Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (Started/Accepting in OOC)

iCherry

[i]Welcome to the Spirit World, children of the Earth. For those who wish for guidance, please continue to listen to my voice. If you will not, I won't hold it against you. Please know that this world is far more dangerous than what you could have possibly be through in the Human World. As I have explained before, battles are breaking out all over. It would be dreadful to see one of your lives ended because you were caught up in the middle of one... If you're going on your own, I beg of you to take care of yourselves.

For those who will continue to listen, please heed the voice of your Spiritual Partners. They have been assigned to you to aid in your adventure. They will help you survive until I can give you further instruction. Do not do anything rash, and stay calm. I must confirm the current situations across the land in detail.[/i]

-

A young woman had landed on the ground of a city after being transported to this mysterious world. Unfortunately, she landed [i]face-first[/i] into concrete. Under normal circumstances, the girl should be dead from such a vast drop into this place. The Spirit World was more special than she thought, she supposed. Sena, standing up, took a hold of her red face in a vain attempt to soften the pain.

"Ow... god damn..." the blonde female groaned in agony. While she was whining, her white and golden colored assistant appeared next to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I just hit solid concrete from a huge ass drop. I'm fine."

"Good to hear!"

"... Where is this?"

"This... is the Spirit World!" Vylon Cube stated what Sena could've figured out herself. After hearing this, the woman looked up into the cloud filled sky that completely blocked out the light of the sun. Fitting for a world enveloped in chaos she assumed. The area was most likely on the brink of destruction, even with how peaceful it looked now. Still, it was the only shelter Sena had for now.

One thing that crossed her mind was the situation with the others that heard Ancient Fairy Dragon... where did they land?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3]When the light around him vanished and Kazuki regained his sight he realized, he was not at home anymore. He was lying on grass, or al least that's what it felt like. His body was numb at he had to use almost all his strenght to sit up. He looked around, nothing but swaying grass in all directions, except for the outline of a forest that he could see to his left. Kazuki took a deep breath and tried to analyze the situation, what had just happened?[/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]You've been transported to the Spirit World, remember, did'nt you here Ancient Fairy Dragon?[/color][/size]

[size=3]The voice did'nt came from anywhere around Kazuki, he heard it in his head. He quickly looked around again but could not see anyone.[/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]I'm right here.[/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki directed his attention to his right backpocket, where he stored his Deck. He picked it out and started going threw it, card by card. Suddenly, one of the cards starting to glow. He pulled it out of his Deck and held it up infront of him. It was the card [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color], one of his favorites. He still held the card infront of him when the lite up in a bright white light, causing him to drop it and raise his arm to shield himself from the light. When the light faded away and he could lower his arm he noticed a figure had appeared before him: It was humanoid, but with a tail and blue skin, and with a large fin on its head. As it slowly turned around to look at Kazuki, he could see that the creature or whatever is was had no face, only a pair of shining red eyes. Kazuki was frozen in thought, he did not know whether to run or play dead.[/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]Do not fear me. I know my appearance is not something you as a human would be used to, but seeing as thought I have been residing in your Deck for over ten years you should not be so suprised to see me![/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki got back control over his body and slowly stood up. He looked at the ting infront of him, and then at the card that layed in the grass in beteween his feet.[/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]You're Warrior of Atlantis?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]So you do talk. Yes, I am.[/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki did'nt know if the respond was an insult.[/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]Where am I?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]Don't tell me you're gonna have me explain to you again that were're in the Spirit World.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]Spirit World?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]You responded to Ancient Fairy Dragon's calling, so she brought you here for assistants.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]So, you're my Spirit Partner?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]I am.[/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki bent down to pick the [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color] card and added it to the rest of the cards in his Deck. He put his Deck back into his pocket and gave a quick glance towards the direction of the forest and then glanced back at [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color].[/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]Let's get going.[/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki started walking towards the forest slowly followed by [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color].[/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]Where are you going?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]Don't know. Somewere. Can't stay here now can we?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]That's true. Maybe we should reconcile with the others?[/color][/size]

[size=3]The question struck Kazuki like a frying pan in the face and he stopped instantly. He slowly turned to [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color] with a question mark for a facial expression.[/size]

[size=3][color=#808080]There're others?[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000cd]Of course. What, you thought that you were the only one Ancient Fairy Dragon called? That you would aid the Spirit World alone?[/color][/size]

[size=3]Kazuki did'nt have any respond, all he could do was stare at the horizon and wonder "If there're others, where are they? And how do I find them?".[/size]

[color=#FF0000]"Ow...my freakin' head..." [/color]Dante groaned, as he sat up rubbing his head. He looked around him, skyscrapers and tall buildings galore...he definitely wasn't in Neo Domino. [color=#FF0000]"OK, what the hell happened? Did someone knock me out with something?" [/color]he asked himself, trying to stay up and not fall back down.

[color=#696969][i]Boss, you should know the answer. Ancient Fairy Dragon called you here. DUH![/i][/color]

Dante heard the voice and looked around, but he didn't find anyone. But he finally looked down and saw a monster he knew: E-HERO Neos Alius. [color=#FF0000]"A-Alius? OK...so that wasn't a dream. I'm stuck in...whatever this place in this world is thanks to Ancient Fairy Dragon and can't leave. Great, just fanflippin'tastic!" [/color]he said, face palming.

[color=#696969][i]First off, its Hero City smartalick! Its where us Elemental HEROs live. [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, crossing his arms. [color=#696969][i]Second, you heard and answered AFD, so you can't say its her fault boss.[/i][/color]

Sighing, Dante shook his head and nodded. [color=#FF0000]"Alright...fine then. So, what exactly do I do now, Alius?"[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Duh, boss, you have to help us save the Spirit World. And by us, I mean other Duel Monster Spirits with partners that AFD called here. So, you have to find the others. [/i][/color]Neos Alius, snickered and walked past Dante.

[color=#FF0000]"Kay then..." [/color]Dante said, rolling his eyes, as he and Neos Alius began to walk through Hero City. [color=#FF0000][i]Hope these other duelists find us soon...[/i][/color]

[i]"Rujo....Rujo...Wake up!"[/i]

The voice seemed familiar, possibly because it reminded him of one of his childhood friends. His face buried in the soft grass, the green-dressed man struggled to lift his eyes open to see who was talking to him. He sprawled out his body, using his hands to get up, and then turned himself over, his eyes still half-closed.

[i]"Rujo, I know you're awake..."[/i]

Trying not to look directly into the sun, he covered his face to try to shield himself. It was only then he found a....an angel? No, he couldn't make out what it was. The creature had black wings and was wearing a small dress. It somewhat resembled an angel, but there was no smiling face...only a stone one that was featureless and still.

