The Video Game Music Station ~ UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! AGAIN! MODS LOCK! 82 SONGS!

---------------

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Jord200, October 10, 2011 - error big error
Hidden by Jord200, October 10, 2011 - error big error

:9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Recollection]

:Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, Missile- A Courageous Little Animal]

:Kirby's Epic Yarn, Vs Yin Yarn]

:Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal, Surfing]

:Sonic 3, Final Boss Theme]

:Super Paper Mario, BROBOT L-Type]

:Starfox Assault, Star Wolf Theme]

:Touhou 11 Subterranean Annism, Koishi Theme]

:Pokemon Ruby Saphire Emerald, Abandoned Ship REMIX]

:Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, Ballad of the Wind Fish]

I hope no one has posted this before, but I think if someone had it would be on the op :P

[DV]

Final Fantasy VI OST: Dancing Mad

This VGM is just amazing. I wouldn't hesitate much in calling this the best boss theme I've ever heard. It's so long and complicated, divided into 4 sections for each tier of Kefka's tower. Not to mention it's all symbolic of Kefka's life, or Dante's divine comedy(I think both actually). Throughout the piece, I am amazed by the organs, backed up by the catchy beat. Each part is seeping with a different emotion and musical tone. The first part is dark and forboding, the second part almost... giddy... in some way, the third part is just beautiful, and the fourth part brings it to a just-plain-awesome conclusion. But in all honesty, my words don't do it justice. You have to listen to this piece to really appreciate it. But I guarantee it will be worth it - all 17 minutes.

If my description isn't good enough, you can just put it in the challenger approaching section.

kthxbai

Different Voices

Advance Wars Dual Strike - Sasha's Theme

I have to say, I love this track. Sasha in-game is the rich sister of the equally rich little brother. She's the heir to a vast fortune, and this track really does give that air of nobility you would expect from her. If it gets the song any points, Nintendo was sneaky and threw in something else to add in nobility. They added the first few seconds of Zelda's Lullaby, and I can't even begin to say how much I love it. This track is beautiful.

[GM]

Kingdom Hearts ll: Yen Sid's Tower -

[WCA]

Kingdom Hearts l: Night of Fate -

Kingdom Hearts ll: Vim and Vigor -

Kingdom Hearts ll: The 13th Struggle -

Kingdom Hearts ll: The 13th Dilemma -

Kingdom Hearts ll: Rowdy Rumble -

[bIT]

Kingdom Hearts l: Sora's Sacrifice -

Archived