Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, think of it this way.. Jade sees a lot of potential in Nora, but he lacks the discipline to address his strength and anger towards where its needed, not where he wants it. By being rough with him, she's hoping that he'll learn because of the frienemy/rivalry thing (or w/e ya wanna call it).

As for Eltrio, he's getting beat up each time he acts up with his perverseness. If it gets to be too much and/or he's not learning, that's when Jade will step in. After all, Eltrio has only gone for each girl's breasts for once, except for Imazu (was it?) and that was because she pretty much said she was fine with it, as long as he asked. But he got a little too excited and went for them without getting permission first.

Wtf? With the time you've spent posing in here, ya could have been slowly writting up a post. D:

Though.. I kinda have a feeling Izamu might hurt Jade for that comment she made about how she's disciplining Nora. .__.; Lol. So I guess your delay isn't too bad. Lol

Sorry I would have posted like an hour earlier - before Aisu even posted - but I ended up getting caught up with my homework so I kind of had my half finish post sitting in the box. So I didn't know that Aisu had posted. But I edited my post to add a little snip-it of Izamu speaking to Jade.

Ah! I seez it now. Lol. When it takes me a while to write a post, I copy it and refresh the page, to make sure no one else has posted. Stealth posts (as I like to call them) were quiet a problem for me before the update, where it now let's you know that someone else has posted, if you're typing atm. Lol

Panda: Well, that's what happens when ya make your character the dick of the group. Lol

As I see it, there are 2 categories of perviness.

1) Playfulness: this is where the person is more about sight and feel. E.I. Eltrio.

2) Physical: this is where the person is more about the sexual experience and what-not. E.I. Melissa.

And I've no clue why I explained that.. Lol

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323934036' post='5708245']
As I see it, there are 2 categories of perviness.

1) Playfulness: this is where the person is more about sight and feel. E.I. Eltrio.

2) Physical: this is where the person is more about the sexual experience and what-not. E.I. Melissa.

And I've no clue why I explained that.. Lol
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I'm 16 and probably the youngest here. I already knew all that.[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323934195' post='5708249']
At least Melissa has the decency to refrain from actually [i]acting[/i] the part of the sexual deviant. <_<

She just merely thinks about it... and a certain something happens in response. That's it.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]He viguoursly begins to masterbate (so many things mispelled) when nobody is around for one minute. ._.;[/color]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323934479' post='5708256']
Like I said.. No idea why I explained that.. I think I had a reason for it and just forgot it as I typed it. Lol.

Anyways, Izamu isn't helping with Eltrio's pervertedness and all the females aren't helping with Mellisa's. Lol
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I think there's actually a pretty good amount of girls. Three girls and like 3 1/2 guys. Not a bad ratio.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]EdIt:[/color]
[color=#0000cd]Forgot to mention she fell asleep. Goodnight.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323934723' post='5708258']
[color=#0000cd][b]S[/b]He viguoursly begins to masterbate (so many things mispelled) when nobody is around for one minute. ._.;[/color]
[/quote]

Fixed. And that only happened that one ti-... wait, lemme rephrase that: WILL HAVE only happened that one time!

SH*T You guys were busy!
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323926922' post='5708141']
How's this.. We'll let DM decide of Nora's action should count towards the own count.. If it does, he can do the update of the count on his post.

[i]I'll update it in my next post. You've given me tons to work with so expect a big'un![/i]
[/quote]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323928848' post='5708185']
Fine, think of it this way.. Jade sees a lot of potential in Nora, but he lacks the discipline to address his strength and anger towards where its needed, not where he wants it. By being rough with him, she's hoping that he'll learn because of the frienemy/rivalry thing (or w/e ya wanna call it).

As for Eltrio, he's getting beat up each time he acts up with his perverseness. If it gets to be too much and/or he's not learning, that's when Jade will step in. After all, Eltrio has only gone for each girl's breasts for once, [b]except for Imazu (was it?)[/b] and that was because she pretty much said she was fine with it, as long as he asked. But he got a little too excited and went for them without getting permission first.

[i]You deserve a slap for that! Of course he had! Permision or not, groping is groping![/i]
[/quote]
[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323932805' post='5708227']
[color=#0000cd]At least he's not the one trying to pull his d*ck out everywhere. -____-[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1323933182' post='5708229']
hehehe.......

[i]I second Hotaru's motion[/i]
[/quote]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323933301' post='5708231']
Well Izamu isn't helping wi- Wait, we talking about Eltrio or Melissa? Cause that statement could apply to both. Lol.

[i]*ahem* Eltrio's dick has yet to appear, wheras Melissa's has essentially been waved in Bianca's face. Reading latter notation, I know it still applies, but regardless, he's a nice pervert![/i]
[/quote]
[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323934723' post='5708258']
[color=#0000cd]He viguoursly begins to masterbate (so many things mispelled) when nobody is around for one minute. ._.;[/color]

[i]Da fuq?!?!?![/i]

[color=#0000cd]I think there's actually a pretty good amount of girls. Three girls and like 3 1/2 guys. Not a bad ratio.[/color]

[i]Lolsausagegirljoke[/i]

[color=#0000cd]EdIt:[/color]
[color=#0000cd]Forgot to mention she fell asleep. Goodnight.[/color]
[/quote]

Anyways, I'll work on a post soon guys, thats a promise!

Archived