The Video Game Music Station ~ UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! AGAIN! MODS LOCK! 82 SONGS!

---------------

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurth, y u no post Fire Emblem?

Alright, how about this: There is no limit to the amount of songs you can contribute, per section or otherwise. However, I would appreciate it if you didn't post more than about 6 songs or three songs per section.

Please and Gracias.

Like you and everyone else do?

*Zing*

Ahaha trying to be a smart-ass aren't we? ^_^

Read this

Different Voices [DV]

Let your voice be heard as you describe your favorite track. To get your track into this station, all you need to do is give a 4+ line description as to why you like your selection. DV track selections always garner reps.

Probably the most majestic final boss theme I've ever heard. It's a fantastic orchestra rendition of Chopin's Revolutionary Etude, and is the more fitting because of what you face as the final boss. It's also a real wonder to listen to.

"THERE IS NO ONE ELSE STANDING, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE HERE! Applaudissement Sonique!"

On the topic of final boss themes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6B7c_Xut8&feature=related

Most cliche name ever, but good theme none the less

[GEN]

[DV]

This song is just, emotional on many different levels (Most of Mother 3's music is just emotional). It just feels beautiful like a field of wild Sunflowers, but it does not quite feel solid, somewhat like an Illusion. This is probably Mother 3's most famous chapter because it shows us Lucas's deep desire to be with his mother, even leaping off at the end of the cliff just so that he can embrace the illusion of her. This scene made me cry for the morning, and it still makes me teary-eyed when mentioned. This is because I love my mother, just as Lucas loved his mother, but he isn't able to be with her yet. This song symbolizes the bond people have with loved ones that not even death can break, but the reminder can be very sad.

Archived