Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the standard rules is 8000 LP, but in Tag Duels, it's 16000 LP.

As a result in numbers increasing, 8000 more LPs are added, for example: If there's a 3 v 2, as in a Dark Signer duel, for instance, it would be:

24000 v 16000. But, it's just the way I work, but I doubt there's gonna be odd duels.

EDIT: If you have just posted an entrance exam with 4000 LP, you should've thought more carefully, but it's pointless editing now.

*facedesk through one made of glass*

You can't just make one person follow one rule and everyone else follow another. That's just poor game-mastering. I mean... yeah Obelisk [s]managed to whine his way to[/s] provided valid...ish reasoning for going with 4000 Life Points, but what you're [i]supposed[/i] to do if you see his point is to reduce [i]all[/i] duels to 4000 Life Points duels, and if someone wants them back up to 8000, [s]tell them to get stuffed[/s] ignore their complaints completely. Either that or tell Obelisk [s]to get stuffed[/s] that he can't have his way and stick with 8000. Unfair, I know, but [i]t[/i][i]hat's[/i] how game-masters are supposed to act; as far as rules go, they do [i]not[/i] give exceptions to certain RPer's [s]cause [i]they[/i] think they're special[/s] for whatever reason.

I mean... I'm fine with playing along with 4000 if Obelisk [i]insists[/i] on it so much. But like I said, giving exceptions to rules is just weakening [i]you[/i] as a game-master. This is just my two cents. Please take with a grain of salt.

[s]Unless of course you [i]want[/i] me to fetch a WarHammer from someone in particular.[/s]

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1328190658' post='5795208']
@avivia: could you please post your chars stats at the end of your posts, cause its really hard trying to keep track of all the cards he controls
[/quote]

Yeah, otherwise it's very confusing.

[quote name='SakeShin' timestamp='1328191228' post='5795213']
Absolutely agreed on the 8000lp rule. Necro said it in the rules, duels have 8000lp or more in duels involving more than two people.
[/quote]

The reason why I've put this rule, is so that people have more time to think, and monsters with more than 4000 ATK cannot finish people in one or two goes.

Archived