Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326927398' post='5770604']
I see what you mean.
And by the way, I agree completely on recruiting new assasins being tedious to do, from my experience with Brotherhood.

I don't know how many F'ing times during the story my recruits either failed a big contract, a.k.a one where I sent a lot of them,
or got stuck/trapped in combat and killed because of that
[/quote]

Add that with Templars using frkng Seige Weapons!

Urg, I hate dumb CPUs that you have to use. Hence I hate Tag Duels in YGO games.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326927692' post='5770614']
Add that with Templars using frkng Seige Weapons!

Urg, I hate dumb CPUs that you have to use. Hence I hate Tag Duels in YGO games.
[/quote]

Dear lord, and I thought the brute Borgia guards where tough when they sliced up atleast two of my recruits on several occasions!
I dare not even think about the horror of guards with siege weapons.

Trust me, that is probably the biggest reason why I can barely stand Skyrim at times since the AI of your companion and
other NPC's is can be pretty F'ing retarded.
(Standing in narrow doorways and refusing to move, setting of traps they CLEARLY saw you avoid and how to avoid, being the most used examples)

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1326922320' post='5770466']
I'd suggest somewhere in Scandinavia.

Well they are kinda suptle with fillers in DBZ and they don't quite enoy you as much as the ones in (for example) Bleach.
But there are a few, the one with Princess Snake (on Snakeway) for example or the ones with the Ogres below Snake Way. Or the one where Picollo learns to drive (which imo is actually quite hilarious).
[/quote]

I guess I wouldn't really count those as fillers. I would think of a filler as a flashback.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326929282' post='5770649']
I guess I wouldn't really count those as fillers. I would think of a filler as a flashback.
[/quote]

Flashbacks, if completely uneccessary, could be considered filler but if memory serves me, the definition of filler is just something that breaks away from the main story, comes right out of nowhere, is never referenced or reffered to again once done and doesn't help to progress the main story in any way.
The Changeling episode of the Fairy Tail anime probably pokes a hole at this the most, since they don't even resolve it before making it so it never
happened between episodes.
(Though, to be fair, they probably could't drag that one out "appropriately" or it would turn incredibly stale)

Essentialy, filler is a Big Lipped Aligator moment but doesn't have to be ridiculously over the top.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1326928125' post='5770628'] Dear lord, and I thought the brute Borgia guards where tough when they sliced up atleast two of my recruits on several occasions! I dare not even think about the horror of guards with siege weapons.
Trust me, that is probably the biggest reason why I can barely stand Skyrim at times since the AI of your companion and other NPC's is can be pretty F'ing retarded. (Standing in narrow doorways and refusing to move, setting of traps they CLEARLY saw you avoid and how to avoid, being the most used examples) [/quote]

Well they aren't guards, they are an actual army that tries to invade your base. And the only thing you can do is summon troops and use that gun in your knive-thingy.

As a Mage in Skyrim, I ussually just use my 'companions' as meat shields. : D

Lazarus pretty much described the definition of a filler there.

@All: I decided to put the fighting Arena in the Games Section with a link to it on the front page.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326989617' post='5771242']
Okay, so a filler is like a side quest in an RPG, although some aren't as intentional. That makes sense now.

With that in mind, if there came an anime on the Elder Scrolls games, it'd be filler city.
[/quote]

Exactly, and some side quests don't make sence at all.

That or (like most animes) only like 12 epps long.

*Hopes for more people to post here in the weekend*

Well, I was wonder why you choose the magic you choose when you joined this club (if you choose one that is).

I choose mine so that I could make full use of my imagination (and Nightmarish dreams), without me being OPed and having Creation Magic (though I didn't knew that existed when I thought it up).

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1327106086' post='5773183'] I just liked Zancrow and Laxus. I took the best of both of their magics, and combined them.

BTW, we should have a club RP. Just all of us following a plot and what-not.
[/quote]

Simple, but effective.

Mhh, I do like the idea. But there's one problem, the 'plot' part. That and we need all members (or almost all) to join the Rp for it to work.
However, if you can help me create a plot (or perhaps someone you know), then it could work.

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327116493' post='5773430'] I like to have superhuman senses and reflexes. :3
[/quote]

Understandable.

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327159029' post='5773792']
The new chapter was actually good this time.
It was funny.
[/quote]

I would ask what it's about, but that would spoil it for me. But good to hear it was a good chapter.

Also, what do you think about making a club RP?

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327160776' post='5773841']
Sounds like fun. :3
It's in the RP section?
[/quote]

Well seeing as the C/O Section forbids it from being here, I'd say it will be. Though not to get your hopes up, because it's just an idea as of this moment.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327161853' post='5773885']
Erm just so that you know, you don't have to make it alone, I was kinda planning on having it be a joined pro... I should probebly stop talking as I don't make any sence anymore.
[/quote]
It's not a real RP, just daydreaming my character in a Fairy Tail RP. :3

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327076229' post='5772490']
Well, I was wonder why you choose the magic you choose when you joined this club (if you choose one that is).
[/quote]

Kind of a tough answer on my part but mostly because I realy like Freed as a character.
Unlike the rest of the Raijinshu, Freed has a sense of honour, justice, and actually [b]regretted[/b] what he had done by helping Laxus in nearly ripping the guild appart during the Fighting Festival!
(Not intended to sound like I'm hating on Bickslow and Evergreen but I couldn't form it better)

Specificaly why I chose his magic is because while, for example, the Dragon Slayer ones, are infinetely awesome and powerful, I wanted something a little more average (to avoid feeling overpowered) while still having plenty of potential to fight back.
Dark Ericture fit more or less perfectly.

Help with what? I'll volunteer, cause I'm just that honorable.

Only I just got an idea for an anime fic and I really want to start writing, however I have homework to do as well.

Math homework, and it's all online, which is even more of a strain with tabs to distract me. =_=

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327163677' post='5773994']
It's not a real RP, just daydreaming my character in a Fairy Tail RP. :3
[/quote]

Ah, then it's ok.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1327164159' post='5774014']
Kind of a tough answer on my part but mostly because I realy like Freed as a character.
Unlike the rest of the Raijinshu, Freed has a sense of honour, justice, and actually [b]regretted[/b] what he had done by helping Laxus in nearly ripping the guild appart during the Fighting Festival!
(Not intended to sound like I'm hating on Bickslow and Evergreen but I couldn't form it better)

Specificaly why I chose his magic is because while, for example, the Dragon Slayer ones, are infinetely awesome and powerful, I wanted something a little more average (to avoid feeling overpowered) while still having plenty of potential to fight back.
Dark Ericture fit more or less perfectly.
[/quote]

That sounds like a really well thought through choice.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1327167313' post='5774150']
I'll try to help you Lex, but I just posted an RP of my own. Still, message me and I'll see what I can contribute.
[/quote]
[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327176973' post='5774421']
Same here, wanna help too.
[/quote]
[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327179162' post='5774478']
Help with what? I'll volunteer, cause I'm just that honorable.

Only I just got an idea for an anime fic and I really want to start writing, however I have homework to do as well.

Math homework, and it's all online, which is even more of a strain with tabs to distract me. =_=
[/quote]

[s]Thanks guys, I'll send you a PM with my basic ideas asap.[/s] Scrap this, well discuss it here instead.

Archived