★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Krystal shook her head a little when Shinji offered her his lunch. [color=#008080]"N-No thanks.."[/color] she said as she sat on the stairs next to shinji, feeling as awkward as he was, or well did feel. Krystal noticed the sudden change in confidence but shrugged it off. [i][color=#008080]'He wants to hang out with me? That's a first..'[/color][/i] she thought with a small frown on her face.

The female Celestrian, still slightly destracted by figuring out a name, looked to Delta and said, well wrote, [b]"Must be nice to remember your name.."[/b] She then looked to Krystal as she started to frown a little. She had a good idea of what was going through Krystal's mind. Ever since Krystal learned the truth of her parents, she's become depressed, which eventually lead to all her friends leaving her. Someone wanting to hang out with her for the first time in years should make her happy, not sad. The Celestrian held a finger up to the guys, wanting a moment to branch off for a moment, like Kai did. She knelt infront of Krystal and placed her forehead to hers, [i][b]'Smile..'[/b][/i] she thought into Krystal's mind.

Krystal looked up a little, upon hearing the voice again. The voice, even though you're not really suppose to listen to them and do as they said, had a good point. Hanging out with people again might just be what she needed to finally cheer up. [color=#008080]"I.. uhm.. Sure.. I guess I could hang out with ya after school.. And by the way.. There's nothing wrong with my scooter.. Its just that.. with how my luck has been today.. I wouldn't be surprised if there was somethign wrong with it later.."[/color] she said with a faint smile.

The Celestrian, standing back up, smiled as she finally got to see a true smile from Krystal after so many years. The female then suddenyl snapped her fingers as something for a name came to her. [b]"Pyre.."[/b] It was a fairly good name, even though it had dark relations to how her and Krystal first met, but it was a good description to what she could do with her powers too. With that over with, the bell rang for the next class and the day continued on...

-After School-

Krystal sat outside of the school's enterance, having double thoughts about hanging out with Shinji. [color=#008080]"Maybe I should just go home before he starts thinking I'm weird.. Like everyone else.."[/color] [i][b]'Go.. Have.. Fun..'[/b][/i] [color=#008080]". . . . I guess,"[/color] she thought aloud as she stood up and headed into the school.

It took her a few minutes, but she finally found Shinji, or atleast she thought it was Shinji. She catiously approched Kai, not knowing who he was or what was going on. [color=#008080]"U-Uhm.. Who are you and what's going on in ther- AH!"[/color] Krystal let out a yelp as she spotted the succubus. Then, before she knew it, a person sounding like Blake joined in. [color=#008080]"Wh-What is going on?"[/color] she asked out to no one in particular.

(I'll have Pyre take over next post, when Krystal passes out from panic or something.)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#000000]It was only a matter of time before the end of class, and now was the time for Sarah to put her big plan into action. She had already scouted the car-parks for Ms. Takahashi's car, which she found because it was the only one that [i]didn't[/i] look familiar. Now all Sarah had to do was wait until Ms. Takahashi would enter her car and drive off... in which case Sarah would follow. However, Ms. Takahashi never did return to her car, and that was only becoming more and more apparent that just wasn't going to happen as time passed. Sarah had waited for a pain-staking and agonizing 30 minutes before this epiphany crossed her mind.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Wearda ellees dees beach?"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]she asked herself out loud,[/color] [color=#800080]"Shoarly eet dunintayk dat lawng da... GYAAAHH!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly, a surge of pain had envoloped Sarah's entire back, and her birthmark was glowing so brightly that it could be seen from a mile away. Something was wrong with her body... she was sure of it.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Gah... hurts... such... agonizing pain... I... I... huh?"[/color][color=#000000] A new voice had emitted from Sarah's mouth... a new, angelic sounding, that didn't even happen to be altered by Sarah's normal accent, [/color][color=#4b0082]"My... my voice? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME??!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]It didn't stop there. Flesh, bone and sinew were being added to Sarah's body within each passing second, the whole process being so grotesque that it shouldn't be seen by mortal eyes, and her clothes were getting closer and closer to being torn asunder. Her birthmark only glowed brighter, and only added to the overwhelming pain. All she could do was fall to her knees and cradle herself, and scream out in pain. Nothing more could be done until the transformation... were to be complete.[/color]

Sebastian spent the rest of his day in something of a daze. Not the bad kind, but more of contemplative reflection. A reflection on his conversation earlier in the day with Blake and Sarah. He formed and discarded many plans throughout his classes, at the cost of his attention, of course, but he supposed he could make up for that later with more study. Classes were over before he knew it, so he headed off to the library to continue his pondering as he randomly skimmed through some books. Maybe he could somehow plan evidence against her? But that would take more skill than he possessed. He sighed, idly leafing through a geology book he found. As he replaced his latest pick, he realized he may have been working himself up for nothing again. "I should just forget about this stupid idea."

Realizing it was late, very late, he quickly gathered his things. Crap, crap, crap! His mom would be upset that he hung around school for so long without telling her. He was really in for it now. Moving quickly, he all but flew down the stairs, taking them three or four at a time, and bursting out the school's front door, tripping a bit on his way out. Slowed, realizing that he actually ran down those stairs. Not that is burned or anything like that. On the contrary, he could do a ten mile run if he wanted to, wanted being the operative word in the sentence. But it was time to take it nice and slow and safe. He started off again, musing quietly when he heard a crash. Curious, he looked around, one of the windows catching his attention.

For an instant they seemed darker. Like something was filling the room. Strange. "That's the principal's office, isn't it?" he murmured to himself. Even as came to that realization, another window close by flashed with white light, though brightly; it more like the source was in the hall and that was a reflection. A second burst followed a few seconds later. That definitely warranted investigation. Especially since he had a strange urge to go to that light. Strange urges were worth investigating. Before he could take a step in that direction, his surrounding were lit up, as if from a bonfire.

Too many light shows for one night, was the first though that come to him, but since the last one was in the parking lot, two floors closer than the first too, he jogged off to see that one. The closer he got, the stranger he felt, akin to waking up slowly and drousily; a lethargic feeling, with a thick murkiness to the thoughts that seemed to be getting sharper. But they weren't really his thoughts. They were at the back on his mind, in him, yet distinct. He ignored it in favor of what he thought my be Sarah screaming in on the ground. He wasn't close to her, but he wasn't the type to leave someone in pain. He ran over and reached out with uncertainty, realizing she was changing. "Sarah? Is... that you?"

Rosa squinted her eyes and looked at drago with a semi-serious face. [color=#FF8C00]"Just cause I can't figure it out doesn't mean I'm not smart. It simply means that I don't understand the clue. And besides saying no offense doesn't take the offense away!"[/color] Rosa then stood up from her chair and patted Drago on his shoulder.[color=#FF8C00] "Drago, well I guess that's a decent name"[/color] Rosa was trying desperately to find a way to insult Drago for calling her stupid. [color=#FFA500][i]She couldn't figure out how. Hmmm, think Rosa think. What can you rebuttal with. I give up.[/i][/color] She thought to herself. Rosa gave a big sigh after not being able to think of something.

Then Drago took out his gun; Rosa's reaction was to hold her sword ready to fight. Drago shot, but toward the map. Rosa let her grasp go on the sword and turned to the map hearing the explanation that Drago said. [color=#FF8C00]"So we get to visit Santa Claus!"[/color] She yelled with a very joyful tone and jumping. [color=#FF8C00]"Just Kidding, well I think we go to Mount Everst. I hear that its a beautiful Mountain and I've always wanted to go there. So it's a win, win."[/color]

Seira was quite successful at striking Andrew in the face with the door, and that strike sent him falling nice and flatly on his ass. He managed to stagger to his feet, shaking his head as he tried to clear his vision. He succeeded only in dizzying himself further, but managed to stagger off towards the Nurse's office where he remained for the remainder of the lunch period. He was released back to class with a notice that would keep him out of any overly exerting physical activity, as it had been discovered that he had suffered a minor concussion.

