Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='SakeShin' timestamp='1328013461' post='5791563']
@Wulf

Are you ending your turn after the attack? Because if not, it's gonna be one hell for me to write 5 lines just to answer your attack.
[/quote]

I could edit my post to include your response, if you and Necro would allow that. This way, I can have Wolfram finish his turn in the same post and then it'll be Kozaku's turn.

I'll give you brief info...

She's a strong, yet clumsy martial artist. She's very determined in what she does and she's a very strong duelist.

Her appearance is that of a 16 year old blonde, short haired tomboy, with jeans and a short top but she is actually 22. Oh, and blue eyes as well.

Alright, Dark Signer is in progress. She'll be a transfer student, and thus won't debut until [i]after[/i] entrance exams are finished.

Name: Maire (mie-ree) Gaboon
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/031/0/4/project_dark_maire_by_darkmatterfreak-d4o8hfg.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Dorm: Slifer Red (This is only due to being a transfer student. During duels, a dark spirit takes over Maire's body, and this spirit is even more than capable of defeating Obelisk Blue students. However, because this spirit takes over the vast majority of the time, Maire's [i]true[/i] dueling skills are unknown)
Personality: The minute she's thrown into a huge bundle of nearby people, Maire will reveal her true colours; as a rather timid individual. However, when a Signer comes into her view, that timidness [i]immediately[/i] turns into paranoia, which only escalates as the Signer comes closer and closer. Her first plan to get herself outta there is to run away screaming, but when she realizes there's nowhere she can move, then she'll try to move the Signer away from [i]her[/i]... by any means necessary. She'll even try to pick up and throw whatever heavy objects she can actually [i]lift[/i], hoping [i]that[/i] will scare the Signer away from her. Maire's body houses a dark spirit, and that spirit will take over her body when she remains in close proximity with a Signer for too long, or even in the middle of a duel, usually just before she manages to summon Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl.
Biography: Maire Gaboon has always been fond of snakes, although it's currently unclear why. Perhaps it's because her ancestors worshipped Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl in ages past. However, there's a darker side to Maire that has begun surfacing when she was a child, having been picked on at school for her snake obsession. It's thanks to this dark spirit that Maire has been credited for some key victories, including a gold trophy for an amateur dueling tournament, although that's because most of the time, the spirit manages to take over. But it's also the reason why Maire has been labelled as a Dark Signer. Maire has a hard time warding off this dark spirit, especially when a Signer approaches her, or she manages to catch a glimpse of Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl even for a second. But all she can do about the matter at hand is to pray that the dark spirit leaves her body for good, and that her life returns to the way it once was. Somehow, Maire has always thought of that to be a tall order for some reason.
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 110 lbs
Duel Disk: Patterned similarly to the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaboon_viper"]Gaboon Viper[/url], and designed so it can be taken on and off her Duel Runner at any time. Maire runs a Venom/Reptillian hybrid deck, but does utilize other snake-themed cards, even Wattcobra and Watthydra.
Duel Runner: Camouflage-coloured, and looks similar to something that [i]could[/i] be made by West Coast Choppers. Maire rarely rides it though, mostly because it's so damned complicated to handle. It doesn't have autopilot, unlike any other Duel Runner, and isn't even [i]automatic[/i]. Therefore, not only does she still have to steer, accelerate [i]and[/i] brake as she Turbo Duels, but she also has to change gears [i]on top[/i] of that. Maire also has to wear a special glove to stop her cards from blowing away.

Archived