Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320005158' post='5608107']
He did from Shadow the Hedgehog till 2010.

So did the next episode make Kaz want to be friends with Yuma?
[/quote]
i know, [size=2]but your post was implying that you didn't know he was in the games[/size]

well ...After Yuma defeats Mr. K, his motives were revealed to be benign, as he simply wanted everyone to enjoy his virtual "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crashbug_%28card%29"]Crashbug[/url]"

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320007127' post='5608182']
And destroying the city was a way to enjoy it?
[/quote]
It the subs he never had the intention of destroying the city, IIRC. He just went on about wanting his masterpiece (or something like that) to be completed. Everyone just assumed that he meant destroy the city.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320057576' post='5609007']
I see. Well, what would the next duel After Mr. K be? Cathy or that Robin kid.
[/quote]

[s]You're both wrong. Episodes 5 and 6 are Yuma vs. Tokunosuke.[/s] damn ninjas...

I [s]hope[/s] utopia that his name is changed to Troy or something (could be a nod to the Trojan Horse and/or his decietful nature in the beginning).

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320349013' post='5614972']
She isn't a nun either.
[/quote]
What I mean is there's already enogh hentai with Tea, Alexis and Akiza without having Tori involved. She's 13 years old. She doesn't need to wear a skirt that short. We can debate about this all day but what's done is done. We can't change that. I know they let Alexis get away with the short skirt. Heck, they let ALL the girls in Obelisk Blue get away with the short skirts but that's because they're teenagers and Tori's a Pre-teen. She's probably not old enough to wear a big girl bra yet. Wait, why am I talking about this?

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320369813' post='5615906']

What I mean is there's already enogh hentai with Tea, Alexis and Akiza without having Tori involved. She's 13 years old. She doesn't need to wear a skirt that short. We can debate about this all day but what's done is done. We can't change that. I know they let Alexis get away with the short skirt. Heck, they let ALL the girls in Obelisk Blue get away with the short skirts but that's because they're teenagers and Tori's a Pre-teen. She's probably not old enough to wear a big girl bra yet. Wait, why am I talking about this?
[/quote]
Hentai doesn't come from the American viewers, so that's really not the point.

We know whats done, but using that as an argument end-er is simply sweeping it under the rug. They did something that makes little sense, considering the American fashion, because they don't understand the world that their target audience is in.

Yugioh doesn't need Hentai anyways, it'a anime about a f***ing card game. Seriously? Also, who cares if 4kids changed something? It makes no difference, they didn't miss out dialogue or skip episodes, it's just a bit of Americanisation. Even though I'm in the UK... Besides Kotori is the most boring character since uhh... Tea. They both do absolutely nothing =/

Tea did have two duels:

One with Mai which she (Mai) forefit.
The other with Krump which she won (with Yugi's help).

Maybe one day Tori will have a deck of her own.

But enough of Tori and her skirt.

I wonder if Augmented Reality can be used for duels in the real world? I mean the 3ds has that capabilty.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320419070' post='5616552']
[b]1. [/b]Maybe one day Tori will have a deck of her own.

[b]2.[/b] I wonder if Augmented Reality can be used for duels in the real world? I mean the 3ds has that capabilty.
[/quote]
1. Maybe Kotori already has a deck, but the writers aren't letting her duel.........yet

2. i doubt it, best keep it to the series and YGO games

Archived