The rest of his day was uneventful, particularly the physical education class which he was kept out from participating in by the Nurse's notice. Andrew felt the boredom soaking into every fiber of his being, but was simultaneously thankful for the absence of any voices in his head. He happened to leave his notebook behind in his chemistry class in the rush of students leaving school. Having opted to walk home after the final period that day, he got about halfway to his house before he realized it was missing and turned about to go and grab it.

Having first passed the Principal's office without the curious events which were soon to come to pass therein, he made his way to the chemistry classroom and fortunately found the door unlocked. Another minute and he retrieved his notebook, only to quickly make his way out of the classroom and back towards the exit. However, as he came across the events occurring there in the Principal's office, he found himself looking upon Cannibelle and Shinji in Star Knight form. The sight of a Star Knight taking physical form was all the stimulus that the Void Knight needed to take control.

In an instant, Andrew's body was consumed by a sickeningly purple aura that prevented anyone from beholding his physical form. Slowly, the aura faded just enough to allow the armored form of the Void Knight to show itself. The solid black ovals levitating within the aura locked on Shinji, and soon the Void Knight was wielding a wicked pole arm in both hands. He charged at the Star Knight, weapon held above him but soon to be brought down in a fast arc towards his chosen target the moment that he was in range.

Looking back on her experience with the new student, Kiryu would probably recognize any number of things wrong with this teenager sitting apprehensively in front of her. She just could not diagnose them. So every single teacher in the building was wrong and she was right. There was no ADHD as shown from tests.

She could test for other things, checking to see if he was a savant in terms reflexes, but that seemed like it would get nowhere. Kiryu was lost in thought for what seemed to be quite a while. When she reached over for her notebook, she got a quick glance at her watch. Thirty seconds. Nowhere near forever.

Opening her notebook to a blank page, she began to scribble down a note for the student across the table. A simple note, really.

[I]I have examined _______ and have found nothing out of the ordinary concerning him.
Signed,
Kiryu Sesune[/I]

"You never told me your name." Kiryu tried to sound formal when she said this. She was not in the mood to be making friends, despite what the student in front of her wanted to believe. "Just write your name in the little underlined spot, and you should be good to go to class."

The rest of the day went as well as expected for Kiryu. That is to say: it went horribly. No one else came in, which was a plus, but it was the only plus. There was work to be done which involved writing a record of the student's visit here. Those were never fun.

The drive home was even less fun. Making what Kiryu thought was the wise decision and taking the street way home was not actually the best decision, as there were cars everywhere. With traffic jammed up, Kiryu tried to find a detour. Nope, everyone else, it seemed, had the same idea.

Today was just a bad day. Finding a parking spot, Kiryu stepped out of her car to go for a walk. She had no commitments at this point in time, so she could do what she wanted.

Stepping out of her car, Kiryu recognized where she was. Back. At. The. School.

Her. "Clever." Detour. Led. Her. Straight. Back. To. The. One. Place. She. Was. Trying. To. Avoid.

At least she had an excuse for coming back. She was going to go back to her office and if stopped, she would claim that she forgot her notes. It was a staff joke that she was always forgetting small things like this. Kiryu always tried to avoid doing it, but she never seemed to remember everything she needed for the night.

Taking out her key, unlocked the side door to the school and entered the threshold.

Kai looked over to Krystal, then back to the foggy room. Realizing the potential harm the situation could bring to a normal person, Kai had to keep Krystal alive at all costs. But, realizing she had Starknight power, he needed to get her to go Starknight as soon as possible. About to answer her question before being interrupted by her shriek, Kai’s ears shattering, he spotted a long haired woman with demonic wings. For a principal, he had fairly clear glass. He spotted Cannibelle, the succubus that caused Krystal’s scream, and soon the other Starknight, Blake. Kai turned to Krystal and said “Get some cover, and go Starknight, Red! We need you now if we’re going to stop that…that…thing!” referring to her Starknight itself.

Kai’s eyes immediately darted to the fellow Starknight, and without question he knew who he was and what he stood for, ready to fight against the malicious succubus named Cannibelle. No longer obsessed with the looks of the woman-turned-demon, Kai took Aquila, his boomerang embellished with fine green and white metal, as light as his gauntlets were, and his sabatons, and drawing it out, he nodded to his comrade. “Yep! Looks like she’s gone nuts, so I guess my Bikini Team’ll be down one member!”

His eyes locked onto Cannibelle, whom at the time drew out her knife, grasping the collar of the principal and lifting him up. “I’m going to carve myself a necklace from your intestines, old man!” before looking back to the noises and voices she picked up on, as well as the annoying flashes of light she was noting. “ARGH! Who the hell think the can interrupt me!?” She barked, throwing the principal through the door, leaving him with a bleeding nose and mouth…

Kai then noted Seira’s appearance to the scenario, oddly. Kai and Shinji only expected Krystal to be here, yet Seira and this other Starknight showed up? Well, maybe Seira was doing ballet or something, he didn’t know, but right now wasn’t the time, especially when you witness a very powerful and dangerous demon throw your principal through the door and leaving his face quite badly patched up, definitely something painful without question.

“Ouch, that doesn’t look good.” Kai noted as he saw the unconscious body of the principal lay there. Then a slight sense of leadership came over him as he realized who was there at his side. Excellent! Another Starknight, as well as two fully capable people with an extra pair of hands! Rapidly, Kai barked out “Seira! Krystal! Get the principal to safety! We’ll handle the succubus!” as he picked up and threw the unconscious man to Seira. He was relatively short, he guessed anyone could pick up the little blighter! He was relying on Krystal’s transformation, but right now, he needed their help quickly.

Kai was then to get Blake moving with some sort of battle plan, until the Void Knight’s weapon arced over him and brought itself down, to meet Kai’s swift and sharp boomerang Aquila head on in collision, sparks bolting off the two weapons, a slight ringing from Aquila. However, the sheer mass from the Void Knight’s weapon was greater than Kai’s. ‘If I want to live, I need to get some distance!’ he though, Aquila shaking from the weakening Starknight. Kai’s eyes glimmered as he leaped to the left of the Void Knight, the weapon coming crashing down onto the tiled floor, easily smashing the work.

Cannibelle clapped her hands as she stood outside the office, looking over at the calamity before her. “Well well well! What have we here? A bunch of boys filled with delicious crimson sweetness, and some ladies too…my my!” Her eyes widened as the focused on Seira. She knew her. “Seira, what on Earth is a vampiric noble such as yourself doing with such lowly creatures…well, how can I call Starknights lowly, right?” Noting that Kai was busy with the Void Knight, she didn’t want to waste time fighting him, and her focus jumped to Blake. “Hello there, you do have such a powerful scent. Your blood must be strong, rich, maybe sour?” Swinging her knife to meet the space under his chin, the blade bearly touching the skin, she taunted “Such a strong man! Can you contend with moi? Or will you perish like all these other miscreants?”

Kai’s aim targeted the Void Knight, Aquila’s steel soon lighting in flames, as his eyes sharpened on the torso, and with a swift twist of his arm backwards, he threw it at great force, the boomerang soon lighting in flames, and as it left his hand, he called out “FIREBIRD THROW!”, and Aquila followed his master’s wishes, flying up towards, and through, the ceiling, smashing it with ease, and the sparks and cinders left behind from the flaming ‘rang darted down, like little doves, flying straight towards the Knight.

-The Cave-

The cold castle’s halls echoed the names of the nameless, the wind passing through them silent yet screeching for those whom were destined to arrive. And the man sleeping within the bed, the lord of the castle, the last prophet, slept there like a dead man, still, emotionless, quiet. The mark on his head, the symbol of his loyalty, struck the eye hard, it was inevitable to avoid.

