★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Shinji’s Starknight snapped to the source of those finger snapping noises, only to see Krystal’s Starknight as well as Delta in his, well, spiritual self…erm…well he spotted him. But, to be honest, if Shinji’s Starknight was as dirty as he was with Ms Takahashi, when he spotted Krystal’s with her…well, skimpy attire, his eyes bugged out and he fainted, a little cute ghost flying out his mouth. “Holy smokes! Is everyone here so freaking hot!” the Starknight barked, completely unaware of his fellow comrade’s warning and distracted by her revealed nature. His cheeks rosy, his nose like a faucet, his eyes tiny dots. He did catch her words, to which he replied “But how can you say such a pretty face with such wonderful assets can be untrustworthy!”

Shinji, however, could manage to focus. He did look back to Krystal thinking ‘I hope she’s alright with that bully.’, but that was bound to happen. As much as he hated to admit it, he felt it was better her than him, because Shinji felt like no-one would have came to his aid, unlike Sarah had for Krystal. He didn’t notice Ms Takahashi’s reaction on his book; the quiet boy was buried deep in concentration. ‘Hmm…’ Shinji’s fingers then trailed over the cover of his old book, circling swiftly as he watched time pass.

Ms Takahashi, however, still couldn’t get unnerved by the sight, and she kept an eye on Shinji. When his fingers began to circle, she waited a brief moment until she said “Excuse me, Mr Inoue, but you must focus on your work. It may be a free period, but I’m sure Mr Kazakawa would expect you to be working, am I not correct?” Shinji stopped and blushed, trying to avert his gaze from her as he said “Of course, I apologize Takahashi-sensei.”, feeling a little discouraged. To this, Ms Takahashi smiled and said “Excuse me, Shinji, but it appears my newspaper is out of date. If it wouldn’t trouble you, could you go to the teacher’s office and collect me a recent paper?” Chie, sitting at the front and also a little puzzled why her classmate Kuroda wasn’t next to her, was red with rage: she was the teacher’s pet, the go-to-girl, and couldn’t believe Shinji, Mr Silent & Shy, was replacing her.

Shinji thought nothing of it, and said “Of course, Takahashi-sensei.”, bowing his head in respect before leaving the classroom, tripping up slightly as he passed the front desks. He made a fast effort, walking at a regular speed. He realized that running in the hallways was strictly prohibited, and Shinji had no intentions of failing either Mr Kazakawa or Ms Takahashi; he was respectful of his teachers no matter what the circumstance. His Starknight, however, decided to lie down on Shinji’s desk, his feet on another girl’s, his body passing through them. “Wow, I’m surprised Shinji-kun isn’t falling for any of these girls in this class. I mean, they all look quite cute. Plus, a really hot teacher only makes things better, I should know.” Turning his head, though, his eyes spotted Seira. He looked at her, but was intrigued by her. “Hmm…nah, I’m dreaming…I must be to be in this babe bath!” letting out a giggle.

Shinji, after knocking, asking and collecting Ms Takahashi’s paper, came back into the class and handed it too her: “Here you are Takahashi-sensei.” To this, she smiled and said “Thank you, and please…well…” Ms Takahashi then stood up and said “Class, please if you don’t mind call me by my first name, Canny, rather than my more formal title. I want you all to be comfortable with Mr Kazakawa’s absence. Okay?”, and loads of the guys, like before, with heart shaped eyes and red cheeks yelled “OF COURSE TAKAHASHI-SENSE…CANNY!” following Ms Takahashi giving a cute smirk, which caused a boy to faint. Shinji shook his head, his Starknight said “Can’t blame you pal.”, blushing since he also was with the guys who chanted to Ms Takahashi.

Ms Takahashi noticed Andrew’s eyes on her, and said “Excuse me, Mr…Black, Andrew, isn’t it? Do you need me for anything in particular?” a little caught off guard by his eyes on her. Chie darted up and said “Allow me, Ms Takahashi!” who was puzzled by this, but said “Alright…erm…Chie? Go ahead.” Putting on a fake smile, she darted to Anthony and said “She’s odd, isn’t she? I can’t believe she doesn’t realize who I am! Just because Mr Kazakawa is gone, doesn’t mean I’m shoved aside!” quietly to Anthony, in hopes he’d agree with her. The teacher then sat down again before spotting Seira, looking at her oddly. ‘Funny…she couldn’t be the…no, I’m thinking too much about it.’ Convincing herself to be hit by an illusion.

Both Shinji and Ms Takahashi were startled by the bell, but Shinji let out a sigh of relief as his classmates made their way out. Shinji didn’t have many lessons today, so Thursdays were his favourite days of all. He only had third and fourth period with lessons, so he could do what he liked almost all the time. Thing was, he’s timid; he never can do what he wants. But right now, he noted the cafeteria filled with students.

Now, unlike most kids, Shinji didn’t go to the cafeteria: he didn’t like the vast crowds of people which quite frankly put him off edge and made him uncomfortable. Instead he brought paced lunches and ate at the stairs, usually on his own, often quiet. He didn’t like being alone at all, he hated it. But, well, he’s extremely shy. But then again, that made him smile. He realized he may be sad and shy and nervous now, but as soon as the Persona Curse kicks in to full effect he’ll be better…right?

Opening up his small little lunch, he saw…a hamburger? Opening a note, it read “Shinji-kun, I’m sorry I couldn’t make you something nicer to eat, but I promise I’ll make your dinner make up for it! Love Mom xoxox.” This put a smile on his face, and he took a bit out of the burger and realised…”Mmm, delish.”

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1320185263' post='5611526']
Shinji’s Starknight snapped to the source of those finger snapping noises, only to see Krystal’s Starknight as well as Delta in his, well, spiritual self…erm…well he spotted him. But, to be honest, if Shinji’s Starknight was as dirty as he was with Ms Takahashi, when he spotted Krystal’s with her…well, skimpy attire, his eyes bugged out and he fainted, a little cute ghost flying out his mouth. “Holy smokes! Is everyone here so freaking hot!” the Starknight barked, completely unaware of his fellow comrade’s warning and distracted by her revealed nature. His cheeks rosy, his nose like a faucet, his eyes tiny dots. He did catch her words, to which he replied “But how can you say such a pretty face with such wonderful assets can be untrustworthy!”[/quote]

[color=#006400][i]Oh great...seems Shinji's Starknight has seen Krystal's Starknight... [/i][/color]Delta sighed, appearing on Blake's paper again, pointing towards Shinji and Krystal's ways.

Blake glanced over and saw both of the Starknight spirits. [color=#008080][i]W-Wow...um Krystal's Starknight...is really... [/i][/color]he thought, before he coughed, his face slightly red. He was hit with a paper ball by the kid behind him, who loved to torture him. "Your coughing is annoying me..." he said flipping Blake off. [color=#008080]"S-Sorry..." [/color]Blake said, going back to his work. [color=#008080][i]Grandpa...do you know the Starknights that are here? I mean...they're Celestrians like you are...so do you happen to remember them or something?? [/i][/color]he thought, seeing Delta stand up near his desk, while he continued working.

[color=#006400][i]Honestly, Blake...I can't remember.[/i] [/color]Delta sighed. [color=#006400][i]Sure they act familiar, but I can't exactly remember what their Celestrian names are.[/i][/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Drago heard someone's voice and then quickly took his pistol out and pointed it at the intruder. It was a girl....and she asked about helping her out. [i][color=#800000]Who the f*** is this chick? [/color][/i]he thought as he moved away, watching the girl. [color=#800000]"Alright...I'm going to ask you a question and if I don't like the answer, I'll shoot you." [/color]he said sadistically. [color=#800000]"Who are you and why the hell would you want my help, little girl?" [/color]Drago wasn't sure about the girl, but some reason she gave him a bad vibe...a bad vibe in a good way.

