Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326051805' post='5754925']
Really? I think Yuji (probebly spelled it wrong) from Shakugan no.. Oh wait season 3. Never mind... Yes he is kinda weak, but he's learning and becoming stronger.
[/quote]

Learning from what?
He just used a cheat spell to improve his powers. That's no fun.
I want to see him training, like Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy does.

I'd say Naruto is weaker. He gets this HUGE boost from Sage training, and then on top of that, he's supposed to get an even bigger boost from the Nine-tails chakra, but he can't even do crud against the other jinchuuriki.

Natsu is actually pretty strong IMO. He defeated Zancrow by himself. The only thing that bothers me is that, if he's weaker than that Max guy after 7 years, and Fairy Tail comes in last every year, then just how powerful is the entire world of magic? I find that it's just another one of those annoying situations where the protagonist gets super powerful to defeat an enemy, but immediately after becomes almost as weak as he previously was, and then just does more training to get slightly more powerful than he was the first time so that he can defeat a new enemy. In this case, it's probably going to be those Sabertooth guys.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1326053883' post='5755015']
I'd say Naruto is weaker. He gets this HUGE boost from Sage training, and then on top of that, he's supposed to get an even bigger boost from the Nine-tails chakra, but he can't even do crud against the other jinchuuriki.

Natsu is actually pretty strong IMO. He defeated Zancrow by himself. The only thing that bothers me is that, if he's weaker than that Max guy after 7 years, and Fairy Tail comes in last every year, then just how powerful is the entire world of magic? I find that it's just another one of those annoying situations where the protagonist gets super powerful to defeat an enemy, but immediately after becomes almost as weak as he previously was, and then just does more training to get slightly more powerful than he was the first time so that he can defeat a new enemy. In this case, it's probably going to be those Sabertooth guys.
[/quote]

I lost you after the 'Zancrow' part. Is all of that from the Manga?

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1326054376' post='5755045']
Natsu should just do training. :I
[/quote]

I gues everyone has thier oppinion.

"Lalalala! I can't hear you!" *does not want the story to be spoiled*

So I was thinking about the 'mini-RP' rule that was recently implied, and I've come up an idea, and I'd like to hear how you think about it.

Well basicly to avoid our guild from being dismissed and to still be able to battle on and other (which I still have some other plans for), I suggest having a specialized thread in the Games Section, this imo fits the 'door magic' of Marixa as you'll literally would go to another place.
Of course I would have to put a link to it on the frontpage.

So do you guys have any suggestions or ideas or should we just go with what I suggested?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326313969' post='5759683']
Why the Game's section? We could just use Chatzy, cause that way not only will it avoid thread making hassle, but it would go by a lot quicker.
[/quote]

You mean through PMs? I thought about that but that wouldn't allow people to watch the 'fights'.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326314169' post='5759690']
You mean through PMs? I thought about that but that wouldn't allow people to watch the 'fights'.
[/quote]

No, not PMs. Chatzy is a chat site where people can set up chat rooms for various purposes.

The Hotel uses it for their fights that they have every so often.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326319661' post='5759878']
No, not PMs. Chatzy is a chat site where people can set up chat rooms for various purposes.

The Hotel uses it for their fights that they have every so often.
[/quote]

Mhh, I've never heard of that site before. But how would that be more handy then putting it in the Games Section?

I suppose you do have a point, but Chatzy will allow faster communication compared to another thread on the forums, where it could take [i]hours[/i] for someone to respond.

But the thing about Chatzy is you need pretty much everyone there to make it work, so I guess the forums would make attendance a [i]lot[/i] more flexible.

Your call, I guess.

Seeing as your suggestion would require multiple people already having accounts there or having to make them to join the battles. And as I do have some plans involving battles. I have to decline your suggestion. But thanks for your input (and being the only active person here atm -_- ).

Suddenly Kuro found a note lying before them. It wasn't there before so you wonder how it came here. On it is written: You have been chosen for promotion to a Rook. Do you accept this title and the responsibilities that come with it? Below it there is a checkbox with 2 options: Yes. And No. Both of you decide to check a box.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326321141' post='5759975']
Suddenly Kuro found a note lying before them. It wasn't there before so you wonder how it came here. On it is written: You have been chosen for promotion to a Rook. Do you accept this title and the [i][b]responsibilities[/b][/i] that come with it? Below it there is a checkbox with 2 options: Yes. And No. Both of you decide to check a box.
[/quote]

Is that note for me? If so, I check the 'Yes' box.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326321438' post='5759987']
Is that note for me? If so, I check the 'Yes' box.
[/quote]

As 'Kuro' (aka Dark Angel Accelerator) not Brothar (aka you) found the note, it's not for you. You have yet to prove yourself (have enough posts here).

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1326331968' post='5760414']
I'd imagine it being Wings. 8D
With like,
A Magical design.
[/quote]

I was gonna put wings on it, but I found it irrelevant to the characters.

So I just put a sword in it instead.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326325334' post='5760165']
Well, in any case, I made this out of boredom.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FRbyr.png[/img]

How does it look?
[/quote]

Mhh, it certainly doesn't look bad. But it misses the 'Twilight Wings' (the demonic wing and the angelic wing who sprout from the same location (if that makes any sence at all)). And it kinda misses the 'light' part of the twilight.
However if it's something made out of boredom, it's really nice.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1326326491' post='5760196']
BTW, does our guild have a symbol?
[/quote]

As I also said against Thar, our logo is the 'Twilight Wings'. 1 Demonic Wing and 1 Angelic Wing both sprouting from the same location. (I kinda mentioned it on the front text, but ok.)

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326332139' post='5760424']
I was gonna put wings on it, but I found it irrelevant to the characters.

So I just put a sword in it instead.
[/quote]

You mean our members? Or did you find it irrelevant to the main characters of the show/Manga?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326381448' post='5760971']
You mean our members? Or did you find it irrelevant to the main characters of the show/Manga?
[/quote]

The show/Manga. But I guess if you want wings I can always add them.

EDIT: Here's the update.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qTonz.png[/img]

Archived