/color]

Now Arn was trapped. He could either assist Anthony with something, who by doing this would hopefully win over some trust; or his long time ally Jason who had just arrived from possibly the brink of death for all he knew. 'Alright Smith, think...well, Antony asked first, so I suppose its only fair.' he thought to himself as he walked over to Jason, shaking his hand before saying "I'll help you when I can Jason, you've got my word. However, Anthony beat you to the question, so for now you'll have to wait for me." Following this, Arn turned to Anthony and walked over to him.

Getting Anthony set up, Arn said "Look, just because you have Assassin heritage doesn't mean you're loyal. Just because I supposedly a decendant from a town drunk doesn't mean I'm a drunkard myself. I'll know where your loyalties lie soon enough. For now, lets work on trust." Then drawing out his automatic pistol, attaching to himself a belt of Giga-Steel bullets to spare, he said "I don't think I'll need it. My alloy'll cut through almost anything like butter."

"[color=#ff0000][b]thanks.[/b][/color]", he said, closing his eyes. soon, he was back where he started, the crossroads between the two groups. he looked into the Assassin banner. his family appeared throughout history. "[color="#ff0000"][b]hmm. let's see how far back this actually goes.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, looking as far back as he could. "[color=#ff0000][b]hmm. seems to end here. did you see anything?[/b][/color]", he asked, exiting the Animus. "[color=#ff0000][b]or were you too busy looking at the Templar side of my family? that'll get you nowhere.[/b][/color]", he stated, chuckling slightly, then looking over to his gun. "[color=#ff0000][b]guess you don't need it. but someone else might.[/b][/color]"

Denise, looking at Arn, said, [i]"The body would be submerged in a fluid I've been developing.. I'd say more, but I won't."[/i] Denise then walked over to Serina, kissing her on the forehead, [i]"Wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get back home. I love you sweetie, be more careful, okay?"[/i] Serina nodded to her mom as she left, [color=#008080]"Love ya mom! Be safe! Send dad my love."[/color] Serina then walked over to Matt, smiling to him, [color=#008080]"She can be a little overprotective at times.. And if you think she's threatening with the healing Animus, just wait to hear dad's reaction.. He makes weapons."[/color] She laughed a little, she could practically see the sweat rolling off his forehead. Then she heard Matt yell out, [color=#800000]"JASON!!" [/color][color=#008080]"Jason?! Jason!"[/color] Serina quickly ran to Jason and hugged him, [color=#008080]"I'm so glad you're back to us in one piece! What happened? What took you so long to get here?"[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar rolled his eyes. [color=#8b4513]"Fine.. If you want to get back to work, then so be it.."[/color] Without a moments pause, he turned around and left the room, going straight back to his office. He should have known she wouldn't have wanted to talk. She was always too busy with her work to care. She was almost no better than him when it came to regarding others. As he sat at his desk, he began typing on his computer, doing research on The Ones Who Came Before.

(Sorry I derped out on ya, DM... Didn't know what else to do. xD)

Jason nodded at Arn, then nodded at Matt, then turned his attention to Serina as she hugged him, patting her back in return [color=#ff0000]"I had a little one-on-one chat with Cellizar."[/color] Jason explained [color=#ff0000]"But before I go into details about that, we need to discuss many, many things. All of us."[/color] Jason added as he put the Hidden Blade back on his arm and put the helmet to the floor, but left the book there. [color=#ff0000]"Now, we need to decide on a Grand Master Assassin, also known as the Mentor, a second-in-command or lieutenant wouldn't hurt if something happened to our leader. We should all take a vote."[/color] Jason explained [color=#ff0000]"Then, we need to work on the Hidden Blade, it has partly defined the Assassins, but its design is getting old, we should modify that as well, that is the project I would like Arn to help me with, for those who use two Hidden Blades, such as myself, you only let us modify the one on your main hand, as I am left handed,"[/color] Jason paused, tapping his left Hidden Blade[color=#ff0000] "we would modify that one."[/color] Jason explained.

[color=#008080]"If anyone becomes the Grand Master or Lieutenant.. If should be either you, Arn or Rondine.. After all.. Matt and I are no where nearly experienced as you three and Anthony just joined us.. He needs to adjust first.."[/color] Serina stated as she backed up a little, allowing Jason to speak a little. [color=#008080]"A new design? I could help out.. I've helped dad before in the past and he designs and makes weapons.."[/color] Serina then blushed a little, she never realized how much her parents rubbed off on her and how lucky she was to have such a wide-range of experience. Her blush then went away as she realized she sounded like she was bragging about her father, which made her think that that was going to make Matt sad, with the loss of his family. [color=#008080][i]'I'm such a jerk at time..'[/i][/color] Serina thought to herself for a quick moment.