Seira wandered out into the school grounds around lunch time, taking a bottle of red liquid and drinking it absentmindedly, focusing on not being seen by the other students. [i]Surely human curiousity has no bounds. I remember when a couple of fellow students tried to follow me to my home, [/i]Seira thought to herself. [i]Thankfully someone hasn't followed me for a few days. It becomes annoying to have to keep avoiding them.[/i]

Seira decided after a while that she had spent long enough outside and headed back inside of the school building, still sipping on her meal. [i]These humans are so odd. I can't believe that they find sustenance in what these schools provide. I almost miss the unflavored blood back in Hell. [/i]

Seira continued to roam for a bit, thinking of where to go when she passed by someone on the stairs. [i]Shinji? Odd...he's not in the cafeteria with the others?[/i] Seira decided not to initiate a conversation, and instead started to head up the stairs.

The bell finally rang for lunch time. Like clockwork, Krystal easily had her stuff put away in her bag before the bell finished ringing. However, she stayed seated, waiting for most of the class to leave first. When most of the people were out, she got up and left the room at a pace that felt hurried, which it was. Krystal had a favorite sitting spot on the roof and there was a time or two where she almost didn't get to sit there due to other people wanting it once they knew someone else sat there. After climbing some of stairs that lead up to the roof, she passed Shinji. She stopped a few steps past Shinji and looked back at him. She didn't recognize him which meant he had to be a new kid. [color=#008080]"I.. Uh.. W-Welcome to Gōrudoharu,"[/color] she said to Shinji in her usual quiet, daydreaming-filled voice before she continued her rush up to the roof.

When she finally got to the roof, she bent over and put her hands on her knees, panting a little. [color=#008080]"Y-you'd think.. *pant, pant* I'd be fit as a fiddle by now.. *pant* with all the running a do on those stairs.."[/color] [i]"Sorry Krystal, we beat ya to it.."[/i] [color=#008080]"Huh?"[/color] Krystal looked up. On top of the housing for the stairs was another elevated part of the building. It was one of the highest spots in the town so it held one of the best views. No one used to sit up there until Krystal came along and sat up there one day. Most people where afraid they'd either fall or get yelled at by a teacher. Up there, a couple sat up there, enjoying their lunch together. [color=#008080]"Oh.. That's fine.. I'd rather have you two get it then some jerk.."[/color] The male laughed a little at that, [i]"We'd never let a jerk get it.. They don't deserve a view like this.."[/i] Krystal simply nodded to that. [i][color=#008080]'Well.. Where do I eat now?'[/color][/i] Krystal thought to herself. She frowned a little, she didn't like it when something got changed. She decided to go back and eat at the top of the stairs. She thought about eating with Shinji, but decided against it, not wanting her negative mood to ruin Shinji's lunch. She let out a small sigh as she pulled out her lunch and started eating it.

About half way through eating her lunch, she heard, [b][i]'Cheer up..'[/i][/b] Krystal let out a small yelp and jumped at this, like usual. Unfortunately, though, this caused her lunch the fly out of her lap, off the edge of the stairs and land a few steps down from Shinji. [color=#008080]"S-Sorry.."[/color] Krystal called down to Shinji. Behind her, the female Celestrian appeared and face palmed herself. [i][b]'Well... I didn't see that one coming..'[/b][/i] the Celestrian thought to herself as Krystal got up and went down the stairs. [color=#008080]"S-Sorry again,"[/color] she said to Shinji as she began to clean up her lunch, letting out another sigh. As Krystal cleaned up the mess, the Celestrian looked around for Shinji's Starknight, wanting to communicate to him about the teacher.

[color=#FF8C00]"Crap, I didn't expect him to pull out a gun on me. Okay, think, think, how can I make him my puppet."[/color] Rosa said. [color=#FFA500]"Crap, did I just say that out loud"[/color] she thought to herself as she facepalmed and shook her head side to side. [color=#FF8C00]"My name is Rosa"[/color] she said as she walked toward the man. Within a few steps she was standing right in front of the him with her right hand on the his mask. Rosa's face closed in to the mans, as if she was going to kiss him. It was somewhat dark so her green eyes glowed a little making her look even prettier. She stopped though, [color=#FF8C00]"I heard you in there, how you wanted to meet Zodiac and how you would be willing to help anyone if they would help you find him." [/color]Rosa then took her hand off the mans face and turned around. She walked away from him shaking her hips at an exaggerated rate. Rosa was trying seduce the man, she was trying to turn the man into a slave instead of a partner. [color=#FF8C00]"And it happens that I'm also trying to find this Zodiac person. So how about it, we team up to find this man."[/color] Rosa then stuck her hand out waiting for a hand shake.

Kiryu looked up from her notes at the sound of the word "hello." It was a cheery sort of "hello," as if the speaker hadn't been to this school for too much time. No one but a new kid would be this cheery about being sent to the psychiatrist's office.

This spoke volumes on why the kid was here already. He was overexcited, and the teachers, the incompetent morons that they were, immediately snap-called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, sending him here.

"Do you have a note?" Kiryu figured that he probably did not, but it was a procedure that she had been briefed on multiple times over the summer, and with the amount of repetition in those summer training/refresher courses that she could have a relative walk into her office and she would still ask that question.

The bell rang. Kiryu winced. It was the lunch bell. At least she was not going to take twelve other kids during this period today. She would be busy enough with this one.

"As you take out your lunch, I want you to tell me why you think you were sent here. And if you address me directly, I want you to call me Ms. Sesune." No, she didn't like proper formalities, which was probably a cardinal sin, but she liked the sound Ms. Sesune better than Sesune-Honorific. Especially with a kid like this. She wanted to see how he would react to breaking a habit.

Sebo went through the rest of the class without much more incident, though he did drift off into a daydream at one point. Some fantasy thing with men and women in Armour fighting in the sky. Strange, but daydreams usually are, so he dismissed it. He did raise and eyebrow over Miss Takahashi's insistence that they call her by her first name. Not only was that inappropriate, in his opinion, but it was like open seduction to the male body of the class. Though Canny had a pleasant ring to it. When lunch came, he pulled out his own; a box of milk and a cheese bread, and headed over to Blake. He seemed more sensible and focused than the majority of the class, less enamored with the female teacher.

"Hello, Oliver. Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked, setting his lunch down on the empty desk beside the youth. He took the seat without waiting for a response anyway, and gulped down a quick bite of his bread. "I need your honest opinion," he began slowly. Oliver wasn't on of those he typically engaged with, but he needed someone to talk this over with. "Do you think it makes sense? Our getting of a new teacher less than a week into the new term, I mean." He said, wasting no time in getting straight to the point, or, at least, one of the points, he was concerned about. "I don't get it, and she seems an odd choice for a teacher."