[color=#008000]"Who....or what are you?"[/color]

[i]"Why, I'm Krus of course. I'm one of the Fableds. Remember...?"[/i]

Rujo sighed exasperatingly. Now he remembered. He sat up and pulled one of the cards out of his back pocket, "[color=#ff8c00]Fabled Krus[/color]", and realized it was glowing with a white light. Ever since the accident, this little doll had been following him around for what seemed like no reason.

[color=#008000]"Wait, how did I end up here? Last thing I remember.....I was walking down the street..."[/color]

[i]"You know well why. Ancient Fairy Dragon, protectorate of the Spirit World, has sworn to seek out the best Duelists from the Human World, and bring them here to help out in our conflict."[/i]

Rujo couldn't believe what he was hearing. Even though Krus had been with him ever since the accident, he had never known that the Spirit World had existed. Every time he brought up the question to Krus, the subject was dodged.

[color=#008000]"Alright, I guess it'll explain itself in due time. Now, where do we start?'[/color]

[i]"We must head north. We must meet up with the others."[/i]

[i][color=#008000]"The others..." [/color][/i]Rujo questioned himself as he stood himself up and started walking down the forest.

[color=#ffa500]"Poke poke!"[/color] a cheery, somewhat childish voice broke through the weary haze of Marcus' mind, accompanied by the light prodding to his back. He groaned, but closed his eyes more tightly, drowning out the distraction and hoping that whatever was disturbing him would soon go away and let him resume his sleeping.

[color=#ffa500]"Pokey pokey, come on and wakey!"[/color] the voice insisted and this time a sharper prod came from Marcus' side. With a grunt of protest, Marcus opened his eyes, shielding them with one hand and looking around with a bleary and blank expression. He was now somewhere he had never seen before in his life, and aches over his body tipped him off that something had happened to wear him out.

The source of his sleep disturbance was clear enough, and he blinked several times to make sure it wasn't some sort of hallucination. A small dragon, clearly a youngling, was sitting before him, its body covered with smooth orange and tan scales and tiny spikes. It smiled up at him. [color=#ffa500]"Hi!"[/color]

"Huh?"

[color=#ffa500]"Sup!"[/color] the dragon chirped. [color=#ffa500]"I'm an Armed Dragon! Level 4, I think. That's the number after 2, right? One, two, four...eight?"[/color] a puzzled look fell over the dragon's face and Marcus wasn't sure whether to be weirded out or amused. [color=#ffa500]"Anyway, I'm...you're fun to poke. Now I think I'm supposed to tell you something important, but she's not the boss of me!"[/color]

The dragon puffed out its chest proudly, and then chuckled nervously, lowering its voice. [color=#ffa500]"Don't tell her I said that, okay?"[/color]

"Who?"

[color=#ffa500]"Ancient Fairy Dragon!"[/color] the Armed Dragon said, as if Marcus was a little on the slow side. [color=#ffa500]"She told a lot of us Spirits to find a human, blah blah blah...blah, and then a few more important blahs. They're important because she kept repeating them and staring at me before using that one voice, you know, the whole [i]I'm not kidding around and you're going to be grounded if you don't pay attention[/i], blahs."[/color]

"But you don't remember what the message was?" Marcus wondered. He was already starting to get somewhat of a bad feeling about this 'arrangement'.

[color=#ffa500]"Nope!"[/color] the dragon said. [color=#ffa500]"But I found you, so I must have done something right! You duel, right? Like play cards with our awesome pictures on it? Do you have a card of me? And am I in this pose?"[/color] The Armed Dragon paused to stand upright and flex its muscles like a bodybuilder.

"Definitely," Marcus said, knowing full well the card's art looked NOTHING like that.

[color=#ffa500]"Awesome! So what do I call you?"[/color]

"Marcus," the boy answered. "And you?"

[color=#ffa500]"How about Epicness, the Awesome?"[/color]

"How about Squirt?" Marcus suggested. He took a moment to appreciate the small dragon's look of absolute horror, barely keeping a straight face. "It suits you, I think."

[color=#ffa500]"No, it doesn't!"[/color] There was no denying the panic in the dragon Spirit's voice.

Marcus considered for a few more moments, then shrugged. "Arma-san, then." It was a spur of a moment nickname, but at the same time fit. It was easier to say than 'Armed Dragon', and it gave the illusion of respectfulness while really denoting the dragon's correct Level.

[color=#ffa500]"I like it!"[/color]

"Thought you might," Marcus chuckled quietly. "So...I guess I'll try to find someone who doesn't have an ADD messenger."

[color=#000000]Ella Mendel woke with a start, only to find herself in the arms of a Duel Spirit... more specifically that of Arcana Force I - The Magician. It was strange. Ella could've sworn she had finally decided to put down a literacy exam paper in her study area just a few seconds ago, and now all of a sudden, see could see The Magician looking like he managed to catch her from a fall. And last time she checked, Ella didn't remember falling from any form of height. Perhaps The Magician himself may have had an explanation.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Wha... What happened?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella asked.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Could've asked the same question,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician replied, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"I just happened to be here where Ancient Fairy Dragon told me to be when all of a sudden, I saw you falling from all the way up in the clouds somewhere, and well..."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Wait, I was falling?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella intervened, [/color][color=#800080]"From the sky?"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"I know what I saw!" [/color][color=#000000]The Magician retorted, only to see that Ella was completely dumbfounded by what had been happening lately, [/color][color="#ff8c00"]"Look, maybe you were unconscious at the time, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you're here now. Now let's go find these other humans. Here, I'll help you up."[/color]

[color="#000000"]***[/color]

[color="#000000"]Hours passed, as the two continued to walk alongside each other in search for the others, but currently having no luck. All of a sudden it dawned on Ella: what if the two of them were suddenly forced into a duel? Ella had little to no experience playing Duel Monsters, since she only bought the cards as a hopeful inspiration for being a famous author. She never was really [i]keen[/i] on playing the actual game of Duel Monsters itself. But maybe... just maybe the only way to avert this diabolical threat that the Ancient Fairy Dragon was talking about was to defeat the mastermind [i]in[/i] a game of Duel Monsters. Perhaps only then would the Spirit World be safe. But how could Ella hope to win if she didn't know how to play the game.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Um, Magician?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella was hesitant in addressing her partner, [/color][color=#800080]"There's um... something you need to know. I'm not... too... sure on how I can help. You see, I'm not an avid player of Duel Monsters. In fact, I never played it in my entire life."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Relax, I can make most of the moves for you if you want,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician reassured her, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"I'll just need you as a proxy."[/color]

