Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (Started/Accepting in OOC)

iCherry

"What?" Marcus could only gasp, his strategy backfiring before his eyes, and the dragon flames from his Trap destroying his only monster. His gaze turned to his lone facedown card and without any further hesitation, he clicked the button to spring his Trap. "I activate the other Trap: Call of the Haunted! This card Special Summons a monster from my Graveyard in Attack Position, and I choose my Armed Dragon LV5!"

The trap shone for a moment, the art displaying a cemetary. Pale purple smoke covered Marcus' field and the imposing dragon reappeared, growling once. (Level 5, 2400/1700). Arma-san cringed, knowing what was likely coming.

(Assuming it is attacked)

The dragon was swiftly cut down, however, and Marcus braced himself from the excessive force following its destruction, a slight scowl crossing his lips. However, he looked back at Tori expectantly. "Nicely done," he admitted.

LP: 2500
H: 4
M: None
S/T: None

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322967797' post='5684673']
[color=#000000]Ella screamed in pain as she felt a full body-blow to the stomach and sprawled to the ground. She slowly got up, struggling to stop herself from falling over and fainting again. She couldn't fight any more. Not like this.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Ella's LP: 4000 --> 1100[/b][/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Are you... OK?"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician asked awkwardly.[/color]

[color=#800080]"No... I can't fight any more," [/color][color=#000000]Ella said through her teeth, [/color][color=#800080]"I... I surrender,"[/color]

[color=#000000]And with that, Ella fell backwards, and onto the floor below them. The Magician sighed upon seeing what Ella had become.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"And yet they call themselves heroes,"[/color][color=#000000] he stated.[/color]
[/quote]

Dante watched Ella and looked at The Magician. [color=#FF0000][i]Guess I went overboard... [/i][/color]he thought, sighing, as he deactivated his duel disk and put his deck away. [color=#FF0000]"Ella..." [/color]Dante said, walking over towards her. [color=#FF0000]"Sorry about that. I guess I kinda go overboard on duels like this...but just to say, it wasn't a victory for me." [/color]He held out his hand and smiled a bit. [color=#FF0000]"When we duel again...I want to win fairly...not by default."[/color]

[color=#696969][i]Boss, you got the hots for this chick? [/i][/color]Neos Alius, snickered, before he felt a fist on the top of his head.

[color=#FF0000]"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!"[/color]

Neos Alius rubbed his head and glared at Dante. [color=#696969][i]HEY! You are my business boss! I'm here to protect you![/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]"But I don't think your here to talk about someone's love life!" [/color]Dante, replied biting his lip.

Crimson Blader continued its assault, quite literally cutting through the Armed Dragon like a hot knife through butter, as the dragon's skin started to burn from the heat and its armor partially melted seconds before its body was barbequed from the inside out as the blades made their way through. [color=#800080]"Now, the effect of my Blader activates! He will cut down any monster Level 5 or higher that is Special Summoned during your next turn!" [/color]The girl was still in a sticky situation, but as long as her opponent didn't do anything to her ace monster, she might have a shot at pulling a victory out of this duel.

[color=#800080]Tori[/color]: 1000 LP
Hand: 1
Monsters: Crimson Blader (3100 ATK|LV8)
Spells/Traps: None
Graveyard: Breaker, Lancer, Resonator, Vice, Double Summon, Pyramid Energy

"Haaah? What happened to being the most skilled? That was lame." Sena mocked such a small and unimpressive first impression. Her expression was just glowing with overconfidence, and she felt damn good about it, no doubt or shame lingering at all. The duelist quickly swiped several cards from her deck, gathering her opening hand and her sixth card as she began. "My turn!"