It was this mark that soon glowed brilliantly. A prophet never sleeps, they mere close their eyes; it is how the saying went. The mark then soon created a huge flash, the entire cave enveloped in the light. Suddenly, the mark appeared at the entrance of the castle, the rocky walkway to its open doors. And, in front of both Drago and Rosa came the sae symbol, about 5 metres in height and width, and the symbols…they were gates between each part of the world, the gates that would lead the two to the prophet.

[quote name='Gigginox Master & Kyng' timestamp='1321671924' post='5651845']
Rosa squinted her eyes and looked at drago with a semi-serious face. [color=#FF8C00]"Just cause I can't figure it out doesn't mean I'm not smart. It simply means that I don't understand the clue. And besides saying no offense doesn't take the offense away!"[/color] Rosa then stood up from her chair and patted Drago on his shoulder.[color=#FF8C00] "Drago, well I guess that's a decent name"[/color] Rosa was trying desperately to find a way to insult Drago for calling her stupid. [color=#FFA500][i]She couldn't figure out how. Hmmm, think Rosa think. What can you rebuttal with. I give up.[/i][/color] She thought to herself. Rosa gave a big sigh after not being able to think of something.

Then Drago took out his gun; Rosa's reaction was to hold her sword ready to fight. Drago shot, but toward the map. Rosa let her grasp go on the sword and turned to the map hearing the explanation that Drago said. [color=#FF8C00]"So we get to visit Santa Claus!"[/color] She yelled with a very joyful tone and jumping. [color=#FF8C00]"Just Kidding, well I think we go to Mount Everst. I hear that its a beautiful Mountain and I've always wanted to go there. So it's a win, win."[/color]

-The Cave-

The cold castle’s halls echoed the names of the nameless, the wind passing through them silent yet screeching for those whom were destined to arrive. And the man sleeping within the bed, the lord of the castle, the last prophet, slept there like a dead man, still, emotionless, quiet. The mark on his head, the symbol of his loyalty, struck the eye hard, it was inevitable to avoid.

It was this mark that soon glowed brilliantly. A prophet never sleeps, they mere close their eyes; it is how the saying went. The mark then soon created a huge flash, the entire cave enveloped in the light. Suddenly, the mark appeared at the entrance of the castle, the rocky walkway to its open doors. And, in front of both Drago and Rosa came the sae symbol, about 5 metres in height and width, and the symbols…they were gates between each part of the world, the gates that would lead the two to the prophet.
[/quote]

Drago nodded and jumped out the window. [color=#800000]"Well Rosa, let's get on the road. If we stay here, the cops will find me and try to take the gem I just stole." [/color]he said, chuckling. They're first going to head towards Mt. Everest...and he knew he'd kill anyone who would get in their way. [color=#800000]"Rosa...you comin' or what? The Japanese New Years? Let's hurry this up...I'm wanting to hurry up to meet this Zodiac." [/color]Drago took his pistols out and then quickly reloaded them, placing them back in the holsters where they were. [color=#800000][i]Then I'll have all the power in the world...and it'll be thanks to that Zodiac guy![/i][/color]

And with this, they're journey towards Mt. Everest began...it was a long journey...but they didn't care.

[color=#800000]"So this is the place huh?" [/color]Drago asked, looking at the door. He began to bang on the door and whistle a bit. [color=#800000]"HEY! Whoever is in there...open up!"[/color]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1322076187' post='5661448']
Kai looked over to Krystal, then back to the foggy room. Realizing the potential harm the situation could bring to a normal person, Kai had to keep Krystal alive at all costs. But, realizing she had Starknight power, he needed to get her to go Starknight as soon as possible. About to answer her question before being interrupted by her shriek, Kai’s ears shattering, he spotted a long haired woman with demonic wings. For a principal, he had fairly clear glass. He spotted Cannibelle, the succubus that caused Krystal’s scream, and soon the other Starknight, Blake. Kai turned to Krystal and said “Get some cover, and go Starknight, Red! We need you now if we’re going to stop that…that…thing!” referring to her Starknight itself.

Kai’s eyes immediately darted to the fellow Starknight, and without question he knew who he was and what he stood for, ready to fight against the malicious succubus named Cannibelle. No longer obsessed with the looks of the woman-turned-demon, Kai took Aquila, his boomerang embellished with fine green and white metal, as light as his gauntlets were, and his sabatons, and drawing it out, he nodded to his comrade. “Yep! Looks like she’s gone nuts, so I guess my Bikini Team’ll be down one member!”

His eyes locked onto Cannibelle, whom at the time drew out her knife, grasping the collar of the principal and lifting him up. “I’m going to carve myself a necklace from your intestines, old man!” before looking back to the noises and voices she picked up on, as well as the annoying flashes of light she was noting. “ARGH! Who the hell think the can interrupt me!?” She barked, throwing the principal through the door, leaving him with a bleeding nose and mouth…

Kai then noted Seira’s appearance to the scenario, oddly. Kai and Shinji only expected Krystal to be here, yet Seira and this other Starknight showed up? Well, maybe Seira was doing ballet or something, he didn’t know, but right now wasn’t the time, especially when you witness a very powerful and dangerous demon throw your principal through the door and leaving his face quite badly patched up, definitely something painful without question.

“Ouch, that doesn’t look good.” Kai noted as he saw the unconscious body of the principal lay there. Then a slight sense of leadership came over him as he realized who was there at his side. Excellent! Another Starknight, as well as two fully capable people with an extra pair of hands! Rapidly, Kai barked out “Seira! Krystal! Get the principal to safety! We’ll handle the succubus!” as he picked up and threw the unconscious man to Seira. He was relatively short, he guessed anyone could pick up the little blighter! He was relying on Krystal’s transformation, but right now, he needed their help quickly.

Kai was then to get Blake moving with some sort of battle plan, until the Void Knight’s weapon arced over him and brought itself down, to meet Kai’s swift and sharp boomerang Aquila head on in collision, sparks bolting off the two weapons, a slight ringing from Aquila. However, the sheer mass from the Void Knight’s weapon was greater than Kai’s. ‘If I want to live, I need to get some distance!’ he though, Aquila shaking from the weakening Starknight. Kai’s eyes glimmered as he leaped to the left of the Void Knight, the weapon coming crashing down onto the tiled floor, easily smashing the work.

Cannibelle clapped her hands as she stood outside the office, looking over at the calamity before her. “Well well well! What have we here? A bunch of boys filled with delicious crimson sweetness, and some ladies too…my my!” Her eyes widened as the focused on Seira. She knew her. “Seira, what on Earth is a vampiric noble such as yourself doing with such lowly creatures…well, how can I call Starknights lowly, right?” Noting that Kai was busy with the Void Knight, she didn’t want to waste time fighting him, and her focus jumped to Blake. “Hello there, you do have such a powerful scent. Your blood must be strong, rich, maybe sour?” Swinging her knife to meet the space under his chin, the blade bearly touching the skin, she taunted “Such a strong man! Can you contend with moi? Or will you perish like all these other miscreants?”

Kai’s aim targeted the Void Knight, Aquila’s steel soon lighting in flames, as his eyes sharpened on the torso, and with a swift twist of his arm backwards, he threw it at great force, the boomerang soon lighting in flames, and as it left his hand, he called out “FIREBIRD THROW!”, and Aquila followed his master’s wishes, flying up towards, and through, the ceiling, smashing it with ease, and the sparks and cinders left behind from the flaming ‘rang darted down, like little doves, flying straight towards the Knight.
[/quote]

Blake gritted his teeth as the blade touched his skin. The blade felt cold...and this struck a small cord of fear with him. [color=#008080][i]Grandpa...this isn't good...I-I'm freakin' paralyzed by fear. [/i][/color]he thought gripping Starlight's Key tighter.

[color=#006400][i]Don't give in Blake! Power on through! [/i][/color]Delta's voice was heard saying.

