Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322908837' post='5682566']
yaay tag Duel, but Dante, how do you suppose this works out, are we just doing another timeskip like i did with Kazuki earlier or have you planned this out?
[/quote]

Umm...I don't know actually. I was thinking Rujo duel his Steelswarm Mantis on one end and then have Kazuki Duel the other. So yeah, no time skips. It'll show how Rujo duels as well as Kazuki. If that doesn't work out, I'll go back and fix my post.

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322927116' post='5682814']
Umm...I don't know actually. I was thinking Rujo duel his Steelswarm Mantis on one end and then have Kazuki Duel the other. So yeah, no time skips. It'll show how Rujo duels as well as Kazuki. If that doesn't work out, I'll go back and fix my post.
[/quote]

ooh, sorry, misunderstood your post, to me it looked like they were about to tag duel, but now i get it, its totally possible, no need to fix it

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1322930108' post='5682938']
Trust me when I say this tag duels are bad they take about 4 times longer then normal duels and can kill an RP.
[/quote]

Which is definitely true, but I realize what's going on now. It's a double 1 v 1 duel. 2 characters dueling 2 NPCs simultaneously. 1 faces one while the other faces the second. No sharing the duel.

@Charlotte: Okay, what is that thing attacking? It was kind of vague and I'd expect Arma-san to have some sort of idea.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322935071' post='5683137']
It's a double 1 v 1 duel. 2 characters dueling 2 NPCs simultaneously. 1 faces one while the other faces the second. No sharing the duel.
[/quote]

In essence.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322935044' post='5683135']
Wish you guys would've gotten the okay from me first. x_x
[/quote]

Crap...sorry. I was kinda running out of ideas and that was the first thing that popped up.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322935071' post='5683137']
Okay, what is that thing attacking? It was kind of vague and I'd expect Arma-san to have some sort of idea.
[/quote]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060814194122/yugioh/images/thumb/c/ca/PaleBeastMRD-NA-C-1E.jpg/300px-PaleBeastMRD-NA-C-1E.jpg[/img]
This guy.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322935044' post='5683135']
Apparently two [s]challengers[/s] random Steelswarm monsters [s]approached[/s] appeared.
Wish you guys would've gotten the okay from me first. x_x
[/quote]
And me, since I control the Steelswarms...

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322936893' post='5683242']
Huh, that's what I thought, actually, but your description puzzled me...*peers at art* Wow, it DOES look like it has a second head.
[/quote]
I got the two-headed part from its counterpart.
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchar"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchar[/url]

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322937078' post='5683262']
I'll be sure to remember for next time. Now I feel guilty...
[/quote]
Also, isn't there a rule that Duel Monsters can't duel?

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1322937206' post='5683277']
Also, isn't there a rule that Duel Monsters can't duel?
[/quote]

I think you're right on that, but they dodged that by having Catastor having a duel program. But let's face it, how else would you have humans fight? I think the rule applies to the Spirits more than the NPCs, but I'm not sure.

For your Pale Beast, I expect it to be a physical fight involving Arma-san.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322937771' post='5683313']
I think you're right on that, but they dodged that by having Catastor having a duel program. But let's face it, how else would you have humans fight? I think the rule applies to the Spirits more than the NPCs, but I'm not sure.

For your Pale Beast, I expect it to be a physical fight involving Arma-san.
[/quote]

but i thought the duel spirits could duel, considering they've done it in season 3 of GX, or does this not apply to this Spirit World

If Charlotte is okay with it, you could probably use Steelswarms.
But no, they can't duel. Dueling is for the humans.

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322939214' post='5683394']
but i thought the duel spirits could duel, considering they've done it in season 3 of GX, or does this not apply to this Spirit World
[/quote]

wow.
and here i thought you read the rules.

Archived