Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (Started/Accepting in OOC)

iCherry

[color=#800080]"Well... I was meant to ask if the Vylons were forced into this, but..."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Ella froze. She wasn't sure what to do, whether to fight, or to stand by idly. Eventually, she nodded, before rising up again.[/color]

[color=#000000]***[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, The Magician was just heading along his way to meet up with the Arcana Force, when all of a sudden, he heard water being sprayed from somewhere below his current location.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Wait a minute, what the hell?"[/color][color=#000000] he wondered, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"No-one cleans sewers. Something must be going on down there..."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician remained still for a moment, before shrugging it off and moving on, unaware of the trouble beneath his feet.[/color]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shika braced for impact by reaching out with her hand and snatching Magical Merchant out of the air.

"Hey, what are you-" Merchant began to protest, but his circumstances immediately changed for the worse. Shika lobbed him straight onto the Set card she had placed on the field a turn earlier.

"Why don't you do something useful for once?" she snarled viciously, a scowl planted on her lips. Magical Merchant could only blubber and whine profusely before he shattered into a million pieces, swallowed up by the Vylon's blue light.

Shika smirked as she skidded backwards, her black shoes scraping against the concrete. "Your little fairy doesn't scare me!" she shouted triumphantly. "You triggered Magical Merchant's effect!"

The dust from the attack cleared, revealing a very flustered (and badly singed) Merchant. Looking at Shika piteously, he unceremoniously dumped the spell card "Recurring Nightmare" into her hand and fluttered back to his original position.

"Why don't you ever Flip Summon me?" he whined. "I [i]hate[/i] being hi-" He stopped his railing when he saw Shika's fingers curl up into a fist.

"Yeah, so... because of the deck you built, I had to get rid of half the cards before I found this Spell. So thanks for that," the insect pouted, pointing to her Graveyard, which was now full of cards.

Ignoring his remarks, Shika simply smiled coldly at her opponent. Little did the Merchant know, she [i]loved[/i] cards in her Graveyard.

[please note that I simulating my draws on DN, so I am NOT godmodding at any point in which I duel.]

Shika LP - 2300

The swarms continued to creep close and closer to the two HEROs. Every bubble that blasted a creature into black ichor, every wave that swept away a group of the monsters and pulverized them into dark goo, another group of the critters skittered towards the two. They crawled on the walls and ceiling, eventually managing to drop on the HEROs, covering them in their own bile, the sticky slime oozing into the gaps of their armor and suits. They could struggle and try to escape, but the hundreds of Steelswarm Cells made sure they would never leave as the goop encased Ocean and Bubbleman, cocooning them. Several small creatures, larger than the Cells, took the cocoons deeper into the growing hive as the swarm of Cells proceeded to sweep for more trespassers...

"Haha! Eat that!" Sena shouted, rubbing in the fact that she just inflicted some good damage. She was dancing around a bit, moving her arms up and down vigorously with her hands balled up into fists. The woman looked like a stupidly gleeful child. Vylon Cube began to rematerialize onto the field by his master, only to be whacked by one of the fists.

"Ow!"

"... Oh, whoops." Sena apologized for not even noticing her partner return. She started scratching the back of her head while nervously giggling and blushing all embarrassed. "I'm just gonna end my turn now..."

"Geez..." Vylon Cube let out a very annoyed sigh. He was happy that Sena didn't just lash out at him again at least. He turned back to the battlefield, only looking up at his superior with admiration. The three Equipment Spells were all rotating around Vylon Sigma, waiting for further use.

LP - 4000
Hand: 3
MZ: Vylon Sigma
S/T: Segment, Material, Component(On Sigma) + Set Card

The stare off between Silver and the Legionnaires continued, neither side looked as if they were breaking a sweat, until a tiny drop of sweat started to run down Silver's face.

"[color=#006400][b]Quick he's breaking a sweat, launch the Aklys![/b][/color]" commanded one of the Legionnaires as the others got ready to launch the Aklys at Silver, Phalanx stepped in to continue his explanation.

"[color=#DAA520][b]Stop! I an prove that he is one of us.[/b][/color]" Phalanx turned to Silver "[color=#DAA520][b]Quick get the Dragunity Legionnaire and Dragunity Aklys cards![/b][/color]"

"[b]Ok.[/b]" replied Silver who reached for his cards and then lifted them up as if he was drawing a card from his deck in a duel.