Finally, Blake moved back and lifted Starlight's Key up and pointed it at Cannibelle, glaring at him. [color=#008080]"I am not like the others...I'll defeat you no matter what! My strong will keeps me going forward...AND THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!!" [/color]he said, twirling his blade around him. He ran towards Cannibelle and slashed at her, making her move back a bit. [color=#008080]"Shiniji...I need you to distract her for a moment. I have a plan...just give me a few minutes and I'll give you the signal."[/color]

[color=#006400][i]Blake...what are you going to do?[/i][/color]

[i][color=#008080]Grandpa, I'm going to use Starlight's Call... [/color][/i]Blake thought, as he lifted his left hand towards the sky, concentrating and seeing small specs of lights start gathering into his hand.

Rosa saw Drago jump out the window and just started at him. [color=#FFA500][i]So I guess my journey starts here. I wonder what going to happen[/i][/color], Rosa thought to herself. The blank expression filled her face, that is until Drago told Rosa to hurry up. [color=#FF8C00]"What, oh got it"[/color] she said as she too jumped out the window. She never landed though. instead a pair of butterfly wings grew from her back. They had a Monarch pattern to it, but were yellow instead orange. It signified all the happiness and joy she had now.

[color=#FF8C00]"Wow, I would like to have a place this roomy"[/color] Rosa stated as they stood in front of the door. Drago then started to call out for anyone in there. [color=#FF8C00]"That's not going to work, you need something louder."[/color] She held out her hand and an orb of light started to form. It the proceeded to take the shape of a butterfly. [color=#FF8C00]"Now my little buddy make a Bang!"[/color] she said. The butterfly flew up high in the air and then exploded, creating a sound that echoed throughout the whole cave.

[color=#000000]It stopped. The whole transformation sequence had come to a halt... but at what cost? Sarah could see her school uniform, already torn to shreds from being unable to contain her vastly growing body. Her dress was just inches from sharing the same fate, but [i]thankfully[/i] it stayed on throughout the transformation. But still, it was torn in several places, and this included a massive tear down the top centre that had revealed some cleavage from her now abnormally large breasts. Most of the other tears were on the seams, particularly those of the hips, which would make her knickers visible when opened. Speaking of which, those knickers were now starting to get a little too tight themselves. Sarah was still trying to make sense of her new body when all of a sudden...[/color]

[color=#000000][i]"Sarah? Is... that you?"[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Sarah looked up at Sebo, and was shocked to see how tall he... wasn't. For the first time in her life, Sarah was able to see Sebo at eye level... and she hadn't even stood up from the beginning of the transformation. She nodded in response to Sebo's question, before wrapping those greatly expanded muscles in her arms around his back.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Something's wrong..."[/color][color=#000000] Sarah started, still trying to get used to that angelic voice that was coming from her own mouth, [/color][color=#4B0082]"...and not just with me, either. I sense a demonic presence somewhere around here, although I can't give you an exact location yet. If you value your life, then you should get out of here right [i]now[/i]."[/color]

Krystal stepped back a little bit as the chaos, to her, started to overwhelm her. Then, as sine fighting really started, she heard something about vampires, eating people, intestine necklaces. Wait, what? Did Krystal hear that correctly? Well, either way, it started to overwhelm her. Rather than fight or flight, she fainted. Before her body started to collapse, shadows rushed to her and formed a ball for a split second before the ball burst, sending shards of shadows to the succubus. Before the seemingly harmless shadows reached the succubus, they transformed into throwing knives as Pyre stood up straight. As she stood up, two long things of shadow formed into her hands before transforming into her two swords. She then looked to Blake and nodded, indicating tt she'll fo the distraction. After all, Kai was distracted by a Void Knight. After the throwing knives finished flying through the air, hitting the succubus or not, Pyre quickly turned her attention to the principle. He needed a hospital, so she sent him there using her shadow powers. The principle was engulfed with shadows for a brief moment before appearing in the middle of the hospital. [I]'Now that that's been dealt with, I can concentrate on her.'[/I] Pyre thought before she grinded her swords in front of her, creating sparks that transformed into a fire ball that flew towards the succubus. [I]'If she loves the color red, she'll love this even more,'[/I] she thought to herself as her shoulders moved in a subtle way, as if she was chuckling.

The Void Knight didn't miss a beat as he simply tore his weapon free from the now shattered tile floor, leaving many large fractures and the tiles themselves likely ground into dust. It seemed that, were the being to speak, it might make some comment about enjoying the battle. However, only its stance could show anything of the sort. What's more, there seemed to be something particularly off about this armored entity beyond the nauseating purple aura.

Perhaps Kai would recognize the lack of any sound of breathing coming from the armored form after performing his little stunt with the flaming boomerang. The Void Knight did not even bother to pay any mind to the sparks which rained down upon him in the aftermath of the weapon's flying, but he did recognize that it was a boomerang and would certainly be returning to its master soon.

Thus it was as such that the Knight threw himself towards Kai but did not move to directly strike at him. Rather, the Knight drove the blade upon his polearm into the space between Kai's body and the wall behind him with the next move to be an attempt at slamming the flat into his back. Were he to succeed, the Void Knight would ultimately send Kai flying towards the ceiling at the location where he approximated that the Boomerang would be returning from.

It is also noteworthy that, in the aftermath of his throwing attempt, the blade upon the Void Knight's weapon became consumed by the same aura which covered the whole of the entity's body. What this were to mean, at least in the short run, was unlikely to be known.

Seira had started to back away from the whole scene, wanting to leave the school grounds as soon as possible, sure that this would solve itself when she saw Blake raising his hand. The energy being gathered felt too dangerous to be used in such a confined space. She walked forward calmly in his direction and grabbed Blake's raised hand and looked into his eyes calmly. [color=#4b0082]"I don't know what you're doing but I'd ask you to refrain from destroying the school,"[/color] she said, glaring at him intently. Seira then turned to the succubus, her eyes narrowing at her recognition of her nobility. She was still confused as to the identity of the Void Knight but her surprise at the succubus discovering who she was had already captured her attention.

[color=#4b0082]"Sadly you cannot return now, Lady Cannibelle,"[/color] she whispered underneath her breath, her fangs instantly growing back to full form as her eyes glowed blood red. [color=#4b0082]"Rise, Death Scythe." [/color]Seira raised another one of her hands, the air seeming to bend around it until a massive black scythe appeared.

Apparently, he just witnessed one of the coarsest, crudest, most aggressive girls in his class somehow transform into a soft spoken, gentle souled goddess of a woman who rivaled Miss Canni herself in terms of beauty and breath taking capacity. It took him a moment to regain his composure and clear headed start after his eyes locked on her cleavage as she held him close. Wow. Just... wow. That bundle of thoughts in the back of his head reeled a bit as it too took in the sight. Some buried thought flashed, he could die happy after that. Though, the realization that who ever she was now, that impressive form was still Sarah. At least, as far as he knew. Though his knowledge didn't allow for sudden transformations of that sort, so he might be due for some revisions of his 'what can happen' data.

He armed himself with that realization, and plummeted from cloud nine back to earth, processing what she was saying to him. He could hear sounds of destruction coming from the school as he rapidly thought it out. "Is is Miss Canni?" he asked darkly, his insight cutting through the clouds of speculation to the most likely, and probable, explanation. After all, everything started changing after that woman came. His still dazed irritation seemed to agree vaguely. "Sorry... Sarah, but I'm not leaving." He (regretfully) pushed her away (though she was quite soft), and fumbled for his e-reader. It had a camera on it, and a ton or memory. "I don't look it, but I can fight. And if this," he gestured vaguely toward the school, "is her fault, it may be the evidence I need. I'm staying."

Kiryu was stunned when she saw the fight. There were always kids in some sort of skirmish these days, but this one was [i]inside the principal’s office[/i]. Sure, she never really liked him, but it was the person she worked for.

[i]Some kids are attacking the principal[/i]. Kiryu’s mind would have panicked, but then she realized that it was [i]not her problem[/i]. She could get some sort of weapon to defend herself, but against a gang of kids, it was probably not the best option. Pepper spray was an option, but not in the school. She would have to actively lure them outside to use it.