Matt did feel a bit sad after Serina said what she did...but he didn't let Serina know. He smiled and looked at Serina, chuckling a bit. [color=#800000]"Its OK, Serina...I know ya didn't mean that to be a jerk..." [/color]he said, then turning to Jason. [color=#800000]"Jason, Grand Master or Lieutenant...it should be you, Arn, and Rondine. You all are better in the assassin's arts...so its the right choice." [/color]Then he turned and walked out, not saying another word. [color=#800000][i]I know she didn't mean to say it like that...but still... [/i][/color]Matt thought, walking out outside, feeling a nice breeze on his face. [color=#800000][i]Just wish my own family could've stayed together...like Serina's is...[/i][/color]

[color=#008080]"Matt.."[/color] Serina whispered as she watched Matt walk out. She teared up a little, even though he knew she didn't mean anything. She looked down in shame, she should really stop being so over-explaining. She glanced back at Jason for a minute, [color=#008080]"I'm sorry.. But I need to make things right first before I can help.."[/color] With that, she took off outside. It took her a minute, but she finally spotted Matt. Running up to him, she said, [color=#008080]"Matt.. I'm so sorry.."[/color] Taking a hold of his hand, she kissed his cheek softly, [color=#008080]"I didn't mean to make you sad.. I'm lucky to have my parents because they work behind the scenes.."[/color]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1322616116' post='5675263']
[color=#008080]"Matt.."[/color] Serina whispered as she watched Matt walk out. She teared up a little, even though he knew she didn't mean anything. She looked down in shame, she should really stop being so over-explaining. She glanced back at Jason for a minute, [color=#008080]"I'm sorry.. But I need to make things right first before I can help.."[/color] With that, she took off outside. It took her a minute, but she finally spotted Matt. Running up to him, she said, [color=#008080]"Matt.. I'm so sorry.."[/color] Taking a hold of his hand, she kissed his cheek softly, [color=#008080]"I didn't mean to make you sad.. I'm lucky to have my parents because they work behind the scenes.."[/color]
[/quote]

Matt looked and saw Serina and smiled a bit, but it faded, seeing how it would fool her. [color=#800000]"Serina...it's alright. I know you didn't mean it..." [/color]he said, sighing, as he held Serina's hand back. [color=#800000]"I just wished that my own parents would've stopped fighting like they did...maybe we would've been a better family. A-A-And maybe...maybe John wouldn't have..." [/color]He stopped and let go of Serina's hand, turning around a bit, making sure she didn't see him. Matt's eyes welled up with tears as they began to fall down his face. [color=#800000]"I just sometimes wish...my family was like my foster parents. They didn't have any problems when we moved in...they actually loved us. I-I just hoped my real parents would've done that...but they didn't."[/color]

Serina frowned as Matt turned from her. Wrapping her arms around him from behind, she hugged him tightly. [color=#008080]"You're greatly loved by your foster parents.. The only thing that's keeping them from being your real parents is the genetics.. They love you as if you're their real son.. Life has its downs.. But, it has its ups too.. After all.. We did meet because of how life lead you to become an assassin.. I know its not much but.. Life isn't all that gloomy.. And once my parents get to know you well enough, they'll care for you as much as they care for me."[/color] She didn't really know what to say to help cheer him up. Maybe just pointing out some good things will help? She didn't know, she was never really in a situation like this before.[color=#008080] "Hey.. Lets get Jason with the pink paint bomb ya gave me.. After all, he kinda has it coming to him because had us all worried for so long."[/color] She leaned over just enough to barely see Mat's face, wondering if that cheered him up.

Matt listened to Serina say this. He had to admit it...she was right. He couldn't explain it, but his foster parents did love him exactly like his birth parents did before things got out of hand. [color=#800000][i]Well John...guess you sure can send someone with some advice...thanks... [/i][/color]he thought, before finally turning towards Serina. His face had a smile, but this one wasn't a fake one...it was real. [color=#800000]"Serina....thank you." [/color]Matt said, kissing Serina's cheek, then hugging her back. [color=#800000]"And as for the paint bomb...I'd suggest not to. He's probably tired from being in the lion's den back at Abstergo..."[/color]

Elena noted how Cellizar walked away, noting she didn't care, which was completely untrue. This would side track work any day, but it took a typical guy like Cellizar to miss out on the meaning of her words. Elena rolled her eyes as she saved the files in their current state before turning off her computer, causing it to recede into her desk, closing it off from outside access: a security messure, naturally. She simply shook her head and sighed when she looked back at his actions in retrospect, simply saying one thing: "Men."