[color=#000000]Sarah did naught but glare at Ms. Takahashi the whole time before the bell for lunch rang. She could barely tolerate the guys all glowering over her like complete retards, what with all their anime style hearts-for-eyes looks. It didn't get any better out in the cafeteria, as people just wouldn't shut up about how beautiful they thought she was. Sarah was just about to drive herself out of there when she overheard Sebo trying to talk to Blake about his concerns about Ms. Takahashi. Finally, some salvation![/color]

[color=#000000]Grabbing a seat from one of those glamour-clogs a fair distance away, Sarah dragged it all the way over to where the two of them were seated, before sitting down and fishing her handbag for one of her couple of Cookie Time cookies.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hoi,"[/color][color=#000000] she greeted effortlessly, [/color][color=#800080]"Dunnewshlee seetear, buttoi cahn standees bullsheet dat dees udder retardsa goin' awnabout."[/color]

Duskuro gazed at the large cold mountaint in front of him, he could even tell fromt he bottom that the air at the top would be very thin, he had a sort of heightened sense for where air would be strong and weak. Duskuro reached into his long torn black kamino samurai-like pants and pulled out a small piece of paper with directions.

[i][color=#696969]"If this Zodiac can help me fill the world with the peace induced by Darkness, then I'm all for a ressurection!"[/color] [/i]Duskuro thought to himself as he took out his long black katana and turned to face away from the mountain. Noticably snow flakes began falling from the sky and a cold reeze swept the area.

[color=#696969]"It's still early."[/color] Duskuro whispered to himself. [color=#696969]"Why not go sight-seeing." [/color]Duskuro began to walk down the once dust but now cold wet path. Looking either side of himself, Duskuro noticed it was just flaura and large trees covered with snow. No signs of life, Duskuro wandered along the path until a small branched path would lead him into the woods. Duskuro followed the alternate path and after a while of walkign into the snow covered woods came towards the edge of a hill cliff that overlooked a small town not to far in the distance.

Noticably the top of the cliff had gravestones on it, exactly 7. Duskuro stood in front of the Gravestones and observed them, there was a sign in front of the 7 saying [color=#008080]"The Warriors that sacrificed themselves to lead this area into eternal light."[/color]

Andrew had actually been just about to answer the woman when the bell chose that exact moment to interrupt him. Rather than allow himself to be bothered by it he took that moment as a gift and swiftly made his way out of the room, grabbing his bag and gently sliding his work into it as he made for the exit. When in the cafeteria, he eventually found himself drawn over to the very same table at which Sebo and Blake were seated simply to avoid having to hear more conversation about Ms. Takahashi. He was about to leave the table just as Sarah made her way in a predictably rough fashion over towards them and voiced her concern about the "bullsheet" that everyone else was going on about.

He decided that now the conversation would be going on in a direction that would not be driving him insane. As such he went back to the lunch that was sitting in front of him, a pair of small lacquered boxes which were filled with rice, in the case of one, and several pieces of grilled eel cut to the exact length of the box, and continued eating it in a manner that would allow him to savor every moment of the taste.

It took him perhaps ten, maybe fifteen minutes to finish up his lunch. It was at that time that he directed his full attention to the conversation and, not knowing where it had gone since, he decided to go ahead and chime in.

"Something seems a bit off about our substitute. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I do get the feeling that we should be very careful." He stated this calmly, in the same way which one might make a comment about the weather. In the mean time, there was a small orb of purple energy, which only a Celestrian or one somehow connected to them could see, gathering just to the left of his head. He didn't seem to notice it.

"Anyways, how are you doing today miss?" When he made this particular inquisition, his gaze passed so that it rested directly on Sarah's face.

The lady's tone was curt and even- when she said something, it was immediately clear it was pure rote. Most people would have picked up on the surprising lack of affability in a high-school psychiatrist, but Masa was particularly bad at reading people's facial or emotional cues- in most cases, anyway. He could search for amusement, of course, or when someone was feeling down and needed to be cheered up- but on the same turn of the coin, he was totally incapable of recognizing hostility or annoyance when he heard it.

"A note? Well, I have a note[i]book...[/i]" he said thoughtfully, taking out a bright pink, blank handbook and a large, plumed pen from some hidden pocket in his clothes. He scratched behind his ear when she asked the second question.

"Well that's a toughie," he said while leaning back and looking mildly conflicted, doodling a little on a page of the book. "I mean, I was just walking to class and then this mean teacher told me to go down here or to the principal's office so I decided to come here instead because psychiatrists have comfy couches instead of those hard chairy-cushion things in the principal's office and I also didn't want to be sent to the office on my first day of school and OH BOY, LUNCH!"

Masa lit up like a lightbulb when he realized it was both lunchtime and he was allowed to eat. Without displacing either the pen or his notebook, he recovered an innocent-seeming paper bag with his name and a couple hearts doodled onto it with a red marker; he pulled a sweet-smelling muffin from it and began to eat, still writing using his right hand.

"So, uhm, maybe I should start from the beginning, because that's where most fun stories start!" he said brightly. "Well, except those weird ones that start in the middle but then have those flashy-thingies back to the point in the story that's REALLY the beginning except I guess it isn't since it didn't take place at the very beginning of the story- oh, but how do prequels fit into that?"

He gave it a few seconds of thought, his facial features set into a strangely serious position until he took another bite of muffin and cheered up again. "Oh, maybe I'll ask one of my new friends if they know! I made a lot of friends this morning, probably like the entire school! Or at least half the school, since the bell rang before I could get the rest of them and then I couldn't find my way back to class so I just hung out in a couple other classes but the students weren't paying attention to me because they were studying really hard on the first day of school, except I guess it's really the third day it just doesn't feel like that to me probably because it's actually my first day but then again, if it was the actual first day of school thereactuallywouldn'tbeanyreasonforthemtobestudyingsohardsoIguessitonlymakessenseifitwasthethirdsinceotherwisethey'dbeIGNORINGME and that just can't be right, can it?

He took a final bite of muffin, squinted at his picture, then turned it around.

It was a rough sketch depicting a winged man with dark eyes and a billowing scarf. He wore strange, billowing clothing and some crude constellations in the background.

"Oh, and I drew this picture," Masa said, smiling.

The lunchbreak started and Carnifex, after som trouble finding the way (Kuroda is fighting against his mind control, which is why he was confused), finally found the hall called the lunch hall. He sat down at an empty table, hoping to be left alone. He probably would, since the kid, Kuroda, wasn't a very talkative person and thus not a lot of people would bother sitting with him. There was, however, a few individuals that occassionally tried to make contact with him, but he would usually sit quietly or talk very lightly about things that interested him, which would bore the other people into not trying to talk to him for a few days. Carnifex was pleased, this Earth invention called muffins were very tasty indeed, and he really enjoyed eating it [i]all[/i] alone...

Shinji was slightly caught off guard by Seira, who immediately walked past him carrying a bottle of red liquid. Shinji wasn’t noticing that, he was a little put off by…well; he was blushing a little because he had a small crush on her. But then again, let’s face facts; she’d not go for Shinji in his lifetime. He just thought of it as a crush and nothing more, he believed he’d get over it, and if he persisted on it it would eventually stop bothering him. But his crush came from good reasoning, she always looks so mature, so lady like, beautiful and gracious wherever she went. She swept him off his feet.

Especially since he was eating a burger. Looking down on his lunch, his stomach growled a little “Calm down boy, I’m not that hungry either.” He said his gut, who decided that Shinji had enough of that hamburger. Considering his healthier diet, sweet buns for lunch, it turned out a hamburger upset his stomach’s expectations. But then again, he’d look forward to his favourite dish of them all for dinner. Right now, that thought could wait. “Hmm…I need to text my mom that I’ll be late.” He thought aloud as he took out his phone and began texting immediately: Momma, I’ll be late home tonight, about 6 or 7, but I promise to keep you posted. Love Shinji.