[color=#800080]"But what if you're not around?"[/color][color=#000000] asked Ella.[/color]

[color="#ff8c00"]"I'll be fine, Ella, you don't have to worry... about..."[/color][color=#000000] The Magician's voice trailed off as the two of them had caught glimpse a city that was laden with skyscrapers, as far as the eye could see, into the far yonder ahead of them, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Hey, that's Hero City! Maybe we can find Elemental Hero Noes there. [i]He'd[/i] know what's going on. Come on!"[/color]

[color=#000000]And so The Magician ran off ahead, with Ella struggling to catch up. Ella had never been too fit, as she didn't really performed well in her gym classes, mostly because the teachers spent too much time ordering her to do laps around the track. Whatever the case, she certainly wasn't able to keep up with The Magician, who was already there within the hour.[/color]

[color=#222222]Renee woke up to a muddy wet swamp, pushing herself up to look at her surroundings. As she did so, a little red and yellow frog jumped away from a lillypad, and hopped towards her.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Hi Renee, good to see you finally woke up."[/color]

[color=#222222]"Hey Swipe, what's going on. Why did I just wake up here?"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Cause you just fell from the sky into the spirit world."[/color]

[color=#222222]"This is the spirit world?"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Yep, or this is the frogs and toads part of it anyway. Also you can see the eight thrones of the eight monarchs in the distance, and further across is the Dragon's Ravine. This here is the Wetlands though."[/color]

[color=#222222]"So each place here is named after the field spell of the spirits that reside there?"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Not quite. Actually, the field spells are named after the places here, though the monarchs don't actually have their own field spell."[/color]

[color=#222222]Renee looked around, quite confused for a couple of seconds. During that time though, her little frog spirit took advantage of her still semi laying down position to jump straight onto her head.

"So why are we actually here though? Why am I in the spirit world in the first place?"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"That one's easy, you were brought here by Ancient Fairy Dragon to presumably help against the new threat of the Steelswarm monsters."[/color]

[color=#222222]"Right, now I remember wha-"[/color]

[color=#222222]Renee was cut short by the sound of dozens of frogs croaking, building to a crescendo of croaking, when she saw a huge frog start to hop her way, accompanied by dozens of other frogs. Quickly thumbing through her deck, which was somehow still with her, she managed to identify most of the frogs from her cards. D.3.S. Frog, which was the huge one, hopped over towards her, being careful to avoid jumping on her, before stopping and saying in a deep voice,[/color]

[color=#008000]"Little human, you are the one who wields us in the real world right, the only person who hasn't forgotten about the great might of the frogs and toads."[/color]

[color=#222222]"Great D.3.S. Frog, yes I am indeed the one who uses you and your frogs and toads."[/color]

[color=#008000]"That is good to hear, and please call me Desmond. I am glad that little Swipe here managed to find the right person. Now, you must be off to greet those monarchs too. It is important afterall, to meet those spirits you use in your decks when you visit the spirit world. I shall leave Swipe to go with you though, and remember, if you need the rest of us, all you need to do is summon us through our cards and we will appear to help you."[/color]

[color=#222222]"Thank you then Desmond, for your support and for leaving Swipe to come with me. I shall be off then, to meet some monarchs."

Talking out of the way, Desmond turned around and hopped off back further into his swamp, with all the little frogs jumping after him, trying to keep up. Turning around to face the eight thrones, Renee set off, wondering what other spirits she would encounter while here, and if there were any other humans who decided to enter the spirit world.[/color]

Kurai woke up from his nap to find himself on a tree branch and after a moment of confusion remembered what had happened, [b][color=#0000ff]"Oh ya I'm in the spirit world I guess I should go look for those duelists that Ancient Fairy Dragon told me about otherwise they might end up in trouble, ahh Well I guess I should get down now." [/color][/b]With that Kurai lept down from the branch and began looking for the other humans who had entered the spirit world before something less friendly found them.

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]OH MY GOD! Does this forest ever end? Seriously. And is it just me or is it just getting thicker and thicker. I mean, you can't even see straight anymore.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Kazuki and [color=#ffa500]Warrior of Atlantis[/color], or Atlas as Kazuki had recently started calling him, had walked for over an hour in the dense forest. During which Atlas had told Kazuki the story of the Spirit World: about how the previous Tribes of this world had to fight of the Worms that descended from space, and about how the ancient demons known as the Fableds had risen from deep beneth the earth to spread chaos and destruction, and of course about how as a last resort, the Ice Barrier Tribe released their mightiest creature ever to have been born: Trishula, which destroyed almost all of the Spirit World with its immense power. And from the ashes of that broken world, new Tribes rose, and old ones tried to reestablish their former strenght. And how now the Spirit World is threatened once again from the mysterious Steelswarms, massive insectoids with a power to nullify the various summoning techniques of the other Tribes. Which was why Ancient Fairy Dragon with the aid of many other spirits had opened a dimensional gateway between the Spirit World and Earth to call upon Duelist with the power to answer the threat.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Of course you can't see, this is the former forest of Naturia.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Kazuki, with his stature, was forced to walk along the forest floor, which was no easy task as it was covered with fallen trees and branches, spots of ridiculously high grass and also deep mudholes. Atlas however, who was both agile and musceled had no problem finding his path amongst the tree tops. This did not only seriously piss of Kazuki but also made him insecure about his own physic.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]Naturia? You mean as in one of the ancient Tribes that resided in this world?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Yes. And up ahead is the marchland of what's left of the Mist Valley. What a beautiful place it was in its prime.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]You know this would go alot smoother if you'd just let me climb up there with you![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]So I had to catch you if you fall or help you cross between tree crowns, you'd call that smooth?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Kazuki frowned upon the realization that it was infact true, him falling from one tree to another would'nt exactly make their trip easier.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]Fine. But if I'm attacked while down here it's your fault![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Oh please. This forest has been empty for over a de- KAZUKI, BEHIND YOU![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]A large shadow had appeared behind Kazuki, followed by some kind of metal bar being swinged towards him. He threw himself forward as the metal bar smashed the ground on which he had standed on, creating a vast dust cloud. Atlas jumped from the tree and landed neatly next to Kazuki who sat back up. A silhouette could be seen in the cloud. It was clearly some kind of machine, quadrupedal with a serpentine body and an upside-down droplet for a head. As the dust settled, more the strange machine could be made out: White to the colour, with a black belly and gold trims on the feets, shoulder pads and head. In the head a sat black orb with a small lens in the middle, possibly being the eye.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Impossible! Catastor!?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]What? You mean as in Ally of Justice?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Yes.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]But I thought you said that all of the Ally of Justice machines was destroyed in the pulse of Trishula?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]That's true, but look.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Kazuki looked back at the android and could now see that it was broken in several places, the metal plates being ruptured with sparks coming out of them. It was very clear that it was malfunctioning and had wondered astray. It remained quiet for a while, then the android charged against the two travellers. This time however, Atlas was quick to grab Kazuki and jump out of the way onto a nearby tree while the android smashed into another.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Were're not gonna be able to out run it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]What? Why?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]It has an inbuilt high tech tracking system, it should still be working even with the rest of its body malfunctioning.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]Then what can we do?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Duel it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#808080]What?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Its one of its basic programmings is to always accept a duel if challenged, it's our only change of escaping it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Atlas grabbed Kazuki again and jumped down from the tree an walked with him towards the android which now had relocated them and was ready to ambush once again.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][color=#0000cd]Ally of Justice Catastor. We challenge you to a duel.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]The android suddenly stopped, as if it was calculating something.[/size][/font]

