Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322782835' post='5679124']
Okay, can someone fill me in on where other characters are? I want to steer my character towards one of the areas, but dont want to overcrowd an area, nor go somewhere completely empty.
[/quote]

Everyone is either in Hero City, or stranded out in the forest, like Rujo and Kazuki are.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322783416' post='5679153']
Everyone is either in Hero City, or stranded out in the forest, like Rujo and Kazuki are.
[/quote]

Should kazuki and Rujo find there ways to Hero City to, or do we let them walk around some more, cause I was thinking that they may get to the Wetlands and get instructed by some frog or whatever to go to the thrones of the monarchs, thats were Simdoggy's character is, and see what happends after that

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322828025' post='5680354']
Should kazuki and Rujo find there ways to Hero City to, or do we let them walk around some more, cause I was thinking that they may get to the Wetlands and get instructed by some frog or whatever to go to the thrones of the monarchs, thats were Simdoggy's character is, and see what happends after that
[/quote]

Kazuk and Rujo walk around > Encounter a Duel with some large Entity like Catastor from before > Walk around a bit more > Find Renee in the Marshlands > Duel > Proceed to the Throne of Monarchs > Find the big bad guy > Make everyone else in the RP magically appear at the Throne of the Monarchs

Probably not going to happen, but there does need to be a big gathering and we need to find out who or where the big bad guy is (unless he is in Hero City, in which case screw all of the above and just magically appear there, like evilfusion did).

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322846302' post='5680646']
Kazuk and Rujo walk around > Encounter a Duel with some large Entity like Catastor from before > Walk around a bit more > Find Renee in the Marshlands > Duel > Proceed to the Throne of Monarchs > Find the big bad guy > Make everyone else in the RP magically appear at the Throne of the Monarchs

Probably not going to happen, but there does need to be a big gathering and we need to find out who or where the big bad guy is (unless he is in Hero City, in which case screw all of the above and just magically appear there, like evilfusion did).
[/quote]

they could just walk out of the forest and suddenly be at Hero City, or either Kazuki or Rujo summons out a monster that can transport them there. still waiting for your reply in the RP so its your call :)

[quote name='GoldenMagicMonkey' timestamp='1322854730' post='5680862']
...I only just finished reading the introduction.

Explain to me what does Ancient Fairy Dragon have to do with the DTs, before I even start reading what's already happened.
[/quote]

From what I gathered, this RP takes place in the Spirit World, which Ancient Fairy Dragon sort of rules in the anime. The main focus of the plot is on the DT concept of tribes and the related chaos/war.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322854880' post='5680867']
From what I gathered, this RP takes place in the Spirit World, which Ancient Fairy Dragon sort of rules in the anime. The main focus of the plot is on the DT concept of tribes and the related chaos/war.
[/quote]

So this is got nothing to do with the actual DT, but is based on it instead?

[quote name='GoldenMagicMonkey' timestamp='1322854730' post='5680862']
...I only just finished reading the introduction.

Explain to me what does Ancient Fairy Dragon have to do with the DTs, before I even start reading what's already happened.
[/quote]

DTs and Ancient Fairy reside in the same Spiritual Universe.

[quote name='GoldenMagicMonkey' timestamp='1322855242' post='5680881']
So this is got nothing to do with the actual DT, but is based on it instead?
[/quote]

Based on, yeah.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322858454' post='5681001']
Well, we're moving a little slow at the moment... I think you'd be able to keep up, even with time zones. o:
Up to you though. Would enjoy RPing with you again.
[/quote]

No, I didn't mean in france.

The sole fact of it being in french is hard enough for me D=

The timezones are not a problem. Homework is. x_x

Archived