Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1324085646' post='5711795']
XD

Oh please, knowing you, you'd find a better theme/ost/song.

[color=#0000cd]No seriously. I'm really not familiar at all with anything music related, remember?[/color]

But, please I like the 4th wall breaking thing...its something that gives me a laugh LOL

[color=#0000cd]Thanks. I'll make sure to keep it in for this RP.And if I'm ever in a RP as or even more relaxed/comedic I'll do it again. :3[/color]
[/quote]

Guys.. I have some terrible news.. After this weekend.. I won't be on again until a week or so into the next month.. Our new internet had a download limit and we're close to hitting it. Dad's also being a dick towards me about it.. So after this weekend.. We'll be starting the hiatus.. I'm so sorry everyone. u__u

Btw Desu, your avi.. I LOVE THAT GAME!

Btw 2, you guys can keep the fight going.. Its plot significant, I guess.. Lol.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1324178138' post='5714319']
Guys.. I have some terrible news.. After this weekend.. I won't be on again until a week or so into the next month.. Our new internet had a download limit and we're close to hitting it. Dad's also being a dick towards me about it.. So after this weekend.. I'll be starting the hiatus.. I'm so sorry everyone. u__u Especially with the plans Altair and I had thought up for the RP too. DAMN YOU CRUEL FATE!
[/quote]
Urgh...I'll miss you even more than my previous post bestie...

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1324177465' post='5714300']
Guys.. I have some terrible news.. After this weekend.. I won't be on again until a week or so into the next month.. Our new internet had a download limit and we're close to hitting it. Dad's also being a dick towards me about it.. So after this weekend.. We'll be starting the hiatus.. I'm so sorry everyone. u__u

[color=#0000cd]Damn.[/color]

Btw Desu, your avi.. I LOVE THAT GAME!

[color=#0000cd]Holy crap, AWESOME! It's like my all time favorite game. P.S. 1>>>>>>2[/color]

Btw 2, you guys can keep the fight going.. Its plot significant, I guess.. Lol.

[color=#0000cd]Not really. I mean it doesn't have any real plot significance. :/[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I have to post in Blood Blue first. sorry.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]By the way, Boss, I should probably mention that the electricity would disperse when it hits the ground and not damage him one bit and even then Nora's shoes do appear like normal tennis shoes. The bottoms of them (whatever the hell they're called) are rubber and wouldn't conduct electrcity very well. But I guess I can still let it work though. :/[/color]

[b][size=7]HOLIDAY HIATUS - RETURNING ON JAN 05, 2012![/size][/b]

Yeah, yeah.. Just like my two friends.. I, however, probably won't be able to post until either the 7th or the 9th.. I hope you guys will come back (if ya don't post during the hiatus) after our little break.. :]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived