Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (Started/Accepting in OOC)

iCherry

Victoria drew her card. [color=#800080]"I draw, and I will Special Summon Steelswarm Cell from my hand with its own effect." [/color]One of the Cells skittering about nearby stopped, turned to see the hybrid woman, and quickly moved in front of her, turning to face Ella. (0 ATK|LV1) [color=#800080]"Next, I will Tribute Cell for the Tribute Summon of a Steelswarm monster, Steelswarm Girastag." [/color]Cell exploded into black slime that coalesced on the floor of the hive as more of the dark ichor seeped from other sources. The goop accumulated, then started to morph into a huge humanoid figure, at least 12 feet tall. The goo receded into the humanoid, revealing a huge beetle-like monster with orange sections, a cannon on its arm, and a sucker on the end of its long tail. (2600 ATK|LV7) [color=#800080]"Before you critique the fact that I Tribute Summoned Girastag, a Level 7 monster, with only 1 Tribute, when I normally need 2, Girastag can be Tribute Summoned using 1 Steelswarm monster, which Cell fulfilled the requirements of." [/color]Girastag then aimed his cannon at the face-down card. [color=#800080]"Now for Girastag's second effect. When he is successfully Tribute Summoned, he can send any card I wish on the field to the Graveyard, then give me 1000 Life Points." [/color]The cannon started to charge. [color=#800080]"I will give you three guesses as to which card I am getting rid of."[/color]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1323855153' post='5706042']
Renee flew in towards the city on Light and Darkness Dragon, quickly outpacing the Mother Grizzly that was following them. Once they reached the city, Renee saw a lone man fighting with three duel monsters, Dante with his three Elemental Heroes, against the waves of steelswarm. Flying down towards them, Light and Darkness Dragon let out a burst of crimson light that destroyed a whole wave of the Steelswarm Cells in one hit. Coming in to land behind Dante, Renee's Dragon allowed Renee and Rujo to get off her back, before flying back up into the sky to continue fighting.

"I'm Renee and this is Rujo. We're here to help fight whatever those are that are attacking Hero City. There should be a guy coming along in a few seconds on the back of a bear. In the meantime, Gachi Gachi Gantetsu, Ronintoadin, Zaborg the Thunder Monarch, Caius the Shadow Monarch, come on out and start helping to drive back these bugs."

In front of Renee the grey, muscular duel spirit from before appeared with several balls of multicoloured light flying around him. Next to it was a little frog crouching and wielding a miniture samurai sword. Flanking the grey duel spirit of them was a black demonic man with red claws and white horns who threw a black ball of energy into a Steelswarm Mantis as he appeared, causing the Mantis to vanish completely. On the other side, a fishlike man with lightning sparking around him appeared, causing a bolt of energy to erupt from the lightning around him into a Steelswarm Moth, electricuting it to kill it.
[/quote]

Dante looked over and saw Renee and Rujo, before smiling. [color=#FF0000]"Well more help is good with me. E-HERO Escuaridao and Absolute Zero could use the help!" [/color]he said, watching as the new monsters were fighting along side with Escuaridao and Zero. [color=#FF0000]"Hey Alius? You alright back there?"[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Yeah boss, I'm fine! [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, attacking a few Steelswarm to keep away from them.

Dante nodded and then continued to send the Cells attacks from his two heroes. [color=#FF0000]"Renee and Rujo...by the way nice to meet you. I'm Dante Johnson and over there is my duel spirit partner Neos Alius. Seems right now the Steelswarm won't stop coming...it's getting right down annoying." [/color]Though, even though his physical self was trying to fight the Steelswarm, his mind could only hope and pray that Ella would be alright. [color=#FF0000][i]Please be alright...you gotta make it through, Ella.[/i][/color]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki halted Mother Grizzy as they entered the first city block of Hero City. The road was shattered at many places, and covered in this strange goo.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Such destruction.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki was just as concerned as Atlas. Did the Steelswarms do this? If so, for what reason? What motive could anyone have for destroying an entire city?[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Come on Kazuki, we must hurry to the others, we can't waste any time![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Wait![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Further down the alley to the left Kazuki noticed a large crater, whose edges was also covered in the strange goo.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Look over there.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]So what? Come on Kazuki we must help the others.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki steered the grizzly bear towards the crater.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Kazuki!?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Go without me if you have to but I'm gonna check this out, I feel as if there's something down here.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]The bear leaped into the crater, and disappeared in the dark tunnel that followed.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Dammit![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas sprinted to the crater and leaped into it as well, quickly examining it.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][i][color=#0000cd]Did the Steelswarms dig this? Does it lead to their hive?[/color][/i][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He slowly entered the tunnel, hoping he wouldn't run into any enemies on the way.[/size][/font]