BANG

[i]Shi-[/i]

Kiryu wanted to correct herself Some [i]things[/i] were attacking the principal. She did not know how well things reacted to pepper spray, but she hoped that they reacted particularly well. Maybe they reacted even better.

Walking as calmly as she could to her office, she picked up her notepad and the slip of paper that one hyperactive-kid-who-wasn’t-really-hyperactive kid. She would have to look at that. She began heading back to her car, taking an indirect route. Away from the principal’s office.

bang

The sound was muffled this time, but she could still feel it. Kiryu started running. She exited the front door, ran to her car, and found the pepper spray she kept in her glove compartment. Paranoia was now a problem if it could actually happen, right?

She didn’t take the side door this time. She went straight for the front door, using her key to open it.

Why was she being so courageous right now? Was it the pepper spray?

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1322208055' post='5664287']
The Void Knight didn't miss a beat as he simply tore his weapon free from the now shattered tile floor, leaving many large fractures and the tiles themselves likely ground into dust. It seemed that, were the being to speak, it might make some comment about enjoying the battle. However, only its stance could show anything of the sort. What's more, there seemed to be something particularly off about this armored entity beyond the nauseating purple aura.

Perhaps Kai would recognize the lack of any sound of breathing coming from the armored form after performing his little stunt with the flaming boomerang. The Void Knight did not even bother to pay any mind to the sparks which rained down upon him in the aftermath of the weapon's flying, but he did recognize that it was a boomerang and would certainly be returning to its master soon.

Thus it was as such that the Knight threw himself towards Kai but did not move to directly strike at him. Rather, the Knight drove the blade upon his polearm into the space between Kai's body and the wall behind him with the next move to be an attempt at slamming the flat into his back. Were he to succeed, the Void Knight would ultimately send Kai flying towards the ceiling at the location where he approximated that the Boomerang would be returning from.

It is also noteworthy that, in the aftermath of his throwing attempt, the blade upon the Void Knight's weapon became consumed by the same aura which covered the whole of the entity's body. What this were to mean, at least in the short run, was unlikely to be known.
[/quote]
And the Void Knight’s attack was, unfortunately to Kai, hit to perfection. He, without missing a single beat, easily connected to Kai, who was dumbstruck by the Void Knight’s amazing resiliency, or at least acting skill, of not being affected by his Firebird throw’s attack. Then again, they were mere embers and cinders, and they’d probably do very little damage to an armoured enemy. ‘Stupid stupid stupid-uff!’ he thought, the last turning into a grunt as his boy smacked harshly against the wall.

Then the Void Knight managed to grab hold of Kai and throw him through the hole his boomerang had made, widening it greatly as he smashed through straight to the roof. Now, the Void Knight didn’t throw Kai that far, so the reason he was going so high wasn’t sheer strength. Kai was quite surprised at this too. And then he felt himself slowly fall back towards the earth. It was at this point Kai realised that he was, in fact, not affected by gravity to the same extent as everyone else.

Kai didn’t know if the Void Knight intended for Aquila to smack into Kai’s body on return, but if that were the case, he was close, but no cigar. Unfortunately, Kai could control Aquila’s movement mentally, and in doing so, Kai caused his boomerang to stop spinning and begin to fall as he caught it on his own descent. Kai then turned to the school, aiming for the roof hole as he easily fell back onto his feet.

Standing up again, Kai smirked as he looked at the Void Knight. Instinctively Kai took his ‘rang again and held it above his head. Following the, the boomerang began to glow, and as it reached pure white, Kai yelled “Cross-cuter Throw!” swiftly throwing Aquila at the Void Knight. Now, as the ‘rang travelled towards the knight, it split into two and, if the attack were to connect, they’d land a heavy X-traced attack on Kai before returning to his grasp.

-Cannibelle-

She was a little surprised at Blake, who seemed to have left himself wide open at the wrong time. And his little friend Kai was being mercilessly assaulted by that brute, just perfect. As she drew out her knife, she spotted two shadows coming right at her, which became knives. A little caught off guard, she managed to just deflect the blades with her large knife, both bouncing off her own blade. And as Pyre made her rise, Cannibelle taunted her as she said “Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with knives?”

And then, a little more expected, Pyre decided to cover Blake by lobbing a fireball at her direction. Despite being completely ready, the blast was intense. Her knife, though cutting the damage significantly, did knock her back a little. “Well, it seems she didn’t teach you not to play with fire either!” she hissed as she held out a palm, from it a blobby ball of crackling dark energy launched straight at her. Whether she was hit by it, or reflected it which would be a difficult task due to the power of the attack, she didn’t know…

…but what she did know was Seira, the young vampires, draw out her Death Scythe. “Well well well, the stubborn brat has finally grown up! Things is, my dear, your brother will be very very happy to see you again, once I drag you back with me!” She bragged drawing her knife and lunging towards her with it, ready to swipe its cold blade across her face. ‘I just hope she’s forgotten my knife’s talent!’…

-The Castle-

The loud noises the pair of Drago and Rosa made were futile, as all they would fall on were dead ears. It didn’t matter though, as the castle’s doors were soon opening when the symbol which took them to the cave appeared on the door. It was strange, as if they were being watched, but not as strange as the inside of the castle.

As the doors opened, the castle’s halls were filled with a melodic sound echoing throughout beautifully, serenading the ears of those who heard it. And also, little bright white orbs of light floated in the castle. They weren’t light, though, they were some sort of fairy, flying around as they lit up the already shining bright hall they stood in.

Then it all fell silent, the light fairies all still, as in the bedroom the master had awoken. Fināre, the Prophet of Change had awoken from his sleep, his long awaited wakening had arrived. As he sat up in his bed in his elegant white robe, rubbing his eyes, he said “…so, it is finally time.”

Rising from the bed, he allowed the robe to fall off, leaving him naked as the light beings that surrounded his castle dressed him into his much darker apparel, placing his tome at hand. After he was fully clothed, he opened his crimson eyes and smiled, teleporting immediately to the hall where Rosa and Drago stood, standing atop the flight of stairs on a beautiful red robe, which suited the white interior.

“It is certainly a pleasure to meet both you, man, filled with anger and rage, and you, woman, yearning to know the truth. Welcome to my home. I am Fināre, Prophet of Change, subject of Lord Zodiac. Please, do make yourselves at home.”

-Kai v Void Knight-

Kai decided to unleash a barrel of light beams from his hands, firing them at the Void Knight in hopes they’d hit him, to hold him off before the Knight would make another swing for him. ‘He’s too strong, I need to hit him hard if I have any hopes of winning this thing!’ Kai noted mentally as he merely threw light blasts towards him, desperate to buy some time before he could think of a nice way to deal heavy damage. He left himself open unfortunately…

[quote name='Yu Hansung & Kyng' timestamp='1322239980' post='5664603']
[u]Yu Hansung:[/u]
Seira had started to back away from the whole scene, wanting to leave the school grounds as soon as possible, sure that this would solve itself when she saw Blake raising his hand. The energy being gathered felt too dangerous to be used in such a confined space. She walked forward calmly in his direction and grabbed Blake's raised hand and looked into his eyes calmly. [color=#4B0082]"I don't know what you're doing but I'd ask you to refrain from destroying the school,"[/color] she said, glaring at him intently. Seira then turned to the succubus, her eyes narrowing at her recognition of her nobility. She was still confused as to the identity of the Void Knight but her surprise at the succubus discovering who she was had already captured her attention.

[color=#4B0082]"Sadly you cannot return now, Lady Cannibelle,"[/color] she whispered underneath her breath, her fangs instantly growing back to full form as her eyes glowed blood red. [color=#4B0082]"Rise, Death Scythe." [/color]Seira raised another one of her hands, the air seeming to bend around it until a massive black scythe appeared.

