Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1317755548' post='5560338']

The only way to salvage this now is to use the voice actor who voiced Mad Dog in GX for all characters who haven't yet had their dub voices revealed.
[/quote]

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=OJKMShVkQLw[/media]

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1317736589' post='5559742']
Actually Jakob as he is called in the dub was voiced by the same guy who voiced Nesbitt in the original Yugioh.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was a bit off on that one, but I know that Marc was the VA of Divine/Sayer.

Also, the intro is amazing. Better than Hyper Drive. But I still think the best is We Ride To Survive.

Me too. That was rockin'.

Just had a thought. Maybe Veronica Taylor can voice Cathy, after all, she did voice another character that was an actual cat-girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBMe6g2tFk

Claw-Dia.

What do you think? Of course she'll have to sound younger though but I think it'll work.

[quote name='- Junk Warrior -' timestamp='1317857794' post='5563070']
Brunk...Stone...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[/quote]

Because the American system demands that fat kids have dumb parents who name their fat kids bad names.

Seriously. Who the hell names their kid Bronk? Why not Steven or something? [color=#ffffff]Did you guys get it? Steven Stone?[/color]

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1318080881' post='5567798']
Seriously. Who the hell names their kid Bronk? Why not Steven or something? [color=#FFFFFF]Did you guys get it? Steven Stone?[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, I got it, but who would name their son Light?

...In anime, parents name their kids in a way that somehow automatically matches the kid's later self.

Archived