"[color=#DAA520][b]See guys he is the one to command our tribe.[/b][/color]" Phalanx stated as Silver started to put the cards away. The Legionnaires looked unsure at first, but after noticing Dragunity Arma Leyvaten come down to their level from the top of the cliff, they had no choice but to accept Silver into the tribe.

"[color=#FF8C00][b]So this is the duelist that is to command us?[/b][/color]" asked Leyvaten who stared at Silver with a straight face

"[b]Yes that is me, i had no idea what i was in this world for until i met Phalanx here, and i hope to proudly lead your tribe to victory.[/b]"

"[color=#FF8C00][b]So be it, follow me. you don't want to be down there if an enemy comes.[/b][/color]" Leyvaten Calmly said as he led Silver to higher ground to where he was staying. As they were about to climb the cliff-face, Leyvaten offered to take Silver up there himself. After about 2 seconds thinking about it, Silver climbed onto Leyvaten. As they got to the top Silver jumped off and decided to wait, out of sight.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323133348' post='5689551']
[color=#800080]"Well... I was meant to ask if the Vylons were forced into this, but..."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Ella froze. She wasn't sure what to do, whether to fight, or to stand by idly. Eventually, she nodded, before rising up again.[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, The Magician was just heading along his way to meet up with the Arcana Force, when all of a sudden, he heard water being sprayed from somewhere below his current location.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Wait a minute, what the hell?"[/color][color=#000000] he wondered, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"No-one cleans sewers. Something must be going on down there..."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician remained still for a moment, before shrugging it off and moving on, unaware of the trouble beneath his feet.[/color]
[/quote]

Dante smiled and nodded. [color=#FF0000]"Alright, guess we're going out for an all out assault on the Vylon and Evil HEROes!" [/color]he said, looking at Neos. [color=#FF0000]"Not trying to take your place on telling people what to do...but a suggestion. I say call in every HERO you can. The fusions especially."[/color]

[color=#696969][i]An interesting plan Dante...all the Fusion HEROes shall be called. [/i][/color]Neos said nodding. [color=#696969][i]But the Neos warriors won't. That I myself will take care of.[/i][/color]

Dante nodded and turned to Ella. [color=#FF0000]"C'mon. We should get ready for when Magician returns with the Arcana Force tribe." [/color]he said, walking out with her, Neos Alius, and Neos himself.

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1323139567' post='5689907']
The swarms continued to creep close and closer to the two HEROs. Every bubble that blasted a creature into black ichor, every wave that swept away a group of the monsters and pulverized them into dark goo, another group of the critters skittered towards the two. They crawled on the walls and ceiling, eventually managing to drop on the HEROs, covering them in their own bile, the sticky slime oozing into the gaps of their armor and suits. They could struggle and try to escape, but the hundreds of Steelswarm Cells made sure they would never leave as the goop encased Ocean and Bubbleman, cocooning them. Several small creatures, larger than the Cells, took the cocoons deeper into the growing hive as the swarm of Cells proceeded to sweep for more trespassers...
[/quote]

[color=#40E0D0]"This does it...Ocean...we'll have to call for support...." [/color]Bubbleman groaned as he tried to get the Steelswarm Cells off them, before the cocoon process began.

Ocean bashed a few with his staff, but it was no use. [color=#0000CD][i]I've been trying for the past few seconds, Bubbleman! [/i][/color]he yelled back, as they were now in the cocoons.

The two HEROes of water were now stuck in cocoons and being dragged into the hive, knowing that the end was coming for them... The two HEROes could only hope that Neos or someone from the city would come and search for them...but the chances of it happening...were slim to none.

It took a lot of time and work, but at long last, Marcus managed to half-carry, half-lug Tori to the city entrance, where he promptly fell to his knees, panting as if he had just ran a marathon. Even with Arma-san capable of lifting the girl, his stature was far too small to support her entire body without placing too much strain on Marcus' back to do it jointly, and she was too big for the dragon to do alone without dragging her, so Marcus had resigned himself to the fact he'd have to do most of the work himself.

But now he was here, at the city, and what he needed to do was catch his breath before looking for someone who could help out, or get a doctor. Was there even any doctors in Hero City?

[color=#ffa500]"Humans don't have much stamina, do they?"[/color] Arma-san wondered, his voice carrying an undercurrent of smugness.

Tori stirred in her sleep as she rested on Marcus' back.

