Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's something:

Secretary: Mayor Heartland, Shark, our champ, has lost. Some kid named Yuma did the deed.

Mayor Heartland: This Kari is getting closer to my opperation. I blame myself. I should not have sent an amateur, to do a Cruncher's job.

maybe instead of a Number hunter Kaito will be a Number Cruncher.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1319732234' post='5603082']
There's a pic of Anna, childhood friend of Yuma. I bet they'll have their first kiss.
[/quote]
1. Anna doesn't appear until episode 26
2. you could've put that info on the [b]Sub[/b] thread

anyways the series (for me) has been ok i suppose, but with Tori making that Maneater comment in ep. 1, and Yuma saying "thanks captain obvious" in episode 2,, 4kids must be desparate to get more ratings

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1319734949' post='5603130']
They are trying to stay alive after all.

Besides. would anyone want to uhhh, play with Tori Meadows?
[/quote]

Hmm...I don't know. But what I DO know is I will be putting up noticeable things from the dub episode.

[spoiler=What happened in Episode 3]Bugmen are named "Crashbugs", but you all already knew that from the TCG name change.

Observation #2. When humans are asked to do something, they become adamant. (or something around those lines)

Kari acts like a mean Carly. Yuma gets nearly stuffed in a litterbot and says "Hey, what's that smell?"

Astral observes Yuma's family eating, which takes us to Observation #3: Humans go to a magical room to release energy. But when someone sees them in this magical room, they transform into a rodent.

It appears the dark voice of the Number is repeated.

Kaz is voiced by Jason Griffith.

Implied Christianity vs. Atheism argument between Yuma and the teacher.

Yuma acting like a cop.

Observation #4: (world inside the key and the puzzle thing itself)

Duel begins. Kazwell explains a basic rule. Terror-Byte summon in HD is amazing!

Observation #5: Words can hurt a human's heart. I must remember that.

To be continued to Episode 4...[/spoiler]

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1319734949' post='5603130']
They are trying to stay alive after all.

Besides. would anyone want to uhhh, play with Tori Meadows?
[/quote]
Eh, I wouldn't mind. XD

I missed the first 7 or so minutes since I can't get used to this new timing. Still keep thinking the 11:30 slot that 5Ds used.

[s](inb4it'sa+1post)[/s]
just watched episode 3:
i noticed that Kaz/Takashi sounds like sonic. the rodent line that Yuma said was random. Number 34 summon was as great as the other Numbers summonings (but would've been better in HD, durr). Also i noticed that Mr. K/Ukiyo Kitano sounds like Andre from Team Ragnarok (Darren Dunstan)
in terms of the reporter characters in YGO, i prefer Carly, so what if Kari has a flashier car than Carly

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1319924519' post='5606667']
[s](inb4it'sa+1post)[/s]
just watched episode 3:
i noticed that Kaz/Takashi sounds like sonic. the rodent line that Yuma said was random. Number 34 summon was as great as the other Numbers summonings (but would've been better in HD, durr).
in terms of the reporter characters in YGO, i prefer Carly, so what if Kari has a flashier car than Carly
[/quote]

Yuma said that if Astral went in there that Yuma would turn into a guinea pig.

Oh, and did any of you guys catch the implied Christianity vs. Atheism argument. Everytime Mr. K (teacher guy) or Yuma say "Crashbug", replace it with the word "God". I laughed so freaking hard. It's almost as if they were TRYING to shove references to God in there.

I think that was Eric Stuart who was Crash Bug.

And yes, Kari does have a flashier car then Carly, Kaz does sound like the 4kids Sonic cause they have the same VA, and Kari still has her mad hacking skills. Plus the part at the beginning:

Yuma: "Mt. Kari's gonna blow!"
Tori: "I think we should get outta here for that."

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1319928437' post='5606775']
Right
[/quote]
even though some people don't class Guinea Pigs as rodents, when they actually are a species of rodent

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1319972047' post='5607323']
Kaz does [i]sound like the 4kids Sonic[/i] cause they have the same VA, and Kari still has her mad hacking skills. Plus the part at the beginning:

Yuma: "Mt. Kari's gonna blow!"
Tori: "I think we should get outta here for that."
[/quote]
ITT: Jason Griffith didn't voice Sonic in the games

also it's lines like that that makes the dub unserious

Archived