Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1327750304' post='5785192']
Poeple make that mistake quite a lot, believe me ><

I think it's mostly because I keep using female character
[/quote]

That's not the reason why [i]I[/i] mistook you as a chick... it was those BLOODY AVATARS!! D:

On topic... I'll post as soon as I can. I've got something urgent to deal with atm.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Aviv Horus

Appearance: Perfectly groomed hair, wich he dyes white. He wears an immaculate suit, in yellow. He normally wears sunglasses.[img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/58/0m/ku/oy_white_7.jpg[/img]

Mark Story: The condor mark fell after the las incarnation of the battle. The angel was a lesser spirit, one who fixated on one person and saved them, her name was Joan. In doing acts like this though, she killed, and broke the laws of death, defied fate. When the condor fell, she absorbed it's power.

Dorm: Yellow, he would be in blue, but he saw another dark signer in yellow.

Personality: He is friendly and nice, mostly kind. When he duels, he turns mean and harsh, a sharp contrast. If he's bullied, he'll settle it in a duel. In said duel he will crush them utterly and later do whatever he can to get the bullies demoted, bullied, and even kicked out. He likes being in control, and even the tiniest of things can upset him. He can be manipulative and even macheivellian in order to get what he wants.

Biography: He grew up in New Domino, one of the rich. He had his first near death experience when he was 3, he was left alone at his house and waddled around. He fell of the side of his apartment, but a sudden updraft saved him. He saw the image of an angel, it said "You are my only chosen." He forgot, but never really. He was 5 and just starting card basics preschool when he had his second. He was tossed of the merrygoround, a large cut on his forehead. The angel slid it's finger on the cut and spoke "I am Yamoc". When he was 11 and entering duel middle school when he was caught in a robbery. A bullet hit his chest, but the angel came back. It picked out the bullet and breathed on his wound. It said "Three years left." On his boat ride to golden, he fell of and drowned. His angel spoke, "A second chance". He rose up with wings and looked at his deck. One card had the picture of his angel, it spoke. "I am with you always." The card's name was "Earthbound Immortal Yamoc Iay Tyl Asc Iawya". Ever since he has [i][b][u]been an angel![/u][/b][/i]

Height:5' 6"

Weight: 140lb

Duel Disk: His Duel Runner's wings can detach.

Duel Runner: Angel's wings. A slim white and silver d-wheel, It has wings that reach up on the back of the duelist or in front of them. These wings hold the card slots.

Deck: Angels, Risen and Fallen

I suggest a foreign language class.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1327861843' post='5787706']
Avivia, there's a 4 line minimum on posts
[/quote]

And according to my rules, this RP requires at least 5 lines.

EDIT: However, those who typed in EXACTLY 5 lines, then I'll let them slide. However, they will eventually need to type in more soon enough.

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1327872394' post='5788229']
Er, shelds, using my character like that, even for something that small is technically power-playing. If you want to start a interaction, just put down what your char did, but not what the other person's response was.
[/quote]

Actually, the Power-playing part is what I figured out as well.. He used my character to respond to his too... AWKWARD...

EDIT: Shelds, you go to the colour panel, that one that marks the letter 'A', then choose your colour.

DOUBLE EDIT:
[quote name='Forsaken Wulf' timestamp='1327865680' post='5787880']
I think I'd like to have Umbris run the card shop part-time. Is that alright, Necro?
[/quote]

Yeah, that's fine. I'll have one NPC run the shop full-time.

Archived