The HEROS couldn't tell what was happening, but as they were brought further into the sewers, the stone walls gave way to a strange substance that resembled webbing, but was dark and slimy, like the cocoons they were encased in. Eventually, they reached the deepest parts of the sewer, a huge circular chamber several stories tall, where there were hundreds of pods covering the walls. Inside of these pods were Steelswarm Cells in various stages of development, while a few larger pods had something larger growing within. They were attached to a central column, and they could feel their bodies start to change and morph. Slowly, a siren song entered their minds, a pleasurable feeling circulating through their brains, weakening their wills and telling them to submit to the hive mind, to become a part of the hive, where their only care would be to consume and convert.
Under the reign of the Steelswarm, there would be eternal peace. No wars. No crime. No violence. With the exception of those who resisted consumption and conversion, everyone would be happy as a part of the mind. Everyone's thoughts would be shared. Everyone's desires would be unified. Everyone would be Steelswarm, and everyone would like it. Those that dared to defy the Steelswarm would be swiftly eliminated, as they would serve no use for the hive.

[color=#000000]The Magician continued to search for the rest of the Arcana Force, only to find that Marcus and Tori had arrived in Hero City. If the two of them were any good... no, if [i]either[/i] of them were any good duelists, they'd be a great help to the Heroes.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Greetings," [/color][color=#000000]The Magician greeted, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"You don't happen to be available for a war against the Vylons and Evil Heroes, do you?"[/color]

[color=#000000]***

Meanwhile, the remaining Arcana Force warriors were already on the opposite side of the city. However, they weren't here because of the war against the Vylons and Evil Heroes. They were here because their leader, The World, had sensed a disturbance somewhere beneath these grounds. Now, if only they could find an entrance to the sewers.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Hmm, one would think the Heroes would be aware of this by now,"[/color][color=#000000] The World mused to himself, obviously having acquired a strong reading from this disturbance, [/color][color=#800000]"Fool, go to their council and mention our arrival."[/color]

[color=#008080]"On it, boss,"[/color][color=#000000] The Fool stated, [/color][color=#008080]"Should I find The Magician, too?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"No, he'll find us soon enough,"[/color][color=#000000] was the World's reply.[/color]

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1323186665' post='5690571']
Tori stirred in her sleep as she rested on Marcus' back.

The HEROS couldn't tell what was happening, but as they were brought further into the sewers, the stone walls gave way to a strange substance that resembled webbing, but was dark and slimy, like the cocoons they were encased in. Eventually, they reached the deepest parts of the sewer, a huge circular chamber several stories tall, where there were hundreds of pods covering the walls. Inside of these pods were Steelswarm Cells in various stages of development, while a few larger pods had something larger growing within. They were attached to a central column, and they could feel their bodies start to change and morph. Slowly, a siren song entered their minds, a pleasurable feeling circulating through their brains, weakening their wills and telling them to submit to the hive mind, to become a part of the hive, where their only care would be to consume and convert.
Under the reign of the Steelswarm, there would be eternal peace. No wars. No crime. No violence. With the exception of those who resisted consumption and conversion, everyone would be happy as a part of the mind. Everyone's thoughts would be shared. Everyone's desires would be unified. Everyone would be Steelswarm, and everyone would like it. Those that dared to defy the Steelswarm would be swiftly eliminated, as they would serve no use for the hive.
[/quote]
Ocean and Bubbleman didn't have control of themselves...they only knew one thing: serve the hive, bring eternal peace. After time, the two HEROes of water were bound by the Steelswarm hive, with no way of returning to the life they knew once before.

[color=#40E0D0]"Eternal peace...." [/color]Bubbleman mumbled, almost chanting. [color=#40E0D0]"Serve the hive...bring eternal peace..."[/color]

Ocean finally came to as well, though it was the same thing. [i][color=#0000CD]Serve the hive...bring eternal peace...[/color][/i]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323203823' post='5691089']
[color=#000000]Meanwhile, the remaining Arcana Force warriors were already on the opposite side of the city. However, they weren't here because of the war against the Vylons and Evil Heroes. They were here because their leader, The World, had sensed a disturbance somewhere beneath these grounds. Now, if only they could find an entrance to the sewers.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Hmm, one would think the Heroes would be aware of this by now,"[/color][color=#000000] The World mused to himself, obviously having acquired a strong reading from this disturbance, [/color][color=#800000]"Fool, go to their council and mention our arrival."[/color]

