Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322941342' post='5683505']
1) Don't modify your text size. It's...jarring.

2) Don't quote people's posts. If you quote it for reference points while you write the post out, delete the quoted post afterwards. If necessary, have your post reference the character(s) or events you're replying to.
[/quote]
Now that I actually am going to be online again, I am going to crack down on this kind of stuff.
No offense, but changing your text size and font doesn't really add anything, unless you want to change it for a specific character.
For instance, I write the speech text of robotic and computerized characters with Courier New to give them an artificial touch, but when it comes to meddling with text sizes and fonts, that's about it. Colors, on the other hand, stand out without being jarring.
Also, there really is no need to quote a post. It only takes a sentence or two to reference another post.
Finally, before you post, always pull up another tab or duplicate your own, then check the OOC. Something might have happened that affects your post.
Don't delete, but talk with DvN about what you guys will be dueling instead of Steelwarms.
Only delete if you make an actual error. Otherwise, editing is always your first option to fixing something.

Evil made a wonderful example of Duel Spirits fighting.

So the two got captured by frogs instead of Steelswarms.
Make sure you get Simdoggy's okay with that. ^^

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322942125' post='5683568']
Dem froggies.
[/quote]

OH LAWD.
DEM FWOGS.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322942229' post='5683572']
So the two got captured by frogs instead of Steelswarms.
Make sure you get Simdoggy's okay with that. ^^
[/quote]

I will. I don't see him all that much though. We just won't continue the RP until we hear a response/he posts or something like that.

Whew, nearly dodged a bullet there.

is it ok if i join?

[b]Username[/b]: ~Burning Soul~
[b]Character Name[/b]: [color=#0000CD][b]Silver Desu-Yuja[/b][/color]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Alliance[/b]: Neutral, but with the Dragunity Tribe

[b]Deck[/b]: Dragunities (mainly my Dragunity Deck on DN, i can post a decklist in a spoiler)
[b]Favorite Monster[/b]: Tri-Horned Dragon
[b]Spirit Partner[/b]: Dragunity Phalanx
[b]Spirit Partner's Personality[/b]:
Dragunity Phalanx's personality is more like a soldier. He is confident and likes to charge in at the foe, sometimes without question and likes to prove that he is the strongest out of the combatants. He is also adapted to be used as a weapon used to attack the enemy

[b]Personality[/b]:
Silver is known to leap into action without thinking or thinking about the consequences. He likes to show his weight around the neighbourhood by acting like a tough guy to those that oppose him, but on the inside he has a caring heart and doesn't like to see people he cares about to get hurt, no matter what the circumstances are, he will stop a fight however tough it may be just to defend them.
[b]Biography[/b]:
Silver was born whilst his parents were on a skiing holiday. He grew up in Neo Domino, but didn't exactly get on with most of the other kids in the neighbourhood, and the kids teased him to no end. At the age of 12 he was sent to a Duel Academy in America where he learned to be stronger inside and to become a better duelist. When he returned 3 years later his grandfather passed away and Silver inherited his Dragunity Deck. he used the pain of his dead grandfather to confront the people that he didn't get on with in order to gain their respect. After standing up to them, most of the kids gave Silver the respect that he was after.
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=appearance]
[img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/9ad90.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

NOTE: to make my duels fair i will be using a sequence generator

Archived