Rujo hopped off of [color=#ff8c00]"Light and Darkness Dragon"[/color], before being welcomed by a stout, blond-haired teenager. Rujo looked around him to see the devastation of the city.

[color=#008000]"Nice to see another friendly face around here."[/color]

[i]"It is them. They have already commenced their attack," [/i]Krus said to Rujo. He looked around and he saw the image of a grizzly bear diving into a crater, with Kazuki riding on it.

[i]"That fool. What does he think he is doing?"[/i]

[color=#008000]"Just let him do his own thing. He wouldn't do it unless he had a reason for doing it. For now, we need to give a helping hand to Dante."[/color]

Krus shook her head and landed on Rujo's shoulder. He pulled out his Duel Disk, which glimmered gold, and laid down five monster cards on it. [color=#008000]"Come forth, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Jain, Lightsworn Paladin"[/color][color=#008000], [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior"[/color][color=#008000], [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Wulf, Lightsworn Beast"[/color][color=#008000], [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter"[/color][color=#008000], [/color][color=#008000]and [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Fabled Grimro[/color][color=#008000]!"[/color]

The five monsters instantly appeared right next to each other, forming a solid line of Defense. The Paladin unsheathed her sword and held it towards the sky, while the Warrior twirled his staff in fashion, ready to strike. The half-man, half-beast warrior bared his fangs against the foe, while the wolf snarled, releasing a wild howl. The last to appear was a dark angel, floating above the rest of the Lightsworns. Holding out her hands, two small orbs of light appeared, while the dark angel bestowed a devilish smile on her face.

[color=#008000]"Hope this will lend you a hand," [/color]Rujo said, forcing his monsters to battle.

[i]"Be careful, Rujo. This fight will be extraordinarily tough..." [/i]Krus said, still unsure of Rujo's plan.

[color=#008000]"Humph. I know that. Why do you think I'm here?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Not a damned thing!"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Ella scoffed, [/color][color=#800080]"Chain Healing, ACTIVATE!! Now [i]I'll[/i] be the one gaining Life Points! True, I only gain 500, but since you tried to send it to the Graveyard with Girastag's effect, it returns straight back into my Deck instead."[/color]

[color=#000000]Girastag had already charged up its cannon, but the artefact that it then shot at was unharmed. Instead, it managed to transform that cannon shot into a soothing aura that enveloped Ella's body, if only for a short while.

[b]Ella's LP: 4000 --> 4500[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]LP: 4500[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 35 (1 of which is Chain Healing)
Cards in Hand: 5
Cards on Field: N/A
Cards in Graveyard: N/A
Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

Victoria smirked at the play. [color=#800080]"Chain Healing? And you are using that card when it appears you have an Arcana Force Deck? That explains the look in your eyes. They are filled with rage towards me, but they are not the eyes of a duelist. They are a girl who I think does not fully comprehend what she has gotten herself into. So, since you are not a duelist, I will explain something to you. You may have 500 Life Points more than me, but soon, you will have 2100 Life Points less, as I am now going into my Battle Phase, and attacking you directly." [/color]Girastag started to charge up its cannon again. [color=#800080]"Next time, add in something that can actually hurt me...if there is a next time..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"You lie,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella stated coldly, [/color][color=#800080]"I [i]knew[/i] you'd summon something like Girastag all along, which is why I only set the one Chain Healing. And now's the part where I [i]really[/i] render its summon null and void. I discard Temperance from my hand!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A bright barrier in the shape of Temperance itself surrounded Ella, just as Girastag opened fire on the duelist. The blast connected, but Ella remained completely unharmed. The only change in appearance was a smirk across her face.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Next time, I suggest you don't underestimate the power of the light,"[/color][color=#000000] she added.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]LP: 4500
Cards in Deck: 35 (1 of which is Chain Healing)
Cards in Hand: 4
Cards on Field: N/A
Cards in Graveyard: Arcana Force XIV - Temperance
Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