[color=#008080]"On it, boss,"[/color][color=#000000] The Fool stated, [/color][color=#008080]"Should I find The Magician, too?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"No, he'll find us soon enough,"[/color][color=#000000] was the World's reply.[/color]
[/quote]

Neos continued to ready things for this war, but noticed The Fool walking into the room. [i][color=#696969]The Fool...first The Magician and now you. I suppose something is up isn't it? [/color][/i]Unbeknown to The Fool or The World, Neos had sent Ocean and Bubbleman to the sewers, to scout out for the Vylon or the Evil HEROes. [color=#696969][i]So, what has The World sent you to tell me, Fool?[/i][/color]

Lily and AJ had began wandering through the city yet again, with Lily admiring the sights and AJ on the lookout to make some cash. Spotting one of the various HERO's Duel Machines, he swiftly talked Lily into trying out Dueling.

"But... I'm not very good at all!" She whined. She actually wasn't, as far as she knew; She had only won a duel once before, and that was against one of her former employer's children.

"Nonsense. If Ancient Fairy Dragon called you here, then you certainly must possess some ability. Come, let us test you." AJ poked his head out of his jar. "Maybe, if you're good enough... You could even nab the attention of some of the higher-ups around here..." A small chuckle escaped from his mouth, his tone tipping towards mania.

"If you say so..." replied Lily, who then proceeded to walk towards the Dueling Machine.
---
"Welcome to the HERO City Dueling Network. Name?" asked the machine.

"Lily." she responded, slightly nervous.

"Welcome..." The machine paused. "Lily." It responded with her own voice, as if to poke fun at her. "As you are currently unregistered, I will allow you to go first."

'How kind!' Lily thought, a smile crossing her face. She reached into AJ's jar and procured her own Duel Disk, which was very angled in appearance and had a light purple coloring to it.

"Now, Lily, remember to just think before you act. Don't want you screwing up here." AJ chimed in, using a tone that made it sound like he was mocking Lily.

[spoiler=DUEL]
TURN 1:
Lily drew her opening hand, and was surprised at what she was actually holding.
'Umm.... Let's see. One for One, Tri-Wight Zone, Ancient Jar, Foolish Burial, Tri Wight Zone and Atlantean Pikeman..." She thought for a moment. "I activate One For One!" She declared, placing said card in her Spell/Trap Zone. "By sending Atlantean Pikeman from my hand to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon one Flamvell Guard from my deck..." She put Atlantean Pikeman into the Grave slot on her Duel Disk, then swiped her deck up and placed Flamvell Guard on the field. In a beautiful burst of flames, a dragon-like creature rose before her. She backed away nervously. She wasn't used to the monsters actually appearing, so her reaction was only natural.

"Next," she began, "I'll summon my Ancient Jar from my hand in face-up attack position." She placed Ancient Jar in her Spell/Trap card zone, and her friend suddenly rose from a shadow in the ground.

"HEY!" He objected, not expecting to be used just yet. "I was sleeping!"

'Too bad...' she thought, smiling. "You'll only be out for a little bit, AJ. Don't worry." She picked up her Extra Deck and looked around for whatever Synchro monsters that she had put in it. Finding a Level 2, her smile grew wider. "I tune my Flamvell Guard and my Ancient Jar for Formula Synchron!" She exclaimed.

Flamvell Guard, whose interest had seemingly been piqued by this development, looked over at AJ. He ran towards the jar, scooped it up and devoured it. Suddenly, in a burst of white light, his form began to change into that of a Formula 1 race car.

"Lily! This isn't the most pleasant thing-" AJ's voice was silenced, or at least it was for now.

"With Formula Synchron's effect, I draw 1 card." She swiped up her card as it popped out from the deck slot. 'Perfect.' "Next, I play Tri-Wight. This lets me bring out 3 Level 2 or lower normal monsters from my Graveyard." She placed Flamvell Guard, Atlantean Pikeman, and Ancient Jar, who still looked a little shocked, into her Monster Zones. Each had a look of slight confusion on their face.

"I'll set one more card in my Spell and Trap Zone and end my turn."

LILY:
Field: 4 Monsters (Flamvell Guard, Ancient Jar, Atlantean Pikeman, Formula Synchron), 1 Set Spell/Trap cards.
Hand: 2
LP: 4000

[/spoiler]

Marcus gave the strange monster a look, half-disgust, half-confusion. "You do see someone unconscious and probably needing a doctor, right?" he asked, gesturing towards Tori. He was about to chew the Magician out more, but Arma-san made his presence known by darting into view, looking around rapidly while tensing his fists.