[u]Kyng:[/u]
She was a little surprised at Blake, who seemed to have left himself wide open at the wrong time. And his little friend Kai was being mercilessly assaulted by that brute, just perfect. As she drew out her knife, she spotted two shadows coming right at her, which became knives. A little caught off guard, she managed to just deflect the blades with her large knife, both bouncing off her own blade. And as Pyre made her rise, Cannibelle taunted her as she said “Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with knives?”

And then, a little more expected, Pyre decided to cover Blake by lobbing a fireball at her direction. Despite being completely ready, the blast was intense. Her knife, though cutting the damage significantly, did knock her back a little. “Well, it seems she didn’t teach you not to play with fire either!” she hissed as she held out a palm, from it a blobby ball of crackling dark energy launched straight at her. Whether she was hit by it, or reflected it which would be a difficult task due to the power of the attack, she didn’t know…

…but what she did know was Seira, the young vampires, draw out her Death Scythe. “Well well well, the stubborn brat has finally grown up! Things is, my dear, your brother will be very very happy to see you again, once I drag you back with me!” She bragged drawing her knife and lunging towards her with it, ready to swipe its cold blade across her face. ‘I just hope she’s forgotten my knife’s talent!’…[/quote]

Blake stopped, as his concentration was broken, to see Seria next to him. [color=#4B0082]"I don't know what you're doing but I'd ask you to refrain from destroying the school." [/color]he heard her say. He thought for a moment and sighed, lowering his left arm as he watched the small white lights that gathered to it, disappear. [color=#008080]"Yeah...your right..."[/color] he finally said, a little upset that he didn't think of that. [color=#008080][i]Grandpa...any ideas on what to do now? [/i][/color]Blake thought, hoping that Delta would help.

[color=#006400][i]We'll use the Blade Rush... [/i][/color]Delta said, as his spirit appeared next to Blake. [color=#006400][i]All you do with this one is just strike at her at a good enough angle to finish her off![/i][/color]

[color=#008080]"Alright Grandpa..." [/color]Blake said, as he gripped Starlight's Key and watched as Delta's spirit merged with the blade. A small white light enveloped the room and Starlight's Key became somewhat of an energy blade. Twirling it around him, Blake finally pointed it at Cannibelle, smirking. [color=#008080]"Five strikes on you...they'll all be super effective!" [/color]he said, confidently. Then he finally moved, and rushed towards her at lightning fast speeds. First he appeared behind her, landing the first slash on her back. Next, Blake slashed her left leg with the second hit...followed by her left arm to land the third slash on it. He quickly moved back and then with his fourth slash, he hit her waist. And finally, with hit number five, Blake unleashed it straight on her right arm and shoulder.

After it was done, Blake appeared where he stood before, panting and out of breath. [color=#008080]"Five strikes...Blade Rush - Delta...was a success..."[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1322595173' post='5674365']
-The Castle-

The loud noises the pair of Drago and Rosa made were futile, as all they would fall on were dead ears. It didn’t matter though, as the castle’s doors were soon opening when the symbol which took them to the cave appeared on the door. It was strange, as if they were being watched, but not as strange as the inside of the castle.

As the doors opened, the castle’s halls were filled with a melodic sound echoing throughout beautifully, serenading the ears of those who heard it. And also, little bright white orbs of light floated in the castle. They weren’t light, though, they were some sort of fairy, flying around as they lit up the already shining bright hall they stood in.

Then it all fell silent, the light fairies all still, as in the bedroom the master had awoken. Fināre, the Prophet of Change had awoken from his sleep, his long awaited wakening had arrived. As he sat up in his bed in his elegant white robe, rubbing his eyes, he said “…so, it is finally time.”

Rising from the bed, he allowed the robe to fall off, leaving him naked as the light beings that surrounded his castle dressed him into his much darker apparel, placing his tome at hand. After he was fully clothed, he opened his crimson eyes and smiled, teleporting immediately to the hall where Rosa and Drago stood, standing atop the flight of stairs on a beautiful red robe, which suited the white interior.

“It is certainly a pleasure to meet both you, man, filled with anger and rage, and you, woman, yearning to know the truth. Welcome to my home. I am Fināre, Prophet of Change, subject of Lord Zodiac. Please, do make yourselves at home.”
[/quote]

[color=#800000][i]Filled with anger and rage...yeah sounds like me. [/i][/color]Drago thought with a nod. He looked at Finare and leaned up against the stair's railing a bit. [color=#800000]"Guess we came to the right place. I'm Drago and the lovely here is Rosa. We're here to help this Zodiac guy with his plan on revenge."[/color] he said, as he reached into the small bag he carried and pulled out the Crystal of Night. Drago walked towards Finare and tossed the crystal towards him. [color=#800000]"A gift for Zodiac."[/color]

He knew Finare would ask what it was, so before he was asked the question, Drago answered it. [color=#800000]"Its called the Crystal of Night. A beautiful gem, that was found down in South America." [/color]he said, walking past Finare, looking around at the interior decorations. [color=#800000]"The myth is...that this gem has an enormous amount of spiritual energy and that it was use by a strong warrior that caused destruction and wreaked havoc upon most of South America. Thought Zodiac might be able to use it in his plans." [/color]

[color=#000000]As Sarah was still hugging Sebastian whilst telling the grim news, he just happened to push her away and... wait, did Sebo push Sarah's breasts into her own chest? He must've done! Sarah [i]knew[/i] what she had felt, but... now [i]she[/i] was shot in the heart by Cupid's arrow, her heart melting away on impact. And somehow all it took was the right person to touch her boobs.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Y'know, after we hand that demon's ass to him..."[/color][color=#000000] she contemplated, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Maybe the two of us should head down to the beach and enjoy ourselves a little, assuming I don't shrink to normal again. Maybe... do a little foreplay. Touch my boobs... again in your case. Who knows, you might even get lucky with me. But... we should focus on killing this thing. I'll just try one thing."[/color]

[color=#000000]That one thing she'd try being her new guns. Sarah was strong before, even though she looked terribly weak. But now that she [/color][color=#000000][i]looked[/i][/color][color=#000000] about at strong as she actually was before, maybe she had gained superhuman strength. It was undoubtedly unlikely, as that just wasn't how superhuman strength worked. But there was only one way to find out.[/color]

[color=#000000]Sarah place one hand under at Ms Takahashi's car and lifted, only to realize she managed to pick the entire vehicle. She wasn't expecting to be unable to lift the car, but she definitely wasn't expecting to be unable to even feel any [i]mass[/i] to it. It was surprising: just a few seconds ago this one or two ton vehicle was parked right beside Sarah, and here [i]she[/i] was moving it left, right, up and down as easily as a much smaller object. She got bored eventually, and slammed the car into the fence, which totalled it instantly. But even then was she unable to stop marvelling her own new-found strength.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Well, that's all I needed to know!"[/color][color=#000000] she exclaimed in delight, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Now it's official ass-kicking time!"[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, she walked briskly towards the school.[/color]

Pyre, reacting to the attack almost to late, created a portal-like hole of shadow in front of her. As the blast disappeared, so did the portal. After a second or two of hard concentration, the portal finally reappeared, but to the side of the succubus, as the ball of dark energy flying out towards the succubus. As she waited to see if her tactic work, she breathed a little heavily. Though something of that size would had been simple to move, it took up a lot of energy due to the sheer strength of it. It was also strong enough to cause some damage on her stomach due to the fact that it had gotten a few inches from her before she was able to react to it. She then glanced over to Kai, seeing how he was doing. He seemed to be alright, for now. She then glanced to the Void Knight, wondering who it was, before looking back at the succubus.

"Whu-whu-whu-What?" Sebo spluttered, staggering a bit. And once again, she has thrown him off guard and off balance. It was starting to look as if that was some special skill of hers. At least, he had some hint that not all of her personality was lost to this strange transformation of her. It was oddly heartwarming. Especially with that impossible to understand former accent of hers now... former. But, the mental images, heavy on the censoring, were making it increasingly difficult to focus. Like that image spot of a moonlit beach and playfully... He waved his hands to clear the picture. Note to self; work on the personal censoring protocols.

