Thousand Eyes Restrict.

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/mallmacrero/fusion%20monsters/Thousand-EyesRestrict.jpg[/IMG]

[quote]"Relinquished" + "Thousand-Eyes Idol"
Other monsters cannot change their battle position or attack. Once per turn, you can equip 1 monster your opponent controls to this card (max 1). This card's ATK and DEF become the same as the equipped monster's. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.[/quote]

Discuss.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1322178170' post='5663475']
If we insert a "This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material monsters" quote, and put Future Fusion@0, this card could maybe come back off the list.
It just depends on insane the metagame would become.
[/quote]

It would definitely come back to 3 in that case. It's pretty much forcing the use of a 0/0 Vanilla, a Relinquish, and Polymerization, all for a monster with defensive nature. The next fun thing to do would be to copy it with Phantom of Chaos or One-Hundred Eyes Dragon. (granted that Future Fusion is not around in that imaginary format)

It should have that subtile change (even though they won't), and I'm not just saying it because I have 3 in my binder.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1322245682' post='5664819']
This thing is no threat. It takes too much effort to run and summon without using Instant Fusion, and then it's one-for-one removal at best.
[/quote]

You mean it's one for one removal once, and then whenever it gets reborned it puts your opponent in a lockdown, and Safe Zone makes it ridiculously impossible to deal with... Right...

There are way too may easy lockdowns in this game that never work as a deck because there are ways out and the parts are a complete pain to fetch. The lockdown you mentioned can be killed by a simple MST and requires a spell, a trap, and a revival card to make. Doesn't sound like much of a threat if you don't spam your MSTs for no reason.

[quote]"Relinquished" + "Thousand-Eyes Idol"
[b]Other monsters cannot change their battle position or attack.[/b] Once per turn, you can equip 1 monster your opponent controls to this card (max 1). This card's ATK and DEF become the same as the equipped monster's. [b]If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.[/b][/quote]

O.o Doesn't understand how this works in terms of the fact it also makes your monsters unable to attack

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1322263746' post='5665518']
O.o Doesn't understand how this works in terms of the fact it also makes your monsters unable to attack
[/quote]

If it attacks a monster that's stronger. This could be accidental, such as ATK modifying cards, or strategic, since you can absorb a new monster afterwards.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1322246731' post='5664874']
There are way too may easy lockdowns in this game that never work as a deck because there are ways out and the parts are a complete pain to fetch. The lockdown you mentioned can be killed by a simple MST and requires a spell, a trap, and a revival card to make. Doesn't sound like much of a threat if you don't spam your MSTs for no reason.
[/quote]

It's still a 1 card lockdown, unlike many out there. It's also pretty easy to get back to the field too.
Although I do agree that a player can always side that 3rd MST or extra removal cards against this, which is true for many cards besides this.

Archived