[color=#ffa500]"War? Where?!"[/color] he asked, sounding delighted, which only made Marcus glare at him. [color=#ffa500]"Whose side would I be on?"[/color]

"Aren't we here for a completely different reason?" Marcus demanded, then sighed. Like the young dragon could be expected to remember THAT detail.

Slowly, the two heroes continued their transformations into proper members of the Steelswarm. Ocean sprouted large moth-like wings as his crest folded back, and his now-naked body became covered in chitinous black armor plating. Finally, a monstrous, toothless maw formed where his mouth would be as his eyes became beady white circles. Bubbleman, on the other hand, felt his armor dissolve as he, too, was surrounded by the insectoid plating, but his helmet became a bit more special than Ocean's, with orange lenses containing his beady eyes, allowing him to see. While Ocean's wings allowed him to glide, Bubbleman's would give him lift. Finally, a bulbous thorax popped out of his rear, and a sharp stinger emerged. The cocoons opened, revealing a new Steelswarm Caller and Steelswarm Needle. They would be unable to talk like a human ever again, but they were now telepathically connected to the hive, nothing more than mindless drones.

[color=#008080]"He only told me to tell you that we've arrived."[/color][color=#000000] The Fool explained, [/color][color=#008080]"However, we can't help you with whatever it was you originally wanted us for just yet. The World senses a disturbance beneath these grounds, and we need access to the sewers before he can examine it more thoroughly. We're not sure what's going on, but perhaps this could be a bigger than the Evil Heroes [i]or[/i] the traitorous Vylons. I just hope all of us are still able to deal with it. By the way, what happened to The Magician?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"The Magician?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella lit up, [/color][color=#800080]"He was going to find you guys and tell you about the war,"[/color]

[color=#008080]"I see,"[/color][color=#000000] The Fool mused, [/color][color=#008080]"I'll just hope for you humans' sake that he comes back, and preferably with support."[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323222896' post='5691876']
[color=#008080]"He only told me to tell you that we've arrived."[/color][color=#000000] The Fool explained, [/color][color=#008080]"However, we can't help you with whatever it was you originally wanted us for just yet. The World senses a disturbance beneath these grounds, and we need access to the sewers before he can examine it more thoroughly. We're not sure what's going on, but perhaps this could be a bigger than the Evil Heroes [i]or[/i] the traitorous Vylons. I just hope all of us are still able to deal with it. By the way, what happened to The Magician?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"The Magician?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella lit up, [/color][color=#800080]"He was going to find you guys and tell you about the war,"[/color]

[color=#008080]"I see,"[/color][color=#000000] The Fool mused, [/color][color=#008080]"I'll just hope for you humans' sake that he comes back, and preferably with support."[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#696969][i]The sewers...I sent Ocean and Bubbleman down there earlier. To make sure the Vylon or Evil HEROes wasn't using the sewers to enter the city. [/i][/color]Neos said, crossing his arms. He sighed and looked at The Fool. [color=#696969][i]I suppose we'll have to send others down there.[/i][/color]

Dante stood up and lifted his left hand. [color=#FF0000]"Allow me. I'll go with The Fool and The World down into the sewers to find out what is down there." [/color]he said with a smirk. [color=#FF0000]"And don't worry about me, I'll have Neos Alius to make sure I'll be alright. Ain't that right, Alius?" [/color]Dante turned to Neos Alius, who he saw nodding, giving him a thumbs up.

[color=#696969][i]Alright, Neos Alius...Dante...get down there to help! [/i][/color]Neos said nodded, as he looked at The Fool. [color=#696969][i]Take him with you and tell The World that he is an ally.[/i][/color]

X X X X X X X X X

Though, saving Bubbleman and Ocean was no use. They had already become servants to the Steelswarm hive and its queen. Which means, they'd be attacking they're fellow HEROes without any choice.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1323141349' post='5689967']
"Haha! Eat that!" Sena shouted, rubbing in the fact that she just inflicted some good damage. She was dancing around a bit, moving her arms up and down vigorously with her hands balled up into fists. The woman looked like a stupidly gleeful child. Vylon Cube began to rematerialize onto the field by his master, only to be whacked by one of the fists.

"Ow!"

