Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000cd]I had only one killed in mine. Since he actually went ahead of everybody else my post would actually take place before a lot of other people did their thing and would have ended by the time the rest were dead. Some of the stuff he did was non fatal and just assumed that others had killed them in his post or by the end of it.[/color]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323571900' post='5699907']
Alright, am I right to say only Izany and Mellisa need medical attention, Melissa's case being more severe than Izamu's? Just need to be sure.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Nora got damaged with some shards. He'd probably resist treatment and just say, "I'm a man. I'll walk it off." Then knock him over the head and treat him because he's actually in terrible shape.[/color]

[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1323577978' post='5700079']
I just realized that my pic in my appearance wasn't working (cause I went back to look at my app), so if you all are interested to see what she looks like here it is (again) [spoiler=Izamu appearance][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/b8nt52.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[/quote]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTtpLRaRlmU]And Eltrio's response[/url] (even though I too have seen it, but this is due to the very late delay, for which I formally apologize)
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323580180' post='5700141']
So how are we gonna handle the medic situation? Most heavily damaged goes first?
[/quote]
I would imagine so, which means I'd say the order would be as such:
[list]
1st - Mellisa
2nd - Nora
3rd - Oraine
4th - Izamu
[/list]

Jade has 3 cuts in her shoulder, but she can take care of that herself. Damien also has a burnt hand from putting lightening through his sword. So it looks like everyone got hurt to some degree.

Anyways.. Sorry for the delay guys.. I'll be getting on soon and posting.

Edit: Posted.. Just post about getting back to the docking bay, I guess.. Or just wait for DM to post about Bianca taking care of everyone and then do a post about heading to barricades to do w/e, where our meal will be awaiting for us. Btw DM, Jade has a dislocated shoulder now.

Archived