DN's hand alogorithim/Playing IRL is better or worse?

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1321998429' post='5659762']
My words: "If there is NO way you could have gotten those hands IRL you are cheating :/"

Notice the "no" is capitalized to emphasize it.
[/quote]
Well, technically, it is a very small, small, small possibility to obtain certain hands, so there's also that. Not like that it's impossible to obtain Exodia as an opening hand.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='THe ReBeL' timestamp='1322013742' post='5660344']
irl is better.
[/quote]
Because spending loads of $$$ is better
Because having to worry about the condition of your cards is better
Because it's so convenient that you carry your deck on you 24/7

._.

lol i sponsored by Dale Bellido. sooo irl is better. meet people. don't run into fake girls on dn. play in tourneys for cash. and stuff to sell for cash. DN says lol practice site where u run into bad hands and decks are netdecked like shitload crazy. DN can have everyone get everything. IRL shows dedication. who is willing to spend money to be better. i guess. IRL is better that is all.

[quote name='THe ReBeL' timestamp='1322014601' post='5660377']
lol i sponsored by Dale Bellido. sooo irl is better. meet people. don't run into fake girls on dn. play in tourneys for cash. and stuff to sell for cash. DN says lol practice site where u run into bad hands and decks are netdecked like shitload crazy. DN can have everyone get everything. IRL shows dedication. who is willing to spend money to be better. i guess. IRL is better that is all.
[/quote]
Whoever sponsors you is probably begging for the Earth to swallow them up right now ._.

I don't care about "girls" on DN, and I find it pathetic if you go on there to meet girls =/

You lose more money than you make, most likely.

Your argument for "IRL is better" is that people are throwing their money away for decks they could use online... Whereas, IRL, a better player could have crap cards because of low cash, and lose, whereas online they can show their skill of

wat

IRL is better in the respect that it's much easier to communicate, and you can "profile" your opponent, and determine what they'll be like.

Online gives you everything, and it's much more controlled (i.e. you won't run into someone running 3-4 Monster Reborns). It's also more convinient, in a respect, being able to find any opponent with internet connection.

Online is to flaunt your skill. IRL is to flaunt your wealth. BIG difference.

Archived