"I summon Vylon Vanguard!" Sena declared, slapping the monster card onto her duel disk. At her call, a mechanical angel-like being, similar to Vylon Cube, appeared on Sena's field. When it fully materialized, it held out its large arms, equipped with golden armor plates. [1400/1000 Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type]

"Further, I activate the Equipment Magic: Vylon Material! By equipping this onto Vylon Vanguard, its attack power increases by six hundred!" the woman explained the spell card's ability and a silver blade with two gold handles appeared. The mechanical angel slipped its hand in and grabbed the weapon it was presented with. [1400 > 2000 ATK]

"Vanguard, attack her set monster!" she commanded and it did as told, charging forward and holding the weapon straight ahead as to pierce through the target.

"Quite the powerhouse," Marcus admitted, biting his lip and studying his hand. At the moment, there was simply no way for him to fight against Blader in battle. Nothing in his Deck below Level 5 could hope to stop a monster with 3100 ATK. His main offense was in the Armed Dragon line, but he needed to be able to Summon Level 5 or higher monsters in order to really use them. And his ace monster, Cyberdark Dragon, was the only creature in his deck he imagined could defeat 3100 ATK in battle.

"My turn, then," he stated, taking the top card from his deck. His gaze flicked to the new card and a tiny smirk appeared.

"First," he said, taking one of the other cards in his hand. "Say hello to one of my best friends: Cyberdark Edge!" A new mechanical creature emerged, looking like a deformed set of steel wings. (Lvl 4, 800/800) "When Cyberdark Edge is Normal Summoned, it receives the power of a fallen dragon ally in my Graveyard, the same as Cyberdark Horn."

The steel creature extended some wires, dragging up the red streaked dragon from the ground and enclosing its body with some steel restraints, hooking the wires to its body. (ATK: 800->2200)

"Cyberdark Edge has an effect just like Horn did. When I attack with it, it can leaves half its ATK points at the door to bypass your monsters and aim for you," Marcus said, pointing forward. "Cyberdark Edge, direct attack!"

The steel creature slashed its wings forward, releasing a gale of wind towards Tori. Marcus watched with anticipation. [i]If this hits...I win...[/i]

(Response?)

H: 4
M: Cyberdark Edge (ATK: 2200, attacking directly for 1100)
S/T: Masked Dragon (equipped to Edge)

"Shut your mouth, you little wench!" Shika barked. "I'm not the least bit scared of your [i]pretty, little fairies...[/i]"

She dragged the last part of her sentence out in a mocking drawl, then re-focused back on the duel.

"You destroyed Dekochi, the Battlechanted Locomotive!" The facedown card flipped up to reveal a steel-black train with a horrifying expression on its twisted face. It shattered into a million holographic pieces, and Shika smiled, plucking a card from her deck.

"I'll draw a card then..." she murmured darkly. "Finish your turn, dear."

Tori was very lucky she drew this the previous turn, but she knew her deck would be lucky. [color=#800080]"I activate the effect of Battle Fader from my hand!" [/color]An odd monster that faintly looks like a pendulum bursts onto the field, and the pendulum starts swaying back and forth, creating a strange wave each time it ticks when it reaches its apex. [color=#800080]"Battle Fader summons itself when a direct attack threatens to hit my Life Points. It then negates the attack, and end the Battle Phase." [/color]The attack suddenly slows down and stops, then Cyberdark Edge retreats back to its original position. [color=#800080]"Anything else?"[/color]

This woman was obviously trying anything she could to piss Sena off. She kinda wished it wasn't so easy for her to just flip out, but she couldn't help it...

"They're [i]not[/i] 'pretty, little fairies'! They're goddamn Angels that are here to stop the war!" the girl stood up for all of those in her deck and their purpose for descending down upon this world. Sena quickly turned her head and glared at Vylon Cube, demanding confirmation. "Right?!'

"R-Right!"

"Good! I set a card and end my turn!" the aggravated Sena yelled, ignoring the drawing effect and let a face down card materialize onto her field.

LP: 4000
Hand: 3
MZ: Vylon Vanguard
S/T: Vylon Material(Vanguard), Set Card

[i]Of all the cards she could have had in hand, why that one?[/i] Marcus wondered to himself. He looked over his current hand and shrugged a bit. He supposed it didn't make much difference. During the next turn, Crimson Blader's could attack again, and even if she defeated Edge, he'd still have some Life Points remaining, plus his Cyberdark's effect would prevent it from being destroyed, freeing him from the Summon lock.

