Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1322687493' post='5676785']
Well I was going to tell you, in case you had a counter, to counter it then start your turn.

Or something like that...
[/quote]

Yeah, but you were assuming that I [i]didn't[/i] actually have a counter... well, at least that's the way you've worded it =/

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322695713' post='5677152']
I have this lovely RP duel tendency to punish my opponent for using mass removal, because it's a cheap strategy outside of more theme based removal (Icarus Attack, etc).
[/quote]

Even though I haven't run into it before, I would most likely do the same thing.

Sorry I haven't been active guys. Sena's just not interacting with anyone other than Cube atm lol. I'll let the duels go on and then get things moving.

Charlotte the witch is the co-leader?!
God have mercy....
Anyway, i be joining..

Username: SakeShin
Character Name: [color=#D3D3D3]Karasu no Zatsuki[/color] (Zatsuki of the karasu clan)
Alliance: Light fairy dragon

Deck: Dark World Agents. (its basically Dark world, with agent cards to help)

Favorite Monster: The agent of mystery - earth

Spirit Partner: Snoww,Unlight of the dark world.
Spirit Partner's Personality: A mischievous Prankster. Sarcastic. He always Tries to make fun of everything Happening around him
But can be a Helpful guy at times.
Personality: He is very prideful. He also have a Superiority Complex.
He is Also very, very, very lazy.
Biography: The Future 13th Head of the Karasu clan, Zatsuki Is a spoiled brat. Despite Being Very intelligent, he Is also very lazy,
Because his house maids Do most of his stuff Instead. He was Eventually kicked out of school Because of his laziness.
After being kicked out of school, He Became A NEET. While surfing on the internet,he came across something Called dueling. He bougt
Several decks from the local Hobby store, And Took his first step to be a duelist. He possessed a talent at dueling, And Got 100 duel winning streak because of that.
One day, he had a Dream about a dragon. He followed what the dragon told him, and woke up in an unknown place....
Appearance: Messy black hair. Dark green eyes, With black linings on them due to lack of sleep. He wears an unbuttoned Jacket with the kanji for "Karasu"
on the back of it. He wears a Black And white (vertical split) T-Shirt underneath. He wears Faded blue Jeans, and a Red sneaker.

Oh god...

Believe most of us are in Hero City. Kazuki might in a forest headed that way? o_o
Shika might be in the city too, I think.

[quote name='Landon Duncan' timestamp='1322780933' post='5679061']
Can I reserve, please? I need to make my deck.
[/quote]

Go ahead.

[quote name='SakeShin' timestamp='1322745254' post='5678105']
Charlotte the witch is the co-leader?!
God have mercy....
Anyway, i be joining..

Username: SakeShin
Character Name: [color=#D3D3D3]Karasu no Zatsuki[/color] (Zatsuki of the karasu clan)
Alliance: Light fairy dragon

Deck: Dark World Agents. (its basically Dark world, with agent cards to help)

Favorite Monster: The agent of mystery - earth

Spirit Partner: Snoww,Unlight of the dark world.
Spirit Partner's Personality: A mischievous Prankster. Sarcastic. He always Tries to make fun of everything Happening around him
But can be a Helpful guy at times.
Personality: He is very prideful. He also have a Superiority Complex.
He is Also very, very, very lazy.
Biography: The Future 13th Head of the Karasu clan, Zatsuki Is a spoiled brat. Despite Being Very intelligent, he Is also very lazy,
Because his house maids Do most of his stuff Instead. He was Eventually kicked out of school Because of his laziness.
After being kicked out of school, He Became A NEET. While surfing on the internet,he came across something Called dueling. He bougt
Several decks from the local Hobby store, And Took his first step to be a duelist. He possessed a talent at dueling, And Got 100 duel winning streak because of that.
One day, he had a Dream about a dragon. He followed what the dragon told him, and woke up in an unknown place....
Appearance: Messy black hair. Dark green eyes, With black linings on them due to lack of sleep. He wears an unbuttoned Jacket with the kanji for "Karasu"
on the back of it. He wears a Black And white (vertical split) T-Shirt underneath. He wears Faded blue Jeans, and a Red sneaker.

Oh god...
[/quote]

Your grammar...
what is this
Your personality is too short.

Gonna have to deny. |:

Archived