Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

IC: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269760-yu-gi-oh-terminal-havoc-startedaccepting-in-ooc/

I need those apps from those who haven't finished yet. Especially from TED, since he's a co-leader.

Also, I kinda half-assed the OP, but it gives everyone more freedom so, eeeeeeeh

EDIT:
TED, due to IRL stuff, had to drop out. Dx
Galaxy-Eyes, Thunder End, and Halberd are all open with his departure.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished it! Just tell me if I need to change anything ^^

[b]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[b]Character Name:[/b] Dante [color=#FF0000]"Hiro" [/color]Johnson
[b]Gender: [/b]Male (What else XD)
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Alliance:[/b] E-HERO / Ancient Fairy Dragon

[b]Deck: [/b]OmniHEROES Assault!
The jest of this deck is, it deals with the manga based HEROs(Heat, Stratos, Ocean, etc.) The main series of the deck is to quickly fusion summon one of the six OmniHEROs(The Shining, Nova Master, Absolute Zero, etc.)

Its my DN deck, so if I'm allowed, it can also Xyz summon a few monsters. Such as Utopia and Shock Ruler.

[b]Favorite Monster: [/b]E-HERO The Shining
[b]Spirit Partner: [/b]E-HERO Neos Alius
[b]Spirit Partner's Personality:[/b]
Neos Alius, whose appearance seems that of a kid/teenager, acts somewhat immature and thinks he knows everything. Though, Neos Alius does his best to help Dante with everything that comes his way. He thinks highly of himself, seeing how Dante has summoned him in countless duels before...and with that, it's sometimes Alius' downfall. For as they say, pride comes before the fall. But all in all, Neos Alius and Dante get along swimmingly, so long as they don't annoy each other.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Dante is a laid-back kind of guy, who doesn't anger much. But like all teens, he can get pretty hot-tempered when provoked to the edge over and over again. Dante's temper can also be related to "E-HERO Heat", if you think about it with the HEROs. He gives all he has into anything he sets his mind to, especially in duels. Dante may not be the BEST mind on the planet when it comes to strategies, but he always finds a way to get back in the game. He also has a strong will, which always helps him in even the toughest situations.

[b]Biography:[/b]
Dante wasn't born in Neo Domino, he was actually born on the other side of the world. He was born and raised in the U.S. and was taught to duel from a young age. Though, his family wasn't the richest around...this means they couldn't exactly buy new cards or even duel disks. Dante, however, never cared about what people branded him or his family...he always proved them wrong in duels, sometimes.

About this time, the Duel Academy that the U.S. had was reopened and Dante quickly decided to join. His written exams were almost flawless, but when he began to duel against the instructor, he tensed up and lost. However, the instructor decided to let Dante in anyway and he was let into the academy...but in the lowest of the three dorms: Xyz Black. But even in the Black dorm, he continued on working harder and finally was the top duelist in the Xyz Black dorm. Upon graduating, once he turned eighteen, he moved on his own to Neo Domino to find what his life would be like there. And there, that's where everything changed.

Two weeks after he arrived in Neo Domino, he heard Ancient Fairy Dragon's voice call to him. Unlike just falling to sleep like the others that were called, because of Dante being a bit strong willed, he was put in a coma-like state. This happened as he was getting ready for a duel with a new found friend he made here. Dante had his black trimmed Xyz Black dorm academy Duel Disk and his deck on his side. Upon his arrival into the Spirit World, Neos Alius was assigned to the young eighteen year old to help him in anyway possible. Now, Dante has to help the E-HERO tribe and save the spirit world in the process as well!

[b]Appearance:[/b]
Dante is a young Caucasian male with dark piercing blue eyes and spiked up blond hair, with a few streaks of copper in it. He has a muscular physique, but he is a bit skinny still. He wears a pair of black denim jeans, black Air Speed skater shoes, and a dark blue t-shirt. Worn over top of his t-shirt is his Xyz Black dorm jacket, that he got from Duel Academy. It is completely black, except for a few gold trimmings on it. Around his neck is a small chain with a pair of dog-tags, which say his graduating year and his name on them. On his hands, he wears a pair of black fingerless gloves.

YOU
SSSHHH

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1322433692' post='5670383']
Finished it! Just tell me if I need to change anything ^^

[b]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[b]Character Name:[/b] Dante [color=#FF0000]"Hiro" [/color]Johnson
[b]Gender: [/b]Male (What else XD)
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Alliance:[/b] E-HERO / Ancient Fairy Dragon

[b]Deck: [/b]OmniHEROES Assault!
The jest of this deck is, it deals with the manga based HEROs(Heat, Stratos, Ocean, etc.) The main series of the deck is to quickly fusion summon one of the six OmniHEROs(The Shining, Nova Master, Absolute Zero, etc.)

