Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327881407' post='5788510']
Damn it, slept in a bit long.

Will post when I figure out what the hell's been going on since I've left =/

Also, assuming we may have multiple characters, I'd reserve a Slifer Red Dark Signer.
[/quote]

Okay, once you do your application, your other character will appear in the Character Roster.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1327897435' post='5789098']
I really have no idea what to post, my char is already a student so I don't think he has anything to do yet.
[/quote]

Your student is at home, preparing to leave for Gold Academy. Then, assembly starts shortly after.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1327910313' post='5789251']
Hey Necromancer, since there are so few signers at the moment do you mind if I make Alice a signer?
[/quote]

Yeah, sure.

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1327937032' post='5789469']
So, what's going on?
And Caiba, could you not rudely send me a PM next time?
[/quote]

And... Students are about to have their entrance exam now, and I did tell someone to PM outstanding posters.. But, not THAT rudely...

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1327937933' post='5789487']
since were on a shortage on Signers, i wanna reserve a Signer char and Fableds

also, can we use existing dragons for Signer Dragons? cause i was thinking of using Void Ogre Dragon
[/quote]

Yeah, sure. The alternative character will appear on the Character Roster

EDIT: You can use any type of Signer Dragon you wish... I won't stop you from using anything.

Well, that's not all there is, to it. There's gonna be a Turbo Duel outside the Gold Academy, in which students can take their entrance exam there, and there are arenas in one big hall in the third floor.. Students should read the notice board for any other entrance exams they can attend on the third floor.

My experience entrance exams kill RPs, it might be a good idea to fast forward, that would also help people like me who don't really know what to post, I've been in the school for a while so I probably wouldn't be taking an exam now an it is kinda hard to post especially the whole I need to read through everyone else post thing.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327966421' post='5790210']
Oh and Dark, you were supposed to label J.C. as a Signer, which he is <_<

So anyway, I'm dueling against shelds iirc... Damn it, I wanted Obelisk!

Oh well, what can you do?
[/quote]

My decision stands, fella.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1327967575' post='5790252']
So, do our opponents have set decks or can we choose our own for them to use?
[/quote]

Either one.

[quote name='Forsaken Wulf' timestamp='1327980294' post='5790858']
Hey, Necro, could you also list Wolfram as a [color=#008080]Wanderer From Another RP[/color] as well, since that's what he is, actually.
[/quote]

He's already a Wanderer from Another RP if you look carefully...

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1327987311' post='5791211']
My experience entrance exams kill RPs, it might be a good idea to fast forward, that would also help people like me who don't really know what to post, I've been in the school for a while so I probably wouldn't be taking an exam now an it is kinda hard to post especially the whole I need to read through everyone else post thing.
[/quote]

Most of us are fast-forwarding anyway... Just saying..

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327987979' post='5791228']
We are... well, most of us are. I [i]would[/i] be one of them, but Necro paired me up with shelds, which... when you think about it doesn't make any bloody sense, considering we're both students and there's TWO FREE TEACHERS!!
[/quote]

They're invigilators. No way in hell would they be free as of now, except for the Chancellor. I'll take Trimage on, then.

Archived