• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1323123543' post='5689050']
Yeah.
._. M
uch nicer than my alternate, ugly one "Jabcox"

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. [/quote]

That actually sounds kinda distrubing (Jabcox, not the laugh.)

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1323128059' post='5689288']
Ooo...love the idea of the battle arena. Nice touch with the 'doorway' magic.
[/quote]

Thank you. I did want to try something different.

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1323131752' post='5689481'] *Hides under a table*
Maybe if he doesn't see me,
He won't see me.
._______________________."

Also,

I want Fairy Tail to cross over with Claymore.
Why?
Because I don't know. [/quote]

*stands next to where Jax is hiding*
He'll see you.

Eh, I don't hope the Anime. Because the Anime of claymore sucked. Well at least the ending did, the rest of it was kinda good actually.

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1323296675' post='5693794']
Wherever. Just lead the way.
[img]http://www.absoluteanime.com/dragon_ball/vegeta.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Alright then. One more question before we start battling. What kind of magic do you use? My main magic is Shadow Magic.

Renegade walks quickly through the guild, accidentally bumping into a few members but respectfully apologizes and hurries away. He had heard rumors that the Guild Master was putting in a new addition to the guild, and after coming back from an adventure he was told that it was completed. He had quickly found an opponent and was now on his way to the battle arena. He opened the doors to the arena and waited inside for his opponent to show up.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1323297091' post='5693821']
Alright then. One more question before we start battling. What kind of magic do you use? My main magic is Shadow Magic.
[/quote]

Interesting. I use fire and wind. I used to use shadow, but I abused it and had to scrap it. Nonetheless, let's begin.

Thar was troubled, but he didn't let it get to him. A few sodas quickly got him over it, giving him the mindset he needed for a battle with Renegade. He was tired, so flying would be a strain. Instead, he walked the whole way, taking breaks and for each one gathered more strength and awareness in preparation. As he arrived at the arena, he saw his opponent standing right outside the great building, waiting. "Alright. I'm here," Thar shouted from a distance as he walked closer, "Shall we get started?"

"Most definitely. We never discussed where we would battle. I propose we battle in a Colosseum type setting, you okay with that?" Renegade said to Brothar. Brothar seemed focused and prepared, that worried Renegade. Normally his opponents were fearful of his dark magic, he knew that this battle would not be easy.

"Well, this is the arena, isn't it? Or do my eyes deceive me?" He took a glance at the structure, thinking twice, "I guess I could be wrong. Wouldn't be a first. But a Colosseum area would be a nice place to get started. Let's g-" Thar then noticed an expression of concern on Renegade's face, as if he expected something. But Thar was about to make haste towards the battlefield, "You coming?"

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1323298146' post='5693888']
"Well, this is the arena, isn't it? Or do my eyes deceive me?" He took a glance at the structure, thinking twice, "I guess I could be wrong. Wouldn't be a first. But a Colosseum area would be a nice place to get started. Let's g-" Thar then noticed an expression of concern on Renegade's face, as if he expected something. But Thar was about to make haste towards the battlefield, "You coming?"
[/quote]

Renegade shook the look off of his face, angry at himself for letting his opponent see his emotions. That was his number one rule, don't reveal your emotions and he had just broken it. Renegade followed Thar into the arena and prepared himself for the battle. "Let's begin!" Renegade held up his hand and an arcane circle appeared, glowing in midair. Out of the circle shot three, dark tentacle-like objects. They shot towards Thar, desperate to ensnare him.

Thar just about tumbled after he landed in the arena. He always had room for improvement when it comes to landing at such an airspeed, but this time he was just too eager to fight. He noticed the battle had begun sooner than he expected when Renegade unleashed three tentacle-looking things at him as if to molest him, but he retorted with the wielding of his shield and axe with a swift evasive maneuver to the side. Gaining altitude, he saw his opponent locked in place controlling his spell. Using this opportunity to make the next move, he swooped down, combusting in mid-dive and slicing at his arcane circle.

