Rekindling Syndrome

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100726190221/yugioh/images/4/45/RekindlingTU03-EN-SR-UE.png[/img]

For those of you who dont know, Rekindling Syndrome is when an Archetype/Deck has a broken ass card, but the archetype itself isn't enough to do anything, even with said card.

Examples of this are: W Nebula Meteorite, Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar, Daigusto Sphreeze, and, its namesake, Rekindling.

Discuss.[/center]

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320946114' post='5630907']
I know it suddenly became a YCM thingy...XD
[/quote]
Sacred Crane Syndrome:
Card is good but has no uses/practical/effective way of using it.

I think?
Someone give a better description, I know what I want to say, but idk how to put it xD

[quote name='Horus' timestamp='1320946202' post='5630913']
Sacred Crane Syndrome:
[/quote]

Konami saw it was good but impractical, and made a D-Draw, Limit Reverse, DARK, Warrior, with double it's effect version with the "drawback" of only getting it's eff if SS'ed from the grave

[quote name='Horus' timestamp='1320946202' post='5630913']
Sacred Crane Syndrome:

I think?
Someone give a better description, I know what I want to say, but idk how to put it xD
[/quote]

As stated Yeah that was the Case...and this format Sacred Crane was supported by a lot of Stuff (Xyz, Monk at 2, BLS, at some extent...Rabbit) Which made Deck based around it...(in particular BG) much more consistent and kinda stupid at some point...(For Example: Getting a Field of Lavalball chain, BLS, Zephyrus and Disigma from 1 Summoner Monk)...XD

I for Once is really pleased for that...XD

Card's stupid card design.

It's bad because the deck itself is awful, but if you can pull it off you basically win the game, which 9 times out of 10 takes luck, and now with new support for FIREs this is getting a lot more consistent, suppose you could say that this counters my first point, but it still stands as a broken card design-wise. No card should basically be "Synchro Summon 1 "Red Nova Dragon" from your extra deck".

Archived