Since he was busily fishing his mind from the gutters, he didn't notice the brute force she unleashed on Miss Canni's car right away. Though the sound of crumbling metal quickly drew his attention, and he gave an impressive jaw drop. His image spot was back, this time censored for another reason. Something to do more with blood and gore and a rather mutilated body. He rubbed his head with concern, not really noticing his hair was slowly lightening from dark to light brownish-blonde, attributing it to the lighting."Let's get a move on I suppose," he sighed. "Just try not to wreck the place. I have a physics class I don't want to miss in the morning."

The doors that stood in front of Drago and Rose finally opened. [color=#FF8C00]"Told you, you needed something louder"[/color] Rosa said to Drago sticking her tongue out at him. As soon as the doors fully opened Rosa heard a beautiful sound echoing in the vast space within. She also noticed that somethings were flying around. [color=#FF8C00]"Beautiful aren't they"[/color] Rosa said to Drago. At that moment Rosa's wing appeared with a light yellow color to them; along with the monarch pattern to them. She the proceeded to fly up and start flying around with the fairies. That is until the room fell silent. She immediately dropped to the floor and her wings dissipated. She looked at the top of the stair where a man stood. He introduced himself as Finare; he spoke very formally.

[color=#FFA500][i]Yearning to know the truth, what is that all about[/i][/color], Rosa thought to herself. Thats' when Drago introduced himself and her; calling her lovely in the process. [color=#FF8C00]"Why thank you Dra..."[/color] Rosa saw Drago giving the man a crystal, saying it was a present. [color=#FF8C00]"What! A present! You didn't tell me you got him a present"[/color] Rosa started to rush up the stairs to complain even more when she slipped. She tumbled down and landed on her head. [color=#FF8C00]"That's gonna leave a mark."[/color] She then sat up. [color=#FF8C00]"Well anyways like he said I'm Rosa."[/color]

The Void Knight had ample time to respond to the attack which Kai had launched against him, given the brief delay between his landing and the actual throwing of the weapon. The armored figure spun his pole arm a single time above his head, before bringing the blade whirling about to smash the edge into the whirling double 'rangs.

Given his own strength, and the greater weight of the weapon, Aquilla was sent hurtling well off course and thus sparing the knight any chance of harm done to him by that weapon. However, this was unfortunately temporary as he soon found himself struck by a barrage of beams of light. He was knocked back a fair distance, but soon he managed to stop himself.

[color=#800080]"Imbecile, your death shall be slow!"[/color] The armored figure's voice was a breathless whisper, but it carried throughout the whole hallway without volume. He now shot his left hand out before him as what seemed to be a tear in reality opened and the barrage of light was sucked in. As this happened, the Void Knight began to approach Kai in a slow and purposeful manner.

The closer the two came to each other, the more and more that Kai would begin to feel something like a strong wind drawing him in towards the same rift which his attack had been sucked into. The Void Knight let out a quiet, humorless laugh as what he believed to be the end of one particular Celestrian and the sating of his hunger for a brief time approached.

OOC: *clears throat* Cue epic fight music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKV6lx9crAs

Seira glared at Cannibelle, allowing the small amount of emotion to color her features as she raised her scythe, preparing to strike. She stopped before completing her swing though, afraid of cutting through the school in case she missed. She decided to watch the fight, awaiting an opening and surveying the fight in full. [i][color=#4b0082]Oh god, what if my family knows where I am. I don't want to have to run again. But maybe they don't. Cannibelle was surprised when she discovered who I was, [/color][/i]Seira thought to herself, waiting for a time to strike. As Blake struck with a fast attack, hitting her Cannibelle five times, Seira decided that it was time to get ready to strike. After Pyre also attacked Cannibelle, this time by returning one of the succubus' own attacks on herself, she moved, darting quickly into the battle, brandishing her scythe before getting behind her, swiping around Cannibelle's neck, the ground around her instantly showing gouges as the air pressure from the scythe cut into the floor.

[color=#4b0082]"Why have you come here,"[/color] Seira asked the Succubus, hoping that the rest of the students would stop attacking for a moment. [color=#4b0082]"Did they send you? Did my family?!"[/color] Seira's face was showing a bit of fear, which was extremely odd for her as she usually hid her emotions at all times. Seira also unconciously began to bare her fangs, starting to look more and more feral by the moment.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1322730511' post='5678030']
The Void Knight had ample time to respond to the attack which Kai had launched against him, given the brief delay between his landing and the actual throwing of the weapon. The armored figure spun his pole arm a single time above his head, before bringing the blade whirling about to smash the edge into the whirling double 'rangs.

Given his own strength, and the greater weight of the weapon, Aquilla was sent hurtling well off course and thus sparing the knight any chance of harm done to him by that weapon. However, this was unfortunately temporary as he soon found himself struck by a barrage of beams of light. He was knocked back a fair distance, but soon he managed to stop himself.

[color=#800080]"Imbecile, your death shall be slow!"[/color] The armored figure's voice was a breathless whisper, but it carried throughout the whole hallway without volume. He now shot his left hand out before him as what seemed to be a tear in reality opened and the barrage of light was sucked in. As this happened, the Void Knight began to approach Kai in a slow and purposeful manner.

The closer the two came to each other, the more and more that Kai would begin to feel something like a strong wind drawing him in towards the same rift which his attack had been sucked into. The Void Knight let out a quiet, humorless laugh as what he believed to be the end of one particular Celestrian and the sating of his hunger for a brief time approached.
[/quote]
(OoC Note: Sorry Keto, but I'm ending this in a tie)

BGM - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmykCp10Anc]The Fountain - Pendulum[/url]

Kai was fairly content with the damage he had allready done, which though limited, showed he was weak to light. If he played his cards right, he'd be able to use this as an advantage, but the young knight wasn't playing them right at this moment of time, he was buying himself time to figure out how to play his cards right; this caused him to slip up, without realizing it, and though doing significant damage to Void Knight, it didn't take long before his light beams were being sucked into the void that was his hand. His grim laughter was due its cut, Kai's lack of gravity made his falling into the void oh so much quicker. But, fortunately, Aquila had returned in time, and in doing so Kai combined with his boomerang creating his energy wings, Eagle Wings, the thing he needed right now. "Nice try, and a clever one, but I can tell you're using a Black Hole effect! And, as my wings allow me to completely escape gravity, I can't be pulled in!

-Cannibelle-

The succubuss had no chance, Blake's 5-Striike Combination was too much, and with her attack launched back at herself, alongside Seira's swipe with Death Scythe, which surprisingly didn't take off her neck, knocked her easily to the ground. Coughing up a little blood, she gave a final tease to Blake "My my my *cough cough cough* You certainly are strong...I only wish I could've had you as my personal piece of candy...ah well" before Seira began asking her, demanding from her the truth of where she came from and why. And the succubus saw the emotion in her face, and decided to abuse it "Ah, I see the little princess has finally found emotion! And just as I was to die too. Well, I suppose I can tell you, good ol' Auntie Cannibelle, huh? Well, your dear brother sent me, sent me to patrol the earth. He knew where you were, he can sense Death Scythe, as well as your urges!" before letting out a wicked laugh, suddenly stopping as a flash appeared and disappeared like lightning. And, the next thing was Cannibelle's neck slice, her blood gushing from the wound, turning the demon to dust as she perished. Whatever that flash was killed the succubus.

-The Cave-

Finare chuckled as Drago seemed to be bearing gifts, simply saying "If you had read up your books sufficiently, you would be aware, both of you, why you're here, and also that my Lord Zodiac needs no help. He is Almighty, All-Powerful, All-Knowing. But, alas, he also knew of his demise." Finare looked into Drago's cold eyes with his seemingly emtionless ones. "Zodiac is dead. Now come, you both have much to learn." Finare then began to ascend the stairs, the large hall ahead of the disappearing into what appeared to be a random spot in the galaxy. It was as if he had altered reality to his whim.