[color=#006400][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Duel mode engage.[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]A computerized voice spoke the words that made Kazuki flinch a bit. Then two hatches at the androids neck opened and two metal appendages folded outwards, making two arms. Then a hatch near the androids tail opened up, almost like a trunk and the appendages grabbed something that looked like a Duel Disk, only more slim and edgy with a metalic grey colour. It attached the Duel Disk to its left appendage and placed a Deck into the Deck slot with its other.[/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#006400]Duel accepted.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki suddenly regained his composure and grinned, he then pulled out his Deck.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[color=#808080][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Alright then, if you wanna taste the strenght of my water Deck, then lets get this star... ted.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki's face now became pale as he realized something extremly embarrasing.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]What's wrong?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]I just realized. I left my Duel Disk back at home.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]That's okay, would'nt be so suprising considering that you were taken here on such short notice.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]There was no sound of disappointment in Atlas's voice which sort of suprised Kazuki, Atlas then held out his right arm, revealing the crossbow like attachment he had there.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]You can borrow mine.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]The crossbow lite up. And as the light died out, the crossbow was revealed to have been transformed into a Duel Disk. Metalic grey to the colour with a single blade for the Monster, Spell and Trap Card Zones. Opposite of the Deck slot was an a lever that was probably the activation lever, and in the middle of the two was a blue gem. Kazuki took the Duel Disk and strapped it to his arm. He inserted his Deck in the Deck slot and pulled back the lever, springing the blade forward a bit as the gem lite up, showing the Life Points meter.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Lets do this.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki stepped forward to face the android.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]DUEL.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#006400]DUEL.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322463743' post='5671809']
[color=#000000]Hours passed, as the two continued to walk alongside each other in search for the others, but currently having no luck. All of a sudden it dawned on Ella: what if the two of them were suddenly forced into a duel? Ella had little to no experience playing Duel Monsters, since she only bought the cards as a hopeful inspiration for being a famous author. She never was really [i]keen[/i] on playing the actual game of Duel Monsters itself. But maybe... just maybe the only way to avert this diabolical threat that the Ancient Fairy Dragon was talking about was to defeat the mastermind [i]in[/i] a game of Duel Monsters. Perhaps only then would the Spirit World be safe. But how could Ella hope to win if she didn't know how to play the game.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Um, Magician?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella was hesitant in addressing her partner, [/color][color=#800080]"There's um... something you need to know. I'm not... too... sure on how I can help. You see, I'm not an avid player of Duel Monsters. In fact, I never played it in my entire life."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Relax, I can make most of the moves for you if you want,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician reassured her, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"I'll just need you as a proxy."[/color]

[color=#800080]"But what if you're not around?"[/color][color=#000000] asked Ella.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"I'll be fine, Ella, you don't have to worry... about..."[/color][color=#000000] The Magician's voice trailed off as the two of them had caught glimpse a city that was laden with skyscrapers, as far as the eye could see, into the far yonder ahead of them, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Hey, that's Hero City! Maybe we can find Elemental Hero Noes there. [i]He'd[/i] know what's going on. Come on!"[/color]

[color=#000000]And so The Magician ran off ahead, with Ella struggling to catch up. Ella had never been too fit, as she didn't really performed well in her gym classes, mostly because the teachers spent too much time ordering her to do laps around the track. Whatever the case, she certainly wasn't able to keep up with The Magician, who was already there within the hour.[/color]
[/quote]

Dante continued walking, with Neos Alius walking next to him. The two didn't speak a word, mainly cause they didn't know what to say to each other. But something caught Dante's eye, which made him stop in his tracks. Turning his head, he saw a young lady and an Arcana Force monster, the Magician. [i][color=#FF0000]Young lady? And an Arcana Force monster? [/color][/i]he thought, as he quickly walked towards them.

[color=#696969][i]Boss? Boss, where the heck are you going!? [/i][/color]Neos Alius asked, running after Dante.

[color=#FF0000]"I'm about to talk to someone, Alius...just chill." [/color]Dante said, as he finally approached the young lady and The Magician. He smiled and put his hands in his pockets, before starting to speak to her. [color=#FF0000]"Hey there, I'm Dante Johnson. And this little guy over here is my Duel Spirit, E-HERO Neos Alius."[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Little guy? [/i][/color]Neos Alius grumbled, crossing his arms. [color=#696969][i]I ain't a midget you retard. [/i][/color]

Dante glanced at Neos Alius and shook his head. [color=#FF0000]"You know what I mean! Anyway, I'm going to guess that you got a call from Ancient Fairy Dragon and brought you to this world too, right?" [/color]he asked, returning his attention to the young lady, while Neos Alius looked at The Magician.

[color=#696969][i]An Arcana Force, eh? [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, looking at The Magician. [color=#696969][i]The first one I've seen up close. Guess these are the monsters that E-HERO Neos kept talking about.[/i][/color]

There was the sound of low rumbling in the forest...

Rujo Jin was walking along what had once been the ruins of Naturia Forest, as Krus, the Fabled Duel Spirit floating on his shoulder, told him. Long ago, in the deepest reaches of Mist Valley, numerous tribes fought over each other for supremacy of Mist Valley. Of them were the Jurracs, native Dinosaurs who wielded immense power, the Allies of Justice, who commandeered vast amounts of technology, and the Fableds, of which Krus was named after. However, shortly thereafter, the Worms, mysterious beings from outer space, as the Fableds called them, descended onto the battlefield to cease the wars between the tribes. However, due to the constant war, Krus, a lonely, petite angel, found herself the only Fabled Duel Spirit left.

