Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322187452' post='5663823']
... Username is iCherry? xD
The link to your picture isn't working.
Aaaaand there's a small thing left out in your app that the rules point out for you.
[/quote]

Yes.
I fixed it.
And Rainbow Dark Dragon is black, you derp. D:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322192111' post='5663985']
Username: **Points to Username** (Unless you want an IRL Name?)
Character Name: [color=#008000]Rujo Jin[/color]

Alliance: Hmm....Neutral

Deck: Bathing in the Light (Fabledsworns)
Favorite Monster: Ancient Sacred Wyvern
Spirit Partner: Fabled Krus
Spirit Partner's Personality: The most shy but charismatic of the descendants of the Fabled rulers, Krus had an extreme falling out after her civilization was wiped away. Now, the Spirit has found peace with Rujo Jin, and together the two have crafted a bond which has eluded the eyes of normal humans.

Personality: Rujo Jin is a man full of mystery. He's always got a thing for other Duelists wanting to be better than him, but he quickly shows them who the man is around here. Rujo Jin made a few friends in his lifetime of which he can share comfort with. He's always keeping an eye out for beautiful women. He is always wondering why there is a little doll on his shoulder every time he spots one of these beautiful women as well.

Biography: Rujo Jin graduated from the top of Duel Academy, displaying remarkable ability to adapt to any situation. Give him any Deck, and he will adapt. After graduating from Duel Academy, Rujo Jin wanted to help his community out more, so he got a job at the local homeless shelter. One day, however, Rujo Jin was walking around downtown when he suddenly had an attack. Hours later, he woke up in the hospital, and the first thing he noticed was a winged doll-like angel floating right beside him. To this day, he does not know who the winged angel is or what purpose it serves, only that it will never disappear unless his life is taken from him.

Appearance: Wears a dark green outfit: Green trench-coat with light green gloves, green belt, and dark green fedora. The only thing not green that Rujo wears are his slacks, colored black, and his shoes, colored white. Rujo Jin has hazel chestnut eyes, which contradict his "green outfit". Underneath his fedora, he boasts sleek black hair that stretches down to his shoulders.
[/quote]

Ooooh
Krus! <3
My most overused Duel Spirit. Lol.
Accepted.

[quote name='Clair' timestamp='1322193172' post='5664025']
Yes.
I fixed it.
And Rainbow Dark Dragon is black, you derp. D:
[/quote]

BOLD IT. >:
Accepted~

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1322194604' post='5664057']
I want to reserve The Supremacy Sun, I plan to have it be a spirit that controls a human or humans, if I can I want him to leat the Legendary Planet Tribe.
[/quote]

Planets are pretty major, and Terra Firma will probably go with E-Heroes.
Lemme figure out what I could do with the Planets for now.

[s]Hmm... think I might give Rocks another go. I used to have one Rock guy, but I never actually had the chance to duel with him.[/s]

Changed my mind. Just remembered I had the same scenario with Fairies... and they at least have one decent-sized Arch-type... unlike Rocks <_<
Yeah, definitely going with Fairies. If I get the chance, I'll also take shotgun on No. 7

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Character Name: [color=#00ff00]Ella Mendel[/color]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/329/7/f/sample1__ella_by_123_gocrazi-d4hbfvx.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: Concerned about the safety of the Duel Spirits, Ella can only imagine what horrors await them. And she doesn't even feel can do anything to alleviate these horrors. After all, she's not entirely skilled in the game of Duel Monsters, as she only bought the cards to draw inspiration for a book she plans to write in the near future. But the main thing is that she's willing to try. After all, she's got The Magician to fall back to if she needs help, who she can always trust will make the right move.
Biography: For a long time, Ella Mendel has always been thinking about being a famous author, but hasn't been keen with ideas lately. Looking for inspiration, Ella had bought some Duel Monsters cards and studied them closely, only to realize that they could be the key to her success as an author. From that day forth, Ella would always dream [i]mostly[/i] pleasant dreams about the Duel Spirit World, only to write the gist of what happened in each dream down to see if it would be worth publishing.

