Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use your imagination.. Lol. Uhm.. If ya want specifics.. Here's something quick I thought of for bringjers in general...

(insert element here) Blast: A blast of element shoots out of their mouth. Has a range of.. 30 ft

(Ice/Earth) Shard: Shards of the said element 'crystalize' in their tails. Then, with a swip of their tails, the shards break off towards desired direction. Range is dependant on their strength and flight arch

(Fire/Wind/Water/Lightening) Claw: Said elements engulf their claws, making then more deadly.

(insert element here) Howl: A wave of said element is sent out in a wide range. Can be aplified by having more than one bringjer perform the howl, which adds to the range

Does that help any? That's a general idea. They're more of up-close fighters than anything. Ya can have them do something different, but that's just a general idea.

Lol. That's fine.

Edit: Alright.. I've decided to do an enclycopedia for the monsters, or w/e ya wanna call them. Lol. Feel free to make up your own. Just make sure ya set it up like the bringjers and post it in here for approval first. K?

And GreyCat, nice post.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323392507' post='5696239']
Any who, Eltrio and Bianca being there is up to Kyng to decide, so it's not confirmed if they are there or not yet, so please, adjust the post. And if they were there, they'd be way in the back, due to them not having any weapons and formal training outside of the hand-to-hand everyone has.
[/quote]

I'll post soon, but right now Eltrio will obviously not be with them on the battle field. Bianca would be awaiting them on their return due to being medical staff needing to treat ASAP, but Eltrio is a chef, he'll be where he was.

BTW love the Monsterpedia idea.

Lol. Alright, 10 bringjers are dead, leaving 4 (3 from Mellisa's rocket and the one from Damien's attack) injured and one In full health. Nora and Damien have yet to kill any. Once they each kill at least one, I'll have Jade come in and finish any remaining. Sound like a plan to everyone?

Archived