The man chuckled as he said "This was my home, my Lord Zodiac sent me dow with a blessing before his death. Those treturous Celestrians made a joke of him, but their curse was justice. And now, now they wish to leave their prisons? This is against the will of my Lord, and therefore it must never be acheived." Then the man with the long black hair spreaded his arms wide, the tome in his keft hand glowing. "And so, we must make haste and ressurect him. Though my lifespan is eternal, I cannot assure I will not die. But, as the Celestrians who once deceived him are now trapped and weakened, Zodiac may reign supreme once again." Then he turned to the two and said "And my Lord would surely be grateful for your actions. He knows no limit to generosity, and believe me, what people see is all a lie, a shroud, but stick with me, and join my Lord, and he will make your dreams come true."

As Finare awaited for the two to give them their desires, he then allowed the distored space to vanish, transporting them to a corridor with two bedrooms, one with Drago's name on the door, the other with Rosa's. "Now, rest, you've done much, but I must teach you more. Sleep, so that tomorrow we may bring the fiercest justice to those who betrayed Zodiac." Finare then sensed something, and created an orb of light, which flew out of the castle and into the skies, where it would hit the grassy patch in the tomato farmer's garden in Gorudoharu Town. "That is a reset sprite. If the catastrophies that occur now remain, those knowing them will suspect. So, we must cover the evidence."

-Shinji/Kai-

As Kai triumphantly floated in front of the Void Knight, he was suddenly struck down fiercly by the same flash that had killed Cannibelle. Instantaneously he had reverted back to Shinji, and as the flash swiped the Void Knight, he had vanished. Andrew would then wake up to find himself in his bed. Shinji, a little groggy from the strike, stood up thinking 'What was that?' but nevermind, it didn't matter. Instead, he looked over to the others and blushed, saying "I guess we discovered a lot about eachother, huh?" rubbing the back of his head nervously letting out an equally nervous laugh.

And after leaving the school, Shinji walked alongside Krystal, Blake, and Seira, as they made their ways home. Shinji wasn't one to talk, but he decided to break the ice by saying "So, erm, anyone know who's going to be subbing for that succubus?", Kai on the otherhand celebrating, dancing and singing, as well as yelling "YEAH! WOOHOO! WE DID IT!" Blake would notice a sharp scar struck across his chest, where pressumably that flash hit, but it wasn't serious. It'd heal. Kai then decided to lean over on Pyre's shoulder as he said "Of course, that dark knight was quivering in his boots when he saw me! I bet he'll never face me again! And by the way, you did a fairly nice job of that succubus! You didn't give her a chance to breath!"

Then, as the four reached a specific spot, they'd part, Blake and Krystal heading one direction whilst Shinji and Seira would still walk alongside the lake. Shinji didn't know really what to say to the now vampiress, completely intimidated by the fact that she could kill him in the second. But then he recalled, using Kai's ears, she said things about her brother? "Seira, who was your brother?" Shinji asked, though soon they'd arrive at his house, with no doubt the two fishers from this morning still out his front porch.

-However, Blake and Krystal's route...-

As the duo walked along the higher elevations of the lakeside town, a faster route than lakeside due to the river, they would hear a little bit of barking, which would amass louder, and louder, until eventually..."RARF" said the little puppy behind them, wearing peculier headwear and armour on his back, as well as holding a metal coin in his mouth, dropping it showing the name "Speddio" on it. The little thing looked up at the two, confused, frightened, scared. He seemedto have been abandoned, and tried to put on the best puppy dog face he could to persuade either of them to take him in. He even deciced to do a little bit of acting, shivering to give of the sense of coldness.

(My next post will close this chapter and open the next one)

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323132143' post='5689505']
-The Cave-

Finare chuckled as Drago seemed to be bearing gifts, simply saying "If you had read up your books sufficiently, you would be aware, both of you, why you're here, and also that my Lord Zodiac needs no help. He is Almighty, All-Powerful, All-Knowing. But, alas, he also knew of his demise." Finare looked into Drago's cold eyes with his seemingly emotionless ones. "Zodiac is dead. Now come, you both have much to learn." Finare then began to ascend the stairs, the large hall ahead of the disappearing into what appeared to be a random spot in the galaxy. It was as if he had altered reality to his whim.

The man chuckled as he said "This was my home, my Lord Zodiac sent me down with a blessing before his death. Those treacherous Celestrians made a joke of him, but their curse was justice. And now, now they wish to leave their prisons? This is against the will of my Lord, and therefore it must never be acheived." Then the man with the long black hair spreaded his arms wide, the tome in his left hand glowing. "And so, we must make haste and resurrect him. Though my lifespan is eternal, I cannot assure I will not die. But, as the Celestrians who once deceived him are now trapped and weakened, Zodiac may reign supreme once again." Then he turned to the two and said "And my Lord would surely be grateful for your actions. He knows no limit to generosity, and believe me, what people see is all a lie, a shroud, but stick with me, and join my Lord, and he will make your dreams come true."

As Finare awaited for the two to give them their desires, he then allowed the distorted space to vanish, transporting them to a corridor with two bedrooms, one with Drago's name on the door, the other with Rosa's. "Now, rest, you've done much, but I must teach you more. Sleep, so that tomorrow we may bring the fiercest justice to those who betrayed Zodiac." Finare then sensed something, and created an orb of light, which flew out of the castle and into the skies, where it would hit the grassy patch in the tomato farmer's garden in Gorudoharu Town. "That is a reset sprite. If the catastrophes that occur now remain, those knowing them will suspect. So, we must cover the evidence."

-However, Blake and Krystal's route...-

As the duo walked along the higher elevations of the lakeside town, a faster route than lakeside due to the river, they would hear a little bit of barking, which would amass louder, and louder, until eventually..."RARF" said the little puppy behind them, wearing peculiar head wear and armor on his back, as well as holding a metal coin in his mouth, dropping it showing the name "Speddio" on it. The little thing looked up at the two, confused, frightened, scared. He seemed to have been abandoned, and tried to put on the best puppy dog face he could to persuade either of them to take him in. He even decided to do a little bit of acting, shivering to give of the sense of coldness.
[/quote]

Drago rolled his eyes and just followed Finare with what he was going on about. Apparently he was just giving the two of them a history lesson....that really wasn't needed. Afterwords, they stopped at their rooms. He glanced at Finare and smirked. [color=#800000]"Finare...I know your master may be strong...but having even more power isn't a bad thing. Because, he had one thing he loved more than anything. That thing was gaining even more power...and to be even stronger than most of the Celestrians in the universe."[/color] He turned around and waved his hand away. [color=#800000]"But whatever...if he doesn't like the gift of more power...then I'll take it back."[/color]

After that, he simply walked into his room and shut the door. As he did, he removed his mask, and looked in the mirror at his monstrously hideous scaly face. [color=#800000][i]Revenge on them...on everyone...its almost in my grasp.[/i][/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X

As the fight ended, everyone went their own way. Except for Blake and Krystal. Blake began to talk to Krystal, and the two of them were even becoming great friends...and in such a short time too. [color=#008080]"Well...I'm glad you decided to let me walk you home, Krystal." [/color]he said smiling.

[color=#006400][i]My grandson is already becoming a gentleman...I'm proud. [/i][/color]Delta said, chuckling.

[color=#008080][i]G-Grandpa! [/i][/color]Blake thought, his face turning bright red.

Then before them was a little puppy. He wasn't like normal puppies, this one seemed....different. Blake crouched down and read the tag, "Speddio". With a smile, Blake began to pet Speddio's head and scratched his ears. [color=#008080]"Aww, are you lost little fella? Its alright..." [/color]he said, seeming to make the small puppy a bit happy.

Archived