Its my DN deck, so if I'm allowed, it can also Xyz summon a few monsters. Such as Utopia and Shock Ruler.

[b]Favorite Monster: [/b]E-HERO The Shining
[b]Spirit Partner: [/b]E-HERO Neos Alius
[b]Spirit Partner's Personality:[/b]
Neos Alius, whose appearance seems that of a kid/teenager, acts somewhat immature and thinks he knows everything. Though, Neos Alius does his best to help Dante with everything that comes his way. He thinks highly of himself, seeing how Dante has summoned him in countless duels before...and with that, it's sometimes Alius' downfall. For as they say, pride comes before the fall. But all in all, Neos Alius and Dante get along swimmingly, so long as they don't annoy each other.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Dante is a laid-back kind of guy, who doesn't anger much. But like all teens, he can get pretty hot-tempered when provoked to the edge over and over again. Dante's temper can also be related to "E-HERO Heat", if you think about it with the HEROs. He gives all he has into anything he sets his mind to, especially in duels. Dante may not be the BEST mind on the planet when it comes to strategies, but he always finds a way to get back in the game. He also has a strong will, which always helps him in even the toughest situations.

[b]Biography:[/b]
Dante wasn't born in Neo Domino, he was actually born on the other side of the world. He was born and raised in the U.S. and was taught to duel from a young age. Though, his family wasn't the richest around...this means they couldn't exactly buy new cards or even duel disks. Dante, however, never cared about what people branded him or his family...he always proved them wrong in duels, sometimes.

About this time, the Duel Academy that the U.S. had was reopened and Dante quickly decided to join. His written exams were almost flawless, but when he began to duel against the instructor, he tensed up and lost. However, the instructor decided to let Dante in anyway and he was let into the academy...but in the lowest of the three dorms: Xyz Black. But even in the Black dorm, he continued on working harder and finally was the top duelist in the Xyz Black dorm. Upon graduating, once he turned eighteen, he moved on his own to Neo Domino to find what his life would be like there. And there, that's where everything changed.

Two weeks after he arrived in Neo Domino, he heard Ancient Fairy Dragon's voice call to him. Unlike just falling to sleep like the others that were called, because of Dante being a bit strong willed, he was put in a coma-like state. This happened as he was getting ready for a duel with a new found friend he made here. Dante had his black trimmed Xyz Black dorm academy Duel Disk and his deck on his side. Upon his arrival into the Spirit World, Neos Alius was assigned to the young eighteen year old to help him in anyway possible. Now, Dante has to help the E-HERO tribe and save the spirit world in the process as well!

[b]Appearance:[/b]
Dante is a young Caucasian male with dark piercing blue eyes and spiked up blond hair, with a few streaks of copper in it. He has a muscular physique, but he is a bit skinny still. He wears a pair of black denim jeans, black Air Speed skater shoes, and a dark blue t-shirt. Worn over top of his t-shirt is his Xyz Black dorm jacket, that he got from Duel Academy. It is completely black, except for a few gold trimmings on it. Around his neck is a small chain with a pair of dog-tags, which say his graduating year and his name on them. On his hands, he wears a pair of black fingerless gloves.
[/quote]

Numbers haven't been brought in yet.

Accepted, regardless.

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322437515' post='5670627']
[size=4]Question: are the spirit partners only visible to their respective partner or are they in plain sight as they are in the spirit world, where the spirits are real?[/size]
[/quote]

They're in a world of Spirits, so it wouldn't make sense if they couldn't see, now would it? xD
Everyone can see each other's partners.

Username: Sp1at
Character Name: Rachel Svendson
Alliance: Ancient Fairy Dragon's helpers
Deck: I use Exxod to burn down opponents life points. Exxod Burn
Favorite Monster: Guardian Sphinx
Personality: Rachel is huge brighter. She just has this way of bringing out the cool in others. She can change someone from shy as hell, to one of the most epic guy or girl ever. She's a really great conversation starter and can continue anything that's being talked about. Loves to prove people wrong. Can sometimes go to far with jokes or insults. Is a nice person overall
Biography: will do tomorrow
Appearance: will do tomorrow.

I'm tired I'll do all the long ones when I'm more awake

too tired to put up sp1at, so just finish it tomorrow

i'll give more people a chance to post before i move on to do something. also guys, don't be afraid to take control of a random tribe no one grabbed or something for a moment for activity o:

oh and evil, i have to tell you now
i already love arma

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1322465703' post='5671828']
oh and evil, i have to tell you now
i already love arma
[/quote]

So do I, actually.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1322495741' post='5672184']
Okay I posted if anyone wants to interact with me they can.
[/quote]

Your post really didn't give anyone much to work with, otherwise I'd consider it.

Archived