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1323298819' post='5693936']
Thar just about tumbled after he landed in the arena. He always had room for improvement when it comes to landing at such an airspeed, but this time he was just too eager to fight. He noticed the battle had begun sooner than he expected when Renegade unleashed three tentacle-looking things at him as if to molest him, but he retorted with the wielding of his shield and axe with a swift evasive maneuver to the side. Gaining altitude, he saw his opponent locked in place controlling his spell. Using this opportunity to make the next move, he swooped down, combusting in mid-dive and slicing at his arcane circle.
[/quote]

Renegade cursed out loud when he saw his spell miss its target. He cursed again when he saw the predicament he was in. Thinking fast, Renegade stopped his spells forward motion and made it curl around at a lightning quick speed to protect him from Thar's incoming, aerial assault. Thar smashed into his spell, Renegade didn't have enough time to add more power to it before it collapsed underneath the power the power Thar produced from his last attack. Renegade rolled away quickly from the still diving, but considerably slowed down, Thar.

Thar was reflexive with Renegade's defensive move. He tried spinning his way aside from the tentacles that obstructed his path to Renegade, but his shoulder did not make it out in time to avoid it. Cursing, he pressed a hand to his shoulder, nearly losing control and crashing. But he managed to stay aloft, however still wavering from the shock of the impact. "Damn, that hurt," he groaned, rolling it off as he made a stop in mid-air to eye his opponent, planning his next move. Without much hesitation, he swooped around where Renegade stood, diving in a spinning motion with a whirling wind forming a giant spear around his body, aiming at Renegade.

Renegade was taken by complete surprise. His opponent's wind magic was quite fast. The wind spear hit Renegade in the stomach knocking the air out of him and causing some massive pain. Even under attack Renegade kept calm though. He cast a spell, making an arcane circle appear beneath his feet. The circle traveled up the length of his body, turning it into a shadow. After turning into the shadow, Thar's attack passed right through. Seeing that his opponent was in an unintentional charge at the arena wall, Renegade decided to launch his next attack. A dark fist sprang from the shadow that was now Renegade and began to solidify. It rocketed toward Thar. While launching his attack Renegade transformed back into his solid, human form being in shadow form for to long greatly drained his magical power.

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1323299648' post='5693995']
Thar was reflexive with Renegade's defensive move. He tried spinning his way aside from the tentacles that obstructed his path to Renegade, but his shoulder did not make it out in time to avoid it. Cursing, he pressed a hand to his shoulder, nearly losing control and crashing. But he managed to stay aloft, however still wavering from the shock of the impact.[b] "Damn, that hurt," he groaned,[/b] rolling it off as he made a stop in mid-air to eye his opponent, planning his next move. Without much hesitation, he swooped around where Renegade stood, diving in a spinning motion with a whirling wind forming a giant spear around his body, aiming at Renegade.
[/quote]

That is what she said. Why are you guys doing a role-play wouldn't it be better to have it in you know the role-play?

[quote name='.Requiem' timestamp='1323318230' post='5694782']
[b]That is what she said.[/b] Why are you guys doing a role-play wouldn't it be better to have it in you know the role-play?
[/quote]

Umm... that wasn't very funny. Sorry.
Not sure why. I guess it's because making an entirely new role-play thread just for the club would be pointless considering we're only battling and nothing more.
Ask Lexadin. He's running the club.

It would help figure out what people are discussing and I read the last page and there are barely any posts about Fairy Tail :P

The last chapter was a huge troll to the characters, I love how they missed so much time to train. I am guessing Hiro Mashima wants to get things started and couldn't wait a few more chapters.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1323300079' post='5694020']
Renegade was taken by complete surprise. His opponent's wind magic was quite fast. The wind spear hit Renegade in the stomach knocking the air out of him and causing some massive pain. Even under attack Renegade kept calm though. He cast a spell, making an arcane circle appear beneath his feet. The circle traveled up the length of his body, turning it into a shadow. After turning into the shadow, Thar's attack passed right through. Seeing that his opponent was in an unintentional charge at the arena wall, Renegade decided to launch his next attack. A dark fist sprang from the shadow that was now Renegade and began to solidify. It rocketed toward Thar. While launching his attack Renegade transformed back into his solid, human form being in shadow form for to long greatly drained his magical power.
[/quote]

Just wanted to make sure this didn't get buried so our battle would progress, Thar.

[quote name='.Requiem' timestamp='1323396514' post='5696398']
It would help figure out what people are discussing and I read the last page and there are barely any posts about Fairy Tail :P

The last chapter was a huge troll to the characters, I love how they missed so much time to train. I am guessing Hiro Mashima wants to get things started and couldn't wait a few more chapters.
[/quote]

Fairy Tail isn't just the topic here, we can talk about other things. And having an RP thread would be redundant seeing as we just battle and there is no plot or story line. It would be locked almost immediately.

Archived