Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323936310' post='5708282']
Fixed. And that only happened that one ti-... wait, lemme rephrase that: WILL HAVE only happened that one time!
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]No. I meant he. I don't consider Melissa a girl in mind or body. In fact, I find 'Melissa' to be extremely offensive. But whatever.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]P.S. Boss... *Sniff sniff.*[/color]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1323999134' post='5709840']
Yo Desu...hope ya don't mind.

Since Izamu doesn't seem to wanna fight...Damian decided to step in B)

EDIT: OK, just remember...not really going to be on much tomorrow. Going out...so Desu, try not to go hog wild on the fight with me and knock Damian out like first attack...K? ^^;
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Why would I do that?[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1324011457' post='5710207']
Melissa's gone and skipped straight to dessert. No need to worry bout no dinner for her :3
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that includes the ice cream too, since the ones totalled are the ones Eltrio served...so I suppose he can give Melissa a bowl! :3

Guys, I dont mind the fourth wall being broken. Desu, you were doing a lovely job of it, it made it more entertaining o read and it balanced out Nora's assholeness.. Lol

Kyng, stop copying Desu.. Lol!

But yeah.. This rp is pretty much like a written form of an anime (Jade's reaction, Eltrio's black hole of a ruck sack, etc) so we might as well go a step further and break the fourth wall once and a while. I know I do when I write about Eltrio's black hole of a ruck sack.. Lol.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1324068172' post='5711247']
Guys, I dont mind the fourth wall being broken. Desu, you were doing a lovely job of it, it made it more entertaining o read and it balanced out Nora's assholeness.. Lol

[color=#0000cd]I figured with the massive amount of unserious (I mean this in a good way) amnd I had to put my own twist into it. And since Nora is like that he needed a counter to be very easy to make fun of him without him actually reacting and changing at all because of it. And because there was no other way than general dumbassery to make him bring some humor my posts would be pretty stale...and short... ._.;[/color]

Kyng, stop copying Desu.. Lol!

[color=#0000cd]I get it a lot.[/color]

But yeah.. This rp is pretty much like a written form of an anime (Jade's reaction, Eltrio's black hole of a ruck sack, etc) so we might as well go a step further and break the fourth wall once and a while. I know I do when I write about Eltrio's black hole of a ruck sack.. Lol.

[color=#0000cd]Or every one of my posts. XD[/color]

[color=#0000cd]But yeah, i feel kind of like a narrator from anime like Baka or those snippets at the end of the KHR chapters.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Thanks, Boss. This pretty much the first RP I've ever done this kind of thing to this degree. And by they way, it's more like breaking the third wall. Assuming the the third wall is the one behind the actos where the director and other various people behind the scenes are. P.S. I seriously couldn't find a theme. I'm terrible at that, you you little prick.[/color]

Archived