And Rujo had learned everything he needed to know at this point. What had really set his mind into overdrive was the low rumbling that seemed to get louder and louder as he progressed through the forest.

[i]"I don't like this. Something does not feel right."[/i]

Rujo had sensed hesitation within the little angel's voice. Rujo snuck behind a thick tree, masking himself in the shrubbery. He lifted himself up to see....some kind of mechanical machine...and a human?

[i]"It is...it is one of the remnants of the Allies of Justice..."[/i]

[color=#008000]"And look over there. There's another person...dueling it."[/color]

Rujo looked on to see the Duel starting, silently encouraging his human friend to survive the oncoming Duel.

"What is this place?" Sena asked her partner after scanning the area from where she stood.

"I said this is the s-"

"I know that you idiot!" the woman immediately grabbed the spirit and started rapidly shaking it. She could feel her blood boiling... anger levels rising... she was going to rip the poor thing apart. Seeing the bloodlust in her eyes, he [i]had[/i] to calm her down. Else, he wasn't going to be the only one to suffer here.

"U-um... t-this... I don't k-know...?" Vylon Cube responded not even knowing where his human partner had landed. What an unreliable being he was! Sena let him go, only to start trying to tear her own hair out in vain. While doing so, she growled like an enraged dog, only scaring the angel more. She started mumbling quite a few hateful words...

"... Where's Ancient Fairy Dragon?" Sena successfully stopped herself from fully snapping, which was quite rare from her.

"I actually don't know that. I do know that she's busy and wanted me to tell you something..."

"You don't remember, do you?"

"... Nope." with that response, she just flipped out and kicked Vylon Cube as hard as she could. For a human foot, it sure was [i]powerful[/i]. Enough to send him flying into a wall of a nearby building. The Duel Spirit could only hear her screaming out in frustration, and for anyone with some intelligence or just more helpful that himself to come save her. ... Suddenly... "I remember something!"

"What?" the girl looked back at the direction he got punted off to when he shouted.

"I remembered what she told me!"

"Spit it out then!"

"The Lavals are coming!" Vylon Cube informed her, which only brought silence for a moment.

"... what."

"The prideful Lavals who love to fight are coming this way!"

"What?! Damn it you stupid toy, why didn't you tell me that earlier?!"

"I didn't remember?"

"... You're as useful as dirt."

"Dirt does have its uses!" the spirit replied with the stupidest amount of glee in his tone. That was it. She already gave up on him. With the approaching battlers, Sena had to start thinking of how to deal with this. The woman began to walk off while plotting a plan of defense, maybe to find some help? Ancient Fairy Dragon did call multiple humans to come and aid in stopping the wars.

When the blond girl was leaving, she obviously knew she was leaving Vylon Cube behind. But he couldn't have that, no. He immediately removed himself from the hole in the wall and followed loyally, much to her dismay.

[color=#000000]Ella was panting heavily by the time she got there. She hadn't had to run for such a long distance in her life. The important thing was that she managed to catch up with her companion, who had already been introduced to Dante Johnson and [i]his[/i] companion, Elemental Hero Neos... Alius. Not the one he was personally hoping for, but that would have to do... for now.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Arcana Force The First: Magician, and this here is my partner, Ella Mendel,"[/color][color=#000000] after that quick introduction, The Magician looked over to see that Ella was still trying to catch her breath, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Yeah... she can't duel too well either. Apparently she's never played Duel Monsters in her entire life, which is why I was hoping to find at least [i]one[/i] other human as soon as possible. At least that way, she could at least get the hang of it before we're suddenly invaded by these damned things!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Can't... run... too..."[/color][color=#000000] Ella was trying to speak through her breath, until she suddenly caught the last few words from The Magician, [/color][color=#800080]"Wait... we're being invaded? What the hell's going on?!"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Well... to tell you the truth, I'm just as confused as you are. That's why I was trying to here so fast, so I could talk to Elemental Hero Neos,"[/color][color=#000000] after the reply to Ella, The Magician turned to the others, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"So uh... where is he, anyway?"[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Neos? Well, he is at the Neo Space Council room. [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, pointing to the huge building in the middle of the city. [color=#696969][i]He's talking with the Neo-Spacians and a few other E-HEROs about the coming invasion.[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]"Then I guess its time to pay him a visit." [/color]Dante, smirked. He looked at Ella and The Magician, smiling at the two. [color=#FF0000]"Alright, seems from right now, we'll be working together. So let's get going to the Council room and find out what all this is about." [/color]he said, as he began to walk in front of the others. [color=#FF0000][i]This also might be a good chance to see the other HEROs in person. Maybe see if I can test my skills on them. [/i][/color]Dante thought, as he waited to hear footsteps behind him, from the others.

[i][color=#696969]Boss! Wait up!! [/color][/i]Neos Alius said, running after him.

[color=#ff8c00]"Damn it, I was just about to challenge that kid into a duel as well!"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]The Magician sighed after saying this, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Oh well, we don't have any better ideas. Let's go follow these guys to that Neo Space Council Room or whatever it was again."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician then walked on ahead, Ella standing to wonder what was going on for a second before following. She couldn't bear to ask herself what would happen to these Duel Spirits if the Spirit World was overrun. But at the same time, she felt as though she could do nothing about it. She didn't [i]want[/i] to think of herself as helpless, but couldn't help but think pessimistic thoughts. Maybe that was just the way Ella was. Whatever the case, she had to put those concerns aside.[/color]

[color=#800080]"If only I could [i]do[/i] something,"[/color][color=#000000] she whispered to herself, before following The Magician.[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322577659' post='5673959']
[color=#FF8C00]"Damn it, I was just about to challenge that kid into a duel as well!"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]The Magician sighed after saying this, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"Oh well, we don't have any better ideas. Let's go follow these guys to that Neo Space Council Room or whatever it was again."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician then walked on ahead, Ella standing to wonder what was going on for a second before following. She couldn't bear to ask herself what would happen to these Duel Spirits if the Spirit World was overrun. But at the same time, she felt as though she could do nothing about it. She didn't [i]want[/i] to think of herself as helpless, but couldn't help but think pessimistic thoughts. Maybe that was just the way Ella was. Whatever the case, she had to put those concerns aside.[/color]

[color=#800080]"If only I could [i]do[/i] something,"[/color][color=#000000] she whispered to herself, before following The Magician.[/color]
[/quote]

Dante stopped at the building's front doors and saw a Clayman guarding the door. [color=#FF0000]"Hey there, we need to see Neos real quick, so if you could please move out of the way...that would be very helpful." [/color]he said, about to move towards the door, until Clayman pushed him back a little. [color=#FF0000]"Hey! What gives?"[/color]

