Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

@Jax: That is the plan.

-----------

Alright, sorry for not posting the plot yesterday, but when I tried to write it down, I discovered I didn't have one yet.

The plot I got so far: [i]This guild, who is slightly different then the other guilds as we do not discriminate Light and Dark Guilds, is just doing what guilds ussually do, have fun, finish assignments ect. However there has been an increasing number of attacks on our members. Some attempts where faulted and some attempts succeeded. We do not know who are attacking our guild, but we do know one thing. They do not like our way of doing things.[/i]

I've also thought of who would be attacking uss, but as I'm not familiar with RPs I do not know if I should save that for later in the story or if it's ok to tell everyone.

Another question I have is how we should control the foes, should we do it? And if we should accept non-members to the RP or should we force them to join our guild?

I'm asking you people, as I've only shortly ever been in a RP, and I do not know much about them.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name (or how you want to be called): Myst
Why do you want to join out guild?: I'm starting Fairy Tail, and want to discuss about it.
What kind of magic do you use? (optional): Ice Make + Celestial Spirits
How do you look like? (optional): A teenage boy, with a cool blue hairstyle. He has short blue robes, and has lots of bracelets in his right arm. The bracelets are in fact Celestial Spirit Keys (Has Aquarius so far).
Night or Day?: Day

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1327350616' post='5777437']
If it's a club RP,
Then we could each control a good guy and a bad guy. :o

If not,
then the outsiders can be the bad guys. [i]:[/i]D

Also,
I say keep all secrets 'till they're ready to be released~
[/quote]
[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327368264' post='5777957']
I vote for we can control bad guys.
[/quote]

So controlling the bad guys it is!

Alright, what do you guys think about the basic setup of the plot?

[quote name='Myst' timestamp='1327374982' post='5778248']
Name (or how you want to be called): Myst
Why do you want to join out guild?: I'm starting Fairy Tail, and want to discuss about it.
What kind of magic do you use? (optional): Ice Make + Celestial Spirits
How do you look like? (optional): A teenage boy, with a cool blue hairstyle. He has short blue robes, and has lots of bracelets in his right arm. The bracelets are in fact Celestial Spirit Keys (Has Aquarius so far).
Night or Day?: Day
[/quote]

Accepted, welcome to the Guild.

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327450838' post='5779412'] It's almost like Fairy Tail with that Phantom guild. Which is good. [/quote]

You could compare that which each other, though I do have some major differences planned.

So does anyone have any other comments/suggestions about the plot?

I guess the real thing we should do is just enter the world and putz around until we're told to turn towards a certain goal.

Btw, since we're making an RP, I'd like to use this opportunity to change my powers since I've made some changes to my general form.

Instead of a winged fire-wind user, I'm half cyborg with lazerbeam eyes and palms with spiritual static re-assembling abilities.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1327518394' post='5780333']
Not realy

The initial plot is slightly simmilar to the Phantom Lord arc, but it's a good thing since it gives plenty of room for characters and will keep it intersting as things
(I assume :P) "get worse"
[/quote]

It certainly will be different from the 'Phantom Lord' arc. One thing I can spoil is that it'll be a bit larger. How you interpetate this is up to you.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327523130' post='5780439']
I guess the real thing we should do is just enter the world and putz around until we're told to turn towards a certain goal.
[/quote]

Now that's where I'm a little bit concerned. I'm not shure if I can just let everyone 'do assignments' and such.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327523130' post='5780439']
Btw, since we're making an RP, I'd like to use this opportunity to change my powers since I've made some changes to my general form.

Instead of a winged fire-wind user, I'm half cyborg with lazerbeam eyes and palms with spiritual static re-assembling abilities.
[/quote]

I don't really think a Cyborg would fit in the World of 'Fairy Tail', thus I don't think I can accept that as a new Power. Also, what would those Static re-assembling abilities do?