His Starknight, the pervert he was, was still gawking at Seira at the time. “OOHH!!! She’s such a cutie, and well endowed too! What I wouldn’t give to see her in a bikini! AAAHHH!” The Starknight then collapsed onto the floor, his nose red raw and his eyes rolled up. After hearing Shinji’s thoughts aloud, he remembered Shinji’s mother, that gorgeous, blonde and incredibly young woman who to his surprise aged a lot slower than most. “OOHH!!! Her too! Ms Kozue would also look great in a bikini!” Then he remembered Ms Takahashi, and thought ‘OOHH!!! She’s in the team too! All those cuties, it’s too much for one man to bear!!!’ Then he decided to leave his Starchild for a moment.

“Hey Champ! I’m going to head off now, see if I can catch Ms Takahashi changing! I’ll be right back…wait, why am I saying this! You don’t know I exist here!” the Starknight spoke, soon darting from Shinji’s step and adventuring off to try and catch Ms Takahashi changing. Shinji, obviously, didn’t notice a single thing of this, but he did notice his message had sent. “Great, now I can do a little investigation.” He thought aloud, once again, before lying down and looking up at the clouds.

The day was bright, sunny with the right number of clouds in the sky: 10. It meant though fall was coming, summer’s influence was still here, and the gentle summer breeze crept through the school’s yards. The pool was filled with students and next to it the soccer team practising for the fall games. Shinji wasn’t good at soccer, but he did consider joining the male swimming team. He thought he could manage to evade the female swimmers, and cope with the aggressive males, but what put him off were the small trunks the boy’s had to wear. He would never wear those at all.

The Starknight, however, was by the poolside gawking at the female students jumping around in the water…you get the idea, basically being a pervert. “OOHH!!! So young! So perky! So…wait, what am I doing!” He barked, realising something was wrong what he was doing. “Where’s Ms Takahashi?”, and soon he darted around searching for the woman, who was actually in the teacher’s lounge drinking a cup of coffee looking over the results of Mr Kazakawa’s class last year.

Back to the stairs, Shinji was then spotted by Krystal, who was heading up the stairs. Shinji presumed she was a friend of Seira’s, consequentially, so presumed that’s where she was going. Then she spoke up: "I.. Uh.. W-Welcome to Gōrudoharu,". before darting up the stairs. Shinji wouldn’t have replied: he was too shy and she moved too fast for him to speak up. Oh well, maybe if she came back down he’d thank her. Shinji didn’t mind at all really, but it was nice to be welcomed to a new school, especially for new students.

“OOHH…noooooo!!!” The Starknight roared before crashing onto the floor with tears, spotting Ms Takahashi simply reading reports rather than what he had hoped. “Oh well, I can still picture her in my head! OOHH!!! My bikini team is becoming a huge success!” He cheered, blood gushing from his nose like a waterfall. Oddly, Ms Takahashi spotted the Starknight. Standing up, she looked around and realized they were alone. So, she walked up to him, the Starknight backing away in fear thinking ‘Oh no! Has she spotted me!?!’ and she got him to a wall, grasping his neck saying “I don’t know why I didn’t spot you earlier, maybe I haven’t adjusted into my new body as well as I’d like to have. I know who you are, Starknight, and your being here is going to ruin my mission. So, leave now and never return.”, before releasing her grasp, the Starknight jolting out from the office saying “OOHH!!! Black bikini for Ms Rough and Tumble!” completely ignoring the threat.

Shinji had let out a sigh before hearing a slight yelp, followed by a nice little lunch going splat on the step below him. This took him completely by surprise, but hearing the apology, he looked behind him. It was Krystal again; the poor girl seemed to have dropped her lunch. “Erm, its okay, I mean, I’m not hurt, right?” Shinji managed to say before his shyness swallowed his entire voice, the little thing running down his throat. His eyes widened, Shinji was a little stuck before…”OUCH!”

The Starknight had shown up in the nick of time, giving Shinji a boot up the butt sending him onto his feet next to Krystal, Shinji taking the hint and kneeling down. “Let me help you out, it’s the least I can do.” Shinji said quietly, a blush on his face. He had honestly never spoken to another girl in his life, aside the obvious teachers and adults, like shopkeepers, restaurant waitresses, etc. Kneeling down, he began to help pick up the pieces on the spoiled lunch.

His Starknight smiled down from his high step. “Atta boy Skipper! Get in the-OOHH!!!” His eyes trailed onto Krystal’s Starknight, gawking at her attire. “YES! OOHH!!! MY BIKINI TEAM IS COMPLETE! SEIRA IN BLUE, KOZUE IN YELLOW, TAKAHASHI IN BLACK, AND YOU IN RED! YES!!!” His eyes were arches again, his forehead going redder the higher up it went. “Of course, I’d make you third place on the team, as Kozue has a cuter face than yours, and Takahashi looks great in a black bikini, but you did beat Seira! Close call finish!! If only her chest was a little more ample.” He really didn’t seem to care if anyone heard him, talking only these things around Shinji without him noticing became a habit.

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1320293630' post='5614337']
Sebo went through the rest of the class without much more incident, though he did drift off into a daydream at one point. Some fantasy thing with men and women in Armour fighting in the sky. Strange, but daydreams usually are, so he dismissed it. He did raise and eyebrow over Miss Takahashi's insistence that they call her by her first name. Not only was that inappropriate, in his opinion, but it was like open seduction to the male body of the class. Though Canny had a pleasant ring to it. When lunch came, he pulled out his own; a box of milk and a cheese bread, and headed over to Blake. He seemed more sensible and focused than the majority of the class, less enamored with the female teacher.

"Hello, Oliver. Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked, setting his lunch down on the empty desk beside the youth. He took the seat without waiting for a response anyway, and gulped down a quick bite of his bread. "I need your honest opinion," he began slowly. Oliver wasn't on of those he typically engaged with, but he needed someone to talk this over with. "Do you think it makes sense? Our getting of a new teacher less than a week into the new term, I mean." He said, wasting no time in getting straight to the point, or, at least, one of the points, he was concerned about. "I don't get it, and she seems an odd choice for a teacher."
[/quote]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1320300364' post='5614419']
[color=#000000]Sarah did naught but glare at Ms. Takahashi the whole time before the bell for lunch rang. She could barely tolerate the guys all glowering over her like complete retards, what with all their anime style hearts-for-eyes looks. It didn't get any better out in the cafeteria, as people just wouldn't shut up about how beautiful they thought she was. Sarah was just about to drive herself out of there when she overheard Sebo trying to talk to Blake about his concerns about Ms. Takahashi. Finally, some salvation![/color]

[color=#000000]Grabbing a seat from one of those glamour-clogs a fair distance away, Sarah dragged it all the way over to where the two of them were seated, before sitting down and fishing her handbag for one of her couple of Cookie Time cookies.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hoi,"[/color][color=#000000] she greeted effortlessly, [/color][color=#800080]"Dunnewshlee seetear, buttoi cahn standees bullsheet dat dees udder retardsa goin' awnabout."[/color]
[/quote]

Blake had just sat down for lunch, as he pulled from his bag a small apple. Upon eating the apple, he saw Sebo heading towards him. [i]"Hello, Oliver. Do you mind if I sit here?"[/i] he heard him ask. With a small nod, Blake said,[color=#008080]"Yeah sure, Sebo..." [/color]He went back to eating his apple, before hearing Sebo talk about the substitute. [color=#008080]"I-It is a bit weird..." [/color]Blake started, before hearing Sarah and her speech. [color=#008080]"S-Sorry I-I can't understand you really well..." [/color]he mumbled, burying his mouth in the apple again. [color=#008080]"But I-I agree with you Sebo...we just got into a new term, so why would they her here? I don't know, I just get a very weird feeling about her." [/color]Blake said, turning back to Sebo.