"... Oh, whoops." Sena apologized for not even noticing her partner return. She started scratching the back of her head while nervously giggling and blushing all embarrassed. "I'm just gonna end my turn now..."

"Geez..." Vylon Cube let out a very annoyed sigh. He was happy that Sena didn't just lash out at him again at least. He turned back to the battlefield, only looking up at his superior with admiration. The three Equipment Spells were all rotating around Vylon Sigma, waiting for further use.

LP - 4000
Hand: 3
MZ: Vylon Sigma
S/T: Segment, Material, Component(On Sigma) + Set Card
[/quote]

"Wow, you must be a good seven years old, huh?" sneered Shika with a repulsed look on her face. "Well, it is no matter. If you're a duelist that still plays around with little fairies, then I suppose that there is no way for me to possibly lose to begin with..."

Shika snatched a card from her deck and grinned, immediately slapping it onto her disk.

"I play Dark Grepher! And with his effect, I can discard Destiny Hero - Malicious from my hand..." Shika carelessly flicked the card into the grave slot. "... and then I can send a Black Salvo from my Deck to the Graveyard!" Grepher raised his rotting sword threateningly, and Shika allowed herself a cruel smile.

"Any chains, little girl?"

"S-Shut up! I was caught up in the moment!" the frustrated Sena cried out immediately to defend herself. She wasn't lying when she was a little too happy about the hit she landed, but still...

"Apparently, so was my head..." Vylon Cube complained and groaned, holding his rather small head to maybe ease the pain and brace himself for another hit. It was like whenever he opened his mouth, that itself was an excuse for Sena to get violent with him.

"You, shut up. You, no chain." Sena commanded her spirit partner to close his trap while she was still being nice, then responded to the opponent's question, trying to ignore the 'little girl' part. ... Growling a little out of anger meant the woman was obviously failing.

"Heh... am I hurting your feelings? I'm so sorry..." Shika snarled, biting off the last word with a bitter snap.

"Now... prepare to be eliminated, you little runt. I remove Black Salvo, Witch of the Black Rose, Phantom of Chaos, Dekochi, Steelswarm Grez, Caius the Shadow Monarch, and Battle Fader from the game to Summon my ultimate beast!"

An ominous mist surrounded Shika's Graveyard before something gargantuan shot out of it like a black cannon. It unfurled its wings slowly, revealing a beautiful jewel-studded frame that was as black as night.

"Rise, my beautiful queen of all dragons, and may the only emotion my opponent experiences upon your arrival be sheer agony! Make your presence known, Rainbow Dark Dragon!"

RDD let out an earsplitting roar that shook the streets and sent leaves skittering from trees. [4000 ATK]

Shika licked her lips in anticipation. "Ready to be crushed?" she asked Sena, her voice dripping with mock sweetness.

"R-Rainbow Dark Dragon...?" the cube spoke with a rather terrified tone, familiar with this mighty beast of darkness. Sena herself was temporarily frozen at how menacing it looked and the fact that it boasted attack power of a default [i]four thousand[/i].

"... Oh god." were the only words the girl could muster up the courage to speak.

"Sena! This is [i]not[/i] as bad as it looks!"

"... Are you crazy?! I can't stop that thing!"

"Well you can't let Sigma get destroyed, can you?!" Vylon Cube knew that this situation was very grim, and his encouraging lie had virtually no effect. At the very least however, he wanted to ensure the life of his ally on the field. The smaller angel seems to have forgotten what fate granted them, a reverse card. Though... if it was as effective as one would've hoped, Sena wouldn't be reacting in this distressed manner.

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1323091328' post='5688219']
[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki was a little uncomfortable by the stare from the small frog as Renee explained her side of the story.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Okay, my bad.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas replied to Renee's comment, causing Kazuki smile a bit as Atlas appeared to be a little dumbfounded. [/size][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki looked back at Renee.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Sorry, we know about as much as you do I guess.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He shrugged his shooulders a bit.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]And I don't know where we should go, don't even know where the others are.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He looked questioning at Renee, and then at Rujo, and back to Renee, hoping that one of them might have a possible answer.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]We could always try Hero City![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]What?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]That's were the Elemental HEROES are, I have a feeling we should rendezvous there. There might be a slight possibility that the other humans may be there to.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki went from bewildered to annoyed.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]And why did'nt you tell me that before?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]I was going to, but then we were attacked by that Catastor, and we met these guys-[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He nodded towards Rujo and Krus.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]-So I did'nt get the chance.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki sighed.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Hero City? Is that far?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Not so much, if we follow the mountain trail that goes threw the Dragon Ravine, but it's not an easy task.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Althought not fully understanding what was not so easy about it, Kazuki was struggling between his own self preservation, mostly due to his encounter with Catastor, and the chance to meet someone who could brief them about the next step in stopping the invasion. Kazuki looked back at the others, wondering what they thought they should do.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

