Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326382017' post='5760981']
The show/Manga. But I guess if you want wings I can always add them.
[/quote]

That would be preverable. And don't forget, 1 Demon wing and 1 Angel wing.

You shall be rewarded in any way reasonable and what you seem fitting for the effort.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326384614' post='5761030']
Updated again.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gvSSp.png[/img]

You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent demon wing. ><
[/quote]

Now that's an logo.

Now for your reward, you can name anything within reason.

Anything within reason, huh? Oh boy, that's a tough call.

Well, the logo itself I'd say is worth 50 points at most considering it's only a logo, plus I had to update it at least 3 times (2 upon request.) So doing the math, it should add up to 150 points. Plus due to lack of quality on the trimming around the letters, I'll dock a few.

So 125 points should cover for it. IDK, I'm not very good with pricing.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326396909' post='5761222']
Anything within reason, huh? Oh boy, that's a tough call.

Well, the logo itself I'd say is worth 50 points at most considering it's only a logo, plus I had to update it at least 3 times (2 upon request.) So doing the math, it should add up to 150 points. Plus due to lack of quality on the trimming around the letters, I'll dock a few.

So 125 points should cover for it. IDK, I'm not very good with pricing.
[/quote]

Sounds fair. *pays fee*

It does seem strange that the guild leader pays his own members for tasks. Meh, whatever.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326398587' post='5761262']
Thanks.

And how is that weird? It's just like a manager paying his employees for doing work. :3
[/quote]

Wierd as I can't remember any guild leader in Fairy Tail paying one of thier guildmembers.

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1326399717' post='5761291']
The reason is that YCM is slowly getting less and less populated lately.
[/quote]

Not again, we barely made it through the last exodus! We might not survive another one. How dreadfull.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326321141' post='5759975']
Suddenly Kuro found a note lying before them. It wasn't there before so you wonder how it came here. On it is written: You have been chosen for promotion to a Rook. Do you accept this title and the responsibilities that come with it? Below it there is a checkbox with 2 options: Yes. And No. Both of you decide to check a box.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1326401129' post='5761352']
Cool~
Sure~
[/quote]

As I collected the note, I quickly looked at the anser. Then I show a faint grin. "Now to make this official." Lexadin said as he reached into his pocket. "Here is your symbol of being promoted." Lexadin opened his hand and revealed an Earring, it was as white as freshly fallen snow and had an equally coloured metallic rook attached to it. "The colour represents your side of the Twilight. And don't worry, you don't have to wear it. You just have carry it with you." As he gives it to Kuro. "But heck! You can even pierce your tung with it if you'd like that." Lexadin said as he walked back to the bar.

This is sort of linking back to discussions in late November-ish but I feel like plugging it aswell in hopes of starting a discussion
and because I find it good and true to the original.

Lexadin, I know of one way the european members can watch the FUNimation dubb of Fairy Tail, although it is highly unlikely FUNimation will gain anything from it.
Watched up to ep 24 myself(I [b]think[/b] that is the latest one since I haven't found any other ones anywhere else) and I have to say it's honestly not that bad since "it keeps the Fairy Tail spirit", if you know what I mean.

Also, apologizing for my inactivity but I haven't had much to talk about lately and kept to reading through the new posts made by others instead.

Archived