[color=#006400][i]You should be weary of that feeling. [/i][/color]Delta's voice said to Blake. [color=#006400][i]Now, I'm going to confirm a feeling with the other Starknights.[/i][/color]

[color=#008080][i]W-Wait grandpa!! [/i][/color]Blake thought, wanting him to stay a little bit...but it was too little too late. Delta had gone off and left him with Sebo and Sarah. [color=#008080][i]Thanks grandpa...just leave me here...[/i][/color]

Delta moved towards Shinji's Starknight, seeing him gawk over his bikini team, as he called it. [color=#006400][i]Would you care to stop gawking for a moment to talk to a fellow Celestrian? [/i][/color]he asked, chuckling a bit. [color=#006400][i]I need to confirm a feeling I have regarding that Ms. Takahashi woman.[/i][/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[quote name='Gigginox Master' timestamp='1320280605' post='5613924']
[color=#FF8C00]"Crap, I didn't expect him to pull out a gun on me. Okay, think, think, how can I make him my puppet."[/color] Rosa said. [color=#FFA500]"Crap, did I just say that out loud"[/color] she thought to herself as she facepalmed and shook her head side to side. [color=#FF8C00]"My name is Rosa"[/color] she said as she walked toward the man. Within a few steps she was standing right in front of the him with her right hand on the his mask. Rosa's face closed in to the mans, as if she was going to kiss him. It was somewhat dark so her green eyes glowed a little making her look even prettier. She stopped though, [color=#FF8C00]"I heard you in there, how you wanted to meet Zodiac and how you would be willing to help anyone if they would help you find him." [/color]Rosa then took her hand off the mans face and turned around. She walked away from him shaking her hips at an exaggerated rate. Rosa was trying seduce the man, she was trying to turn the man into a slave instead of a partner. [color=#FF8C00]"And it happens that I'm also trying to find this Zodiac person. So how about it, we team up to find this man."[/color] Rosa then stuck her hand out waiting for a hand shake.
[/quote]

Drago looked at Rosa and chuckled, before putting his pistol away. [color=#800000]"You have some guts there, Rosa...just coming in here and expect me not to shoot you." [/color]he said, slightly in a sadistic manner. He crossed his hands and shook his head. [color=#800000]"That and the fact your trying to seduce me like this...a nice attempt, but no dice. It'll take A LOT more than that to get to me." [/color]Drago walked past Rosa and then sat down on a chair away from her. [color=#800000]"Well then, Rosa, I'll see if I can help you out. Now...I'll let you know one thing. In this partnership, if you do anything weird...I won't hesitate to kill you...understood?"[/color]

Krystal nodded a little as Shinji started to help her clean up her lunch, [color=#008080]"T-Thanks.."[/color] Meanwhile, Krystal's Celestrian rolled her eyes at Shinji's Starknight as she reached up and flicked him on the forehead. She then used her right index finger to write in the air, using the shadows to write something that could only be seen in the spiritual world. The language she wrote in could only be understood by Celestrians, Starchildren and anyone else with the knowledge of the language. This is what she wrote, [b]"Listen here, child.. You need to focus.. We're in danger.. More so than usual.. I can feel it.. But our humans.. They're in more danger than we are.."[/b] She shook her head a little, the words disappearing. She was about to write some more when Delta came up to them. [color=#006400][i]"I need to confirm a feeling I have regarding that Ms. Takahashi woman." [/i][/color]She looked to Delta with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

Meanwhile, Krystal and Shinji finished cleaning the mess. [color=#008080]"Thanks again.."[/color] Krystal said as she threw the trash away. She frowned a little as her stomach growled. She let out a small sigh, [color=#008080]"Just my luck.. Watch.. My scooter is gonna be out of power later today and I'll be stuck with riding the school bus home.."[/color]

Rosa quickly let out a sigh of relief and put her hand down. [i][color=#FFA500]I'm so glad that he didn't shoot me, I really need to come prepared next time[/color] [/i]she thought to herself. She turned and faced Drago, [color=#FF8C00]"Well don't think that I'm sort of weakling because I'm a girl."[/color] She told him. [color=#FF8C00]"Now come here my little buddies"[/color] 4 Light Butterflies flew toward Rosa from behind Drago. They started flying around her and 3 quickly dimmed and disappeared. Rosa was desperately trying to make it seem as if she was prepared for this situation when in fact she had created those butterflies when Drago passed by her. It was hard for her to hide since it was easy to tell that she was nervous. [color=#FF8C00]"I was prepared in case this turned into fight. Yes they may seem harmless, but don't be fooled."[/color] Rosa pointed to a table across the room. The butterfly flew to the direction and landed on the table. Suddenly, an explosion, the table was no more. [color=#FF8C00]"That was a contained explosion, they can actually explode with about five times the force of that."[/color] Rosa started walking away from Drago and picked up a chair, which she then sat in.[color=#FF8C00] "I guess I wont try anything, but there is something that helps in a partnership, knowing your partners name"[/color] Rosa was hinting that she still didn't know Drago's name. [color=#FF8C00]"Anyways since we are now partners I guess I'll tell you what I know"[/color] She took a deep breath. [color=#FF8C00]"Deep down beneath the sea,vertically below the top of the world. That's the only clue I have."[/color] She said with a disappointing tone.

Seira continued down the hall, resisting the urge to hold her nose as the sweet scent of someone's blood wafted to her. [i]If there was anything I miss about hell, it would be the abundance of blood. You'd think they'd wear stronger perfume or deodorant, my fellow students. [/i]Seira finally couldn't hold the urge in any longer and sped up, walking quickly towards the bathroom, her blood-like drink spilling slightly. As she entered the bathroom she already knew there was no one else inside. [i]File, gotta file my teeth quickly,[/i] Seira thought, breathing heavily, her face flushed bright red.

Seira fished a file out of the inside of her bag and looked in the closest mirror, smiling widely so as to see her teeth. She almost recoiled in fear, but instead held that face, shaking slightly. [i]Dammit, not now.[/i] Her fangs had already begun to show and were growing more as she stared. [i]Gotta file quickly. Class starts soon, I have to hide these. [/i]Seira started to file, staring intently in the mirror, not paying attention to the door at all, hoping no one would walk in on her.

"..."

Kiryu was a little overwhelmed by the student's response. She did not actually understand even what he said, half of the time, but she assumed that he did in fact answer the question to the best of his ability, so she decided to move on. "That... is a very nice picture. I would like to see that a little bit closer." No, she really didn't, but it was an excuse to check how possesive he was over something so mundane.

"Now, I am going to show you something on my computer." Kiryu pulled out her laptop, and clicked one of the shortcuts. "All I want you to do is press the spacebar everytime you see the red 'X.'"

There were a lot of letters that might show up on the white screen. Fs, Ts, Hs, even the random Q in there once in a while. The only thing that Kiryu was looking for, though, was the red + signs that were more frequent than the red Xs, but looked similar when remaining on the screen for a split second.

Kiryu had to admit it, the teachers were possibly right about the ADHD thing.

She hated admitting that other people were right.

Sebo was pleased. He chewed slowly to hide his little smile of releif from the others, He wasn't alone in his unease regarding their teacher's replacement, or the actions of said replacement. He swallowed nervously when Sarah joined them, knowing the more aggressive side, or core, of her personality, and was relieved than she shared his concerns. Though it took him a while to translate the meaning of Sarah's heavily accented comment. Really, he didn't think their was anyone at their school who could understand her when she spoke, at least, not without stopping to think it through first. But the support of the two was comforting. It set him at ease; he was beginning to think he was just paranoid or something along those lines.

