Official DT 13/14 storyline

Yeah, official storyline for DTs 13 and 14 I found in the Overlay Guide 2 I bought to get Sacred Omega.
Before that, some new info:
-When the Ice Barriers tried to release Trishula, Noelia (she was an Ice Barrier member back then) argued that it was unneeded, and it was better to unleash the Gishki Rituals. However the others agreed upon Trish (probably because the Gishki Rituals require sacrifices), and the ones on Noelia’s side ragequitted. They proceeded to depart the Ice Barriers to form the Gishki and use the Rituals’ powers.
-During the fight in DT11, the minds of the Vylons were infested severely by the Steelswarms. This is the reason they went berserk and started to become evil.
-Verz Castor isn’t a Verz version of Pollux. It’s Pollux’s older brother who fell in battle, later revived by the Verz.
Anyhow, onto the timeline. BTW I translated this.

1. Peril of Gishkis, and the end of Lavals
Gishkis, severely weakened in the final battle against the Vylons, needed a way to regain force. In order to do this, they suggested a fake alliance to the Lavals. Their plan succeeded, and the Lavals were offered as tributes to summon forth the more powerful Gishkis (Lavlaval Chain is confirmed to be created in this process).
After recovering their forces, the Gishkis proceeded to invade the Gusto. In order to completely eliminate them, the cold-hearted Noelia sprayed poison all over the Mist Valley (as portrayed in Poisonous Winds). The attack was effective, but the Gem-Knights of justice, upon hearing of the act, were mad at at the Gishkis. They hurried to the Gustos’ rescue, and fused their powers, creating Daigusto Emeral who used his powers of wind to drive the venom away.

2. Waking of Verz
With even the originally clement Gem-Knights raging at the Gishkis, the world was filled with nothing but negative feelings; The Verz awakened. When they appeared upon the now desolate battlefields of the Mist Valley, their forms were those of the dead.
After gaining power through the negative feelings spread across the continent, the Verz became so powerful they became able to control even the alive ones. The Ice Barrier Dragons, sealed within the lands, were also taken into the Verz (but at this time, they still remained asleep).

3. Arise of the Sacred
With the Verz speedily destroying the lands, it seemed as though all hope was lost, and the world will fall to chaos once more. However, the Sacreds, holy messiahs appearing in the ancient legends, came to the rescue. In order to end this neverending spiral of darkness once and for all, the Sacreds start the ultimate showdown against the Verz.

4. Revival of the Ice Barrier Dragons and Steelswarm Hercules
The Gishkis, surprised at the sudden two prominent forces, were at crisis once more. Seeking more powerful forces, they decided to awaken the Ice Barrier Dragons, but when they succeeded, they realized their mistake – The Verz had already taken control of them.
With the arising of the corrupt Ice Barrier Dragons, the Verz were now an even more prominent force. In order to regain supremacy, the Gishki decided to use the corpse of the now fallen Steelswarm Hercules as tributes of their ultimate Rituals. The forbidden ritual turned out successful, and Noelia gained the ultimate powers of the arts, but the Hercules was too strong. Instead of becoming a servant of the Gishki, it revived itself as Zeal Gigas and spread its dark power across the Gishki. With their minds polluted, the Gishki became controlled by the Zeal Gigas.

5. The Backfoot Sacreds
With the Zeal Gigas and Ice Barrier Verz Dragons combining forces, the Sacred were in danger. To help them, the Gem-Knights fuse themselves with the Sacred to create Seraphi.

6. Waking of the Sacred Star Dragon and the final battle
The Sacreds, surprised at the power of Fusion, combined themselves to create Ptolemys Messiah 7 and fought against the Verz Ouroboros. As the fierce battle goes on, high above the Altar of Mist Valley, the Divine Winds gather.

7. End of the world
With the power of the Divine Winds, a giant being of light emerges from the Altar. It was Sophia, the creator of the planet who decided that the world, more corrupted than it ever was, should come to an end. The divine being, awakened after countless ages of slumber, started on the elimination of all life forms on the planet to reform it into a different, more peaceful world.
…The guide ends here, so it’s unclear if Sophia DID destroy the world or not.

tl;dr Gishkis are evil, Verz are even more evil, Sacreds and Gem-Knights are justice, the creator of the planet is sorta stupid because she could have just killed just Gishkis and Verz instead, and most importantly, DT storylines are epic.