[quote name='Dark Angel Accelerator' timestamp='1327523281' post='5780447']
I'm changing my mind as well, I want to change my magic abilities.
[/quote]

Everyone is allowed to change thier abillity TWICE perhaps 3 times (otherwise people would just change around all the time, making it unfair to those 'loyal to thier first choice) Max. So choose carefully.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327524104' post='5780484']
I don't really think a Cyborg would fit in the World of 'Fairy Tail', thus I don't think I can accept that as a new Power. Also, what would those Static re-assembling abilities do?
[/quote]

Well, what would you say is the closest to cyborgs and lazerbeams in Fairy Tail?

And Static re-assembly is the science of static electricity to produce a magnetic force between my cyborg parts and re-assemble them with that force.

So if that's not possible, is there anything related to it?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327527202' post='5780583']
Well, what would you say is the closest to cyborgs and lazerbeams in Fairy Tail?

And Static re-assembly is the science of static electricity to produce a magnetic force between my cyborg parts and re-assemble them with that force.

So if that's not possible, is there anything related to it?
[/quote]

That giant robot Dragon thingy? But that's in another dimension, so I don't think that counts.

Aha.

I'm not shure, but I think you could use magic that transforms your arm(s) into Metal, and use another/the same spell to Reform said arm?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327527547' post='5780597']
I'm not shure, but I think you could use magic that transforms your arm(s) into Metal, and use another/the same spell to Reform said arm?
[/quote]

That sounds perfect. Is there a possibility of forming a blade or shield during that transformation?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327528141' post='5780618']
That sounds perfect. Is there a possibility of forming a blade or shield during that transformation?
[/quote]

That sounds fair enough. As for the lazer-eyes, simple magic blasts should fit just fine.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327528851' post='5780642']
That sounds fair enough. As for the lazer-eyes, simple magic blasts should fit just fine.
[/quote]

So it's settled then:

My new power is metal-morphing arms and force blasts (that's what I'm gonna label it as.)

I see, well I gues it's ok then.

[i]Suddenly Thar found a note lying before him. It wasn't there before so you wonder how it came here. On it is written: "You have been chosen for promotion to a Rook. Do you accept this title and the responsibilities that come with it?" Below it there is a checkbox with 2 options: "Yes". And "No". You decide to check a box.[/i]

Since people seem to have started changing their magic, I thought I might partialy join the crowd and do some clarification on my power.

(This will probably sound redundant and uneccessary but better be safe than sorry, + I assume the apps here will atleast be the base of our RP guild character)
I intend to have my character in the RP use Jutsu Shiki, in the same way as Freed.
It will only be used for the RP since, well, it's the only place where it can be used pretty much, which is why I never thought of adding it in before.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1327531600' post='5780746']
[i]Suddenly Thar found a note lying before him. It wasn't there before so you wonder how it came here. On it is written: "You have been chosen for promotion to a Rook. Do you accept this title and the responsibilities that come with it?" Below it there is a checkbox with 2 options: "Yes". And "No". You decide to check a box.[/i]
[/quote]

[color=#800080]As Thar picked up the note, he read his options. Knowing which option to choose he spoke it: "Yes." But as he read on, he saw the check marks by the two choices. Face-palming, he checked the box that sat beside "Yes", laughing at his mistake.[/color]

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327532185' post='5780779']
[color=#800080]As Thar picked up the note, he read his options. Knowing which option to choose he spoke it: "Yes." But as he read on, he saw the check marks by the two choices. Face-palming, he checked the box that sat beside "Yes", laughing at his mistake.[/color]
[/quote]

"Hahaha, I gues I don't need to check, but lets just see your awnser." Lexadin said as he quickly skimmed over the note he collected. "Excelent. Now to give you the symbol of your promotion." As Lexadin said that, he revealed a Pitch Black Earing with a Rook of the same colour attached to it. "You don't have to wear it in your ear, for my part you can just pin it on your shirt, just keep it with you." He said as he walked back to the bar.

Archived