"That dammed fool is going off on his own, but really we should all have someone as backup with us in the current situation. You guys stay here and hold off these bugs, I'm going down after him."

That said Renee dismissed all five duel spirits she had summoned, as the respective monsters faded out of sight. Running towards the hole, she slid down the crater before jumping inside. Looking around her, she could see several tunnels running off in various directions, and started to follow the one that had the most bugs down it, hoping that it would lead her to Kazuki before he really got himself in trouble.

[color=#FF8C00]"I have a bad feeling about this, are you sure we should be doing this." [/color]

"Sorry Swipe but if I didn't think it was necessary then I wouldn't do it. You should have known me long enough to remember that much."

[color=#FF8C00]"I do remember that but I still have a bad feeling about it."[/color]

"Well I'll be careful then, but we do need to get to the bottom of this, both figuratively and literally."

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas had some trouble maneuvering in the tunnel, mostly becuase of all the goo that was everywhere, but in the end he managed to catch up with Kazuki.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Hey Kazuki, if you're so hell-bent on doing this, then at least send someone to tell the others.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Okay okay, I get it. Reese?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki turned to the girl who had been silently following him the whole time.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]You go notify the others that I've found this tunnel, and that it probably leads to the Steelswarm hive. Oh, and take this with you for better transport.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He picked out a card from his deck and placed it in the Spell & Trap Card Zone.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]I activate Aqua Jet.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]An amphibian type jetpack with matching wings materialized on the girls back.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Come back to me when you delivered the message.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]The girl simply nodded for an answer and obediently went flying down the opposite direction of the tunnel.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Good thinking.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]The trio continued further into the darkness, until they saw a glimmer of light ahead.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Listen. Voices.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Damped voices could be heard coming from the light. Kazuki scooted down from the bear and lifted the Mother Grizzly card from the Duel Disk, making the bear disappear in the process, and adding the card to the deck. Kazuki and Atlas sneaked up to were the voices came from a saw a huge cave, full of cocoons. Kazuki was amazed by the sheer size of the cave, and the cocoon that was hung in the middle of it. Nothing good could ever come out of something that big.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Kazuki, look.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Infront of the giant cocoon, two persons stood, with some distance apart, apparently dueling. [/size][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]One of the persons was clearly a human girl, but the other one. What the hell was that? It looked human, but with insect features, many inscet features, like it was something out of an alien movie. He also saw some mechanical creatures standing on the side of the duel, with a boy on the front.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]The Arcana Force? Did they come hear to answer the threat of the Steelswarms to?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki didn't know how to interpret the situation, but he continued watching the duel silently from the shadows.[/size][/font]

Renee managed to intercept the fast flying girl coming towards her in the tunnel, and stopped to listen to her message.

"Thanks for telling me that, I'll go along and join him. Can you now go and take this message up to the surface for Dante and Rujo, you'll find them easily cause they are the two other humans you would have seen near the crater when you got here."

Seeing the girl nod, Renee let her go off, and continued to run down the tunnel, slowing down to a walk when she started to see the glimmer of light that Kazuki had seen just minutes ago. Coming up near the entrance, she managed to make out the forms of Kazuki and Atlas, and carefully walked towards them. Moving just behind them, she whispered,

"Do you guys know what's going on down there?"

