The Video Game Music Station ~ UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! AGAIN! MODS LOCK! 82 SONGS!

---------------

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone needs to learn how to post they're entries as a link and not video like this

[url=link]Name[/url]

Because it takes for fking ever to load this thread.

I'm making another entry request for this

[DV]

While i normally don't write such things this song deserves to be a hearing. What i liked most about this song is that it express multiple feelings all at the same time : anger, joy, exitment, the feeling of crying because of Victory. It gives you that special something : motivation to just go on despite that fact that you might fail what you wanted to accomplish, it makes you stand tall and charge at your problems head-on. Great soundtrack from a not so good game, but that's how the system works right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztx1hjEA6Hc

BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Endless Despair -Boss Hazama's theme-

What does this song symbolise? It's simple: You're going to get the crap beaten out of you by a Green-Haired, Knife-Wielding Maniac who is near f*cking invincible in the Story Mode because... Well... BUREIBURU. And the fact he laughs so much in the fight is insane. The song is so awesome and further proves why DAISUKE ISHIWATARI IS GOD.

Archived