"Do you think there is anyway for students to cast enough suspicion on a teacher like her? Without some scandalous claim, I mean." He took a swallow from his box as he organized his thoughts. "She's already earning a fan club in the student body. And I'm sure some of the staff like her too. Getting either one of them to see logic would be a taxing task, to say the least."

[color=#800080]"Moibee eef weejes steek tada awld-fasheend woi in droiver outta dascawl prawpatee,"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah suggested, trying to think of a way of how best to do so, [/color][color=#800080]"Oino, leets fawllower ohm in barricade 'er eenwen shileest expeeks eet!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Well, barricading Ms. Takahashi in her own house would at least stop her from arriving at school the next day... if successful. But the others might dislike the idea. Perhaps they weren't willing to go to such extremities as Sarah would, just to stop the teacher from coming. Or maybe none of them would think her idea would even work. They could've also well and truly only wanted information from Ms. Takahashi... although barricading her inside could stop her from trying to evade the possible interrogation.[/color]

[color=#000000]Nonetheless, Sarah's focus was now diverted to Andrew, who seemed to have something wrong on the left side of his face. It looked to be some sort of bruise, but then her eyes couldn't see much of anything very well since they'd been worn out a long time ago. True, it explains why she had the glass eye, but... well, it obviously didn't work on visions that only Celestrians could see.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ees dat... wart Oi dink eet ees?"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah asked, pointing to the location of the so-called 'bruise'.[/color]

Andrew's face screwed itself up into an expression of confusion. Noticing where Sarah's gaze was passing, he reached out to touch the left side of his face; the orb of energy dispersed before his fingers came into contact with it and thus he touched bare skin.

"Wart? I don't think I have a wart..." He stated, just as he became aware of quite a good deal of pressure in his bladder. He quickly excused himself and rose from the table before quickly making his way off to the boy's restroom a fair ways down the hall. It took him about twenty seconds to relieve himself completely and another two minutes to appropriately wash his hands. Shortly after this, he made his way out of the lavatory and noticed a peculiar trail of red droplets on the ground leading to the girl's bathroom.

"What in the world?" As he made this inquiry to no one in particular, he calmly walked over to the door of the girl's bathroom and reached his hand out to knock.

[i][color=#800080]"Careful."[/color][/i] Came the unexpected voice in his mind, and along with it came a sudden freeze which gripped at every muscle in Andrew's body and prevented his motion. This was the second time that day that he had heard it, and he was beginning to worry about his own sanity. Regardless of the voice's warning, he reached out and knocked loudly on the door to try and catch the attention of whoever was inside.

"Hey, is everything alright in there? There's a trail of blood out here."

"Alright!" he responded brightly, handing it over quickly. Masa didn't draw terribly often, but he supposed he wasn't [i]bad [/i]at it... he simply didn't care enough to refine his sketches very much, so his drawings always tended to stay in their first drafts. He always drew on impulse, so he never really got attached to the pictures afterwards- usually the best thing to do was give them to one of his friends, so they could be happy! Masa never really say himself as [i]generous, [/i]really, but he had little use for material things- friends were always more important to him...

He started getting a little sad at the idea he was inside a psychiatrist's office when it was lunch time and he should be out making more friendships with the other kids, but he didn't want to complain or be a bother. The lady he was talking to wasn't mean, but she felt... cold, maybe? It was an odd feeling, like he was supposed to be on his very best behavior even though he didn't know why. He didn't feel scared, but... uncomfortable was the term.

He was confused when she showed him the screen of her computer, but nodded anyway. Letters appeared on the screen quickly, one after another, and Masa felt his brain going off on a tangent as each one passed. Q- quince, quest, qwerty, T- tomato, tornado, turntable, X-

Click. He tapped the spacebar once. The test continued much like that, and Masa amused himself by thinking of words that started with whatever letter when it appeared on the screen. A few plus addition signs passed by at times, which annoyed him. No word started with '+'! He supposed he had to let it go, and kept watching for letters, only idly remembering to press the spacebar at the Xs, but still managing to do it with startling accuracy.

"Is that all?" he asked, when the test finished. He blinked a little. "That was a little easy- oh, is there a harder version maybe?"

He didn't think about it much, but in the back of his mind he'd remembered to press the button exactly in time with the Xs when they appeared. He hadn't been even slightly confused when a separate letter appeared- his mind was simply perceptive enough to notice the differences, even at high speeds. For some reason, it gave Masa memories of his old school's archery club- he'd been their best shooter, but it had always been so difficult to stay still for so long like 'proffesionals' did it....

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1320937627']Alright.[color=#006400][i]Basically I look at it like this. [/i][/color]Delta said crossing his arms. [i][color=#006400]This woman is flaunting her looks around, making the kids in our chosen kid's classroom. And what's worse is that she, being the teacher...they think she's just totally hot that they'd do anything for her. [/color][/i]He looked at Krystal's Starknight and Shinji's Starknight and nodded. [color=#006400][i]My thought is, she's working for someone. She's trying to find us...don't ask me why I feel like this, but its this feeling I have.[/i][/color][/quote]
[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1320944312']Shinji's Starknight, to Delta's logical reasoning, stood there with flaming eyes. Pointing at Delta with a sharp finger, he said "HOW DARE YOU DISHONOUR TAKAHA-...wait a sec." Soon he had a thought rolling in his head. "Well, she did 'see' me, and strangled me too, saying things like 'You will mess up my plans' garbage. I don't suppose that is relevant, huh?" Sighing as he shook his head, he thought aloud "Looks like she's out of my Bikini Team...oh well.", two rivers of tears flooding down his eyes.

Then he stood up again, looking at Delta and Krystal's Starknight saying "Hang on! We can't do this without names! Introductions people!", preforming a standing backflip as he introduced himself. "I am the undeniably talented and handsome (ladies ;) ) Kai!" After a dramatic intro, he decided to explain himself. "Well, I don't know my real name, you see, but I remember Shinji's stuffed bear's name was Kai, so...yeah." Then his eyes darted to Krystal's Starknightasking "What's your name Red?"[/quote]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1320961398']The female Celestrian, crossing her arms, looked up in thought as Delta and Shinji's Starknight told their part of their story. Not paying attention to the Starknight's little performance, it took her a second to realize she was asked a question. She looked to Kai with a questioning look, wanting him to repeat the question. After hearing the question a second time, she shrugged. [b]"I don't remember mine and I haven't bothered giving myself one.."[/b] she wrote within the air. [b]"Oh.. And you're probably wondering why I need to communicate like this.."[/b] she wrote before she stretched her neck out, revealing the surgery scar. [b]"Some group caught me before I met Krystal as an infant stuck in a burning building.. I refused to tell them anything so they removed my voice box.."[/b] She simply shrugged after that, not being all that traumatized about it. She then looked up in thought, trying to think of a name for herself.[/quote]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1320961398']The female Celestrian, crossing her arms, looked up in thought as Delta and Shinji's Starknight told their part of their story. Not paying attention to the Starknight's little performance, it took her a second to realize she was asked a question. She looked to Kai with a questioning look, wanting him to repeat the question. After hearing the question a second time, she shrugged. [b]"I don't remember mine and I haven't bothered giving myself one.."[/b] she wrote within the air. [b]"Oh.. And you're probably wondering why I need to communicate like this.."[/b] she wrote before she stretched her neck out, revealing the surgery scar. [b]"Some group caught me before I met Krystal as an infant stuck in a burning building.. I refused to tell them anything so they removed my voice box.."[/b] She simply shrugged after that, not being all that traumatized about it. She then looked up in thought, trying to think of a name for herself.[/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1320962051'][color=#006400][i]I see I'm not the only one who heard that. [/i][/color]Delta said, chuckling a bit at Shinji's Starknight, now calling himself Kai. Then he turned to Krystal's Starknight, who told him and Kai about why she talked the way she did. [color=#006400][i]I understand. It must be hard. As for me...somehow the only thing I can remember was my name: Delta. [/i][/color]He turned and looked at Blake, who was still talking to Sebo and trying to figure out what Sarah was saying. [color=#006400][i]Unlike you two...Blake Oliver is my grandson. After his father chose not to be chosen...I was outcast and was shunned from the world of spirits. That's when I saw my grandson, he was like his father but willingly wanting to be chosen. I guess it was because I never saw him when he was born, like most grandparents.[/i][/color][/quote]