"I'll place two cards down and end my turn," he said with a hint of a shrug. Two vertical cards materialized behind his monster.

H: 2
M: Cyberdark Edge (ATK: 2200)
S/T: 2 f/d, Masked Dragon (equipped to Edge)

Shika could see that she was pissing Sena off, and she was enjoying every minute of it. [i]Maybe I can rattle her concentration...[/i] she mused, tapping a delicate fingernail to her lips.

"I draw," she said snidely, visibly calmed down. "Angels or no angels, I think the time for playing with dolls has long passed, hmmm?" Shika further incited Sena with a drawn-out wink.

"Now... I set another card face-down and end my turn. Again."

Shika ended her turn with hands on her hips. [i]She won't know what hit her...[/i] she thought darkly, chuckling to herself. Magical Merchant hovered around her in anticipation.

hand - 6
field - 1 set monster
lp - 4000

[color=#800080]"Fairly...?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella asked weakly, [/color][color=#800080]"Why would...?"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Hold it,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician told Ella, implying that she save her strength, before turning to Dante, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"The rematch will have to wait. What matters now is that we find out what the hell's going on before we get run over by this infestation."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician sighed as the four of them continued to wait for whatever business it was the Elemental Heroes were going on about to finish. Perhaps if Neos even [i]knew[/i] the quadrant seeked an audience with him, things would go a little quicker.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Where's The World when you need him?"[/color][color=#000000] he asked no-one in particular.[/color]

Tori drew her card, her monster still standing stalwart. She was wary of what her opponent was plotting, as there were many possible things he could do. [color=#800080]"Hmm...you have me in a very interesting position. This could just be a bluff, or you could legitimately have something down there that could take me and my lovely little monster out. So hard to choose what to do...You know what? Forget it. I'll just attack your monster."[/color] She immediately went to her Battle Phase. [color=#800080]"Crimson Blader, attack his Cyberdark Edge! Inferno Slicer!" [/color]Again, the huge armored knight prepared to tear into the mechanical beast attached to the pale dragon.

As Crimson Blader slashed its sword to take out Cyberdark Edge, Marcus tapped one of the Disk buttons. "During the Damage Step, I activate the Quick-Play Spell Limiter Removal!" A Spell card flipped up, displaying a broken speedometer. "This card doubles the ATK of all Machine monsters on my field for the turn, but destroys them during the End Phase," he explained.

[color=#ffa500]"Haha! Take that!"[/color] Arma-san cheered, pumping a fist into the air, as the mechanical monster glowed, its offensive stats doubling. (ATK: 2200->4400)

[i]If all goes well here, her Blader will be destroyed, and she'll take 1300 damage, winning me the duel[/i], Marcus reasoned silently, waiting with bated breath to see if there was any sort of counterattack, or if the duel had ended.

H: 2
M: Cyberdark Edge (ATK: 4400, battling Crimson Blader)
S/T: 1 f/d, Masked Dragon (equipped to Edge), Limiter Removal activated

Tori took the damage, watching her ace monster get ripped to shreds by the blades attached to Edge's wings as it whipped about in a berserk frenzy. Her Life Points hit 0, and the fact that she had gone all day without food or water kicked in, causing her to fall back as her monsters disappeared. She hit the ground, semi-conscious and clearly dehydrated.

Meanwhile, in HERO City, an unsuspecting populace had no idea what lurked beneath their feet, save for the Elemental HEROs, who knew of the disappearance of the Inzektors, and would probably go and check on the team, as it had been a few days since the team had entered the underbelly of the city.

"They're not dolls! ... Besides, they're doing better than you are, to say the least." Sena flung an insult right back at her, keeping up in the verbal war within the duel. She didn't bother to declare the beginning of her turn, the girl just took her card. Then, she immediately played it. "Vylon Cube, get out there!"

He paused for a moment.