[color=#8B4513][i]None may see him right now. [/i][/color]Clayman said, not budging from his spot. [color=#8B4513][i]They are discussing a crisis that is currently happening.[/i][/color]

Neos Alius sighed and walked up in front of Dante and looked at Clayman. [i][color=#696969]Clayman, listen these two kids are kids are here because of Ancient Fairy Dragon! Ya gotta let them see Neos![/color][/i]

[color=#8B4513][i]Ancient Fairy Dragon? Well you could've mentioned that before Alius... [/i][/color]Clayman shook his head. [color=#8B4513][i]Though Neos thought you were goofing off again...I mean, Neos wants you to take these things seriously.[/i][/color]

Dante looked at Clayman and then at Neos Alius. [color=#FF0000]"So will you let us in or not?"[/color]

[color=#8B4513][i]Alright then...just say that Ancient Fairy Dragon sent you. And to be honest, Neos isn't in a great mood, so don't expect a warm welcome. [/i][/color]Clayman said, moving away from the door, letting everyone walk into the building.

[color=#FF0000][i]OK, that was totally random...but who cares. [/i][/color]Dante thought as everyone walked into the building. Though Dante was hoping that Neos would try and kill them just for walking into the building to talk to him. [i][color=#FF0000]And a current crisis...must be what Ancient Fairy Dragon called us here for...it could be the only logical reason we'd be called here in the first place. [/color][/i]he thought, trying to make sense of this.

[color=#000000]It didn't take long for the quadrant to get inside the facility, but the doors to the main room where Neos would likely be haven't even gone ajar for what seemed to be minutes. It was only a matter of time before everyone would realize that Neos really didn't like to be disturbed at all. Then again, The Magician [i]could[/i] hear the Heroes discussing the matter at hand.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"This is taking forever,"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]The Magician said after a brief sigh, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"We might as well have this duel now while we have plenty of time,"[/color]

[color=#800080]"But..."[/color][color=#000000] Ella hesitated, [/color][color=#800080]"I don't even have my cards on..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Hearing that, The Magician suddenly whipped out all the cards that Ella had bought with all her hard earned money in a single, well organized deck to present to the stunned lady. He also handed her a spare duel disk.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"You were saying...?"[/color][color=#000000] he asked as he dished out this equipment.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, um... thank you, but... how did you...?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella was stumbling to asked, before remembering that her spirit partner was called The Magician for a reason, [/color][color=#800080]"...never mind, I'll just... see how these things work, I guess."[/color]

[color=#000000]Ella started with the obvious thing in putting her deck in the Deck Slot of the duel disk. She then found this big shiny "DUEL!" button, which she pressed, only to have the duel disk open up many more slots and extend a platform.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Whoa!"[/color][color=#000000] she exclaimed in surprise of the sudden transformation, before giggling hesitantly, [/color][color=#800080]"Sorry, never used these things before. Alright... Dante, is it? I challenge you to a duel!"[/color]

Dante heard this and a grin formed on his face. [color=#FF0000]"A duel? Well then, now we're talking!" [/color]he said punching his palm. He turned to Neos Alius and then looked at The Magician and Ella. [color=#FF0000]"Alius, you got my disk and deck too?" [/color]As he turned back to Neos Alius, in his hands was his Xyz Black Academy duel disk, and inside of the deck slot was the deck he dueled with. [color=#FF0000]"Your on the ball today, aren't you Alius?" [/color]Dante asked, taking the duel disk and strapping it onto his left wrist.

[color=#696969][i]Of course boss! [/i][/color]Neos Alius nodded, crossing his arms.

[color=#FF0000]"Since you challenged me, Ella was it? You may have the first move!" [/color]Dante said, giving her a thumbs up, as he drew five cards for his hand.