The group, which now consisted of Renee and her Frog Duel Spirit Swipe, Kazuki, and Rujo, pressed on through the Marshlands, with Dragon Ravine in sight. A sort of "presence" within the air didn't quite fit in with Rujo, however. He ruled it out as simply being the must from the Wetlands.

[color=#008000]"Krus...what is the back story behind the Dragunities in the Spirit World?" [/color]Rujo asked, simply wanting to make small chat while they were traveling towards Dragon Ravine.

[i]"I am not sure myself. The Dragunity race is rather passive, and the Annals that recorded the Dragunities existence were either burned in the war, or had merely been forgotten."[/i]

[color=#008000]"I see...we might be heading into some real danger, then..."[/color]

The trio continued their walk after the conversation Rujo had. Above him, Rujo had noticed a small dragon flying high in the sky. He knew that he was getting close, and the feeling of fear in his veins started creeping throughout his entire body.

[b]Cards currently RFPed[/b]

Black Salvo
Witch of the Black Rose
Phantom of Chaos
Dekochi
Darkness Neosphere
Caius the Shadow Monarch
Battle Fader

Cards left in Graveyard - 12

"Haaaah... you're done for..." Shika murmured as she relished in Sena's fright. "I hope you finally realize my power, you little wench! Nobody dares to stand up against me without paying the price first!"

Shika hastily decided to win the duel right then and there, losing her concentration and her focus. "I remove every card in my Graveyard and on my field from play! Rainbow Dark Dragon gains 500 ATK for each one!"

Dark Grepher, along with the twelve other monsters in Shika's Graveyard, coagulated into a shapeless black mist that seeped in Rainbow Dark Dragon's scales, making them radiate with energy. RDD suddenly ballooned in size, until it was towering over both girls. It let out a mighty roar that knocked Shika off of her feet. However, the Duelist got up laughing to herself and brushing her shorts off.

"You're finished. And when we conclude this duel, don't think you're walking away without paying a price! If I win, I want your Vylon Sigma!" she declared arrogantly, pointing at the monster on Sena's field. "Of course, I'll take what's left of it , that is..."

"Rainbow Dark Dragon! Attack!" she shrieked, and RDD reared, letting out a mighty beam of dark energy. [10500 ATK]

[color=#ff8c00]"I can fix that,"[/color][color=#000000] after he said this, The Magician clapped twice, and then paused as he watched the unconscious girl stir, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"That [i]should[/i] revive her. Now come on, we gotta go kick some Vylon ass!"[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, he left to find The World, expecting the new allies to follow.[/color]

[color=#008080]"He already knows,"[/color][color=#000000] The Fool replied, [/color][color=#008080]"We only need to make haste,"[/color]

[color=#000000]The Fool was the first to leave the building, followed closely by Ella and the others.[/color]

[color=#000000]It didn't take long for both members of the Arcana Force to catch up with the rest of them, surprisingly at which they did so at the exact same time. Of course, The Magician was surprised to find the others so quickly, and found the situation quite peculiar. Either The World already [i]knew[/i] of the war, or he'd come for a completely different reason.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Ah, you're here already," [/color][color=#000000]The Magician stated, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"I trust you already know the situation with the Vylons?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"It can wait," [/color][color=#000000]The World replied, [/color][color="#800000"]"Somewhere beneath these grounds lies a disturbance, and we've yet to examine whether it would be a threat. In such a case, it best be thwarted before we can commence,"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Well, I [i]did[/i] manage to find another couple of humans on the way to find you,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician informed, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Not sure if they actually [i]decided[/i] to come with, but..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"That's great!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella exclaimed, [/color][color=#800080]"By the sounds of things, we'll need everyone we can get. Now... where [i]are[/i] these sewers, anyway?"[/color]

[color=#000000]The entire Arcana Force looked straight at Neos Alius, expecting [i]him[/i] to be able to answer that.[/color]