Kai sat down and looked up to the two of the Celestrians. They were Delta, elder Celestrian who's grandson was guided by his careful hand; and the other one who he would simply call Red, who couldn't talk as from traumatic events. "Hmm, so we're all sharing a little bit about ourselves, huh?" Kai asked, looking around and scratching his head, thinking a little of what he could remember.

"Well, I do recall that when I woke up from my prison, I was sitting next to another Celestrian, one whom had taken on physical form." He stated, holding his head and wincing his eyes. "Argh! I don't remember what he told me!" Kai then turned to Shinji again and, tip toing closer to the boy, snatched his journal from his bag; the boy was busy with Krystal so he didn't notice. Of course, skipping to the first page, he read out "Oh yeah! Shinji's Dad was a Celestrian too! What are the odds, huh?"

Shinji, on the other hand, felt a little sorry for Krystal, especially when he heard that stomach roaring. So, he reached for his hamburger and said…well, murmured “Umm…you can have this…if you want.” a huge stroke of red on the timid boy’s face. Then again, he couldn’t let someone so nice to him go hungry, it’d be unfair and quite frankly very rude. Shinji then took a moment to relax, sitting on the stair with his legs tucked into his chest, unsure of what to do next.

‘Think a little Shinji, awkward silence kills you, what else did she say…her scooter’ll be out of power?’ “Well, that’s not too bad.” Shinji accidentally thought aloud, his eyes jolting soon covering his mouth. ‘Great work genius, you’ll have to explain yourself now!’ he criticised, moving the hands as he said “Erm, well, you see, my mom does classes after school, and I’m usually on my own here. I mean, erm, we could, umm, you know.” Letting out deep breath, Shinji then began to speak a little more. “Krystal-chan, I don’t suppose…”

Kai looked down onto Shinji, shaking his head. “Poor b*stard, he’s dying there! Hold on a sec man…and oh so beautiful lady.” He noted before placing his hand on Shinji’s shoulder, a light aura filling Shinji’s body, visible to the spiritual beings of course. “I’m lending him a little confidence, boss needs me and I’m here for him.” And so, Kai smiled as he looked down on Shinji, thinking ‘Come on boss, you love her, right? So get it out and ask her out!’

In this instance, great minds don’t think alike. The confidence boost allowed Shinji to finish his proposal, but it wasn’t what Kai had hoped: “I don’t suppose you’d mind staying behind with me? I’m investigating Takahashi-sensei and…well, she’s mysterious. I think there may be something up, but I need to know to be sure. Plus, we could fix up your scooter afterwards, right? What do you think?” He said, completely confident and with now erms, umms, buts, etc. ‘Wow, did I do that all by myself?’ he thought.

Kai shattered into tiny pieces at this. “What!?! That’s it!?! Now I’ll never be able to spend my oh so precious time my with beautiful Red!” he murmured, until his eyes sparked and said “But then again, if Krystal stays behind, I’ll get to see three of my four Bikini team members! Ms Kozue, Ms Takahashi, and of course Red! YES! Genius idea boss!”

-Elsewhere-

Deep beneath the top of the world, vertically below the top of the world, it slept there, dormant, awaiting those whom would soon join its master; the castle stood quietly as the dark haired man slept peacefully, yet he saw. He saw the one climbing on the mountain, with the seven tombstones he stood by. The master’s hair began to glow brilliantly, his unconscious mind coming into practise.

Duskuro, from where he began, now stood in the great cave, the vast empty and icy cavern whereby no one man could find. There was no entrance, no exit. A sealed void whereby light itself was prisoned. The path ahead of Duskuro overlooked a large lake, reflecting the spiky and large ceiling above, which soon closed around the lake. The path lead to the very gates of the castle where the master slept, patiently awaiting the new ones, he slept patiently for their arrival.

And then the great door moved, came into life, and the heavy mechanism echoed throughout the entire cavern. Behind it, a beautiful warm castle, bright as could be, a small haven if you would.

-Later on that day-

Shinji hadn’t been given the chance to go home, though he did shower in the school’s changing rooms. This was routine for the boy, his mother taught ballet as he explained earlier on, and he was generally on his tod. Tonight was different though. He was determined to get to the bottom of this Takahashi mystery. Shinji didn’t wait up for anybody, but went straight to work. “Hmm…lets check her office.” Shinji thought aloud, speaking to his Starknight knowing that Kai was with him on this.

And he was. His loyal knight’s spirit stood behind the boy as he crept around the school halls, looking around. ‘If I see anything, anything suspicious at all, I’ll take control of boss.’ He mentally noted, cracking his fingers as he sensed Ms Takahashi’s presenece within the school. In fact, it was coming from the principal’s office. “I can sense her…but she’s…different?” Kai noted, trying to figure out a way for him to communicate with Shinji. Kai then realized he could make a trail, and doing so h began throwing small bits of paper on the floor.

Shinji picked up on it. “Hmm? Starknight, you want me to follow you?” “Yes, you got it champ!” Kai cheered, leading him to the office. “I guess you do, after all, why else would you leave such a clear trail.”

-In the principal’s office-

“GAAGH! Canny! Wha-GH!!” The principal gasped for breath as Takahashi held him by his throat overhead, gazing into his eyes with her now red demonic glare. “PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T HURT M-!!!” And with that last plea, Takahashi threw the principal, the short old man that he was, into the desk, smashing it into two.

Looming overhead, she winked at him and said “Don’t call me Canny anymore, you deserve to know my true identity and form!” After this, the room became envelope with a purple mist as it seeped into Takahashi’s mouth, who’s skin began to change, its pigmentation reverting to a violet, her blonde hair growing. Her outfit changed as well, from her teaching attire it vanished, to be replaced by a long white dress, if it could so be called, for at the bottom came claws of a strange sort. The dress itself was missing a significant proportion in the centre, as well as being accompanied by matching long gloves. Takahashi’s eyes became a sharp yellow, her ears lengthening, and a pair of devilish wings came from her spine.

As the mist cleared, she had turned into her true demonic self. The principal, slightly aroused yet still overcome with fear, squeaked “W-w-who are you?” His response from the succubus was “My name is [url=http://www.iaza.com/work/111116C/iaza14199610471700.jpg]Cannibelle[/url], and you, foolish mortal, will soon be fed to the demonic spirits of hell!”

