Monster Slots

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105163427/yugioh/images/thumb/5/5d/MonsterSlots-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg/286px-MonsterSlots-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

[quote]Target 1 face-up monster you control and 1 monster in your Graveyard with the same Level; banish the target from the Graveyard, then draw 1 card and reveal it, then if the card you draw is the same Level as the monster on the field, you can Special Summon it.[/quote]

It's slightly situational (and I use the term lightly because there aren't many Decks that [i]couldn't[/i] make use of this, but it looks like interesting tech. Especially because banishing from the Graveyard hardly affects you anyway, and in some situations with Leviair you could actually make use of this to your advantage. It's a +0 with draw power and the ability to Special Summon (in some cases). Decent, yes?

My thoughts exactly.
It's an easy "draw 1" spell. Levels aren't even hard to match because most monsters are Level 4 or lower anyways. If it wasn't enough, Xyz heavy Decks specialize more in a certain Level.
Banishing from the Grave is either a no-loss, or a set-up play for D.D.R. or Leviair... or both. At the same time, that small requirement somehow keeps it from being "too easy" though it still is easy to use.
You get a bonus if you draw the right monster, but no punishment if you don't. Like how Black Rose Witch should have.

Now, it's not an amazing card, but it's solid to me.

Archived