Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1317582744' post='5555508']
Akarui + Massive Raeg = Dragon Magic
[/quote]
[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317582852' post='5555511']
I didn't know dragons could use magic, but fine. In any case, go ahead and see how Alliaster takes to you attacking an ally. A POWERFUL ally I might add.
[/quote]

If you are to fight... don't. It'd drag the RP onandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandon and that would... be quite stupid, tbh. Also keep in mind that you are [i]NOT[/i] your character, you are merely telling the story of that character. As such, you shouldn't begin to consider god modding, though I don't know where to draw the line with your characters... specifically Akarui, who seems like his base was [i]MADE[/i] to god mod.

No offence, though.

HAH! If he even WAS able to do that, Magus wouldn't even impact the ground, he could hover, or even Wind Spell his way onto his feet.

And I am playing my character. Magus is smug, hence him not being afraid to threaten the dragon, and isn't hesitant to point out flaws and voice his mind.

Stop it now. I'm calling on my Supreme Evil powers bestowed by the host to demand an end to this.

Issun: If something inmpacts you hard, and you are sent flying, sometines you wont be able to react, and hence he could hit the ground.
Akarui: Dragon Magic is no different to normal magic. There aren't specific kinds of magic on races. Dragons can possess magic that has various effects to dragons, but Dragon Magic doesn't exist.

Seriously guys, keep this fighting up, and you'll reveal that you have God Modded characters and therefore will likely be rejected. So please stop.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317583165' post='5555526']
HAH! If he even WAS able to do that, Magus wouldn't even impact the ground, he could hover, or even Wind Spell his way onto his feet.

And I am playing my character. Magus is smug, hence him not being afraid to threaten the dragon, and isn't hesitant to point out flaws and voice his mind.
[/quote]

Wasn't saying that you weren't :P. I was just giving a heads up directed towards everyone who read my post.

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1317583271' post='5555528']
No, no it wasn't [s]but I AM taking offense, even if I put this in the strike through thing...[/s]

with dragon magic I gave it very specific timing on when it's used

plus it was accepted >_>
[/quote]

Yeah, it was accepted. Though it wasn't mentioned (but I did notice...), there was a small bit of Power-Playing and God-Modding in the last roleplay, and not just by you. I'd just think that everyone need not try to 1-up each other to the extent where it needs to be taken to the OOC. If you have to argue about factors concerning your characters, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE take it to Private Messaging.

And also.... Don't make posts in the OOC that really have no point. I know, I know. I'm hypocritical in saying this as I've done it before, and I'll probably do it again. It just spams the place up. This thread is already at 12 pages- 240 posts, at LEAST! How long has it been up? Not very. In reality it should be at like... maybe 3, 4, or 5. But ignore me, I'm talking out of my arse.

[color=#ffffff]TL; DR: Put an end to this. Now.[/color]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1317583636' post='5555539']
Stop it now. I'm calling on my Supreme Evil powers bestowed by the host to demand an end to this.

Issun: If something inmpacts you hard, and you are sent flying, sometines you wont be able to react, and hence he could hit the ground.
Akarui: Dragon Magic is no different to normal magic. There aren't specific kinds of magic on races. Dragons can possess magic that has various effects to dragons, but Dragon Magic doesn't exist.

Seriously guys, keep this fighting up, [b]and you'll reveal that you have God Modded characters and therefore will likely be rejected[/b]. So please stop.
[/quote]
what I bolded made me massively raeg >_> *is an experienced RP'er so knows how to control said god-modding*
[color=white]and in response to Lunar, I HAVE NEVER F***ING POWER-PLAYED SINCE I FIRST STARTED RP'ING, almost the same thing to god-modding, I know to let people have their hits *shrugs*[/color]

I'm done with raeg now

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1317585185' post='5555599']
[color=#000000][b]Countess Noah Lyman lay on her coffin[/b], still deeply thinking about Keiz. She couldn't help but wonder of the things she did with him. But at the same time, she was well aware that this was all in the past. Sighing, [b]she walked up to Alliaster.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
how the f***?

[quote][b][u]1[/u][/b]Countess Noah Lyman lay on her coffin, still deeply thinking about Keiz. She couldn't help but wonder of the things she did with him. But at the same time, she was well aware that this was all in the past. Sighing, she walked up to Alliaster.

[color=#4B0082]"Hey, you don't happen to be finishing do you?"[/color][color=#000000] Noah whispered to him, [/color][color=#4B0082]"Because... well, there's something you need to know,"[/color]
Being Keiz's brother, Noah was hoping that Alliaster would understanding this something, even if it did directly concern Keiz. Noah had to try to talk to him, even if she [i]was[/i] in fact interrupting the others. They weren't important right now. [/quote]

1: WAIT, WHAT. Please, make your post a bit more... descriptive, to say the least. Where did she come from? Was she with him the entire time? What the hell is a coffin doing at an inn? Why is she still here despite OBVIOUSLY siding with Keiz during the first RP?

It is also quite short, just barely passing the Advanced Clause. Lengthen it a bit; add DETAIL. Detail is what brings these stories to life, the core essence yaknow? Work on grammar, too. Spell Check is your worst enemy along with your best friend. Just because it aint red doesn't mean that it's right.

And wait, Alliaster is NOT Keiz's brother. Jussayin.

Archived