-Back to Shinji-

Shinji and his Starknight had arrived at the door before it started, the purple smog leaving the bottom of the door. Shinji’s eyes widened as he saw the monstrous form of his substitute teacher and quivered in fear. His Starknight had no such instincts. And out of Shinji’s control, he struck the boy and his transformation began.

Shinji’s arms spreaded out wide, his whole body enveloped in white light. Little specks of green light swirled around the glowing boy and lightly struck into his hair, changing it completely. His body grew slightly more muscular, including in height, and as the bright white light descended from head to toe, it showed Shinji had turned into his Starknight. In his hands he held his weapon, the boomerang Aquila, sharp as ever. “This will be the first time I ever fight something at my level of combat! Wooh! Now, where’s my backup!”

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1320975864' post='5631883']
Sebo was pleased. He chewed slowly to hide his little smile of releif from the others, He wasn't alone in his unease regarding their teacher's replacement, or the actions of said replacement. He swallowed nervously when Sarah joined them, knowing the more aggressive side, or core, of her personality, and was relieved than she shared his concerns. Though it took him a while to translate the meaning of Sarah's heavily accented comment. Really, he didn't think their was anyone at their school who could understand her when she spoke, at least, not without stopping to think it through first. But the support of the two was comforting. It set him at ease; he was beginning to think he was just paranoid or something along those lines.

"Do you think there is anyway for students to cast enough suspicion on a teacher like her? Without some scandalous claim, I mean." He took a swallow from his box as he organized his thoughts. "She's already earning a fan club in the student body. And I'm sure some of the staff like her too. Getting either one of them to see logic would be a taxing task, to say the least."
[/quote]

[color=#008080]"I'm not sure about that...to be honest I think everyone would sooner laugh at us before we confront it..." [/color]Blake said sighing. He finished his lunch and looking at Sebo. [color=#008080]"Well, it was great talking to you Sebo...I have to go and get ready for the next class." [/color]He stood up and smiled a bit, before walking away from Sebo and Sarah.

[color=#006400][i]Kai, Miss Krystal's Starknight...I hope we can talk again soon. And I'm glad we all have agreed that we have the same feeling about the substitute. [/i][/color]Delta said, as he turned away from the two Celestrians, smiling a bit. Then he reappeared next to Blake. [color=#006400][i]So kiddo, hope you had fun talking with them.[/i][/color]

[i][color=#008080]I-I did grandpa...so you talked to Shinji and Krystal's Starknights? [/color][/i]Blake thought, smiling a little. [color=#008080][i]Think I can go talk to them?[/i][/color]

[color=#006400][i]Maybe later, now its time for you to get ready for your next class.[/i][/color]

[b][u]=LATER=[/u][/b]

School had let out for the day and Blake was walking out of the classroom after a few hours, after he cleaned up a few things. [color=#008080]"I hope everyone didn't mind if I cleaned up in there a bit..." [/color]he said, walking out into the hallway towards the hallway that had the principle's office. Then Delta appeared. [color=#008080]"G-Grandpa? What's wrong?"[/color]

[color=#006400][i]Something is wrong. [/i][/color]Delta directed Blake's attention to hallway in front of them, as light shone brightly. [color=#006400][i]Prepare yourself...[/i][/color]

Blake nodded and, relaxed a bit. Then his body was enveloped in a white light as well, only his transformation changing. Small specs of dust, or something, was sticking to Blake's clothes and hair. First his hair went from red to pure snowy white and his eyes became a bit feral. His clothes altered as well as the light faded. Blake, like Shinji, was his Starknight.

[i][color=#006400]Now, go there and see who it is! [/color][/i]Delta said.

Blake smirked, as he ran into the hallway, seeing Shinji in his Starknight form. He chuckled reached on his back and then gripped his weapon: Starlight's Key, twirling it in his hand. [color=#008080]"So, I take it's this crazy teacher?"[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[quote name='Gigginox Master' timestamp='1320891770' post='5629804']
Rosa quickly let out a sigh of relief and put her hand down. [i][color=#FFA500]I'm so glad that he didn't shoot me, I really need to come prepared next time[/color] [/i]she thought to herself. She turned and faced Drago, [color=#FF8C00]"Well don't think that I'm sort of weakling because I'm a girl."[/color] She told him. [color=#FF8C00]"Now come here my little buddies"[/color] 4 Light Butterflies flew toward Rosa from behind Drago. They started flying around her and 3 quickly dimmed and disappeared. Rosa was desperately trying to make it seem as if she was prepared for this situation when in fact she had created those butterflies when Drago passed by her. It was hard for her to hide since it was easy to tell that she was nervous. [color=#FF8C00]"I was prepared in case this turned into fight. Yes they may seem harmless, but don't be fooled."[/color] Rosa pointed to a table across the room. The butterfly flew to the direction and landed on the table. Suddenly, an explosion, the table was no more. [color=#FF8C00]"That was a contained explosion, they can actually explode with about five times the force of that."[/color] Rosa started walking away from Drago and picked up a chair, which she then sat in.[color=#FF8C00] "I guess I wont try anything, but there is something that helps in a partnership, knowing your partners name"[/color] Rosa was hinting that she still didn't know Drago's name. [color=#FF8C00]"Anyways since we are now partners I guess I'll tell you what I know"[/color] She took a deep breath. [color=#FF8C00]"Deep down beneath the sea,vertically below the top of the world. That's the only clue I have."[/color] She said with a disappointing tone.
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Drago..." [/color]He said, noticing Rosa having a questionable look on her face. [color=#800000]"My name is Drago...at least its the name I go by nowadays." [/color]Then he thought about the clue Rosa had: [i]Deep down beneath the sea, vertically below the top of the world. [/i]Drago laughed a bit, before standing up. [color=#800000]"No wonder you wouldn't know it. Unless you got yourself a good education, you wouldn't...no offense though. Back when I was a kid, I had tests drilled at me...so I retained a lot of information. So needless to say, I got the answer."[/color]

In a flash, he pointed to a map on the wall and then pulled out his pistols, shooting twice at the map. Drago put the guns away and walked over towards the map, seeing where the bullets hit: the North Pole and Tibet, Mount Everest. [color=#800000]"One of these places. North Pole, only because it is the top of the world...and Mount Everest, because of people calling it the "Top of the world". Between one of these two places, should be where Zodiac lies."[/color]

Seira jumped at the sound of the knocking, quickly shoving the file into her bag, picking it up and covering her mouth with one hand. She quickly shoved the door open, hopefully not knocking down whoever it was, and, not even pausing to apologize or see who it was, walked away quickly, her face still flushed and sweating slightly. [i]Oh god oh god oh god, [/i]she thought, quickly leaving the school building, trying to find a secluded area. [i]Someone almost saw me in this state. I might have to move schools soon. I doubt I could get away with killing whoever it was, [/i]Seira thought as she continued to wander the school grounds for a bit before coming across one of the school gardens and deciding it was the best place to stay while she continued to file down her fangs.

------------------------------------------------

Later, Seira started to head to the Principal's office to explain her absence in the latter half of her classes and request a leave for sickness. As she walked she thought she felt something odd happening within the school, but shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing. She made it halfway down the hallway to the Principal's office before finding a bench and sitting, knowing that the principal would be out soon enough. [i]The school feels weird. Must just be how this human realm feels sometimes. [/i]Seira then heard the sounds of a struggle within the Principal's office and felt the familiar energy of miasma being produced. [i]That's odd, miasma should not exist in the human realm in that concentration.[/i] Seira walked quickly to the door, as Shinji ran past looking much different from before. [i]What is going on?[/i] Seira reached the doorway, staring at the scene in surprise.

Archived