Anyhow, discuss.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1327241045' post='5775559']Then they did a complete deus ex machina and go "OH HAI WE HAVE NOTHING DO DO SO WE ADD BIG CREATOR BOOB WOMAN TO DESTROY WORLD. OR POSSIBLY NOT."
[/quote]Dunno, but I think it's sorta like the Standard thing in MTG. They can't keep archetypes forever, and they probably wanted to release them quicker.

I hope DT15 gives us more amazing arcehtypes. :3

If the writers arn't retards, Sacreds and Gem-Knights will come back. But Verz should had won and The storyline ends so stupidly. Sacreds should have defeated the Verz and so on. Q_Q
/slight disappointment.jpg

And I just realised it follows the cliche of the villans never ever win, even when it seemed logical for them to win: They had control of the 3 Ice Barrier Dragons, All te Verz, Zeal Gigas, Levianima, and they would've got so many more because of the verz.
And why u no release other Messier cards? Y u kill Sacreds for no reason :(

y u bad writing

Noelia is one old unpleasant female! That also explains why Konami made that unusual card against WIND monsters as well. Well, at least the Gishki tried to help, but they only did a nice job breaking it. Well, at least seeing that a new world will be created gives me hope of a new DT Generation.

[quote name='~~Xiahou Dun~~' timestamp='1327247391' post='5775643']
Chances are, there will no doubt be new archetypes (I hope we get a DARK Archetype, because we haven't gotten one yet besides the Ally Genexes, and who the hell runs those?) and probably some returning ones as well.
[/quote]

Verz are DARK. So are Steelswarm. are you bad

So Eria didn't kill Wynn, Gishki are former Ice Barriers, Noelia is a Complete Monster who tried to kill all the Gusto and used the Laval as sacrifices, Zeal Gigas brainwashed the Gishki, and Sophia is an idiot.

I'm hoping we will see ( insert new FIRE archetype here ) Hiita and ( insert new EARTH archetype here* Assua in the next. And as for getting Cathy's cards, Monster Cat and Twin Tailed Cat Lady I wouldn't mind, but thats it. I will be mad if if they print Flip's cards, so at the moment, it would either be Gauche, Droit, III, IV, or if they want to be really stupid, Yuma's cards.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1327248787' post='5775689']
So Eria didn't kill Wynn, Gishki are former Ice Barriers, Noelia is a Complete Monster who tried to kill all the Gusto and used the Laval as sacrifices, Zeal Gigas brainwashed the Gishki, and Sophia is an idiot.

I'm hoping we will see ( insert new FIRE archetype here ) Hiita and ( insert new EARTH archetype here* Assua in the next. And as for getting Cathy's cards, Monster Cat and Twin Tailed Cat Lady I wouldn't mind, but thats it. I will be mad if if they print Flip's cards, so at the moment, it would either be Gauche, Droit, III, IV, or if they want to be really stupid, Yuma's cards.
[/quote]

Imagine we'll get 4-6 new archetypes, one for each attribute.

Or, if Konami are really stupid, Kakeru and Hosaki *shot*

I would actually hunt down the guy who approves that if it happens and ram rotten tomatos down his throat.

So is Eria dead? I hope not. Since the DT storyline takes place in its own world, I'm curious if it's an alternate universe, which means that Ariel is just an alternate universe version of Eria. It would have been nice to see her have one last form in this set, unless she somehow makes it to the next storyline.

It was said in an earlier guide that the Gishki had some connection to the Ice Barrier, but it's nice to have it confirmed that they were a part of the Ice Barrier. I imagine Noelia was a well-intentioned extremist before she became a Complete Monster. Is there an Ice Barrier monster that she could have been?

Sophia is just a deus ex machina rehash of Vylon Disigma.

The Gem-Knights/Sacred alliance is awesome. I look forward to their successors, especially since the Sacreds are apparently the only Light archetype that didn't turn evil in the DT. I couldn't care less about the Fire or Wind archetypes in the DT, but since the Ice Barriers always end up screwing everything up, so I'm curious what the next Water archetype will be like.

So is anyone even going to try and make a Sophia deck?

[quote name='GreigaBeastDS' timestamp='1327441973' post='5779119']
Steelswarm are fiends.
[b]Ok.....?[/b]

Verz are negativety.
[b]Still not seeing where this is going...[/b]

Card Art stories say Verz came from Steelswarm.
[b]You could've just said this.[/b]
[/quote]

Yeah, forgot about that one Trap of Steelswarm Cell.

Pretty much conflicting stories between the written and the card art.

Has this ever happened before? If so which was deemed "correct"?

Oh and before someone says something like "the negativety of the Steelswarm who lost" the story says it's collective from the world itself.

Archived