"... Eh? ME?!"

"Get your ass on the field now!"

"Okay! Okay!" he forcefully complied, moving forward into the Monster Zone next to the Vanguard as his card was placed down on Sena's disk. [800/800 Level 3 Tuner LIGHT Fairy-Type]

"I'm tuning my Level Four Vanguard to my Level Three Cube!"

"Getting rid of me already. Thaaaanks." Vylon Cube took his only chance to make a deadpan remark before transforming into three stars, then three green hoops that flew into the air. Vanguard's weapon disappeared and he quickly followed, moving inside of the rings.

"The machinations of the heavens take a new form! Light takes up its 18th form and shows its might through battle!" Sena recited a chant for the monster she was calling forth. Vylon Vanguard's body became transparent, revealing four white orbs within itself. A pillar of light dropped down from above and crashed down into the ground behind her. "Synchro Summon! Descend from the skies, Vylon Sigma!" the duelist commanded as a new being arrived in light, doing exactly as ordered. A much larger mechanical angel of a mostly white structure and golden rings began to come down from the gray clouds. Blue lightning shot down and struck the being, illuminating it with a blue glow instead of causing harm. It's enormous silver bladed wings opened wide as it made its way to the battlefield. [1800/1000 Level 7 Synchro LIGHT Fairy-Type]

"Vylon Cube's and Vylon Material's effects activate. When Cube is sent to the Grave for a Light Synchro Summon, I can add an Equip Spell from my deck to my hand. If Vylon Material is sent to the Grave, I can add a Vylon Spell to my hand once again." Sena explained the abilities of both cards, quickly nabbing two from her deck and pushing them into her Spell and Trap card zone. The same white and gold blade appeared, along with some sort of yellow device that emitted pink shockwaves. Instead of taking hold of them, they all floated in front of the angel. "You know what Material does. The second card is Vylon Segment, which prevents Sigma from being targeted by Traps and Monster Effects." [1800 > 2400 ATK]

"Now... since Sigma is the only monster on the field I control, when it attacks, I can equip another spell card on it from my deck! I choose Vylon Component to inflict piercing damage!" she was on a roll with these weapons, arming so many onto just one Synchro Monster. A small ring with two golden edge with pink energy filled spikes appeared before it. "Heaven's Thunder Stream!" she named the attack. Vylon Sigma held a hand behind the Component and light began to be concentrated within the halo-like weapon. The other two pieces of equipment disappeared during this. In seconds, a blast of blue electricity was fired out from the hand, and increased in size after it went through the ring, going straight for the set monster.

Marcus' sense of triumph was immediately lost when his opponent collapsed after the duel. He ran over, the holograms fading from around them. "Hey, hey!" he said, trying to figure out if she was conscious at all.

[color=#ffa500]"What happened?"[/color] Arma-san wondered, lacking the same concern that Marcus had as he wandered over the the fallen girl and prodded her. [color=#ffa500]"She looks bad."[/color]

"Probably from the hunger and stuff," Marcus muttered, remembering the earlier desire for food, and how it had been pushed aside in favor of dueling. This was one reason why he always tried not to get so absorbed into the game. "Fine, I'll try to carry her towards the city. Can't leave her in case another of those monsters comes by," he said, reaching down and trying to lift the girl up by the arms and drape her on his shoulders. "Arma-san, help me out here."

[color=#ffa500]"Okay!"[/color] Arma-san replied, giving Marcus a salute with complete seriousness and moving over to help support Tori's weight, managing to support roughly half of it with no difficulty whatsoever. He blinked at the dragon. [i]Was he really that strong?[/i]

"So there are other people here from the call of Ancient Fairy Dragon." Renee said softly, almost to herself.

"I'm Renee by the way, and this is my spirit partner, Swipe. He's one of the several Swap Frogs around here but he had a habit of trying to take things in the real world, so I got into the habit of calling him Swipe instead. Sorry about the whole Frog Kidnapping thing, D.3.S. Frog in particular tends to go overboard when dealing with those who find themselves in the Wetlands. I was spared that treatment when I got here only because my deck actually makes use of all those frogs, and these monarchs behind me."