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Renee's whisper made both Kazuki and Atlas almost jump out of their skin. They had been so glued to the duel that any attention to their surroundings were lost.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Renee? Geez, you almost gave me a heart attack![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He then quickly glanced over to the duel, to make they had not made their appaerance known.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Sorry for leaving you guys, but I just had a feeling something was going on down here. If you wanna know what's going on, I'm pretty sure this has something to do with it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He pointed to the pair of duelists in the cave.[/size][/font]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]* * *[/size][/font][/center]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Meanwhile, Reese had made her way out of the tunnel and on to street level, looking around to find these other "humans" the one in the tunnel had metioned. She heard a lot of commotion coming from around the nearby corner and flew past it only to be met by a battlefield. Some of the creatures did not look like humans, more like insects, but two figures however looked like that of Kazuki and the one she had met in the tunnel. They seemed to control the creatures that battled the insects so Reese ruled out that they were humans too. She floated towards them and tried to get there attention.[/size][/font]

Rujo and his new-found partner Dante were struggling to fend off the Steelswarm. [color=#008000]"Damn it, these things are like roaches. Take one out and two more appear. We'll never be able to hold them off like this."[/color]

Rujo glanced over to his partner momentarily before returning his focus to the Steelswarm. However, a large noise, what seemed like a loud jet-pack, seemed to occupy Rujo's ears, despite the chaos. He turned to see a young girl, wearing a blue-jeweled outfit, hovering right beside him. The girl spoke in a rather loud and annoying tone; perhaps it was a plea for attention. However, the message was that Kazuki had sent her here to get the two of us down into the hole.

[color=#008000]"You mean we have to go down in there," [/color]Rujo said, pointing towards the hole. [color=#008000]"I'm not that good with tight spaces..."[/color]

[i]"Rujo," [/i]Krus yelled. [i]"We are fighting a losing battle. We must retreat for now. We must trust this girl."[/i]

[color=#008000]"Alright, whatever you say," [/color]responded Rujo. [color=#008000]"Hey Dante? You up for kicking some real Steelswarm ass?"[/color]

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1323963144' post='5708514']
Rujo and his new-found partner Dante were struggling to fend off the Steelswarm. [color=#008000]"Damn it, these things are like roaches. Take one out and two more appear. We'll never be able to hold them off like this."[/color]

Rujo glanced over to his partner momentarily before returning his focus to the Steelswarm. However, a large noise, what seemed like a loud jet-pack, seemed to occupy Rujo's ears, despite the chaos. He turned to see a young girl, wearing a blue-jeweled outfit, hovering right beside him. The girl spoke in a rather loud and annoying tone; perhaps it was a plea for attention. However, the message was that Kazuki had sent her here to get the two of us down into the hole.

[color=#008000]"You mean we have to go down in there," [/color]Rujo said, pointing towards the hole. [color=#008000]"I'm not that good with tight spaces..."[/color]

[i]"Rujo," [/i]Krus yelled. [i]"We are fighting a losing battle. We must retreat for now. We must trust this girl."[/i]

[color=#008000]"Alright, whatever you say," [/color]responded Rujo. [color=#008000]"Hey Dante? You up for kicking some real Steelswarm ass?"[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#FF0000]"Anything to get rid of these once and for all. Just give me one second..." [/color]Dante said, as he searched through his deck once again. [color=#FF0000]"We need to retreat for now, so they'll be attacking...but only hit this. I activate the trap known as Mirrior Force!" [/color]He placed the card in his duel disk and watched as an invisible force field like thing surrounded the front of them. [color=#FF0000]"Now, let's get out of here!"[/color]

He ran with Rujo, Krus, and Neos Alius towards the hole. As he did, he had Escuaridao and Absolute Zero return back into their card forms, as he placed them back in his extra deck. Then he returned the cards in his graveyard back to his deck as well.

[color=#696969][i]Boss! Ya think Ella and the Arcana Force are alright? [/i][/color]Neos Alius asked, as he stood near the hole next to Dante.

Dante nodded and smiled. [color=#FF0000]"I'm positive! Now let's go!" [/color]He then jumped into the small, having Neos Alius follow him.