Strangely though, Ancient Fairy Dragon's call had taken place when Ella was up late at night trying to make sense of a literacy paper, and suddenly she grew concerned about the Duel Spirit World. Perhaps she thought it was a sign of her being tired, as this was what she normally heard on such occasions. However, five seconds after the call, Ella already found herself in the Spirit World before she could even get herself into bed. It wasn't until this sudden appearance here that she realized this was important.

Alliance: Ancient Fairy Dragon's Helpers
Deck: Agents of Arcana (Utilizes Arcana Force and The Agents, along with a few other LIGHT Fairies)
Favourite Monster: The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Spirit Partner: Arcana Force I - The Magician
Spirit Partner's Personality: The Magician is a much braver soul than Ella... so much so that he's even willing to sacrifice himself to keep the 20-year-old human girl out of harm's way. Of course, Ella can't think of life without The Magician, but he will reassure her that would never happen. The Magician also happens to have a knack for adventure, and will sometimes wander off briefly just to explore the area he's in for a little. However, he'll always return just in time to save Ella from any threats to her life.

Username: Simdoggy
Character Name:[color=#FFD700] Renee Lucas[/color]
Alliance: Frog Tribe and Monarch Tribe (The two tribes live close together)
Deck: Frog Lock (utilises the various frog monsters, and the two toads, to create various locks, and to summon D.3.S. Frog or to tribute summon the Monarchs or Light and Darkness Dragon)
Favorite Monster: Treeborn Frog
Spirit Partner: Swipe (Swap Frog)
Spirit Partner's Personality: Swipe tends to be fairly shy, and doesn't talk to many spirits outside his tribe. Of the few he does talk to, the Monarchs are the main ones, as they have had a fairly good relationship with the frogs for years, and Light and Darkness Dragon. He has seen a lot of dueling through the years of watching duels fro the Frog's pond, and has a tendancy to try to steal items he sees, hence the name Swipe.

Personality: Renee is fairly calm and patient, content to watch other people to learn what they are like before approaching them to talk to them. Her dueling follows the same style, often taking several turns to set up anything important, though she can sometimes set up powerful moves in a short period of time, or lock the field down just as quickly. Once she becomes friends with someone she will try to protect them, often going over the top to do so,
Biography: Renee grew up to have a fairly normal life, not having many hassles in her life except homework and duels, which caused her to become calm and patient, until her best friend died of cancer. Since then she has vowed to protect all her other friends as much as she can, to make up for the fact that she couldn't protect her best friend. She heard the call from Ancient Fairy Dragon, and took the chance to enter the spirit world, so she could meet the duel monsters she uses, and since has been wandering around the spirit world with Swipe on her head.
Appearance: Renee tends to wear short blue jeans and a t-shirt. She also tends to walk barefoot, and has developed quite thick feet because of that. She has short, orange hair and green eyes, and wears a silver bracelet on her right hand, to go with her original model battle city duel disk on her left hand.

Also, if we manage to get to the point where we can get xyz monsters, can I researve Gachi Gachi Gantetsu and Dborak the King of Heavy Machinery

