Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted. Sorry it's kind short.. Didn't have much to post about. xD

Ad: Personality is a little short.. Add a few more words to it and you're good there. There is no sides, so erase that. Also, delete the misc. spoiler if nothing is going to be put in it. Once those edits are made, accepted.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317902153' post='5563838']
Supreme: I take it ya went and named the Angel Capital? Lol

Btw guys, i don't mind ya naming cities and making up towns, just lemme know if your naming a capital cause I'll add the name to the nation description. K?
[/quote]
Not a capital, a port town. It doesn't make much sense to sail for the capital. :/

That said, if the ship is supposed to be headed for the capital, I'll change the name. It doesn't sound very capital-like as it is.

Username: Rupert Giles
Character's name: Sinn Alldin
Sexuality: Straight, but doesnt much care for romance.
Race: Humani
[spoiler=Personality]Sinn barely talks due to his training. He had learned that to listen and learn is better than to speak. Unless he actually has something to say, he says nothing. He doesnt agree, he doesnt disagree, he brings up his own unique points in a conversation and says it in the least amount of words possible. I said above that he doesnt agree. This is a big point. He prefers "No" and words like "Possibly" and "maybe" instead of a straight out "yes". The complete opposite of a ladies man, he prefers to keep anything romantic out of his life as he belives as long as he keeps anyone besides his liege, and his family, out of his life he will be more powerful than the Demon he created his Pact with so he can destroy it. Although, since the fall of Keiz, Sinn has become slightly more friendly. He seems gruff and rather mean at first, but once you get to know him, he is really nice. You just have to make him trust you.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography] Sinn was born in a town where it was dog-eat-dog, kill or be killed, rob or be robbed. Sinn exelled at the art of Assassination, which his parents also specialized in. His sister was a master thief. His brother was a general thug, arrested more than 5 times. While his sister made most of the money, he became a contract killer in the Demon City sending half his earnings to his parents. Soon after he moved to the Demon City, sickness hit his hometown, Yran. His mother, Alice, escaped without harm but his father and brother died. Nothing was heard of his sister. Sinn and Alice found Keiz and, desperate to find their lost one, began to work for him. Eventually, on a mission far from the Demon City, Sinn found his sister. Or, part of her. Her arm, with the birthmark of a saber, was found in a cave, along with bones. But a trail of blood said that she escaped. He followed the trail and found her, weak and dying. His sister, whose name is Wisteria, had an infected wound. Sinn finished his job quickly and headed back to the Demon City, to find the King had died. He struck a deal with Keiz to help him keep the throne if Keiz helped Wisteria. Keiz did all he could, but nearly failed. Sinn struck a pact with a demon to give him dark powers. He healed Wisterias arm completely, but at the cost of his sanity. After a few months of help, he was back. But he knows the demon isnt done yet. It will cause trouble at the least convinient moment, he knows....for it whispers dark secrets in the back of his head, torturing him............. (unrelated: Anything diffrent is in the one-year catchup.)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]Face: Sinn has a scar on his face that cuts diagonally across his whole face. His eyes are nearly black, they are so dark, with barely any whites.
Hair: Black hair, buzz cut.
Physique: Slightly on the large side for an Assassin, Sinn is quite muscular and has great strength, although most of it is from his Pact.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 223 lbs.
Clothing: Sinn wears a black hooded cloak, with black leather armor with a white design on the back. He wears dark red gloves and boots, and has a black belt with a silver belt buckle with a demonic design.
Marks: Like his sister, Sinn has a birthmark on his left arm. It is the shape of a serpent.
Skin: He always seems to have a perfect tan.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]Primary: A rifle of his own creation, it is the MSAR (Multiple Setting Assault Rifle). It has a rotating barrel that lets him choose between 4 diffrent settings.
First Setting: The default setting. Its basically a machine gun, with around 300 bullets when fully loaded.
Second Setting: A tranquilizer dart. Sinn always carries a couple extras on his belt, as you can only load 2 at a time.
Third Setting: Gas. Sinns least favorite setting, he has a multitude of gas canisters ranging from stun gas to poison.
Fourth Setting: A small flamethrower.
Secondary: A Desert Eagle handgun.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities]
[spoiler=Magic]
Sinn retains all his magic he learned when he worked with Keiz (I'll find those inna bit), and has learned more.
[b]Cleanse Air[/b]
Eradicates the air of anything toxic or dangerous. Used to clear the gas from his gun.
[b]Eagle Eyes[/b]
Ensures Sinn will not miss on his next shot.
[b]Morph[/b]
Sinn can morph into a tiger. (cloths do not morph with him). He retains his consiousness and identity, but is in complete control of the tiger body.(Think Animorphs)
[b]Demonic Aide[/b]
This can only be used while Quarr is within 20 feet of Sinn. Quarr transfers energy to Sinn enough to give the next action he takes a serious boost.
[b]Fade[/b]
Sinn will slowly fade into the background. Cannot be used in combat, but may be used if he is retreating. Once he is invisible, it lasts a little over an hour, unless Sinn terminates it.
[/spoiler]
[b]Concealment[/b]
As a result of living in a forest, Sinn has incredible skill at concealing himself noislessly.[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Misc. Info]
Quarr, his demon friend, is always at Sinns side. Rather useless in melee, Quarr is basically a magical aide to Sinns excursions. Can use basic blast and shield magic, and has sharp claws and a pointy tail. He is extremely intelligent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=One Year Catchup][i]One long year.[/i] Thought Sinn as he sat in a tree. [i]So much has happened. [/i]Keiz had been overthrown, not that he cared. Keiz didnt do jack to help his hometown. Hopefully, Alliaster would be slightly more compassionate. When Keiz was overthrown, Sinn told Alliaster that he didnt care who was on the throne. He said he would not intentionally help nor hinder him, and then proceeded to build his place in a far-off woods. He and his sister too their mother, but she was weak, and died within months. Sinn then had an idea. He decided to go back to his old assassination shenanigans. He searched the land, and anyone he found unworthy of life, he terminated. Some people found him, paid him to kill, and he killed. But he grew weary, and needed actual work. So one idea entered his head. [i]I must return to Alliaster.[/i]
[/spoiler]
If the catch-up's too long, I can shorten it.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317931235' post='5564431']
Ad: Personality is a little short.. Add a few more words to it and you're good there. There is no sides, so erase that. Also, delete the misc. spoiler if nothing is going to be put in it. Once those edits are made, accepted.
[/quote]

Done ANNNNNND... *types a little bit* done.

Supreme: That's fine.. I wa gonna time skip to where the boat landed at that town.

Ad: Alright. Accepted. I'll add it to the front when the Internet decdes to let my laptop load up sites again.

Guys, since I'm on my iPod, that means there won't be any coloring. So make sure to remember that " is dialog and ' is thought. K? Lol

Posted.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1318131631' post='5569550']
Supreme: That's fine.. I wa gonna time skip to where the boat landed at that town.

Ad: Alright. Accepted. I'll add it to the front when the Internet decdes to let my laptop load up sites again.

Guys, since I'm on my iPod, that means there won't be any coloring. So make sure to remember that " is dialog and ' is thought. K? Lol

Posted.
[/quote]Timeskip to whenever you'd like. I'll just pop back in whenever.

I recommend literary conventions; i.e., "dialogue is like this," and [i]thinking is like this[/i].

Archived