Verz Salamandra

[center]DARK[/center]
[center]Lv. 4[/center]
[center]???/Effect[/center]
[center][b]Banish 1 Monster in your Graveyard, and this card gains 300 ATK until your opponent's End Phase. This effect can be used up to twice per turn.[/b][/center]
[center][i]???/???[/i][/center]

[center]Effect Unconfirmed[/center]

[quote name='-Noel-' timestamp='1321554999' post='5648763']
I said Call of the Haunted because it can only affect your own Graveyard.

Also, thank God Leviair can only grab Level 4 or lower.
[/quote]

But if Call is destroyed, so is the resurrected monster (with this logic, if Leviair was destroyed, the ss'd monster would be banished). Also, Leviair Special Summons from both Banished Zones.

I agree that Leviair should be just restricted to grabbing Level 4s (unless if Verz manage to modulate levels off the field).

[quote name='ZeroChill' timestamp='1321555184' post='5648771']
But if Call is destroyed, so is the resurrected monster (with this logic, if Leviair was destroyed, the ss'd monster would be banished). Also, Leviair Special Summons from both Banished Zones.

I agree that Leviair should be just restricted to grabbing Level 4s (unless if Verz manage to modulate levels off the field).
[/quote]

Hm, makes sense.

Anyways, we need the stats of this to see if it's worth.

Hmm. Makes a bit of sense, except: How a (apparently) huge, Level 8 3000-ATK beastick was weakened to a Level 4 with less than 2000 ATK?!
Perhaps by the effect of time? Jurracs are from the second generation of DT.

But if time actually weakened them, then "Verz Mandrago", an infected Naturia monster, should have had even lower ATK/DEF than it's supposed counterpart "Naturia Cosmobeet". Although it can be seen that Verz virus promoted growth on Cosmobeet/Mandrago, as it developed leaves, which explains the ATK/DEF boost.

Archived