Kuraz bowed his head slightly at that comment, though other than him, the rest stayed silent.

"And by the way Atlas, my spirit did inform me about Ancient Fairy Dragon and the rising threat of the Steelswarm, I was just wondering if you guys knew any more about it than that. Also, do any of you have any idea of where to go from here?"

Swipe had stayed silent for this time, instead studying Kazuki and Rujo, looking them over to see if they had anything swipeable on them.

When the light blinding his eyes subsided, Silver looked around to see where he was. "[b]Erm...i don't think we're in America anymore.[/b]" Silver said to himself as a strange figure leapt up and charged at him. The strange figure was going so fast that Silver didn't notice until the last second and as he turned around to see who or what was charging at him, BUMP! Silver didn't waste any time in saying "[b]Whoah man, can you watch where you are, ....holy crap are you ok little buddy?[/b]"

The Dragon-shaped figure replied as if he was snapping at him. "[color=#DAA520][b]Of course i'm not ok you idiot, i was trying to attack the enemy on the other side when you showed up out of nowhere.[/b][/color]"

Silver glanced over to where the dragon-shaped figure was pointing to. "[b]There's nobody there except a small inanimate rock[/b]"

"[b][color=#DAA520]Yes....i was attacking the rock to hone my skills for when the enemies do come.[/color][/b]" The Dragon creature replied.

"[b]Who are you?[/b]" Silver asked with such curiosity,

"[b][color=#DAA520]I can tell you are not from this world i am a Dragunity Phalanx[/color][/b]." said Phalanx who gladly answered the question that Silver had asked.

"[b]Phalanx? hold on let me check,[/b]" Silver reached for his pocket and to look at his Deck "[b]Aha found it[/b]." Showing a picture of a Dragunity Phalanx card. upon seeing it the Phalanx spirit knew that he was the one.

"[b][color=#DAA520]You command our creatures....from your world?[/color][/b]" Silver nodded "[b][color=#DAA520]Amazing...then you could be the person that can command our tribe, we reside in the canyons.[/color][/b]" Phalanx pointed out the way to Silver

After finding out that he had a purpose in this world, Silver said to himself "[b]So it appears that i have to command the Dragunity Tribe because of the deck that i am using? facinating[/b]." "[b][color=#DAA520]You said something?[/color][/b]" "[b]Never mind[/b]."

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki was a little uncomfortable by the stare from the small frog as Renee explained her side of the story.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Okay, my bad.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Atlas replied to Renee's comment, causing Kazuki smile a bit as Atlas appeared to be a little dumbfounded. [/size][/font][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki looked back at Renee.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Sorry, we know about as much as you do I guess.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He shrugged his shooulders a bit.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]And I don't know where we should go, don't even know where the others are.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He looked questioning at Renee, and then at Rujo, and back to Renee, hoping that one of them might have a possible answer.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]We could always try Hero City![/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]What?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]That's were the Elemental HEROES are, I have a feeling we should rendezvous there. There might be a slight possibility that the other humans may be there to.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki went from bewildered to annoyed.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]And why did'nt you tell me that before?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]I was going to, but then we were attacked by that Catastor, and we met these guys-[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]He nodded towards Rujo and Krus.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]-So I did'nt get the chance.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Kazuki sighed.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#808080]Hero City? Is that far?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0000cd]Not so much, if we follow the mountain trail that goes threw the Dragon Ravine, but it's not an easy task.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=3]Althought not fully understanding what was not so easy about it, Kazuki was struggling between his own self preservation, mostly due to his encounter with Catastor, and the chance to meet someone who could brief them about the next step in stopping the invasion. Kazuki looked back at the others, wondering what they thought they should do.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323064153' post='5687954']
[color=#800080]"Fairly...?"[/color][color=#000000] Ella asked weakly, [/color][color=#800080]"Why would...?"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Hold it,"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician told Ella, implying that she save her strength, before turning to Dante, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"The rematch will have to wait. What matters now is that we find out what the hell's going on before we get run over by this infestation."[/color]

[color=#000000]The Magician sighed as the four of them continued to wait for whatever business it was the Elemental Heroes were going on about to finish. Perhaps if Neos even [i]knew[/i] the quadrant seeked an audience with him, things would go a little quicker.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Where's The World when you need him?"[/color][color=#000000] he asked no-one in particular.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#696969][i]Neos...he's coming... [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, gulping a little, hiding behind Dante.

