Elemental HERO Neos: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323151111' post='5690236']
Decklistpls.

OT: I hate Jaden, but for some reason I like this guy's art.
[/quote]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/270471-chaos-neos/

Yeah, everyone does. I still take great pride in striking down the abomination that was the Johan-ized Neos. It even LOST power.

The problem with Neos, is the fact the majority of his support is geared towards his Fusion counterparts, and just ultimatly ended up with a bunch of randomly situational cards.

AND YET WE NEVER GOT MIRALCE CONTACT, WHICH IS WHAT WOULD HAVE MADE SAID SITUATIONAL CARDS MORE PLAYABLE.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1323202378' post='5691035']
The problem with Neos, is the fact the majority of his support is geared towards his Fusion counterparts, and just ultimatly ended up with a bunch of randomly situational cards.

AND YET WE NEVER GOT MIRALCE CONTACT, WHICH IS WHAT WOULD HAVE MADE SAID SITUATIONAL CARDS MORE PLAYABLE.
[/quote]

We'll probably get it in that Premium Tin thingy. Don't worry about it. ^^

I actually liked the Neos line... Just I didn't like how plot device-y the entire thing was.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1323202766' post='5691049']
Rather unlikely to happen, sadly.
[/quote]

Considering how many people requested it around the time of Tag Force 3 putting it in their game, I'd actually say it has quite a high chance of being put in.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1323202800' post='5691051']
Premium tin thingy?
[/quote]

sdfhsgdf disregard this, variant cards.

I like the Neos series. I wish they expanded the NEX concept. Why couldn't they make Neos Wiseman and Rainbow Neos into Elemental HEROes?

Miracle Contact needs to exist. Haven't there been some anime/manga exclusive cards that took a long time to be made? I'm sure we'll get Miracle Contact eventually, but GX is becoming more and more of a distant memory now that the manga is finished.

Archived