Victoria continued with her turn, as if her monster's damage being negated didn't affect the eventual outcome of the duel in the slightest, but merely postponed her victory. [color=#800080]"I was wondering if you were competent enough to have Temperance in your Deck. I had assumed, because of your ridiculous play earlier, you, in fact, did not. But I figure even you can somehow manage to surprise me. However, I still have the field advantage. You have nothing but 4, soon to be 5, cards in your hand, and a slight lead in Life Points. And unless you happen to have some degree of control over probability, every single one of your Arcana Force cards has a 50% chance of failing you in the end. So I will set 2 cards, end my turn, and watch your eventual downfall."[/color]

[color=#800080]Victoria: [/color]4000 LP
Hand: 2
Monsters: Girastag (2600 ATK|LV7)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: Cell
Banished: None

[color=#800080]"Eventual defeat MY ASS!!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella shouted confidently, [/color][color=#800080]"DRAW!! And I'll start by summoning in Attack Position a monster that's never failed me. Come forth, Arcana Force I - The Magician!"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Alright, LET'S DO THIS!!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician jumped right into the fray, hopping left and right a few times and throwing a few punches in a fit of energy, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Yeah, let's see how this big bad bug likes to get owned!"[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 4/1100 ATK/1100 DEF[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]In the meantime, Ella had flipped a coin. It soared into the air a good couple of feet, before finally succumbing to the effects of gravity and falling back down to the sewer floors, landing on what appeared to be a picture of a Winged Kuriboh face-up.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Like I said, he never fails me,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella stated, with a smirk across her face, [/color][color=#800080]"Lemme explain, when I get heads, like I have, The Magician's Attack Power is doubled for any turn I play a Spell Card, and I have just the card [i]for[/i] it. Heavy Storm, activate!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34 (1 of which is Chain Healing)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 3[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Arcana Force I - The Magician (AP)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Arcana Force XIV - Temperance, Heavy Storm (in use)[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

Victoria flipped up one of her Traps. [color=#800080]"First, in response to your Normal Summoning of the Magician, I activate Widespread Dud." [/color]Both Girastag and The Magician had wires wrap around them and connect them together as two bombs were placed on the array, one next to either monster. [color=#800080]"Widespread Dud will destroy our monsters if it is destroyed." [/color]When Heavy Storm was activated, Victoria simply smirked. [color=#800080]"Foolish child. You think you can clear our field with that? I have news for you. You cannot. I activate my set Quick-Play Spell Card, First Step Towards Infestation." [/color]In the blink of an eye, Girastag collapsed back into black goo, leaving behind The Magician as the storm picked up. [color=#800080]"First Step Towards Infestation returns Girastag to my hand to allow me to draw a card, but since Girastag has left, Widespread Dud destroys itself, and when that occurs..." [/color]The bomb around The Magician went off, detonating Ella's companion in a fiery plume that was extinguished by the storm, leaving behind no trace of the monster.

"What the hell?!" one of the Laval Gunners cried out at the reconstruction of a hive and now the creation of some sort of turret. Those warriors were angry now, feeling as though the speed of the recovery was mocking their efforts entirely. Enraged, a good portion of the Gunners in the area began flying at high speeds around the hives, firing at each and every one they could get to before any of the turrets fired.

"Cocky idiots." a cannoneer insulted how reckless their fellow soldiers were being. Unfortunately, they couldn't do much but fulfill their duty of long ranged shots, so they did as such.

"Holy hell... what did I hit?" the groggy Sena questioned as she began to get up.

"Sena! Oh thank Omega you're up!"

"... Don't ever say that ag-" before the blonde could even get on him about what he just said, a multitude of explosions and other battle sound effects blasted through her ears. The woman looked up to see, not only that the Lavals had arrived, but the Steelswarm were here too. "... Oh god."

"Sena! We have t-"

"Shut up! I'm thinking!" she silenced him before the words got out. They both knew they had to do something. The two felt [i]especially[/i] responsible because the Steelswarm were the Vylon's enemy above all others, and it was their job to stop them. 'How?' was the question. The duo didn't even know where to start with this war having broke out in such a short time after Sena fainted.

There was that other... wench. But she was likely still unconscious. They couldn't even find her in the middle of all this.