Soon the doors opened and waiting at the door, was not Neos, but a different HERO. Before them stood E-HERO Stratos, with his arms crossed, glancing from The Magician, to Ella, then to Neos Alius, and finally Dante. [color=#008000][i]Welcome...warriors of the Earth world. Ancient Fairy Dragon told Neos of your coming...he is waiting to speak to you. [/i][/color]he finally said, walking past them.

Dante and them basically didn't have any choice but to go into the room. He walked first and looked in the room, seeing Neos standing there with his hands behind his back, looking out the window. [color=#FF0000]"Elemental HERO Neos...sorry to intrude on you like this..."[/color]

[i][color=#696969]Don't apologize, Dante Johnson. You and Ella were brought here because of Ancient Fairy Dragon...and you wish to seek knowledge on why your here. [/color][/i]Neos said, turning towards the four. [color=#696969][i]Alius...I see you were chosen to be his guardian.[/i][/color]

[color=#696969][i]Y-Y-Yes sir... [/i][/color]Neos Alius nodded.

Neos then walked back towards the massive table in the middle of the room and sat down at it. [i][color=#696969]Now, here is what we know. The Vylon, we believe, are trying to double cross us. The Destiny HEROes have told us that they have been seen working with the Evil HEROes on something...on what, we don't know yet. But, we're doing everything we can from preventing the Vylon OR the Evil HEROes from entering Hero City or our other city, known only as Skyscraper.[/color][/i]

[color=#FF0000]"Vylon..." [/color]Dante said, after hearing everything that Neos had just told them. He looked straight at Neos and smiled, as he nodded. [color=#FF0000]"Me and Neos Alius are in. Anything to help out the HEROes. But why are the Evil HEROes trying to work against you?"[/color]

[i][color=#696969]Been that way ever since Yuki Judai's first trip into the Spirit World. Not much time for another story, but perhaps next time I'll fill you in on it. [/color][/i]Neos said, chuckling as he stood up. [i][color=#696969]Ella, Magician....what are your decisions?[/color][/i]

=Meanwhile=

Down below Hero City, in the sewers, two E-HEROs were patrolling it. The two of them being Ocean and Bubbleman. The two, not exactly seeing eye to eye with each other, no one knows why though, were sent to the sewers by order of Neos. Only in case the Vylon tried to sneak in through here.

[color=#40E0D0]"Ocean, I think it official. Because of you my life officially sucks." [/color]Bubbleman murmured as he walked behind Ocean, treading in the sewage.

Ocean sighed and glanced back at Bubbleman. [color=#0000CD][i]You think I like this? I don't...especially with an old man like you standing around me.[/i][/color]

Bubbleman gritted his teeth, not liking the fact of this youth treating him with no respect. He was the one and only HERO of water...why bring him. [color=#40E0D0][i]I probably would've been better with Ice Edge as a partner... [/i][/color]he sighed, thinking. [color=#40E0D0]"Anyway, no signs of Vylon or Evil HEROes. We should head back."[/color]

[i][color=#0000CD]Wait...I think I hear something. [/color][/i]Ocean said, moving closer to the sound. What he didn't know was, he'd be face to face with the with some people he didn't feel like meeting today.

Tori was still very much out of it as she was carried by Marcus and Arma.