Renee had been watching the sky as they walked through the Dragon's Ravine, and had noticed the dragon flying above them. It was an unusual dragon too, dark coloured with a silver, almost spearlike head and a silver armoured belly. Renee watched the dragon nervously as it was joined by two more identical dragons. Her hand moved across to touch her deck, before pulling out a card of her own, a dragon similar in appearance to the famous Blue-Eyes White Dragon, but pure white on one side and black on the other. Her only dragon, the Light and Darkness Dragon, and the strongest monster in her deck. A loud roar disrupted her thoughts, and looking up, she could see a golden armoured reptilian dragon wielding a silver sword fly towards the three other dragons, before all four started to fly down towards them, still circling around as they did. Looking down at her Dragon's card once more, she hoped that Light and Darkness Dragon would hear her silent plea and arrive to help them to deal with the three Dragunity Darkspears and the Dragunity Arma Mystiletainn.

Whilst watching down from the cliffs, Silver looked to the skies to see how the Darkspears and Mystletainn were doing in their search for any intruders.
"[b]They don't seem to have found anyone yet.[/b]" Silver said to himself as he noticed the Darkspears and Mystletainn flying down to the lower ground

"[color=#FF8C00][b]I guess they found something.[/b][/color]" Leyvaten stated who glanced at Silver who gave a calm reply "[b]indeed they have.[/b]"

"[color=#DAA520][b]I say we investigate from the ground level.[/b][/color]" Phalanx said impatiently

"[b]All in good time Phalanx, no need to be impatient.[/b]" Silver calmly repsonded as he slowly moved his head to double check where the Darkspears and Mystletainn were heading, before sittiing back and beginning to sigh as he realised that he wasn't looking from the right angle, but at that very moment,

"[color=#006400][b]Intruder Alert![/b][/color]" Shouted sharply by one of Legionnaires who prepared the Aklys, but before they could do so, Silver decided to step in "[b]I'll take care of things myself, Hiyyaaaa![/b]"

Silver jumped down onto ground level to see a duelist walking worringly through the Ravine.

"[b]Well well well, what do we have here, i am Silver Desu-Yuja, commander of the Dragunity Tribe here at the Dragon Ravine, and if you want safe passage through here you're gonna have to beat me in a duel, however if you lose, well we'll cross that ravine if that happens.[/b]"

"[color=#DAA520][b]You're a real comedian aren't you.[/b][/color]" Phalanx muttered sarcastically as he stared down into the duelist's eyes

"[b]Well then, it's time to duel![/b]" declared Silver as he prepared his duel disk.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323403626' post='5696726']
[color=#000000]It didn't take long for both members of the Arcana Force to catch up with the rest of them, surprisingly at which they did so at the exact same time. Of course, The Magician was surprised to find the others so quickly, and found the situation quite peculiar. Either The World already [i]knew[/i] of the war, or he'd come for a completely different reason.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Ah, you're here already," [/color][color=#000000]The Magician stated, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"I trust you already know the situation with the Vylons?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"It can wait," [/color][color=#000000]The World replied, [/color][color=#800000]"Somewhere beneath these grounds lies a disturbance, and we've yet to examine whether it would be a threat. In such a case, it best be thwarted before we can commence,"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Well, I [i]did[/i] manage to find another couple of humans on the way to find you,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician informed, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Not sure if they actually [i]decided[/i] to come with, but..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"That's great!"[/color][color=#000000] Ella exclaimed, [/color][color=#800080]"By the sounds of things, we'll need everyone we can get. Now... where [i]are[/i] these sewers, anyway?"[/color]

[color=#000000]The entire Arcana Force looked straight at Neos Alius, expecting [i]him[/i] to be able to answer that.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#696969][i]Hey, why are you all looking at me? [/i][/color]Neos Alius asked, glancing at everyone's expression. [color=#696969][i]Oh I get it...you assume that I'm a HERO that I know what these sewers are, right?[/i][/color]

Dante looked at Neos Alius and crossed his arms. [color=#FF0000]"Do you know?"[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Yeah. [/i][/color]Neos Alius said sighing. [color=#696969][i]The sewers are normally regular sewers. Nothing ordinary about them. But a few HEROes had talked about hearing some weird noise in there as in like bugs chattering. Neos sent Bubbleman and Ocean to investigate earlier today...but we haven't heard any contact from them.[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]"So basically we have no idea what's down here..." [/color]Dante sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

[color=#696969][i]That's the basic jist of it. [/i][/color]Alius sighed.

Archived