[color=#ff8c00]"That... didn't... hurt!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician had managed to teleport out of the field and off to the sidelines, but he did so just a [i]little[/i] too late to evade the trap itself. Unfortunately, he was going to be out of it for a good while. Ella was on her own once again.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You... B****!! How [i]dare[/i] you hurt the best friend I ever had?! What the hell did he ever do to [i]you[/i]?!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella took some time to calm down from her outburst, if only so she could actually think of a way to punish her opponent, before letting out a brief sigh, [/color][color=#800080]"Oh well, at least I can make you pay for it. I activate Celestial Transformation, allowing me to summon Airknight Parshath in Attack Position. True, his Attack Power's cut in half and he dies at the end of my turn, by hey, he's out there. And that's all I care about because now I can sacrifice him to summon Neo Parshath, the Sky Paladin, also in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]A centaur-like being appeared out of nowhere in particular, but as quickly as it appeared, it had vanished. In its place was a synthetic-looking angel, whose body was surrounded by a strange halo of some sort, with what looked to be feathers sticking out from the bottom, and the top left and right. The body itself seemed to have a similar appearance to the centaur's top half of the body, as was the sword and shield that it carried with it, but it wasn't easy to tell.

[b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 7/2300 ATK/2000 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Now it's about time you felt some justice!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella scolded, [/color][color=#800080]"All 2300 Attack Points worth of it! Neo Parshath, direct attack!"[/color]

[color=#000000]The sword on Neo Parshath's arm glowed brightly, as it soared right into the unholy creature that was Ella's opponent and drove the sword straight into her chest... only to pull it back out with an equally excruciating force.[/color]

[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34 (1 of which is Chain Healing)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 0[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Neo Parshath, the Sky Paladin (AP, currently attacking)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Arcana Force XIV - Temperance, Heavy Storm, Arcana Force I - The Magician, Celestial Transformation, Airknight Parshath[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

Victoria would have been stabbed and severely injured if not for the interference of a card from her hand. A strange creature that looked like it was made from a cross between a pendulum, a clock, and some sort of other fiend popped up in between Victoria and Parshath, and sent out a wave of sound that stopped Parshath in its tracks. (0 DEF|LV1) [color=#800080]"This is Battle Fader, one of the few cards I retained from my original deck. If you attack me directly, he Special Summons himself, negates the attack, and ends the Battle Phase." [/color]The monster continued to swing his pendulum back and forth, creating a ticking at the apex of each swing.

Marcus winced, looking back and forth before the two duelists with an increasing sense of agitation. Exactly who was he was supposed to root for? One side was Tori, but she was corrupted by Steelswarm, and considering what they did to her, he doubted they could reliably be considered the side of righteousness. That said, the other girl seemed associated with Fairies and Arcana Force, but she was so hostile and aggressive that he couldn't dub them the side of righteousness either.

So if Steelswarm were "evil" and his friend was a Steelswarm, what did that exactly mean? But if the avatar for creatures of light was malicious and cruel, what did that say for them? Worse was, both of them were humans, probably called by Ancient Fairy Dragon the same as he. Were all the humans like this? If so, what did that say for Ancient Fairy Dragon's judge of character?

What did it say about him?

Shika grumbled in suppressed agony as she tried to life her head up off the ground, and only succeeded to the accompaniment of a crushing sensation in her skull. Magical Merchant was in the middle of trying to shove some of the jewels from the fallen Duelist's Duel Disk into his satchel, and stopped dead in his tracks as Shika fixed him with a groggy, but magnificently icy glare. Skika's focus quickly turned to the chaos around her, and managed to sit up.

"Where the hell are we and what the heck happened?" she groaned tiredly to her loyal Monster familiar.