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]The explosion caused by Catastor's monster destroying Kazuki's was enough to propel him into the air. He landed some distans away, only to ricochet off the ground and smash into it again. He layed flat on his stomach, unconscious.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]KAZUKI!?[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Atlas had been able to protect himself from the blast but was still pushed back by the shockwave. He rushed towards Kazuki's seemingly lifeless body and picked him up.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Kazuki? Kazuki? Wake up. Wake up.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki opened his eyes, inhaled, and started to cough. Atlas helped Kazuki sit up and patted him lightly on the back.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Are you okay?[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Yeah. I knew the monsters attacks in this world would be real, just not this real.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Atlas helped Kazuki to his feet and walked him back to the spot he had been standing on before the attack.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#006400]Ending Battle Phase. Main Phase 2.[/color][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki realized now that he had been totally set up by Catastor, who had done nothing but stalling and playing in defense to rig everything for a reversal, which was exactly what had just happended. Catastor summoning Ally of Justice Field Marshal was not such a big problem for Kazuki, but when he brought out Ally of Justice Unlimiter and used its effect to double Marshal's attack points to 5800, that was when Kazuki panicked. Kazuki glanced at the Life Points meter at the Duel Disk: 600LP.[/font][/font][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif] 4000 to 600, not good. He glared back at Catastor.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Are you done yet or what?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#006400]Placing 1 card face-down in the Spell & Trap Card Zone from the hand. Ending Main Phase 2. End Phase.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Catastor LP: 2500/ Monster Card Zone: 1 (Ally of Justice Field Marshal/ Level 9/ATK 2900/DEF 2600)/ Spell & Trap Card Zone: 2 (DNA Transplant/ 1 Set card)/ Hand: 1[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki LP: 600/ Monster Card Zone: 1 (1 Set monster)/ Spell & Trap Card Zone: 0/ Hand: 2[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Are you gonna be okay?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Yeah. I can't be defeated here now can I?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]If you say so.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Then lets finish this.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki placed his hand on the Deck.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]My turn, I draw.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]He grabbed the top card on the Deck and pulled it out. He smiled as he looked at the drawn card and showed it to Atlas.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Look who it is.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Holding in his hand was the card that was holding him: [color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color].[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Well then, use my power.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Of course. From my hand I activate the effect of the Warrior of Atlantis I just draw. By discarding him, I get to add one A Legendary Ocean Field Spell from my Deck into the hand.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]He slid the card into the Graveyard slot as another card ejected from the Deck. He gripped the ejected card and showed to Catastor.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]And from my hand I activate the Field Spell, A Legendary Ocean.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki placed the card in the Field Spell Card Zone, and as soon as he did, the whole surroundings started to shake. Then suddenly, the ground between Kazuki and Catastor cracked and a wide rift appeared, and from within the rift, a jet of water bursted upwards, creating a tidal wave that swallowed Kazuki, Atlas and Catastor. The water rose to a large dome, but Kazuki did'nt add so much attention to the fact that he could somehow breath. He had only one thing in his mind.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]With A Legenary Ocean's effect, all Water monster on the field and in a player's hand have their Level reduced by one, as well as gaining 200 attack and defense points while face-up on the field. So with A Legendary Ocean's effect, the normally Level 7 Levia-Dragon - Daedalus in my hand is now Level 6, which means I can summon it with one less sacrifice, so I sacrifice my face-down monster to summon, Levia-Dragon - Daedalus.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]The horizontal card that was infront Kazuki disintegrated into bubbles that clustered together to form a pillar of foam. When it scattered, it revealed a blue sea-serpent with spiky scales and four short legs, accompanied by sharp talons. It roared fiercely, showing two rows of fangs.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#ff8c00]Levia-Dragon - Daedalus[/color] (Level 7->6/ATK 2600/DEF 1500)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#006400]Levia-Dragon - Daedalus will not gain attack points from A Legendary Ocean as it becomes Light Attribute from DNA Transplant's effect.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]That may be true, but it seems you need to update your card infos, cause then you'd know that Daedalus has an effect, and not just some effect, an effect that allows me to send one A Legendary Ocean from my field to the Graveyard to send all cards on the field excluding Daedalus to the respective player's Graveyard.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]The robot did'nt flinch, but did seem affected by Kazuki's statement.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]So I'll do just this, sending my Field Spell to the Graveyard-[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki snatched the A Legendary Ocean card from the Field Spell card Zone and put it in the Graveyard Slot.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]-to rid the field of all your cards.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]The rift that had opened in the ground now started sucking back the water, forming a maelstrom. Kazuki was forced to close his eyes by force of the water, and when he opened them again, he saw that all the water was gone, along with all cards that had been on Catastor's field. The robot sparked alot more now, and had also started twitching a bit.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]You're remaining Life Points are at 2500, if I were to have a succesfull attack now, I would win.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Kazuki, you know he has one card left in his hand, if that card is an attack negating or attack reducing card, this may be our last turn.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]I know, but that's a risk were're just going to have to take. Daedalus, lay waste to Castator's Life Points, Daedalus Stream![/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Daedalus straightened itself and wided its jaws, forming a whirling ball of water infront of its mouth that was shot towards Catastor, hitting it in the head and blasting it backwards into a tree.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Catastor LP: 2500->0[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]Kazuki sighed and collapsed onto his knees.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]You okay?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]Yeah, just need to recover a bit.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]You do that, but be prepared.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#808080]What? Why?[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=times new roman, times, serif][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#0000cd]Cause we're being watched.[/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

Rujo had been watching the entire Duel, silently hoping that his new-found human would be able to win the duel. So far, it did not look good for him. First, there was the "[color=#a9a9a9]Ally of Justice Field Marshall[/color]" that was already on the field, with a large boost of power coming from "[color=#ff8c00]Ally of Justice Unlimiter[/color]". Sitting at 2900 ATK points, another direct hit would wipe the human Duelist out for good.

[i]"He'll win. I know he will" [/i]Krus had said to no one in particular, still hovering over Rujo's shoulder.

[color=#008000]"How do you suppose that?" [/color]Rujo asked, doubting what Krus was saying.

[i]"Watch. He will pull the right card...now."[/i]

Rujo watched as the human Duelist slapped a card down on his Duel Disk system, instantly turning the once peaceful forest into a vast underground sea.

[i]"That was "Warrior of Atlantis". By using its effect, he was able to retrieve "A Legendary Ocean" from his Deck. And his other card..."[/i]

Before Rujo knew it, another monster had appeared on the field: a blue and red-scaled fish with spikes all around its neck, or what looked like spikes. There was a green jewel embedded in the monster's head.

[color=#008000]"Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus...talk about a top-deck[/color]..." Rujo couldn't believe what he was seeing. This mysterious duelist was able to Summon an incredibly powerful monster with just one Sacrifice.

In the next instant, the field washed away, leaving behind only the broken machine, the Duelist, and "[color=#ff8c00]Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus[/color]" on the field. Then, the Ocean Lord created a blast of water that shot the machine back into a tree, causing to malfunction and turn off.

[color=#008000]"Wow...that was some comeback..." [/color]Rujo said to himself, but before he could act, the eyes of the Duelist, and the eyes of what appeared to be his accompanying Duel Spirit, turned right directly towards Rujo.

[color=#008000]"Damn it, he saw us."[/color]

Rujo rose up slowly from his crouching position, revealing his entire body to the new Duelist.

[color=#008000]"That was some duel there, mate. Talk about one fine comeback...the name's Rujo Jin."[/color]

Krus simply shook her tiny head at Rujo's act.

[color=#800080]"Me? First?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella blinked in confusion, [/color][color=#800080]"Well... OK, I suppose. I draw,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Ella picked one card up to add to her hand of five, before observing the hand closely. She had a little pep talk with The Magician as well, just to cover the rules for a bit, before commencing with her turn.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, let's do this. I activate Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen," [/color][color=#000000]Ella declared, [/color][color=#800080]"This allows me to Special Summon any Fairy-type monster while I don't have one on the field, and I summon Arcana Force XXI - The World through this effect in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]A large charcoal-grey mechanical creature took flight, levitating above the field. Its arms had stretched outwards as it flexed its fingers. An orange crystal glowed brightly, as if the creature were predicting a pretty big event.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 8/3100 ATK/3100 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Once he's summoned, we get to flip a coin and..."[/color][color=#000000] Ella attempted to explain.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Two steps ahead of you, Ella!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician flipped one of his trusty coins, which performed quite a few revolutions before landing on the ground, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"And it looks like we've got Heads. That means during our End Phases, we can send 2 monsters we control to the Graveyard to skip your turn. Consider yourself lucky we don't [i]have[/i] 2 monsters out here... yet,"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, Magician, don't be too cocky," [/color][color=#000000]Ella warned, before turning back to Dante, [/color][color=#800080]"I'll finish up with 2 face-downs."[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]Life Points: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 2[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Arcana Force XXI - The World, 2S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: None[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: None[/spoiler][/color]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd][i]Another human.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas narrowed his eyes in suspicion but Kazuki was quick on his feets to greet the other person.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Thanks. Luck of the draw I guess.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki rubbed his neck with his hand in a childish fashion. He was'nt used to recieve positive remarks on his duelling, or anything else for that matter.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]My name is Kazuki Kuro-[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He said, pointing at himself.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]-And this here is my Spirit Partner, Atlas.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Raising his other hand towards Atlas, who crossed his arms and frowned a bit upon hearing the nickname.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]My name is Warrior of Atlantis.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]To long, anyways.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki turned back towards Rujo.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]So I asume you were sent here by Ancient Fairy Dragon to?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]His expre[/size][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]ssion turning slightly more serious.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Do you have any idea were the other are? Or were we should go to?[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322621621' post='5675482']
[color=#800080]"Me? First?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella blinked in confusion, [/color][color=#800080]"Well... OK, I suppose. I draw,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Ella picked one card up to add to her hand of five, before observing the hand closely. She had a little pep talk with The Magician as well, just to cover the rules for a bit, before commencing with her turn.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, let's do this. I activate Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen," [/color][color=#000000]Ella declared, [/color][color=#800080]"This allows me to Special Summon any Fairy-type monster while I don't have one on the field, and I summon Arcana Force XXI - The World through this effect in Attack Position."[/color]