Storming out of her office, she barged into his office, to note the unlocked door. Really? Even after the whole thing with Jason? Well, that didn't concern her. Leering over the desk as she rested her hands on it, looking over at Cellizar, she said "You really are stupid, aren't you. You can run the entire Templar order, yet you can't even tell that I do give a rats ass!" She had lost it, completely furious, and swiped him across the face with her palm, barking "You know very little about people, Cellizar, and before you search anything, how about you learn basic human interaction first!" Yeah, one could tell even though this shook her to the bone, she was back to her easy to anger self.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn shook his head as he simply stated "Anthony, like I said, you're an Assassin now. Thats what matters, alright? You don't need your history to tell you anything." Placing his hands on the man, he said "At the end of the day, there's only one guy driving your life, and its you behind the wheel. Take charge." before placing his forehead against him, saying "I know now you'll be useful to us. Your past is quite insightful, and since you've yet to harm any of us...well, you've got my trust."

As he released Anthony, he turned to Jason, the second who seeked his assistance. Arn would bend over backwards for this guy, and he'd do the same. Jason, Arn and John were solid, like brothers, not brothers in the Creed, but like real brothers. As he walked up to to the man, he nodded. "Brother, you're lucky I made it aren't you. No offence to Serina's dad, but lets face it, I'll build this beast in no time flat. Lets go to work, and in fact, I'll be able to use my other projects to enhance its preformance." But what caught his attention was, well, who would become the Grand Master...no, thats a lie. Arn was really excited about Jason's idea.

[color=#008080]"So we'll get him later on.. Besides, he seems well enough to make a new design.."[/color] she said, blushing still from Matt kissing her cheek. [color=#008080]"But that's fine.. We should go inside soon, so we can help with Jason,"[/color] leaning up to kiss his cheek, she then asked, [color=#008080]"Or do ya wanna run off and do something?"[/color] She couldn't help but giggle when she said that, for some reason, as she blushed slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar, raising his left eyebrow as Elena barged in, was surprised she was actually upset over what he did. Normally, she just rolled her eyes at it and moved on. He was about to open his mouth and say that he knew she did give a rats ass (but decided it was better to let her calm down first) when she slapped him across his face. With his face still facing the way it ended after her slap, he couldn't help but laugh. [color=#8b4513]"My, my.. If I known leaving like that would have calmed you down sooner, I would have done it sooner."[/color] Rubbing his cheek a little as she faced Elena once more, he chuckled a little. [color=#8b4513]"I think that was the first time you actually hit me. I didn't know you cared so much."[/color] He then fell back in his chair, laughing. He was in a good mood for some reason now.

[spoiler=Warning: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Weapons (and a tiny bit of a settings) Spoilers are Within this Post, not that big of a deal, but still]
Jason nodded [color=#ff0000]"I once had a little chat with Desmond a few years back, he said something about the Assassins once using a type of Hidden Blade called the Hookblade and he saw this through Ezio. That was the last time I've seen him, really, but anyhow, I've been thinking on the way back here how we could incorporate that design with the our current Hidden Blades, having two different blades, two different activation systems, take my Hidden Guns and specialized Hidden Dart Gun for examples, I modified them to certain finger movements to load them or shoot them."[/color] Jason explained, obviously only using them as examples to show the idea of specialized activation systems. [color=#ff0000]"Now, the only way we could retrieve the information of the Hookblade due to that animus session not being recorded is to see it through me."[/color] Jason explained.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1322693327' post='5677054']
[color=#008080]"So we'll get him later on.. Besides, he seems well enough to make a new design.."[/color] she said, blushing still from Matt kissing her cheek. [color=#008080]"But that's fine.. We should go inside soon, so we can help with Jason,"[/color] leaning up to kiss his cheek, she then asked, [color=#008080]"Or do ya wanna run off and do something?"[/color] She couldn't help but giggle when she said that, for some reason, as she blushed slightly.
[/quote]

Matt smiled at Serina and held her hand. [color=#800000]"I suppose we can go see what Jason could use some help on." [/color]he said, as he walked with her back into the house. Now, Matt was finally in a better mood than he was before. He always saw his foster parents as just that...his foster parents. But now, Matt finally saw them as his parents, something he thought John would want him to do. [color=#800000]"Serina...you think there are anything you remember from working with your parents on most of the tech stuff that could help us with the Hidden Blade gauntlet?" [/color]he asked, turning to her. Matt knew her experiences, no matter what she remembered, would definitely help them on this project.

Archived