The sound, a low rattling, became louder and louder, until a swarm of black creatures that faintly resembled black ladybugs, but with an odd gray symbol on them, emerged from an adjacent tunnel. The mass of monsters completely covered the wall of the tunnel, and threatened to bury the two HEROs in their sheer numbers. From another tunnel behind them, another swarm of the same creatures emerged, chittering and hissing in some unintelligible alien language. The two swarms had blocked off any way for the HEROs of water to escape, meaning they would be forced to confront these twin living tides.

[i]O quam sancta, quam serena, [/i]
[i]Quam benigma, quam amoena, [/i]
[i]O castitatis lilium.[/i]

The girl's voice carried throughout the small pub, casting a mystifying aura over the regulars. As she finished her song, which she referred to as [i]Lilium[/i], thunderous applause broke out and some even started to whistle. She took a slight bow and, without any grace, fell off of the stage she was standing on.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Asked one of the patrons, whom had come rushing to her. He wore a suit that suggested that he was a HERO, but that only made the situation seem comedic despite the girl's obvious injury.

"Yes, I'm fine..." The girl, Lily, said, standing up. She placed her hand on her head, which she had bumped on the ground when she fell. A small bit of blood was smeared on her palm as she brought it down to look.

"You're bleeding."

"I can see that, mister. Would you mind...?" She barely had any time to ask him her question before a small voice emanated from a jar strapped around her back.

"She'll be fine," The voice said, high and squeaky. "So long as you pay us for the 'concert'. She might have to go see a doctor after a bump like that."

Lily looked over her shoulder, attempting to peer into the jar.

"AJ, are you sure that we really need to collect money from these-"

"Quiet." The voice from the jar, AJ as she had called it, responded. A long arm extended out from the capsule, much, much larger than what it could supposedly hold. "Please, if you kind people would, place the money in my palm. This will be used to find the girl a nice doctor to tend to her... injury, and a place to stay for the night." The voice paused. "We're desperate, you know..."

--

"Success!" Cried out AJ, overjoyed at the amount of money gathered. Lily had found a nice bench on one of the catwalks near the entrance of the HERO city and had taken root there, lying down. The jar sat on the ground next to her, rocking every few moments.

"You'll be famous before you know it!" Exclaimed the voice within the jar, shaking his home with excitement.

"I don't care..." Replied Lily. "I'm a bit dizzy, you know, that fall was quite nasty..."

"You'll be fine."

"Are you sure, AJ?" She asked.

"Positive." His tone had turned to comfort.

"Oh, I trust you..." She said with a smile, then began to sing [i]Lilium[/i] once again, this time to herself.

Whilst on their way to the Dragon Ravine, Silver felt it would be right to ask Dragunity Phalanx a few questions.
"[b]Hey Phalanx, how could you tell that i was the one...to command your tribe?[/b]"

"[color=#DAA520][b]Well i was told 'One day a duelist commanding the Dragunity will appear as if he had fallen from the sky to aid the Tribe of Dragon Ravine to victory' and seeing as you appeared out of nowhere you were the person that best suited the legrnd to which i was told.[/b][/color]" Phalanx happily replied to the question asked

"[b]I see, but what if i get resented when we get to the Ravine, as i am but unknown in this world.[/b]" Silver worringly asked Phalanx who had to think of an answer to the seemingly tricky question

"[color=#DAA520][b]Hmm...i will think of something don't you worry.[/b][/color]"

As they continued walking on, it had looked like Silver was gonna give up, but as the first sign of mountains and rockfaces came into view, he suddenly got an unexpected spring in his step "[b]Oh yes, we're nearly there![/b]" Silver started sprinting towards the Ravine, but this had gotten Phalanx a bit worried as Silver did not know what he was getting himself into.