<p>Number reservations accepted.</p>
<p>Have fun trying to make Number 7 work, Admiral. Lol.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I&#39;ll be posting the IC Thread sometime today or tomorrow, depending on how I&#39;m feeling. x_x That&#39;ll give everyone a chance to finish their apps, and hopefully won&#39;t be too late for Chaos Sonic to jump in.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>[quote name=&#39;Simdoggy&#39; timestamp=&#39;1322202627&#39; post=&#39;5664225&#39;]<br />
Username: Simdoggy<br />
Character Name:<span style="color: #FFD700"> Renee Lucas</span><br />
Alliance: Frog Tribe and Monarch Tribe (The two tribes live close together)<br />
Deck: Frog Lock (utilises the various frog monsters, and the two toads, to create various locks, and to summon D.3.S. Frog or to tribute summon the Monarchs or Light and Darkness Dragon)<br />
Favorite Monster: Treeborn Frog<br />
Spirit Partner: Swipe (Swap Frog)<br />
Spirit Partner&#39;s Personality: Swipe tends to be fairly shy, and doesn&#39;t talk to many spirits outside his tribe. Of the few he does talk to, the Monarchs are the main ones, as they have had a fairly good relationship with the frogs for years, and Light and Darkness Dragon. He has seen a lot of dueling through the years of watching duels fro the Frog&#39;s pond, and has a tendancy to try to steal items he sees, hence the name Swipe.<br />
<br />
Personality: Renee is fairly calm and patient, content to watch other people to learn what they are like before approaching them to talk to them. Her dueling follows the same style, often taking several turns to set up anything important, though she can sometimes set up powerful moves in a short period of time, or lock the field down just as quickly. Once she becomes friends with someone she will try to protect them, often going over the top to do so,<br />
Biography: Renee grew up to have a fairly normal life, not having many hassles in her life except homework and duels, which caused her to become calm and patient, until her best friend died of cancer. Since then she has vowed to protect all her other friends as much as she can, to make up for the fact that she couldn&#39;t protect her best friend. She heard the call from Ancient Fairy Dragon, and took the chance to enter the spirit world, so she could meet the duel monsters she uses, and since has been wandering around the spirit world with Swipe on her head.<br />
Appearance: Renee tends to wear short blue jeans and a t-shirt. She also tends to walk barefoot, and has developed quite thick feet because of that. She has short, orange hair and green eyes, and wears a silver bracelet on her right hand, to go with her original model battle city duel disk on her left hand.<br />
<br />
Also, if we manage to get to the point where we can get xyz monsters, can I researve Gachi Gachi Gantetsu and Dborak the King of Heavy Machinery<br />
[/quote]</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Accepted.</p>
<p>Worldly Xyz monsters are already allowed, so both of those are available now.</p>
<p><br />
[quote name=&#39;Charlotte The Witch&#39; timestamp=&#39;1322203112&#39; post=&#39;5664235&#39;]<br />
Reserving Steelswarm Scout and Steelswarm Roach.<br />
[/quote]</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Done.</p>
<p><br />
[quote name=&#39;Paradox Caller&#39; timestamp=&#39;1322220128&#39; post=&#39;5664369&#39;]<br />
is it to late to announce a Tribe Leader, cause I would like Trishula<br />
[/quote]</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you&#39;ve read the DT Storyline, you would see that Trishula can&#39;t be the Tribe Leader. Trish is one of the Legendary Dragons and is currently sealed again.</p>

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1322277725' post='5666163']
so is this an rp over the duel terminal storyline?
[/quote]

... Kinda obvious that it is.

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322277826' post='5666168']
Do you want Deck Lists PMed? Or can we just "go with the flow?"
[/quote]

No Deck Lists. Just GO WITH THE FLOOOOOW~ /yuma status

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1322277977' post='5666175']
well not exactly seems more like a "based on" type of thing. At first glance i thought it was an actual rp of the duel terminal storyline, which i honestly have been thinking would have been a good idea for a long time.
[/quote]

... Based on, then?
Still pretty much following the major events.

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322278109' post='5666182']
Actually, it's "feeling the"-**stabbed and mutilated brutally**
[/quote]

OH THERE'S BARELY A DIFFERENCE

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322278274' post='5666186']
... Based on, then?
Still pretty much following the major events.
[/quote]

well not quite since it seems to be dealing with random human interactions. Then again it's an interesting twist on the duel terminal storyline, like if humans were made to be involved how things would go down. Though this is just from what i'm guessing and i honestly have no idea how you plan to actually make it come across. I'd be more inclined to join but i just don't know how well it would actually go over from what i've seen. Seems like it could go north or south.

I thought you guys were still working on the academy rp lol?

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322278301' post='5666187']
Mine?

Cool....but kinda random. I appreciate the compliment, I guess.

Just don't put olives on my pizza.
[/quote]

yeah i'm gonna miss good ol' dante. sad to see him go.

Archived