As Ella had nothing left to do, Victoria drew her card. [color=#800080]"I draw, and I will Normal Summon Steelswarm Caller in Attack Mode." [/color]Another mass of Cell-based goop formed next to Battle Fader, and formed into a person-sized blob, though this one sprouted orange butterfly-like wings as it opened its gaping maw, the goo receding to reveal a skinny, gangly figure. (1700 ATK|LV4) [color=#800080]"Next, I will activate Double Summon, allowing me to Normal Summon again, so I will Tribute Steelswarm Caller to Tribute Summon Steelswarm Girastag!" [/color]Caller emitted a deathly moan before dissolving into smile, and allowing that slime to accumulate until Girastag emerged once more from the pile. (2600 ATK|LV7) [color=#800080]"And, once again, I will send your Sky Paladin to the Graveyard to gain 1000 Life Points." [/color]As she said this, Girastag started to charge up its cannon.
(If No Response)
Girastag fired its cannon, disintegrating Neo-Parshath into motes of light, which Girastag then sucked into his cannon. His tail opened up, and showered those motes of light on Victoria, allowing the hybrid to close her eyes and bathe in the glorious cascade. ([color=#800080]Victoria: [/color]4000 LP -> 5000 LP) [color=#800080]"Ah, that was refreshing. However, the effect of my Caller also activates, Special Summoning another Steelswarm monster, albeit Level 4 or lower, from my Deck, and I choose Steelswarm Needle!" [/color]A large humanoid hornet-like creature buzzed down to Victoria's level, brandishing a nasty stinger. [color=#800080]"Sadly, I will be unable to defeat you this turn, but I doubt there is much you can do with 50 Life Points. So, my Steelswarms, attack Ella directly!" [/color]Both monsters fired their attacks, their cannon and stinger, respectively, at the helpless duelist.

[color=#000000]The two combined attacks were on the verge of killing the poor young woman. It was a miracle that she even still [i]breathed[/i], but the attacks have left her sprawling along the ground. It was at that moment that she lost all conciousness.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Ella's LP: 4500 --> 50[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]An agonizingly long time had passed before she found the strength in herself to recover. Even then, she was hanging on by a thread, and she was beginning to lose hope. But she had to keep fighting. Even if it was just one last assault on Victoria's Life Points. Presumably Victoria hadn't declared the end of her turn yet, but it was too late for [i]that[/i].[/color]

[color=#800080]"I activate Cup of Ace, allowing me to draw 2 cards... assuming I get heads, of course, which we'll see about right now!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella flipped the same coin as earlier, and got heads again, [/color][color=#800080]"Look at that, heads. That's two more cards for me!"[/color]

[color=#000000]She tried to sound excited, but then reality sunk in at the last second, as she started to fear drawing a couple of duds. The first was Light Barrier, which was completely useless for the moment, but the second? Salvation.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Now, let's get this party started,"[/color][color=#000000] she said enthusiastically, [/color][color=#800080]"Since you were moronic enough to kill exactly 4 of my fairies, I can Special Summon Archlord Kristya in Attack, and once I do, I can select one of those Fairies and add it back to my hand. Most logical choice, you might ask? The Magician of course, 'cause now I get to summon him in Attack Position!"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Alright, no more Mr. Nice Guy,"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]The Magician stepped back up to the plate, before noting the new angel-like creature at his side, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Oh hey, a new ally. Sweet, let's go kick some ass out there tonight!"[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 8/2800 ATK/2300 DEF[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 4/1100 ATK/1100 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"I assume you remember him from last time?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella asked spitefully, [/color][color=#800080]"Well, maybe he'll be different this time, around, since I summoned him again. Let's find out, shall we?"[/color]

[color=#000000]A second flip of the coin had turn out to become heads once again. Either this coin was weighted the whole time, or Ella had extraordinary luck this time around. Whatever the case, the push had just become much easier, as all Ella needed to do was activate Light Barrier and have The Magician destroy Steelswarm Needle, and she'd be able to gain some much needed Life Points in no time.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Nope, same as always,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella shrugged as she said this, [/color][color=#800080]"Oh well, at least now I can activate Light Barrier. Not only does this allow The Magician to double its Attack Power through his own effect, but it also gives me Life Points equal to the Attack Power of any monster it destroys by battle. Speaking of which, the first thing I'll do is have Archlord Kristya to destroy that cursed Girastag!"[/color]

Archived