"[color=#DAA520][b]Wait, you don't know whats....*sigh* [i]Honestly that guy reminds me of...me.[/i] Wait up![/b][/color]"

As Silver got inside the Ravine itself, a bunch of Dragunity Legionnaires approached the cliffedges
"[color=#006400][b]Intruder alert, get the Aklys ready![/b][/color]"

"[color=#DAA520][b]Wait....guys!" yelled Phalanx as he came into view "He's one of us, this guy is Silver and he has come to lead our Tribe.[/b][/color]"

[color=#ff8c00]"THOSE TRAITORS!!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician shouted out in the open, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"They think they can switch sides on us just like that?! Well I'm not gonna stand for it! I suggest we launch a full-scale attack on those Vylons!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"You... can't be serious,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella's skin grew white... The Magician could see that.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"It has to be done," [/color][color="#000000"]he continued, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"No-one should have to deal such a betrayal as this. Not now, not in the near future, never. I'll go on ahead and inform the rest of the Arcana Force. Ella, I need you to stay with the Heroes for the moment."[/color]

[color=#000000]And with that, The Magician left the room. Ella turned to Noes.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Um... how do we know they haven't been forced into this mess?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked hesitantly.[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323131113' post='5689444']
[color=#FF8C00]"THOSE TRAITORS!!"[/color][color=#000000] The Magician shouted out in the open, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"They think they can switch sides on us just like that?! Well I'm not gonna stand for it! I suggest we launch a full-scale attack on those Vylons!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"You... can't be serious,"[/color][color=#000000] Ella's skin grew white... The Magician could see that.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"It has to be done," [/color][color=#000000]he continued, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"No-one should have to deal such a betrayal as this. Not now, not in the near future, never. I'll go on ahead and inform the rest of the Arcana Force. Ella, I need you to stay with the Heroes for the moment."[/color]

[color=#000000]And with that, The Magician left the room. Ella turned to Noes.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Um... how do we know they haven't been forced into this mess?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked hesitantly.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#696969][i]I have worked with the Evil HEROes many of times, along side with the Destiny HEROes. [/i][/color]Neos said, sighing. [color=#696969][i]As history depicts, the three sets of HEROes were all enemies. But we got past that and finally began to work together. Just now, seems the Evil HEROes are just wanting us to die in fire. They would never be forced into anything this widespread...they would choose to do this.[/i][/color]

Dante punched his palm and nodded. [color=#FF0000]"Then we'll have to have all the E-HEROes and D-HEROes help out in this assault! If they are working with the Vylon...then they'll be stopped. And with an alliance with the Arcana Force tribe, the two sets of HEROes will have enough power to take them!" [/color]He didn't really know about war tactics...but he always knew the one with the most allies wins.

[color=#696969][i]Great plan boss! [/i][/color]Neos Alius said, jumping in the air.

[color=#FF0000]"Ella...you think you'll be able to help? You showed me a great deal of talent in that duel...I know you can do this." [/color]Dante said with a smile. He gave her a thumbs up and wink. [color=#FF0000]"So, think you can help out?"[/color]

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1323120719' post='5688927']
The sound, a low rattling, became louder and louder, until a swarm of black creatures that faintly resembled black ladybugs, but with an odd gray symbol on them, emerged from an adjacent tunnel. The mass of monsters completely covered the wall of the tunnel, and threatened to bury the two HEROs in their sheer numbers. From another tunnel behind them, another swarm of the same creatures emerged, chittering and hissing in some unintelligible alien language. The two swarms had blocked off any way for the HEROs of water to escape, meaning they would be forced to confront these twin living tides.
[/quote]

Ocean sighed and shook his head. [color=#0000CD][i]Next time...if I say I hear something...just drag me along back to the surface.[/i][/color]

[color=#40E0D0]"Oh believe me...I will!" [/color]Bubbleman said, loading something into his wrist bubble blaster. He pointed it at the two swarms and then watched as a flurry of bubbles struck the swarms. [color=#40E0D0]"Because they're bugs...the water will have to be a weakness to them. Afterall, most bugs are afraid of the rain and water in general."[/color]

With a nod, Ocean nodded and took out his staff and twirled it around, then calling out a wave towards them. [color=#0000CD][i]Yeah, you think this would be a lot easier than this! [/i][/color]he said, watching the waves smash into the swarms. [color=#0000CD][i]But it seems like they just keep on coming!![/i][/color]

Archived