[color=#000000]A large charcoal-grey mechanical creature took flight, levitating above the field. Its arms had stretched outwards as it flexed its fingers. An orange crystal glowed brightly, as if the creature were predicting a pretty big event.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 8/3100 ATK/3100 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Once he's summoned, we get to flip a coin and..."[/color][color=#000000] Ella attempted to explain.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Two steps ahead of you, Ella!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician flipped one of his trusty coins, which performed quite a few revolutions before landing on the ground, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"And it looks like we've got Heads. That means during our End Phases, we can send 2 monsters we control to the Graveyard to skip your turn. Consider yourself lucky we don't [i]have[/i] 2 monsters out here... yet,"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, Magician, don't be too cocky," [/color][color=#000000]Ella warned, before turning back to Dante, [/color][color=#800080]"I'll finish up with 2 face-downs."[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Ella's Status]Life Points: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 2[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Arcana Force XXI - The World, 2S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: None[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: None[/spoiler][/color]
[/quote]

Dante smiled and looked as he drew his sixth card. [color=#FF0000]"And you seem like you know what your doing...now, watch as a this duelist does his work!" [/color]he said. [color=#FF0000]"First off, I'll take care of those pesky spells and traps...with my Heavy Storm!"[/color]

As he placed the card on his duel disk, a huge wind blew the Spells and Traps, and even the Hall of the Fallen off the field. This left the field barren, except for The World.

[color=#FF0000]"Next, I'll set my monster in defense position and then finishing with a single face down." [/color]Dante said, as two cards were appearing on the field face down. [color=#FF0000]"And with that, I'll end my turn."[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Good job boss! [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, nodding a bit.

[color=#FF0000]"You can say that after I do my main moves..." [/color]he said, rolling his eyes.

[color=#000000][spoiler=Dante's Status]Life Points: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 37[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 3[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: 1 DEF monster, 1 S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Heavy Storm[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: None[/color][/spoiler]

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1322654317' post='5675915']
[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd][i]Another human.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas narrowed his eyes in suspicion but Kazuki was quick on his feets to greet the other person.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Thanks. Luck of the draw I guess.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki rubbed his neck with his hand in a childish fashion. He was'nt used to recieve positive remarks on his duelling, or anything else for that matter.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]My name is Kazuki Kuro-[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He said, pointing at himself.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]-And this here is my Spirit Partner, Atlas.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Raising his other hand towards Atlas, who crossed his arms and frowned a bit upon hearing the nickname.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]My name is Warrior of Atlantis.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]To long, anyways.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki turned back towards Rujo.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]So I asume you were sent here by Ancient Fairy Dragon to?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]His expre[/size][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]ssion turning slightly more serious.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Do you have any idea were the other are? Or were we should go to?[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Fabled Krus turned towards the Duel Spirit, which happened to be "[color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color]". Rujo had been making small chat with his new acquaintance, but in the back of his mind, Rujo felt as though it were wasting his time. He needed to find shelter and seek refuge, lest he be hunted down by those wretched Allies of Justice.

Rujo's smile vanished into a stern look of stillness as the question rang in the back of his mind.

[color=#008000]"Ancient Fairy Dragon...I thought I had heard something while I was walking down the street. That was probably her then."[/color]

[i]"Correct. For now, we must team up and find the others. It is better than traveling alone."[/i]

Rujo turned back towards Kazuki.

[color=#008000]"You're asking the wrong guy. I have just as much idea as you do, mate. But we won't find anything just standing around and talking. We have to do something."[/color]

Rujo started off deeper into the forest. He looked behind him to see his Duel Spirit, Krus, was still staring at the "[color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color]" Duel Spirit, with arms crossed. Rujo put the thought behind him.

[color=#008000]"You coming," [/color]Rujo asked to his new acquaintance.

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1322682413' post='5676595']
Fabled Krus turned towards the Duel Spirit, which happened to be "[color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color]". Rujo had been making small chat with his new acquaintance, but in the back of his mind, Rujo felt as though it were wasting his time. He needed to find shelter and seek refuge, lest he be hunted down by those wretched Allies of Justice.

Rujo's smile vanished into a stern look of stillness as the question rang in the back of his mind.

[color=#008000]"Ancient Fairy Dragon...I thought I had heard something while I was walking down the street. That was probably her then."[/color]

[i]"Correct. For now, we must team up and find the others. It is better than traveling alone."[/i]

Rujo turned back towards Kazuki.

[color=#008000]"You're asking the wrong guy. I have just as much idea as you do, mate. But we won't find anything just standing around and talking. We have to do something."[/color]

Rujo started off deeper into the forest. He looked behind him to see his Duel Spirit, Krus, was still staring at the "[color=#ff8c00]Warrior of Atlantis[/color]" Duel Spirit, with arms crossed. Rujo put the thought behind him.

[color=#008000]"You coming," [/color]Rujo asked to his new acquaintance.
[/quote]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Sure, lets get going.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]The group continued further into the forest. Kazuki had many questions, but Rujo was basically in the same position as him, so he did'nt want to waste any time asking anything he was sure not to get an answer on. Besides, Kazuki liked the silence a bit, it was comfortable.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]So, you're Krus. One of the Fableds.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki looked at Atlas, who seemed suspicious towards the tiny angel thingy that circled around Rujo. Krus, in turn, was staring at Atlas with somewhat of a fascination in her eyes. Kazuki feared a possible conflict between the two. Atlas had earlier told Kazuki about the Fableds, and about what they had done in this world, but Kazuki knew better than to point fingers, so he just continued to walk silently.[/size][/font]

Archived